我想学习酒店英语基本对话1000句和日常 英语基本对话1000句

  如果你去了国外住酒店时,或外国友人来中国住酒店时一些常用的口语对话,需要我们去学习和记忆的。以下这些就是很实用的酒店常用英语对话。
  -(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)
  -May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
  -Come in,please.-请进。
  -Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
  -Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
  -I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
  -e in,please.-好的,请进来。
  -Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
  -May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
  -Yes,please.-请换吧。
  -Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
  -下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
  -Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
  -好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
  -By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
  -No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
  -Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
  -It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
  -I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
  -Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
  -Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。
  -I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。
  -This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。
  -Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
  -Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
  -Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
  -因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
  -Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
  -Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
  -What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
  -My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
  -Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
  -Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
  -I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
  -Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
  -Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
  -Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
  -The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
  -Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
  -I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
  -I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
  -All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
  -Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
  -Excuse me.-对不起。
  -I am sorry.-很抱歉。
  -I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。
  -Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
  -Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。
  -I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
  问候及回答:
  1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
  早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
  2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
  您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
  3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
  您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
  4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
  欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
  5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
  愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
  6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
  I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
  7. Have a good time!
  祝您过得愉快!
  电话用语:
  8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
  **饭店,前厅。您找谁?
  9. Sorry, I&ve dialed the wrong number.
  对不起,我拨错号了。
  10. May I speak to your front office manager?
  能和你们前台经理说话吗?
  11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
  对不起,他现在不在。
  12. Would you like to leave a message?
  您要留口信吗?
  13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
  对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
  祝贺语:
  14. Congratulations!
  祝贺您!
  15. Happy birthday!
  生日快乐!
  16. Happy New Year!
  新年快乐!
  17. Merry Christmas!
  圣诞快乐!
  18. Have a nice holiday!
  假日快乐!
  19. Wish you every success!
  祝您成功!
  答谢和答应语:
  20. Thank you (very much).
  谢谢您(非常感谢)。
  21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)
  感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
  22. It&s very kind of you.
  谢谢,您真客气。
  23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don&t mention it.
  不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。
  24. It&s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)
  非常高兴为您服务。
  25. I am at your service.
  乐意为您效劳。
  26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
  感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
  27. I&m sorry. I&m sorry. It&s my fault.
  很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。
  28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
  对不起,让您久等了。
  29. Sorry to interrupt you.
  对不起,打扰您了。
  30. I&m sorry about this. I apologize for this.
  对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。
  31. That&s all right. Let&s forget it.
  没关系。 算了吧。
  征询语:
  32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?
  我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
  33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.
  好的。 请稍等一下。
  34. May I use your phone?
  我能借用您的电话吗?
  35. Certainly. Yes, of course.
  当然可以。 当然可以。
  指路用语:
  36. Go upstairs/downstairs.
  上楼/下楼。
  37. It&s on the second (third) floor .
  在二(三)楼。
  38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
  请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
  39. This way ,please.
  请这边走
  40. Turn left /right.
  往左转/右转。
  41. It&s in the lobby near the main entrance.
  在大厅靠近大门。
  42. It&s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
  在地下室走廊尽头。
  提醒用语:
  43. Mind (Watch) your step.
  请走好。
  44. Please be careful.
  请当心。
  45. Please don&t leave anything behind.
  请别遗忘您的东西。
  46. Don&t worry.
  别担心。
  47. Take it easy.
  放心好了。
  48. Please don&t smoke here.
  请不要在这边抽烟。
  告别语:
  49. Goodbye. See you late.
  再见。 待会见。
  50. Good night.
  晚安。
  51. See you tomorrow.
  明天见。
  52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.
  再见,谢谢您的光临。
  53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.
  再见,希望再见到您。
  54. Have a nice trip!
  一路平安!
  55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
  祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
  其它:
  1. Have you a reservation?
  您有预定吗?
  2. May I know your name and room number?
  您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
  3. Here is your room key.
  给您房间钥匙。
  4. Please pay at the cashier&s desk over there.
  请去那边帐台付款。
  5. Are these your baggage?
  这些是您的行李吗?
  6. May I take them for you?
  我来帮您拿好吗?
  7. What kind of rooms would you like?
  您需要什么样的房间?
  8. Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
  这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
  9. Sit down, please. Here is the menu.
  请坐,给您菜单,先生。
  10. May I take your order, sir?
  您要点菜吗?
  11. What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
  您要喝咖啡还是茶?
  12. Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
  您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
  13. Service hours are:
  (餐厅)供应时间是:
  7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
  早餐7点到9点。 午餐11点半到1点半。 晚餐6点半到8点半。
  14. Here is the bill. Please sign it.
  15. 这是您的帐单,请签字。
  征求意见用语:
  1. How do you like Chinese food?
  您喜欢中国菜吗?
  2. What do you think of our service?
  您对我们的服务有什么意见?
  3. Thank you for your comments (compliment, suggestions).
  谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
  4. I&m afraid it&s against the hotel&s regulations.
  这是违反饭店规章制度的。
  5. In our hotel we don&t accept tips.
  我们饭店是不收小费的。
  6. It&s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
  我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
  7. Thank you all the same.
  然而,还是要谢谢您。
  8. I&m afraid you&ll have to pay for the damage.
  您必须赔偿。
  9. Thank you for telling us about it.
  谢谢您告诉我们
  10. I&ll look into the mater right away.
  我马上去处理这件事情。
  11. I assure you it wont happen again.
  我保证此类事情不会再发生。
  12. Please don&t worry, sir (madam).
  先生(夫人),请不必担心。
  13. I&ll send someone up to your room right away.
  我马上派人到你的房间去。
  14. I can&t guarantee anything, but I&ll try my best.
  我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
  15. You may pay in cash or with credit card.
  您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
相关阅读:&
之不带脏字来损人
:许久不见
来生动回复“how are you ”
来挽留另一半
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话酒店常用英语情景对话,酒店人学起来!
【旅游高参】近期,酒店高参推出不少关于酒店人英语的文章,有酒店人反映需要提供更多关于对话的内容方便在了解自己说什么的同时,了解客人的答复,今日分享酒店入住-点餐-客房-洗衣房-退房的一整套服务英语对话。
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?
G: I’d like a room, please.
我要住店。
F: Would you prefer a single or a double?
你是要单人间还是双人间呢?
G: A double, please. How much is that?
双人间,价格是多少?
F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?
G: Just tonight.
F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?
G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
我是达维斯。
F: And how do you spell that, sir?
怎么拼写呢?
G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.
是D-A-V-I-E-S。
F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
好的,你想要如何付款?
G: Do you take VISA?
能用VISA卡吗?
F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。
G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
我用VISA付款,退房时间是?
F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?
G: And is there a restaurant?
有餐厅吗?
F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。
G: Is there a pool here?
有游泳池吗?
F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。
G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
餐厅什么时候关门呢?
F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.
餐厅和游泳池都是10点。
G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.
好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?
F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.
没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!
了解更多前台英语,点击以下图片进入:
(W: Waiter G: Guest)
W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?
G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.
我是Johnson.
W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?
这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?
G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.
谢谢,非常好。
W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?
G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?
W: How much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?
G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。
W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.
好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。
了解更多餐厅英文,点击以下图片进入:
(R:Room Attendant G:Guest)
R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?
这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?
G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?
我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?
R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.
没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。
G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?
可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?
R: Of course.How many would you need?
当然可以,要几条呢?
G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.
两条浴巾。谢谢。
(A:Room Attendant B:Guest)
A: Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.
打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。
G: No,not now,thank you.
现在还不需要,谢谢你.
A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.
如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。
G: Thank you.
A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。
G: I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.
好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。
A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.
如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。
G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.
那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。
A: Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.
不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。
G: All right.Thank you for your information.
那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。
A: Not at all.
了解更多客房英文,点击以下图片进入:
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以帮我退房吗?
F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?
好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
当然,请您给我下您的护照。
G: Here you are.
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
谢谢,你也是,再见。
酒店人,您和外国宾客沟通过啥?
旅游业新闻爆料请加小编微信号:hoteln
↓↓↓戳阅读原文进入高参社区讨论
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点标签直达:
酒店入住英语
如果是电话预订,则可以说:I&m&calling&from&New&York.&I&d&like&to&book&a&room&in&your&hotel.
接待员(receptionist)会问你:What&kind&of&room&would&you&like,&sir?&We&have&single&rooms,&double&rooms,&suites(套间)and&Deluxe&suites(豪华套间)in&Japanese,&British,&Roman,&French&and&presidential&styles.
在选择一种房间后,接待员会问清你的名字,入住和离开的时间。等到他说:All&right.&You&ll&be&expected&to&be&here&then.
你的预订就算大功告成了。
当然你也可以自己主动询问接待员有关房间的情况,例如:
I&d&like&to&book&a&single&room&with&shower&for&Mr.&George&Smith.
How&much&do&you&charge&for&a&single&room&with&breakfast?
入住的开场白通常是这样的:Hello,&I&d&like&to&check&in&please.(你好,我想入住贵酒店。)
酒店工作人员(hotel&staff)会询问你的名字及退房时间:Ok, &Are&you&checking&out&tomorrow?(好的,您是明天退房吗?)
他可能还会问你是否需要唤醒服务(wake&up&call)。
你可以根据自己的需要提出要求:Yes&please.&At&6.30am.(是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。)
接下来他会告诉你房间号:Ok&then,&your&room&is&502&on&the&fifth&floor.&Breakfast&is&served&between&6.30am&and&9am.&Enjoy&your&stay.(好的,您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。)
如果是通过电话预定,那在入住时就要首先自报姓名:Good&evening,&I&have&a&reservation&under&the&name&of&Tomlinson.(晚上好,我有预定,名字是Tomlinson.&Hotel。)
得到hotel&staff的确认后,他可能会问:Can&I&take&a&credit&card&for&the&deposit?(我能用您的信用卡划账押金吗?)
最后他通常会确认你的房间钥匙,还会提醒你退房的时间:Here&s&your&key.&Your&room&is&on&7th&floor&and&on&the&left.&Room&781.&Check&out&is&at&12&noon.(这是您的房间钥匙。您的房间在7层左侧,房间号781。退房需要在中午12点之前。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
红石板新村:K101, 67, K30, K12, K807, 801, K86, K19
湖墅路沈塘桥:151, K101, K251, 211, K204, K76, 801, K516, K348, 333, K12
新河坝巷:K30, K807, K333, K86, K82, K19
米市巷站:K151,K67,K204,K76,K516,K82
湖墅校区:湖墅南路260号8楼0 &&城北校区:永潮街139号3楼
9(北景园旁)&&
优朗教育专注:杭州英语培训、杭州商务英语培训、商务英语、英语口语培训及教育服务&&
版权所有:优朗教育&&网站备案号:&& 站点统计:酒店常用英语口语100句
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士们,先生们。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普莱丝小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?
你今天好吗?布朗先生。
5、I&m quite well ,thank you.
我很好,谢谢你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
见到你真高兴,先生。
Titles(称呼)
8、Are you Mrs.Best?
你是贝丝特夫人吗?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐)。
11、Here&s a letter for you ,Dr white.
怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。
12、you&re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.
史密斯船长,有你的电话。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?
我能为你服务吗?贝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?
请坐,小姐,
Offering Help 主动提出帮助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能为你作什么?
20、 May I take your ba for you?
我可以为你拿你的手提包吗?
21、 May I help you with your suitcase?
我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?
22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?
你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?
23、 Thank you very much.
24、 Thanks for the trouble .
25、 It&svry kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、 No,thanks.
不用了,谢谢!
Answers to Thanks对感谢语的应答
27、 You&re welcome.
28、 Not at all.
29、 That&s all right.
30、 Don&t mention it.
31、 It&s my plcasurc.
这是我的荣幸
Expressing welcome 表示欢迎
32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。
欢迎光临,先生(小姐)
33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。
欢迎光临我们酒店,先生(小姐)
34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.
欢迎来我们西餐厅
35、We&re glad to have you here.
我们很高兴你来到之儿
36、I&m always at your service ,sir (madam)。
随时为你效劳,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I&m sorry,sir (madam)。
对不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I&m very sorry.
非常抱歉。
39、I&m sorry to trouble you.
对不起打扰你了。
40、I&m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
对不起占用你太多时间了。
41、I&m sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起让你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原谅我打挠你了。
43、I hope you&ll forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我。
Answers to Apology(对道歉语的应答)
44、It doesn&t matter.
45、It&s nothing.
46、Never mind.
别放在心上。
47、That&s nothing.
48、Don&t bother about that.
别再想它。
49、Don&t worry about it.
50、Don&t apologize, It was my fault.
别道歉,这是我的错。
Good wishes(良好祝愿)
51、Have a good time!
祝你们玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快。
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快乐。
54、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐。
55、May you succeed
Parting(分手再见)
56、 Good-bye and good luck.
再见,祝你好运。
57、Hope you&ll have a nice trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
58、Wish you a pleasant journey .
祝你旅途愉快。
59、Happy landing.
祝你安全抵达。
60、Bon voyage.
一帆风顺。
61、Hope to see you again.
希望再次见到你。
62、Good night.
63、See you Tomorrow.
Self-Introduction (自我介绍)
64、I&m henry ,I&m from Golden Lake Hotel, I&m
here to meet you .
我叫享利,来自金湖酒店,我是来接您的。
65、My name is Irene ,I&m the housekeeping
Department waiter.
我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服务员。
66、I&m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.
我是这儿的接待员,欢迎来到我们酒店。
67、Reservations ,May I help you ?
预订部,我能帮你吗?
68、Room service ,May I come in ?
送餐服务,我可以进来吗?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.
我是享利。亚当斯。
Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)
70、Surely.
当然可以。
71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。
当然可以,先生(小姐)。
72、Yes,sir,(madam)。
是的,先生(小姐)。
73、That&s true ,sir (madam)。
是这样的,先生(小姐)。
74、Very well.
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No ,sir (madam)。
不,先生(小姐)。
76、I don&t think so.
我不这样认为。
77、Of course not.
78、I&m afraid that&s not a good idea.
恐怕,那个主意不好。
Useful Questions 常用问句
79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?
你喜欢什么?茶还是咖啡。
80、Woulld your please sign here ?
请在这儿签名好吗?
81、A table for two?
两人的一张台吗?
82 、How long do you plan to stay ?
你计划住多久。
83、Could you please spell your name ?
请拼一下你的名字吗?
84、What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪类房间?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的护照吗?
86、May I have your tetephone number ?
我可以知道你的电话号码吗?
87、What&s the trouble, sir?
你怎么啦?先生。
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?
我为你叫一个医生吗?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜欢这个节目吗?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜欢这首歌吗?
Useful expressions 惯用表达语
91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?
请享用你的早餐,先生。
92、Here is the menu.
给你菜谱。
93、The service guide is on the desk.
服务指南在桌面上。
94、The swimmcing pool is over there .
游泳池在那边。
95、Go ahead ,please.
请接着讲。
96、The line is busy .
线路正忙。
97、You look grest .
你看上去真棒。
98、Please consult the song list .
请翻阅点歌单。
99、It&s a very touching story.
这是一个非常感人的故事。
100、Without music,the world would be dull.
如果没有音乐,这世界将会变得很沉闷。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语基本对话1000句 的文章

 

随机推荐