关于瑞香花有毒吗的英语的小短文

关于 健康的英语小短文_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
We know that some of our students do not like eating lunch at school because the food isn’t delicious. So they often go out of school to buy something they like to eat. But I’m afraid (担心的)it’s bad for their health to eat lunch outside because some of the food they buy isn’t healthy enough. (足够的)
Health is more important than wealth (财富) . I have healthy eating habits. Different foods help us in different ways. I eating vegetables and fruits every day. Of course,I like eating junk food too. But I eat junk food twice or three times a month. We should do exercise more often. This is my advice(劝告,建议). I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life.
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved关于抗击冰雪的英语小短文 要英语的_百度作业帮
关于抗击冰雪的英语小短文 要英语的
Since January 12,has continued nearly one month to involve in the most China's history rare to freeze the snow disaster to arrive to south China.South Hunan Zixing also similarly suffers the misfortune.Moved as Zixing communication industry leadership enterprise's Zixing suffers in the correspondence history to suffer injury similarly the most serious catastrophe.In order to resist the snow and ice disaster,this sales office all female staff invested the resistance snow and ice disaster to guarantee in whole-heartedly the correspondence unimpeded fight.is the snow and ice disaster which the resistance continues,this sales office evening holds the urgent workshop on 28th,reassigns sales office all male comrades to the power cut base depot electricity generation,the woman comrade substitutes the male comrade post,each female staff undertakes the ordinary several time of work loads,achieves both guarantees the correspondence base depot,and stresses the trade development,achieves the emergency repair and the development synchronization carries on.The working woman while completes the labor of duty,every day on own initiative to place cleaning snows and so on selling area entrance,courtyard,company front door mouth.Gives up Spring Festival the relaxation time,the centralism energy invests whole-heartedly into resistance snow disaster's this fierce battle.up to the bumper year 30 evenings,restored 80% villages and towns migration signal,has cleared 58% base depots.Has nearly 80,000 multiuser can the normal call,has guaranteed general residential,the countryside common people's Spring Festival correspondence.
您可能关注的推广热门推荐:
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&关于惠州的英语小短文_百度知道
关于惠州的英语小短文
蓝田瑶乡、香溪堡100词光景 内容以大亚湾东升渔村、惠阳棕榈岛、黄狮古村等众多景区(点)其中三项为题、龙门农民画村、平海古城、海龟湾、永记生态园、西湖、龙门温泉、南昆山、南海石化项目
提问者采纳
Chinese Premier Li Peng visits in Huizhou, a state-level nature reserve (ping Sea turtle reserve).&quot.
Huizhou rich tourism resources, the city archaeological discovery land sites, that the settlers in this land to breed and propagate, hole, a famous hot springs Yongming beautiful scenery and beaches, floating four continents and landscape. HSau deep mountains, 7000 million years ago to prove that the land is here marshes, national scenic areas two Department (Huizhou West Lake, white disc beads nature), spring: &quot, then-wrote , Fu Shan), lakes, water, a number of provincial nature reserve (Huidong Kutian natureHuizhou is the historic city of Guangdong Province. So far, ancient cave sites of ancient ruins, the provincial historical and cultural city (the ancient city of Hoi Ping Huidong) have a national forest Park (Dragon Gate Nakunshan), the evidence shows that in the new stone to the late Bronze Age, 28 offices, coastal. 1990 in the area unearthed a nest of dinosaur eggs nearly 30, natural beauty many, the most enduring is Sam Tung Wa Yao Ling Spring and Autumn Period 28 sites Office in the most distant is Sam Tung Wa Yao Ling Spring and Autumn Period sites, waterfall, island and everything, five lake city, forests
其他类似问题
147人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 瑞香花图片 的文章

随机推荐