下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语: plug 
大词典A大词典B大词典C
[plʌg]n.塞子, 插头, 推销, 火花塞, 口嚼烟v.塞, 堵, 宣传, 插上插头, 苦干 v. 宣传,
例句与用法:
Plug in the radio, please.
请把收音机的插头插上。
She pulled the plug out of the bathtub and the dirty water ran away.
她把浴缸的塞子拔掉,脏水流走了。
You can plug into the national computer network.
你可以接通全国计算机网络。
The TV compere gave her new record a plug.
电视节目主持人极力推荐她的新唱片。
词形变化:
英英解释:名词 plug:
blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
a wad of something chewable as tobacco
blatant or sensational promotion
electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
an old or over-worked horse
动词 plug:
fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
persist in working hard
deliver a quick blow to
praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote扫走坏运 的翻译是: 中文翻译英文意思,翻译德语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & Please introduce yourself 请介绍你自己 & 关键词:流通现代化实施,流通现代化管理,流通计划 Key word: Circulation modernization implementation, circulation modern management, circulation plan & securities purchases. And, in late October, the European authorities agreed on the outlines
& Running with Code Size Limit: 2K 跑以编码规格极限: 2K & 你一个月购物几次 Your one month shopping several times & institutionalizing 协会化 & Suffering and struggle 遭受和奋斗 & the accumulated 积累的 & 手语社讲师员 正在翻译,请等待... & department store of mongolina mongolina百货商店 & Must we hand in our homework now?
No, you needn’t 我们必须现在递在我们的家庭作业? 不,您不需要 & Perticular adjustment mode 正在翻译,请等待... & 不丹广播电台发射塔 Bhutan Broadcasting station firing tower & Geh bis ans Ende der Welt für sie. 正在翻译,请等待... & What do you count Pull what Later will also do not know not how kind 什么您计数拉扯什么也以后将不要懂得没有怎么种类 & 星火 Spark & 如果你饿了 If you were hungry & touchmybody touchmybody & 山东省校园文化研究中心 Shandong Province campus culture research center & 我的聚会在祥和宾馆3楼的刚进门的那个房间里 My meeting just entered the gate in the auspicious guesthouse 3 buildings in that room & He can write me letters till he is blue in the face,I am not going to reply 他可以写我信,他是愁眉不展,我不回复 & it was really interesting to discover some of my father
childhood 发现我的一些父亲童年是真正地有趣的 & 森林不仅能净化空气而且能降低噪音。 正在翻译,请等待... & 11点50到1点30我去祖父母家吃午饭 Goes to the grandfather maternal home 11.50 to 1.30 me to have the lunch & Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better 不要祝愿它是更加容易,祝愿您是更好的 & The original is also linked by 原物也连接 & and course,we'll go on will.You’ll love London. 并且路线,我们将继续意志。您将爱伦敦。 & 我要变得更有幽默感 I must become have the sense of humor & 浅唱低吟 Sings shallowly chants in a low voice & A disk read arror occurred 盘读了arror发生了 & 该生是理科考生 Should live is the science subjects examinee & out of memory at line:9 正在翻译,请等待... & 后方可,数据库上飞机上看见fks积分 Latter only then, in the database on the airplane sees the fks integral & 真浪费 Really wastes & 我国南部地区 South our country area & never abandon your beloved 不要摒弃您心爱 & 我也不懂我们什么时候能见面。 When don't I understand us to be able to meet. & If I know what love is, it is because of you~ 如果我知道什么爱是,它是由于you~ & Meet the people you want to meet thousands of years, the wilderness of the time, neither earlier, nor late step, which happened to meet. 遇见您想要遇见上千群众的人民; 数以万计几年,时间,及早,和晚步的原野,发生在集会。 & 以为李广老,数奇,毋令当单于,恐不得所欲。 Thought Li Guanglao, the hard luck, does not do make to work as Chanyu, fears does not have to want. & It's.Me 它是。我 & If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you, it was yours, if it doesn't, it never was. 如果您爱某事,不要设置它自由,如果它回来对您,它是你的,如果它不,它是。 & still they are arranging 仍然他们安排 & you just faded away
& demons 邪魔 & These new slippers are just right ! 这些新的拖鞋是公正不错! & 冰箱里有些鸡肉吗? In refrigerator some chickens? & 当好参谋 When good gives advice & 沉默寡言的吉斯很快与大方善谈的莱斯莉成了好朋友 Silences Lies Li who uncommunicative Guise very quick and natural discussed friendly to become the good friend & 行动不如行动 The motion was inferior moves & 他是南非著名的黑人领袖 He is the South African renowned black leader & 要永远爱我 Must forever love me & this is funny. 这是滑稽的。 &   The sound woke his grandma up. The old woman shouted downstairs, "It's twelve o'clock in the night, Jack. Why are you still jumping upstairs?" 声音把他的祖母吵醒。 老妇人呼喊楼下, “它是十二时夜,杰克。 为什么您平静跳在楼上?“ & To丶protec 对丶protec & surface countours and opening not dimensioned must conform to math data. 表面没被度量的countours和开头必须依照算术数据。 & Love is more than a feeling 爱比感觉是更多 & why cawhy can't you admit you want me to make love to you 为什么cawhy不能您承认您要我翻译公司对您 &

我要回帖

更多关于 佛的中文意思是什么 的文章

随机推荐