didn't,ate,bad,she,food,well,and,fell连词成句

初二英语下册第3单元测试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初二英语下册第3单元测试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初二英语下册第3单元测试题
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
8年级第二学期3单元英语本分卷I和卷II两部分.卷I为,卷II为非.本共100分,时间60分钟 注意事项: 1.答卷前, 考生务必将自己的姓名,准考证号,科目填涂在答题卡上,结束,监考人员将试卷和答题卡一并收回;2.每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑.答在试卷上无效3.听力部分共包括两小节:第一节在卷I, 第二节在卷II. 完成第一节后,请根据录音指令, 在卷II完成第二节. 听力部分(第一节)
&I.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分) 1.A. robot&&&&&& B.& ruler&&&&&&&&& C. rocket& 2. A.skating&&&&& B.swimming&&&&&& C. singing .3. A.every afternoon&& B.every night&&&&&&&&&& C. every morning 4. A.win the game&&&& B. watch the game&&&&&& C. play the game5. A.I don’t like going hiking in the mountains.& B.I am not going hiking in the mountains.C.I will go hiking in the mountains.II. 听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分6. A. I don’t think so.B.I’m going camping.C.I’m sorry to hear that.7. A.Play basketball& B. Fourteen years old& C. I need your help8. A. Yes, I did&&&& B. You’re welcome&& C.Fantastic9. A.& A teacher&&&& B. In England&&&& C. On the Internet10. A.& You’re right& B. Once a week& C.& I never drink coffeeIII. 听对话和问题,选择适当的选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)11.Where did Weihua study last year?A. At No.7 Middle school.B. At No.17 Middle school.&&&&& C. At No.70 Middle school.12.Who is Betty?&A.Peter’s mother&&&& B.Peter”s sister&&&&& C.Peter’s daughter13.Where does the woman work?A. In a factory&&& B. In a school&&&& C. In a shop14.Who is the man’s favourite star?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C15. What did the girl’s father give her ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CIV.听对话,短文和问题,选择正确答案。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)16. What present is the woman going to buy?A.A bike&&&& B. A shirt&&&& C. A pair of sports shoes17.& Whom is the present for ?A.& Bob& B. Tom& C. Mike --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------18.What day is it tomorrow?A. Thursday&& B.Friday& C.Saturday19.How long did the boy spend in finishing his talk?A. Seven days&&& B.Three days&&&& C. Five days20.What subject does the boy like best?A. Math&& B. Chinese& C. English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 笔试部分V.单项选择.( 共20小题,每小题1分,计20分)& 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项.21.---I’m very thirsty. But there is ________ water in the glass.&&&& ----Oh, I go to get some for you at once.&&&& A.few&& B. little&& C a few&& D a little&& 22.----How do the students in your school learn English ?& ---They learn English _______ computer.A.at&& B. on& C. in& D. with 23.I find ______ impossible to finish building the school at the end of the month.A.it&&& B. this&&& C. that&& D.them24.We’ll have fun _______ the robots do many different kinds of things.A.to watch&& B.watched&&& C. watching&& D. watches25.----Could you please tell me where our English teacher is ?&---Oh, he is ______ having a meeting now.A.&even .&&& B.either& C.probably& D.already26.My job in the company doesn’t _____ cleaning rooms for them.A.send&& B. include&&& C.fit&&&& D.take 27.Mother was washing the clothes _____& she heard a knock at the door.A.when&&&& B. while& C. as soon as& D. how28The boss made the workers _______ for 12 hours every day.A.&work& B.to work&&&& C. works& D.working 29.________ do you think our life will be like in 2050?A.What& B.Who& C.How& D.Where30.Children often ______that they have no enough time to relax.<pare&& B. complain&& C. felt D.seem31.---_____ will you come back from your work, Dad ?&&& & ---In about half an hour,dear.A.&How long& B. How often& C. How many& D. How soon32. The old man stays _______ in his house, but he doesn’t feel_____.A.alone, alone& B.alone, lonely& C. lonely, lonely& D.lonely, alone33.There are __________ students in their club.A. hundreds of& B. hundred of C.hundreds& D.hundred34.---Linda, you look unhappy. What’s the matter?& ---I _______ my friend about our haircuts.A.&agreed with& B.argued with C.played with D.talked about35. ----What’s the matter with you, Jin Xin?&& ---- _______.A.&That’s great& B.Thanks a lot& C.I went to the hospital& D.I fought with my cousin36.Do you want to have the same shirt _______ I do?A.with& B. as&& C.to& D. than37. She didn’t go to bed _______ 11 o’clock last night.A. until& B.& after& C.& when& D. if 38.We must hurry up, and the plane will _______ in five minutes.  A. leave   B. go   C. take off    D. land& on39.& What ______ you _______ when she came in? A. did,& do&&& B. are, doing&&&& C. do, do&&&& D. were, doing40.---Can I help ______?& ---No, thanks. I can do it by_______.A. you,& yourself& B.your,& yourself& C.you,& myself& D.your,& myselfVI. 完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)A mouse was having a very bad time.She couldn’t& 41&&& any food at all. She looked for it here and there, but there was nothing& 42&&&& .She was thinner and thinner.&& At last the mouse found a basket. There was a lot of corn& 43&&& it. And the basket had a small hole. The mouse was very& 44&&&& and climbed into the basket quickly. She could just get through the hole.&& Then she began to eat the corn.. Being very hungry, she ate& 45&& , but she still didn’t stop eating. She became very fat& 46&&&& she felt that she was enough.&& When the mouse& 47&&& to climb out of the basket, she couldn’t. She was too fat to pass through the hole.& “ What should I do?&& 48& shall I climb out of the basket ? ”& said the mouse.& Just then ,a rat came along,& and he& 49&&& what the mouse said.& “ Mouse,” said the rat. “ If you want to climb out of the basket, you must wait until you become as& 50&&& as you were when you went in”41&A.look&&&&&&& B. look for&&&& C.find&&&&&&&&&& D.find out42&A.eat&&&&&&&& B. eats&&&&&&& C. eating&&&&&&&& D. to eat43&A.on&&&&&&&&& B.& in&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&& D. of 44&A.surprised&&& B.bad&&&&&&& C. happy&&&&&&&& D.worried45&A.a bit&&&&&&& B. a little&&&& C. a few&&&&&&&&& D.a lot46&A.before&&&&&& B. until&&&&& C. because&&&&&&& D.so 47&A.had&&&&&&&& B. tired&&&&& C. started&&&&&&& D.hoped 48&A.How&&&&&&& B.Why&&&&&& C.What&&&&&&&&& D.If 49&A.knew&&&&&&& B. thought&&& C.heard&&&&&&&& D.took50.& A.at&&&&&&&&&& B. fatter&&&&& C.& thin&&&&&&& D.thinner
VII.阅读理解(30分):AEveryone needs health.Do you want to do some exercise? Do you hope to do different sports?Come to our gyms. I think you will have a good time here.
51.I want to swim on Saturday morning. I can go to ________. & A. Green Trees Gym&&&&& B. Red Apples Gym& C. Both Green Trees Gym and Red Apples Gym&&&& D. Green Apples Gym52.If I am free on ____, I can play basketball at Green Trees Gym.& A. Monday&&&&& B. Thursday&&&& C. Friday&& D. Sunday& 53.If I want to play volleyball on Sunday afternoon , I can __________.& A. call 6227225&&& B.give them an E-mail& C. telephone 6589417& D. go to both of the gyms54.I can do aerobics ______ after I get up at 6:10 every morning.& A. at Green Trees Gym&& B.& at Red Apples Gym& C.in the school& D.on the playground55. I can go to ______at Red Apples Gym& before 8 o’clock on Sunday.& A. swimming&& B. play volleyball& C. do aerobics&& D. play table tennisBJustin, a 17-year-old boy , wants to be the first teenager in space. & Now he begins his training . He has to get a pilot’s license( 执照) and flight training first. He plans to travel to Russia later this year. There , he can get astronaut training. For example , flight safety, working in flight clothes and so on. After the Russian lessons, he’ll begin rocket flight training.&& Justin not only plans to go into space, but also hopes his trip could be the beginning of something much bigger for space travel. “ I think there will be more people on the earth in the future We may have some problems. For example,less food, more water pollution and less room to live in . So we need to travel to other planets(行星) to find resources (资源) and help humans live better on the earth.” Justin said.&& Will Justin’s trip come true?& Justin said , “ I think other teenagers and I will be able to go into space . For people , as an astronaut will be more possible as the years pass. Our goal is to build a space station in space, and then people can go from the earth to the moon or other planets.56. From the passage, we know that maybe& Justin wants to be _______in the future.& A. a scientist&& B. a pilot& C. an astronaut&& D. a worker57. In Justin’s opinion , what will happen if there will be more people in the future?& A. There will be more food.&&&& B. There will be more room to live in.& C. People probably move to other planets.&&&& D.people have to go to the moon to find resources.58. The word “goal ” in the passage means____________.& A. 任务&&&& B,目标& C, 想法& D, 职责59.Which of the following is NOT true? & A. Justin will get a pilot’s license and flight training.& B. Justin will get astronaut training in Russia.& C. Justin hopes his trip will be good for humans.& D. Justin doesn’t need to get rocket flight training.60. The best title of this passage is _________& A. About the future life&&&& B. How to be an astronaut&& C. To be the first teenager in space.& D.About the moon and other planets.C阅读并把A―D 四个句子填入空缺处,然后完成第65题。Most of us are very happy when our parents do things for us .It makes our life easier ,and we have less to worry about .Some parents usually do everything for their children&& 61&&& . Some parents care so much about the safty of their children that they are afraid to let them go anywhere or do anything by themselves. So their children fail to learn social(社会的) skills and come to depend more on their parents! 62&& .No parents would be happy knowing that . As a result of too much care,their children know little about the world. Children need their own time to learn how to deal with( 处理) problems&& 63&& And when& they suddenly can’t depend on their parents, these children will be in big trouble! It is nice that parents show their care to their children.&& 64&& And it will be nicer if the children let their parents know how much love they really need, and how much love is too much.A.In fact ,no children really enjoy being looked after by their parents all the time.B.Too much care spoils (扰乱)their fun when they are growing up.C.It is nice that childern know that their parents’ care is the result of love.D.It can be a very common problem in China where parents only have one child.65.From this passage , we know________.& A. parents must look after their children&& B.all children want parents to do all things for themC.we must tell our parents how much love we really need& D. parents’ love is great
2008---2009学年度第二学期3月月考初二英语听力(第二节)VIII.听短文填空。(1*5)66. Robots will do all the ___________for people.67.Kids won’t& go to ________.68. Kids will ___________ on computers at home.69. Teachers will work and check __________on computers70.people can do anything because they will have _________ free time.IX 用所给词或短语的适当形式填空& (1*10) 71.The boy is old enough _____________ (穿衣)himself.72.Jack ran to the finishing line as fast as______________(可能).73.I hope my dream___________________(实现)in ten years.74.We have ____________(少)homework than students in senior schools.75The news is_______________(令人惊异).76.What ______________(发生)while she was there?77.Miss Li always gives us lots of ____________(建议) on how to learn English well .78.When I got there ,he ___________________(和。。。争吵)his mother.79.It is one of the __________________(使人不愉快的)jobs here.80.I had a very unusual _________________(经历) on Sunday. I saw a UFO.X连词成句(标点已给出)&& 81.friends,house,pig, pet,a, their, my,in,keep_____________________________________. 82.me , you ,could , some,give, help&_____________________________________?83.CDs,Alice,morning,to,she,yesterday,the ,returned&_____________________________________________.84.night,all,to,we,the,Mary,last,went,movies,except&_______________________________________________.85.the,the,landed,walking,was,CenterStreet,boy,UFO,down,when& ________________________________________________&&&&&&&& 2008---2009学年度第二学期3月月考初二英语试题听力(第二节)VIII.听短文填空。(1*5)66. Robots will do all the ___________for people.67.Kids won’t& go to ________.68. Kids will ___________ on computers at home.69. Teachers will work and check __________on computers70.people can do anything because they will have _________ free time.IX 用所给词或短语的适当形式填空& (1*10) 71.The boy is old enough _____________ (穿衣)himself.72.Jack ran to the finishing line as fast as______________(可能).73.I hope my dream___________________(实现)in ten years.74.We have ____________(少)homework than students in senior schools.75The news is_______________(令人惊异).76.What ______________(发生)while she was there?77.Miss Li always gives us lots of ____________(建议) on how to learn English well .78.When I got there ,he ___________________(和。。。争吵)his mother.79.It is one of the __________________(使人不愉快的)jobs here.80.I had a very unusual _________________(经历) on Sunday. I saw a UFO.X连词成句(标点已给出)&& 81.friends,house,pig, pet,a, their, my,in,keep_____________________________________. 82.me , you ,could , some,give, help&_____________________________________?83.CDs,Alice,morning,to,she,yesterday,the ,returned&_____________________________________________.84.night,all,to,we,the,Mary,last,went,movies,except&_______________________________________________.85.the,the,landed,walking,was,CenterStreet,boy,UFO,down,when& ________________________________________________文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于外研版三起五年级英语下册1-10模块各单元测试题的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:外研版三起五年级英语下册1-10模块各单元测试题 1外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 1 测试题二、写出下列动词的过去式。(共 15 分)1.do______ 2.is ____ 3.are ______ 4.live ______ 5.have ______6.watch ______ 7.cook_______8.talk______ 9.help_______ 10.go_____11.run_____ 12.play______13.dance_______14.listen_______15.take__三、单项选择。(共 20 分)1.( )There weren’t ___buses. A. some B. any C. one2.( ) We lived ___ a small house. A. at B. in C. on3.( )Yesterday I watched TV ____my grandchildren. A.and B.with C.to4.( )Thank you for talking____ me. A. with B.to C.an(来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html])d5.( )She ____ football yesterday. A. playing B played C plays.6.( ) It’s a programme ___ monkeys. A.for B.in C.about7.( ) There ___ three books on the desk one year ago. A.was B.were C.are8.( ) Now there ___ lots of buses. A.was B.are C.is9.( ) Many years ago there ___ any televisions. A.wasn’t B.weren’t C.aren’t10.( ) Many years ago we ___ have enough food. A.are B.did C.didn’t四、请选择下列句子的正确译文。(共 15 分)( )1.It’s a programme about China.A.大约是中国的节目。 B.(来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html])它是一个关于中国的节目。( )2.We have got lots of food. A.我们有许多食物。 B.我们想要许多食物。( )3.Life was very different in China many years ago.A.多年前中国的生活和现在差别很大。 B.生活有了一些不同。( )4.China is changing. A.中国已经变了。 B.中国正在变化。( )5.There weren`t any buses. A.过去没有一辆公共汽车。B.现在没有一些公共汽车。五、选词填空。(共 20 分)seasons days weeks months1、There are seven ________in a week.2、There are fifty-two _______ in a year.3、There are twelve ________ in a year. 4、There are four ____ in a year.didn’t weren’t live(来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html])d5、Many years ago.There ____ any buses or cars.6、Tim ___ in a small house.7、He ____ have enough food.Where What Who8、_______ are they? They are my friends.9、_______ did you do? I played football.10、_______ did you go? I went to the supermarket.六、看句子,连线。(共 10 分)1. How is your mother? A.You are e.2. Thank you. B.No, I haven’t.3. Have you got enough food? C.I was in Shanghai.4. What did you do last Sunday? D.We watched TV at home.5. Where were you two (来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html])days ago? E.She is very well.七.连词成句,注意大小写及标点。(共 10 分)1. life very years different in was many China ago2. we of got lots food have3. for you thank to talking us4.I a television watched about programme night last China5. or she television a didn’t radio a have八、阅读理解。根据短文,判断正误, T 或 F。(共 10 分)There are two pictures about our city. One is now. the other one is before(以前的). Look! There was asmall park, but now there is a big and beautiful park. And there(来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html]) is a lake with some ducks on it. Therewasn’t a lake before. In our city there were some old houses, small trees. But now there are some newand high buildings(建筑物). The trees are very tall and the flowers are very beautiful. There are somesupermarkets and some cars now. I love my city. Do you want to visit here?( )1. There was a park in our city before.( )2. There was a lake in the park.( )3. There aren’t some ducks on the lake now.( )4. There weren(来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html])’t any tall trees before.( )5. There were some cars in the city before.外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 2 测试题二、写出下列动词的过去式。(10 分)1. learn 2. live 3. do 4. make 5. is6. watch 7. teach 8. study 9. dance 10、walk三.短语互译。(20 分)21.学英语 2.wear these clothes3.在许多中国城市 4.e to Beijing!5.十年前 6.退休7.do one`s homework 8. 购物9.by school bus 10. 写电子邮件四.从方框中选择适当的词语填空。(10 分) have1、What did she ______ ? 2、She _____ a tomato.3、I ‘m ________ dinner.4、He _____(来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html])_ lunch at twelve everyday.5、I’m going ______ chicken for dinner.五.选择填空。(20 分)( )1. Yesterday she _______a cake. A. make B. made C. making( )2. He’s _____ English now. A. learnt B. learning C. learn( )3. Ten years ago, Mr Li _____ a teacher. A. was B. is C. am( )4. Now Chen Hai is ______ Mr Li . A. teach B. taught C. teaching( )5. A: What did she do ? B:She ______. A. dance B. dancer C. danced( )6. A: don’t we go out to play?B: Because it’s raining.(来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html]) A. Who B. Why C. What( )7. A: is he? B: He is my grandpa. A. Who B. Why C. What( )8. I TV every day. A. watch B. watched C. watches( )9. A: this? B: It’s a pencil. A. What B. What’s C. what’s( )10. A:Did you like ice creams?B: . A.Yes, I didn’t. B. No, I didn’t. C. No, I did.六.选择配伍。(10 分)A B( )1.Who are they? A. He’s learning English.( )2.Was he a driver? B. Yes, she did.( )3.What is he doing now? C. They are Lingling’s grandparents.( )4.Who’s this(来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html])? D. No, he wasn’t.( )5.Did she learn any languages? E. It’s my mother.七.补全单词。(10 分)1. My aunt is a danc (舞蹈演员).2. I st d (学习)English two years ago.3.She works very h d(努力地).4.My parents have ret ed.(退休的)5.She worked in the f lds(田地).八.连词成句。(10 分)1.he, hard, very, studied.2.was, Mr.Li, a, teacher.3.he’s, learning, now, English.4.she, was, because, dancer,a.5.learn, he, did, Chinese?九.阅读理解。(10 分)Hello! My name is Alice. There are seven people in my f(来源:淘豆网[/p-5578940.html])amily. My grandfather and grandmother arein America. My parents are English teachers in China. I have two brothers. They are twins. We arestudents in the same school. I am in Grade One. They are in Grade Three.( )1. Three are people in Alice’s family.A. eight B. seven C. ten( )2. Her parents are China.A. at B. on C. in( )3. There are children in her family.A. seven B. three C. two( )4. They are in same school.A. a B. an C. the( )5. Her parents are . A.doctors B. teachers C.workers外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 3 测试题一、词汇。(40 分)1.看图写单词。(9 分)( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )3( ) ( ) ( ) ( )2. 按要求写单词。(11 分)give(过去式)___________ city(复数)_____ drink(过去式)____________sing(名词)_______ eat(现在分词)_________ study(过去式)___________dangerous(反义词)______ shop(现在分词)________ know (同音词)wear (同音词) same(反义词)3. 用动词的正确形式填空。(5 分)1).Many years ago, she_________(cook) on a fire.2).Let’s___________(go) to the supermarket.3).He __________(do) her homework last night.4).They ________(be) going to cook English food.5).Lingling had a sandwich because she (like) hamburgers.4. 读一读,圈出合适的词。(5 分)This is my school. Two years ago, it was / is small. There weren&#39;t some / any tall trees. Therewas/were only a slide(滑梯). But now, it is / was big and narrow. We can play / played football in ourschool.5.在 II 栏中找出 I 的相应的答语,并把序号写在括号内。(10 分)二、单项选择。(10 分)1( )I’ve got __email from Lingling. A a B an C one2 ( ) She ___ an English breakfast yesterday. A has B have C had3 ( )What __ she ___ yesterday evening? A did, have B did, has C does, have4 ( ) They had noodles ___ lunch. A on B in C for5 ( ) Lingling ___ English food very much. A. likes B. like C. liked6 ( ) What___ Daming__ to eat tonight? A are, going B. is, going C does, go7 ( ) He ____ eat hamburgers tonight. A does go to B is going to C are going to8 ( ) She __ one apple to dog every day. A give B gives C gave9 ( ) He __ fish last night. A ate B eat C eating10 ( ) ---____ Amy___ Chinese food ?--- Yes, she does. A. Did, miss B. Does, missed C Does ,miss三、改错。(10 分)1. ( ) He like eggs very much. 2. ( ) There weren’t some cars.A B C A B C3. ( ) Thank you for help me. 4. ( ) My grandma dance in lots of cities.A B C A B C5. ( ) And what did she have at dinner .A B C四、阅读对话,判断正误(T 或 F)。(10 分)This is Billy and his brother&#39;s bedroom . It&#39;s not very big , but it&#39;s very clean . There is a desk between(在...中间)the beds . There are some books on the desk .Some are Chinese books , some are Englishbooks . There is a phone on the desk . One is for Billy , and the other (另一个)is for his brother .There isa map of America on the wall . There is a map of the world on the wall too.Billy and his brother like thebedroom very much .( ) 1. The bedroom is small , and it&#39;s clean . ( ) 2. There are three desks in the bedroom .( ) 3. Only Chinese books on the desks . ( ) 4. There are two maps on the wall .( ) 5. There isn&#39;t a phone in the bedroom ..五、看图回答。(10 分)1--- What did she have for breakfast? ______________________________________2---What did he have for lunch? ______________________________________3--What did they drink last night? ______________________________________4--What are you going to eat? ______________________________________5--What do you drink every day? ______________________________________(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)I( ) 1. Whose new bag is it?( ) 2. Where were you three days ago?( ) 3. Where will you go?( ) 4. What&#39;s the matter with you?( ) 5. Can you catch the ball?( ) 6. What did he have for lunch?( ) 7. How many hamburgers did he eat?( ) 8. Your sweater is very beautiful.( ) 9. What class are you in?( ) 10.Merry Christmas!IIA. No, I can&#39;t.B. I am tired.C. The same to you.D. He had eggs for lunch.E. It’s mine.F. Thank you!G. I was on a farm.H. I am in Class 1, Grade2.I. I’ll go to Hainan.J. He ate six.4六、句型转换。(10 分)1. There is a big house.(变为否定句)_________________________________________________2. He studied very hard.(变为一般疑问句)____________________________________________3. Did your grandma learn English? (作否定回答)_______________________________________4. He swims every day.( 改为正在进行时态)_____________________________________________5. They can cook vegetables.(用 should 改句子)___________________________________________七、小作文,根据自己实际情况给你的朋友写信。(10 分)Dear _____,Today I ate ______ at ______. And I drank _____ at ______. I like ______ and_____ very much.______ had______ because he /she doesn’t like _____. I gave my ______ to him/her.I miss you very much. What about you? What did you do today?Yours,______,外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 4 测试题二、翻译下列短语(10 分)1、传统的中国食物___________________ 2、有关计算机的书______________________3、列车信息________________________ 4、图书证______________________________5、带回来__________________________ 6、make an e-card________________________7、in two week’s time_________________ 8、in the library_________________________9、in this timetable____________________ 10、at the zoo___________________________三.单项选择。(20 分)( )1. Please bring ___the book __ two week’s time. A back, in B on, in C about, after( )2. ---____ Amy___ Chinese food ?--- Yes, she does. A. Did, miss B. Does, missed C Does ,miss( )3. It’s easy ___ puter. A on B in C with( )4. Let’s___ to the library. A go B going C went( )5.---Can I have your library card, please?----- _________ A Yes, I can. B No, I can’t C Yes, here you are.( )6.There __ any cars or buses many years ago. A .were B. weren’t C wasn’t( )7 . Here’s a card ___ you. A on B to C for( )8 .She didn’t__ a radio. A. had B. have C has( )9.He gave a present __ his Mum. A in B for C to( )10.I want to make __e-card for Lingling. A a B an C one( )11. We can find a book ___ e-cards there. A about B for C of( )12.What __ she ___ yesterday evening? A did, have B did, has C does, have( )13.Mum ___ our puter yesterday. A buy B bought C buys( )14.Can you help me ? Sorry ,I`m not good ___ it. A. to B.in C. at( )15.Where are the books puters ,please?They are ___ . A on Shelf C B.in Shelf C C at Shelf C( )16. Thank you very much .You`re ____ clever! A very B so C very much( )17.You can find __ about the weather this newspaper .A out in B out on C in at( )18.You can find about English food this CD-ROM.A.on on B.out on C.out in( )19.Lingling can use it puter. A.on B.in C.at( )20.What do you want ? A.know B.knows C.to know四、用所给词的适当形式填空。(10 分)1.Look! A cat (run) up the tree.2.What about (play)football?3.She (go) home with her friends last night.4.I’m going to (visit)the Great Wall.5.Will you (go) with me?五、用备选单词把句子补充完整。(10 分)(traditional , enough, lots of, about, find out, )1).I watched a television programme ___________ China.2).Fish and chips are __________ English food. 3).She sang in _____ ___ Chinese cities.4).We didn’t have _____ _ food. 5).Where can you_______ _______about sports?六、阅读对话,判断正误(T 或 F)。(10 分)I have a friend. His name is John. He is a student. He is 11 years old, but he is taller than me. Do youknow where he lives? He lives in Canada. I often send postcards to him, and write an e-mail on puterto him every week. I bought a gift for him yesterday. It is a stamp. I send it to him today. I think he will bevery happy.( )1. John is my friend.( )2. John is twelve years old.( )3. I write an e-mail on puter to him every day.( )4. I bought a stamp for John yesterday.( )5. I think John will be happy.七、根据问句找出合适的答语。(10 分)( )1.Happy birthday to you. A. It’s two o’clock.( )2.What’s this? B. It’s a book.5( )3.What’s the time, please? C. Happy New Year!( )4.Pass me the box, please. D. Thank you.( )5.What’s your name? E. It’s red.( )6.Do you like monkeys? F. I’m fine, thank you.( )7.How are you? G.. My name is Sam.( )8.Where is the pencil? H. Yes,I do.( )9.Happy New Year! I. Here you are!( )10.What colour is it? J. It’s on the desk.八、连词成句。(20 分)1. are , Here , you ( . ) _______________________________________2.from I’ve email Lingling got an ( . )______________________________________3. Yesterday an breakfast had she English ( . )_______________________________________4. she dinner What have did for ( ? )_______________________________________5. back Please in weeks’ bring book time the two ( . )________________________________________九、阅读短文,判断句子正误,用“√”“X”表示。(10 分)Hello,my name is Tom. I like Music.I like football.I play football at the weekend. I have a brother.Hisname is Sam.He likes basketball. He plays basketball on Friday.( ) 1.Tom likes football.( ) 2.Sam is Tom’s brother.( ) 3.Sam likes football.( ) 4.Tom and Sam are friends.( ) 5.Sam plays basketball on Friday.外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 5 测试题一、补全单词(5 分)l__ght(轻的) h__ __vy(重的) br__ken(坏的)p__ck__t(口袋) h__rd(困难的)二、翻译短语(15 分)1.take it to China_______ 2.buy you a new one____ __3.big and light 4.at the Department Store____ __5.this black bag______ 6.easy for you7.too big for you_____ __ 8.this one in white____ ____9.heavy for him 10.look at______ _三、选出不同类的一项(10 分)( )1.A.broken B.nice C.pocket ( )2.A.blue B.new C.black( )3.A.bring B.take C.wheel ( )4.A.can B.buy C.will( )5. A.light B.heavy C.pockets五、根据要求写单词(10 分)love(形容词)___ __ heavy(反义词)_____ difficult(近义词)____ __I’ll(完整形式)_______ It’s got(完整形式)__ __六、单项选择(20 分)( )1.Look ___ your book, please. A.in B.on C.at( )2.The blue bag is easy ___ you. A.to B.for C.of( )3.You can’t ___ the broken bag ___ China. A.take…to B.take…for C. took…to( )4.The red dress is ____ small for me . A.so B.too C.to( )5.Do you like the blue ___? A.one B.a C.an( )6.The small bag ___ got two wheels. A.has B.have C.had( )7.English is hard ____ the little boy. A.to B.at C.for( )8.The girl ___ red is Lingling. A.on B.in C.with( )9.The T-shirt has got a cat ___ it. A.in B.on C.with( )10.Try this one ___ white. A.for B.on C.in七、选择正确的选项(10 分)1.你打算买走某个东西,你会说 A.I’ll take it. B. Here you are.2.如果你想问售货员有没有白色的包,你会说A.I want to buy a white bag. B. Have you got a white bag?3.如果你想建议别人试穿某件衣服,你会说A.Try this one, please. B.Why not this one?4.如果你是售货员,见到顾客时,你应该说A.Can I help you? B. How do you do?5.当别人说谢谢你时,你应该说A.Don’t thank me. B. That’s all right八、连词成句(10 分)1.this/ is/ blue/ and/ big /one /light(.)62.it / for/ will /easy /be /you(.)3.it’s/ for/ big/ you/ too(.)4.have/ got/ small/ a /one/ you(?)5.got/ it’s/ a /on /it /panda(.)九、选词填空(10 分)with to too in for1.It’s ____ heavy for you. 2.Try that one ____ black.3.You can take it ____ China. 4.It’ll be easy _____ you.5.It’s easy _____ puter.十、阅读短文,判断对(T)错(F)(10 分)I’m Lucy. My old bike is broken. I can’t ride it to school. So my mother bought a new one for metoday. It’s small but beautiful. It’s blue.It’s my favourite colour. It has got a big basket(车筐). I can put my bag in it. I can ride my new bike toschool from Monday to Friday. I’m very happy.( )1.Lucy’s old bike is broken.( )2.Lucy’s father bought her a new bike.( )3.Lucy’s favourite colour is red.( )4.Lucy’s new bike has got a basket.( )5.Lucy rides her new bike to school .外研版(三起)五年级英语下册期中测试题 1一、按要求填空1.we (宾格) 2.dance(名词) 3. these(单数)4.make an e-card(翻译) 5 .bring back (翻译)6.go to library (翻译) 7.broken(翻译)8.(过去式)learn eat is/amare do drink9. (复数) photo child10.(反义词) big long new heavy black二、单项选择( ) 1. Did she learn foreign languages? A many B some C any( ) 2. Did he learn English ? ~ A Yes ,he did B No, he did C yes,he does( ) 3. Why is she wearing clothes? A that B this C these( ) 4. He&#39;s English now. A learns learned learning( ) 5.He is English teacher. A a B one C an( ) 6.There lots of buses and cars . A is B are C wasn&#39;t( ) 7. She cooked a fire . A in B on C at( ) 8.Thank you for talking us . A with B about C to( ) 9.He was a . A drive B driver C drived( ) 10.She couldn&#39;t read write. A or B and C to( ) 11. I miss grandmother. A my B you C she( ) 12. not watch TV ?Because she didn&#39;t have a TV . A Where B What C Why( ) 13.Let&#39;s to the library. A go B goes C went( ) 14. Here&#39;s our puter.Mum it. A buy B buys C bought( ) 15. Here is a card you. A to B for C of( ) 16. We can a book puter there. A finds B find C found( ) 17. Sam ate six hamburgers school. A in B at C on( ) 18.What did she have lunch. A for B to C with( ) 19. eggs did Sam eat? A how much B How many C How nice( ) 20.Sam Chinese food very much. A like B had like C likes( ) 21. I&#39;ve got email from Lingling. A a B an C one( ) 22. Does she like Chinese food? --- . A Yes,she doesn&#39;t B No,she doesn&#39;t( ) 23. Mum is going to cook Chinese food Lingling. A to B with C for( ) 24. Seven years ago ,Mr Li a teacher. A is B are C was( ) 25. I want to an e-card. A makes B make C made( ) 26. Look your bag.It&#39;s broken. A to B at C about( ) 27.You can&#39;t take it China. A for B on C to( ) 28.I&#39;ll buy you a new . A a B an C one( ) 29. It&#39;ll be easy you. A for B to C about( ) 30. Thank you very much. A Yes,thank you.B You&#39;re e.C Yes,you are.三、连词成句1) have food didn&#39;t we。2) house is a there big now。73) learn your English did grandma?4) was good he a pupil。5) China is a about it programme。6) can out about find weather where you the?7) English is traditional it a dinner。外研版(三起)五年级英语下册期中测试题 2一、英汉互译1.information _____ __ 2.生活_______ 3.different__________4.田地_________ 5.library_______ 6.美味的___________7.retired_________ 8.带来_______ 9.traditional_______10.简单的__ ____二、找出划线部分发音不同的单词。( )1. A.bag B.have C.gave( )2. A.boy B.boat C.coat( )3. A teacher B.head C.meat( )4. A.where B.there C.here( )5. A.heavy B.bread C.tea三、按要求写出下列单词的正确形式。1.sandwich(复数)________ 2.this(复数)____________ 3.hard(反义词)__________4.teach(过去式)_________ 5.light(反义词)__________ 6.get (过去式)__________7.met (原形)___________ 8.buy (过去式)_____ 9.let’s(完全形式)_________10.libraries(单数)______ 11.learn(过去式)________ 12.grandma(对应词) ______13.bring(反义词)__________ 14.drink(过去式)______ 15.study(过去式)__________四、单项选择。( )1.There wasn’t ____books on the desk. A.some B.much C.any( )2.Thank you for ____ to me. A.talk B.talking C.talked( )3.An old lady _____ her life many years ago. A.talked to B.talk about C.talked about( )4.She didn’t _____ enough food ten years ago. A.has B.had C.have( )5.There _____ lots of knives in the sky. A.was B.is C.are( )6.The food is enough for____. A.us B.our C.we( )7.She wants ______ an e-card for Jingling. A.made B.makes C.to make( )8.Did your grandma ______ English? A.learn B.learned C.learnt( )9.I watched a television programme about China ____. A.last nigh B.next night C.this night( )10.Mum is going to _______ Chinese food. A.cooks B.cooking C.cook五、选择正确的介词填空。(只填序号)A.about B.to C.at D.in E.for1.You can’t take this old bag _______ China.2.That red T-shirt is too big ________ you.3.It’s a programme ________ animals.4.You must bring back the books ________ two weeks’ time.5.Sorry.I’m not good _______ it.六、给下列问句选择正确的答语。( )1.What did she do yesterday? ( )2.Who’s this?( )3.Is it new? ( )4.Can I have your library card,please?( )5.Can I help you?A.She made a cake. B.I want to buy a pen..C.She’s my mother. D.Yes,it is. E.Yes.Here you are.十、阅读短文,判断句子正(T)误(F)。I am Lucy.I like bags very much.Ihave two bags now.One is big and heavy.The bag is black.Myfather bought it ten years ago.And it has got no wheels and no pockets.And the other bag is yellow.It’s bigbut light.I bought it last year when I went to Beijing.It has got two wheels and three pockets.And it alsohas got a cute bear on it.( )1.Lucy has two bags.( )2.Her father bought a yellow bag for her.( )3.The black bag is big and heavy.( )4.The yellow bag has got no wheels.( )5.Lucy bought the yellow bag last year.外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 6 测试题I.选出每组中不同类的一项。(10 分)( )1. A parent B. grandparent C. week ( )2. A week B.stay C.year( )3. A. horse B. kite C.dragon ( )4. A. photo B.picture C. climb( )5. A ride B. holiday C. stayII.选择正确答案。(12 分)( )1. Lingling ____got some photos . A has B have C is8( )2. It’s ____the west of China . A on B in C for( )3. Did you _____ with your mother and father . A go B went C going( )4. I met them ___June . A in B on C be( )5. Last year She ____ a lovely time there . A. have B has C had( )6. Where did you go for your holiday ? I ___to Yinchuan. A go B went C goingIII.判断下列句子和图片是(T)否(F)相符。(10 分)( )1.Lingling has got some photos . ( )2.He lives there with his three children .( )3.She rode a horse . ( )4.She visited the Tianchi Lake .( )5.Why don’t you give him a kite ?IV、给下面的汉语句子选择正确的英语译文,将选项填入题前的括号中。(18 分)( )1.他们是中国的照片。A:They are photo of Chinese. B: They are photos of China.( )2.我是去年去的那里。A:I went there last year . B: We went there last week .( )3.我的堂兄每年参观北京。A: My cousins visit Beijing every year . B: My cousins visit Beijing every months .( )4 玲玲和她的父母亲去了新疆。A: Lingling went to Xinjiang with his parents .B: Lingling went to Xinjiang with her parents .( )5.在七月我们和我的祖母待了一周。A: We stayed with my grandmother for a week in July.B: We stayed with my grandfather in a week in July .( )6.昨天她骑了马。A:Yesterday she rode a horse . B: Yesterday she ride a horse .V.选词填空。(10 分)see west really lovely beautiful1.It was _______. 2. The mountains are _______ beautiful3. It’s in the ____of China. 4.Can I ____them ? 5. She had a ____time there .VI.根据对话内容,选择合适的句子填空。(20 分)Amy: Hi Tom .________________?Tom : Hello ,I’m fine ,thank you .Amy: _________________________?Tom : We went to Yinchuan.Amy: ____________?Tom : It’s in the west of China.Amy :____________________?Tom : We went there in July .Amy :____________________?Tom : Yes ,I did .A Did you go with your mother and father ? B Where did you go for your holiday ?C Where is Yinchuan. D :When did you go there ? E ; How are you ?VII. 阅读短文,判断正误:(20 分)LiYing likes English very much .She works hard (努力学习),She reads English every morning .Shelikes speaking English .She often listens to the radio. She watches TV only on Saturday evening .Doesshe like dancing ?No,she doesn’t .But she likes drawing and singing .Her parents likes her .And all theteachers and her friends like her ,too.( )1. LiYing likes English( )2. She watches TV every evening .( )3. She reads Chinese every morning .( )4. All the teachers like her .( )5. LiYing is good at dancing -外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 7 测试题二、选择题:(20 分)( )1. What’s ______ email? A. an B. a C. the( )2. Let’s send a letter _______ Dad. A on B. in C. to( )3. Thank you ______ your email. A. for B. to C. from( )4. I am working very hard _____ the office. A. in B. at C. be( )5. The message will go to Dad’puter _____ work. A. in B. at C. To9( )6.It goes puter puter . A. from to B. in for C. to in( ).7.Let’s ____ an mail to Dad . A. go B. send C. sending( )8.I’ve got an email ____litlle Tom . A. from B. to C.does( )9.I will ___home at seven o’clock . A. am B. is C. be( )10.How ___make a poster?. A. at B. in C. to三、(20 分)A.在横线上填上合适的单词完成对话。work send message click idea emailAmy: Let’s send an _________ to Dad.Tom: Yes,that’s a good _________!Amy: _______ on “Email”. Now click on “Write”. Good boy, Tom!Tom: Hello Dad, I can _________ emails now. From Tom.Amy: Click on “send”. The message will go to Dad’puter at __________.B.选词填空。got write puter busy1. I’ve _____ an e--card from Mum . 2. ______on “send .”3. _____.your massage . 4. I am very _____.. 5. It`s a _____ message四、给问句选择合适的答语。(10 分)( )1. Where is Shandong? A. Of course. Here you are.( )2. Can I see them? B. In July.( )3. Are you OK, Lingling? C. I bought some vegetables and milk.( )4. What did you buy in the supermarket, Mum? D. Yes, I’m fine. Thank you.( )5. When did you go to Jinan? E. In the east of China.五、(12 分)A.给句子选择合适的描述。(4 分)( )1. She is at school now. He’ll be home at four o’clock.( )2. Father is at office now. He’ll be home at six o’clock.( )3. Maomao is on the train . She’ll be home at nine o’clock.( )4. Lili is at the park now. She’ll be home at seven o’clock.A. 爸爸上班,六点钟 B.在学校, 四点钟 C.在公园,七点钟 D.火车上, 九点钟B.给下面的汉语句子选择正确的英语译文,将选项填入题前的括号中。(6 分)( )1.它是一个电脑信息。A:It’s puter message . B: It’s a Chinese message .( )2.信息将会进入爸爸工作着的电脑。 A:The message will go to Dad`puter at work .B.The message will went o to puter at work .( )3.我能发送电子邮件了。 A: I can sent emails . B: I can send emails .( )4.我正在办公室努力工作。A: I are working very hard at the office . B.I am working very hard at the office .( )5.我将会在七点钟回家。A.I will be home in seven o`clock . B.I will be home at seven o`clock .( )6.他有一个电脑光盘。 A:He is got a CD-ROM. B.He has got a CD-ROMC.将发电子邮件的正确步骤按 1、2、3、4、的顺序排列:(4 分)( )Click on &Email&with the mouse. ( )Click on &send&( )Swith(开启) on puter. ( )Click on &write& and write your message.六、连词成句(26 分)1. working,I,am,hard,at the office,very.________________________________________________2. from,puter,puter,goes,it,to._______________________________________3. The message,at work,Dad’puter,go to,will.______________________________________4. an E-mail,little Tom,I’ve got,from._________________________________________________5. the,of,in,west,Xinjiang,is,China.___________________________________________________6. photos,are,of,China,some,here._______________________________ ______________7. stayed,a,week,we,with,for,my,grandparents._________________________________ _____ ___8. came,bought,China,some,chopsticks,Sam,to,and.______________________________________9. go,with,you,did,to,Beijing,your,parents?__________________________________ ___________七、阅读短文,选择填空:(10 分)My name is Billy. I`m a boy.I am eleven .I`m in China now .My father is a doctor and my mother is ateacher .I like Chinese food .But my parents don`t .They like bread .I have a nice room.There`s a bed ,adesk and a chair in it .There`re many books on the desk .I like books .I often read books in the evening .( ) 1.Billy is _____. A.a boy B.eleven C.in China D.A,B and C( ) 2.Billy’s father is _______. A.a teacher B.a doctor C.Chinese D.a worker( ) 3.Billy likes _____. A.Chinese B.Chinese food C.bread D.English .( ) 4.Billy has a ______ room. A. nice B. big C. small D. good( )5.Billy often reads books ________. A.at home B.after class C.in the evening D.at school外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 8 测试题II. 选择正确答案。(40 分)( )1.Daming is ___the phone___you . A on for B in for C to in( )2.I ‘m going to _____to America. A go B went C going( )3.He____got chopsticks. A has B is C does( )4.Why don’t you _____him a kite? A give B got C about( )5.Is line A _____than line B ? A long B longer C big( )6.Can you _____ a vase? A see B look C seeing( )7.I want a present for my cousin. A take B.taking C.to take( )8.Line A is Line B. A the same so B.the same as C.as samer as( )9.There are monkeys that tree. A.on B.in C.at( )10.How about out for a walk? A.go B.to go C.going10IV、给下面的汉语句子选择正确的英语译文,将选项填入题前的括号中。(30 分)( )1.夏天我要去美国。 A.I`.m going to go to America in the summer.B.I`m going to go to America on the summer.( )2.你有什么建议? A:What do you suggest ? B: What does you suggest ?( )3.他的妈妈和奶奶是中国人。 A: Her mum and grandma are Chinese .B: His mum and grandma are Chinese .( )4.线段 A 比线段 B 长吗? A.Is Line A long than Line B?B.Is Line A longer than Line B?( )5.我不认为是这样。 A: I don’t think so . B: I think so .( )6.那是个好注意! A:That is a good idea! B:That has a good idea!( )7.你认为怎么样? A.What do you think ? B.What about do you think?( )8.你同意吗? A.Do you agree ? B.Are you agree ?( )9.你为什么不穿一件漂亮的裙子呢? A.Why don`t you to wear a beautiful dress?B.Why don`t you wear a beautiful dress?( )10.哪一种风筝呢? A.What kind of kites? B.What kind of kite?V.选词填空。(10 分)What take don’t agree same1. I want to_______ a dictionary for my friend . 2.______ present do you want to take ?3. I _____. Thank you . 4. Why __ _you give her a pen?5. Circle A is the ____as Circle B.VI.根据对话内容,选择合适的句子填空。(10)S Hi ,Daming ,______________?Daming: I’m fine .thank you .Iwant to take a present for my couse ._______________?Sam : ____________?Daming: He’s got chopsticks.S__________________?Daming: That’s a good idea .But what kind of kite ?S__________________?Daming: I agree.thank you .A What do you suggest ? B How about a dragon kite ?C Why don’t you give him a kite ? D.What about chopsticks ? E.How are you ?VII.阅读短文,判断正误:(10)Mary sees John in the gardon (花园) .So she asks,&What are you doing?&I’m watering theflowers .My mother says we must water the flowers everyday.or ( 否则) they will die( 死).”SaysJohn.“But it’s raining now .”“Oh, it doesn’t matter now.”&Mary ,I have an umbrella.( 伞).”( )1.John is in the gardon. ( )2.Mary is watering the flowers.( )3 It is raining now . ( )4 John is watering the flowers .( )5 .John understands his mother ‘s word( 话)..外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 9 测试题一、找出不同类的单词,写在题前的括号中。(10 分)( )1.A.breakfast B.lunch C.sandwiches ( )2.A.rice B.noodles C.hamburger( )3.A.read B.had C.puts ( ) 4.A.England B.China C.Hainan( )5.A.beer B.women C.men ( )6.A.wore B. told C. funny( )7. A.bed B.taxi C.show ( )8.A.actor B.women C. evening( )9. A.history B. question C. Borrow ( )10. A.after B.joke C.soon三、单项选择。(15 分)( ) 1.Let’s ______on the bus. A.get B.got C.gets( ) 2.Mum ______ a new bike for me last week. A.buy B.bought C.buyed( ) 3.---Was your father a driver? ---_______ A.Yes,he was B.Yes, he wasn’t C.No,he doesn’t( ) 4.We give our CDs ____Sam because he ____them. A.to,liked B.at,likes C.to,likes( ) 5.---______is your brother? ---He is a doctor. A.Who B.What C.Where( ) 6.She is _____English teacher.She is reading _____book. A.a,an B.an,a C.a ,a( ) 7.---Happy birthday to you! ---_______! A.The same to you. B.Thank you. C.You’re e.( ) 8.---Where did he go? ---_______. A.He went to Jinan. B.She went to Jinan C.He goes to Jinan.( ) 9.Why don’t you _______a beautiful dress? A.wears B.wear C.wore( ) 10.---_______ are the oranges? ---Ten yuan. A.How many B.How much C.What( )11.I’ve got two letters____ English. A:in B: on C: with( )12.Are you ready _____trip ______ America? A: in for B to in C for to( )13.Last week we ____to a children’s theatre. A: go B went C did( )14.Don’t forget _____ CDs of Chinese songs . A: bring B to bring C bought( )15.Dad read a book ___Luxun. A: about B in C on四、连线。(20 分)1.Which do you like? A.Because it’s interesting.2.Where is Dalian? B.I went to Sichuan.3.Did you go to Hainan? C.He worked in a shop.4.Why does he like basketball? D.I like bananas.5.Where did you go in China? E.It’s in the north of China.6.When did you go there? F.Yes,I did.7.What did he do many years ago? G.I went in spring.8.Who are they? H.Yes,we do.9.How will they go there? I.They are my teachers.10.Do you play football at school? J.They will go there by bus.播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表外研版三起五年级英语下册1-10模块各单元测试题.doc
文档介绍:
外研版三起五年级英语下册1-10模块各单元测试题 1外研版(三起)五年级英语下册 Module 1 测试题二、写出下列动词的过去式。(共 15 分)1.do______ 2.is ____ 3.are ______ 4.live ______ 5.have ______6.watch ______ 7.cook_______8.talk______ 9.help_______ 10.go_____11.run_____ 12.play______13.dance_______14.listen_...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 ate fresh food 的文章

随机推荐