s辞字开头的成语接龙单车后可接hard

【滑板】有屎以来,成了全下跪的动作:hard&flip接late&flip(附慢镜头视频)
&滑板史上最强动作:来自John
Getz的hardflip接lateflip,幕后点滴:
让我们来看一个成了全下跪的动作是如何练成的,JOHN GETZ - HARD FLIP LATE FLIP - CRAZY ASS
大乱下6级加前脚late flip!紧接着hardflip下7级还是加前脚late
flip!!!
&派头户外与您分享:JOHN GETZ - HARD FLIP + LATE FLIP - CRAZY ASS
TRICK慢镜头视频:&
我的更多文章:
( 11:36:37)( 14:28:23)( 11:38:16)( 18:29:55)( 18:13:46)( 20:55:29)( 12:12:18)( 03:28:04)( 02:25:15)( 16:35:09)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。英语,急I'm afraid the boy has some problems s___(work out)such a hard maths problems.以S开头的词,意思和work out 一样是什么词呢?_百度作业帮
英语,急I'm afraid the boy has some problems s___(work out)such a hard maths problems.以S开头的词,意思和work out 一样是什么词呢?
英语,急I'm afraid the boy has some problems s___(work out)such a hard maths problems.以S开头的词,意思和work out 一样是什么词呢?
in working out
working out小题1:D小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B试题分析:你有过高昂的手机漫游费的经历吗?你认为这合理吗?Jeff Gardner在去牙买加旅游前咨询时,运营商说费用很低,结果四天的旅游让他收到了一万一千美元的漫游费。而他连一个电子邮件都没查到和寄出。很多人有过类似的经历。运营商应该事先告知用户要收取漫游费。小题1:细节理解题。根据第二段he called Verizon to find out what it would cost to use his cellphone for calls and his wireless card to check e-mails while in Jamaica.可知。他打电话是要咨询关于手机漫游的问题。故选D。小题2:句意猜测题。根据下一段的单据花费是四天$11,000可知,咨询说的每分钟$ 2是错的。故选A。小题3:细节理解题。根据第三段介绍,他发电子邮件没成功很快就放弃了,说明电子邮件服务差,所以选C。小题4:细节理解题。根据文章最后一句话可知,通讯公司应该在消费者将要超过其计划消费时提前告知手机用户。故选B。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Bob was a clever college student, but his family was poor, so he had to work after class and during his holidays to get enough money for his studies.One summer he got a job in a butcher's shop (肉店) during the day time, and another in a hospital at night. In the shop, he learned to cut and sell meat. He did so well that the butcher went into a room behind the shop to do all the accounts ( 算账) .In the hospital, of course, Bob was told to do only the easiest jobs. He helped to lift people and carry them from one part of the hospital to another. Both in the butcher's shop and in the hospital, Bob had to wear white clothes.One evening in the hospital, Bob had to help to carry a woman from her bed to the operating - room. The woman already felt frightened when she thought about the operation. When she saw Bob coming to get her, she felt even more frightened."No! No!" she cried. "Not a butcher! I won't let a butcher operate on me!" with these words ,she fainted away.小题1:Bob had to work after class and during his holidays because_________.A.his father told him to make more friendsB.he wanted to become a rich manC.his family couldn’t support himD.he had nothing to do at home.小题2:One summer Bob_________.A.wanted to become not only a butcher but also a doctor. B.got two different jobs at two placesC.was free only at nightD.worked only during the daytime小题3:In the hospital, Bob's job was_________.A.to take care of the wounded soldiersB.to give the doctor's adviceC.to find out what was wrong with the sick peopleD.to carry the sick people from one place to another小题4:When the woman saw Bob,_________.A.she was so frightened that she fainted awayB.She was frightened and then got so excited that she fainted away.C.She was very disappointedD.She was quite pleased小题5:Which of the following statements is TRUE?A.Bob was an unknown doctor.B.Bob was a butcher and he studied at college in the evening.C.When the woman saw Bob, she thought he was going to operate on her.D.Bob worked in a butcher's shop and helped to do the accounts.
Nowadays the problem of the generation gap is becoming more and more serious. Poor relationship between parents and their children are very common.Whether we like it or not, our parents are responsible for us at least until we’re out of high school. So rather than get upset about that fact, maybe we should focus on some ways to make our relationship better. The best way, in my opinion, is to learn to really communicate with my parents.When I find myself arguing with my mom and dad, I try to stop. If I can manage to stop myself from talking, I usually find that I can calm down quickly. I guess I’m usually acting out of emotion rather than logic(逻辑). But if I can stop arguing for a minute, it seems that my opinion changes and I start to realize that I’m a bit childish. Emotionally I may still be upset, but logically I understand that yelling(大叫大嚷) and fighting surely won’t make things better.Once I’ve stopped arguing, I look at my parents in the eye. You’d be amazed at how much easier it is to communicate with your parents when you’ve actually looking at them. Looking away doesn’t do much of anything except for giving them the impression that I’m not listening or that I don’t care. It’s much easier to see things eye to eye when you’re physically seeing them eye to eye.Finally, I listen to what they’re saying (or at least I try). Communication can’t happen unless both sides hear and listen to each other. There is nothing wrong with my hearing, but that doesn’t mean I always listen to the sounds that people are making. When I argue with my parents, I can physically hear what they’re saying without mentally listening to it.Whether I admit it or not, my parents’ experience can actually help them give me some pretty sound advice at times. I don’t always agree with them, but I think it’s safe to say that it has truly helped our relationship in the long run.小题1:What can we learn from the passage?A.Listening is better than yelling and fighting.B.It is impolite to see your parents eye to eye.C.Be careful when you take your parents’ advice.D.Parents are sometimes easy to get upset.小题2: Parents and children can communicate only when_______.A.both sides stop yelling and fightingB.both sides start thinking what to say nextC.both sides agree with each otherD.both sides can listen to each other小题3:Which of the following advice is NOT mentioned in the passage?A.LookingB.Smiling warmlyC.Listening D.Stopping arguing小题4:The author thinks we should first _______ when arguing with our parents.A.look at their eyesB.fight for the truthC.stop arguing D.talk in a low voice
The Gold Coast family holidays are always great fun whether you are from Australia or from abroad. There are beautiful beaches, adventure parks, nature parks and so much more. There are so many sights to see here. It is a pity to drive in a car and you’ll miss a great part of it. Australia is home to many animals and birds that can only be seen when moving slowly and going into the areas that they live. When you are on a bicycle, you have the advantage of being able to stop whenever you want to see an interesting animal or bird that you have never seen before. It is a quieter mode (方式) of transportation as well, so you might even be able to take a picture. When you are on the beach, you can breathe that clean air and view the beauty of the water and sand. It is a totally different experience from either simply sunbathing or passing it in a car. There are many choices of hiring a bicycle to experience the Gold Coast attractions. There are stores that will fit a bike perfectly to your size. These bikes for both adults and children are in many styles and colors to please any taste. If you have ever wanted to try a tandem bike (双人单车), now is your chance, because they have those too. A bicycle hire on Gold Coast is something that everyone should try at least once. This is a wonderful chance for anyone who likes to cycle and it is also a cheap way to travel with your family.小题1:You’d better not drive in a car on Gold Coast because ________.A.you will break the traffic rulesB.you will cause much noiseC.you can’t enjoy the beautiful sights wellD.you can’t drive into some parks小题2:The following advantages of hiring bikes are mentioned EXCEPT that ________.A.you can take photos of animalsB.it is a cheap way of travelingC.you can get a clearer sight of animalsD.it is a good way to do sunbathing小题3:What is paragraph 4 mainly about?A.How to hire bikes on Gold Coast.B.What kinds of bikes there are in stores.C.What bikes are the most popular.D.Who can hire bikes on Gold Coast.小题4:What’s the author’s attitude towards a bike hire on Gold Coast? A.He supports it very much.B.He thinks it’s a personal choice.C.He doesn’t like this way of traveling.D.He thinks it’s only good for adults.
People have been listening to music to get in the mood for hundreds of years. Recently, there is scientific research to back up what we have always known about music. The studies have shown that when people are excited or happy they are more helpful. The opposite happens when people feel aggressive(好斗的) or under stress. The use of music can influence how helpful people can be.Dr Adrian North made a study with 256 university students. Half the group took exercise in the gymnasium listening to music which can bring happiness and the other half exercised to aggressive music. When leaving the gym, the students were asked to hand out flyers (传单) in support of the local disabled athlete’s foundation.The results showed that nearly half of the group that listened to happy music were willing to hand out flyers. But in the group that heard the aggressive music, less than 20% were willing. This study suggests that our choice of music can influence our willingness to cooperate(合作).While a study also shows that productivity (生产效率) can increase with the right choice of background music in the workplace. As music stimulates (刺激) workers’ minds, job satisfaction is often positively influenced. Other studies have shown that workers who are in a good mood report more job satisfaction than those in a bad mood.These studies show that music can have a powerful influence on a person’s ability to cooperate. Moods have a direct influence on cooperation and job satisfaction, etc. These factors also have a direct relationship to the success of a business.小题1:The underlined words “back up” in the paragraph can be replaced by _____.A.supportB.leaveC.refuseD.compare小题2:In the studies mentioned in the passage, music is used to _____.A.express people’s ideasB.change people’s moodsC.improve people’s healthD.show people’s love of arts小题3:According to the passage, people who are in a good mood _____.A.can understand the musicB.have a good taste in musicC.might do well in their workD.are influenced by others小题4:The passage is mainly about _______.A.effort and successB.music and scienceC.work and lifeD.music and mood
To some, it's a dream job---eating delicious meals for free and then writing about them. But for some food critics, their eyes aren't the only thing that gets wide with yet another feast.Karen Fernau, a food writer for The Arisona Republic, said when she first started her job –she began to gain weight. “I always looked forward to lunch before this job, then all of a sudden lunch was all day every day. " she says. Nine years later, keeping her weight steady and her health intact (完好无损的)is a daily battle. If she knows she will be going to a tasting at a bakery or eating a four-course meal, she usually eats fruits or salads throughout the day. Now she is always keeping track of what's in the food she eats and she says most people don't even look at or consider it. At one tasting task alone, she says, upward of l,000 calories is often added to her day. That's about half of the recommended total calories per day for the average adult. But even though she's thought of a special eating method, Fernau says sticking to it is a daily battle. And food editors, writers and critics across the country couldn't agree more. “When I'm at home or not eating for work, it's healthy food to the extreme," says Phil Vettel, who's been a restaurant critic for the Chicago Tribune for 19 years. Vettle, who eats dinner at four restaurants each week, says unlike most professions, he has no right to choose. "If I'm going out to eat, I can't choose the healthiest thing on the menu, I have to eat when they're bringing me. " While Vettel exercises when he can, Joe Yonan, a food editor at The Washington Post, has strengthened his exercise habits since he started the job two years ago. Yonan says he realized early on that he was gaining weight and immediately hired a personal trainer to meet with three times a week, on top of his body training three to five times a week. Still, it's a struggle that many Americans might envy. After all, it's one thing to get your calories from lobster(龙虾) tails or a delicate(精致的)chocolate cookie and quite another to get them from sodas and fast-food burgers. 小题1:What does the underlined sentence mean in Para l?A.The food critics are always impressed by the delicious food in the restaurant. B.The food critics are shocked to learn they have to have one more feast. C.There is a wide variety of choices for the food critics to choose from.D.The food critics eat delicious food, which also tends to result in gaining weight.小题2:What can we learn about the job of being a food critic?A.They enjoy free and delicious dishes and make comments on them. B.They only work for local magazines and newspapers. C.Once they become food critics, they tend to stay in the job. D.Their excellent sense of taste makes them qualified for the job.小题3:What is mentioned to be a method that food writers use to keep fit?A.Not eating anything except for the free meals. B.Writing down everything they put into their mouth. C.Hiring a personal trainer for special exercise instructions. D.Choosing only the healthy food on the menu.小题4:What can we infer from the last paragraph?A.No matter whether the food is expensive or not, the gaining of calories is the same. B.The calories that lobster tails and chocolate cookies contain are less harmful.C.Americans envy those food critics since they enjoy delicate and tasty food. D.Everybody should take the calories in their food carefully.小题5:What's the main idea of the passage?A.A job offering free meals may not be as desirable as it sounds to be. B.Dishes in the restaurant usually contain too many calories. C.Eating fruits and vegetables every day is the best way to lose weight. D.Food writers work hard to maintain their health and weight.
Even if you are naturally shy, these three tricks will help you to quickly build a new social circle in any new city.1. Take pictures.One of the great things about taking pictures at an event or party is that it gives you an excuse to get in touch with the person later. Everybody loves seeing pictures of themselves, and it’s very easy after taking a picture to say “If you’d like I can email it to you”. This can be the seed that leads to new connections. The next time you hear about a fun event, email your new contacts to let them know about it.2. Eat alone in public.You might feel self-conscious eating by yourself but it has an important benefit: you are much easier to approach when you are alone. People may be afraid of interrupting you or being rude if you are in a conversation with someone else. Bring a book or newspaper to read (this will make you feel less self-conscious). Plus, having an interesting book with you will give others an excuse to start a conversation if they’ve read it.3. Join a class, sports team, or club.Yoga, salsa dancing, volleyball, Toastmasters (a public speaking club), a class for work, etc. Take up a new hobby or continue an old one!These are all great places to meet new people, primarily because you will be forced to see the same people over and over again in the class. You will automatically make friends with them if you have a common interest and are forced to see each other again.Tips:* In the beginning, never turn down an invitation from someone, even if it’s something you wouldn’t normally do.* Email your new friends with fun things to do instead of always asking what their plans are. If they have a better plan you can drop yours and join them. This will help establish you as someone who is contributing value instead of just taking it (people want this in a friend).* Don’t let little things in life upset you or be a negative person. People don’t want to be around someone like that!小题1:According to the text, which of the following is NOT mentioned as an advantage of joining a class?A.It helps you find out people who share a common interest with you.B.It helps you find out your interest and take up a new hobby. C.It offers an opportunity to meet the same people repeatedly.D.It is a good way to meet new people and make friends in a new city.小题2: Which of the following pieces of advice is a tip from the text?A.Try to be outgoing and talkative instead of being shy.B.Never turn down an invitation from your friends.C.Offer suggestions on how to spend time together.D.Always give a positive response to any request.小题3:By writing the text, the author intends to tell us ________.A.why you should change when you move to a new cityB.how you can make new friends in a new cityC.why you should make new friends in a new cityD.how you can keep in touch with strangers
This week is National Volunteer Week, a time for the Canadian Red Cross to recognize our dedicated (有奉献精神的) volunteers who devote their time and talents from coast to coast. Over the course of the week we will use this blog to share stories about our volunteers and the amazing work they do --- a small part of the outstanding individuals across the country. Take Saskatchewan for example. Last year that province was hit by wide-spread flooding, a hurricane and forest fires. Canadian Red Cross staff and volunteers went to work right away and helped more than 2,100 adults and 775 children recover the basic necessities of life. It’s important to share stories from volunteers to truly appreciate what they do. Christine Hoffman is a Disaster Response Volunteer in Canadian Red Cross in Saskatchewan. She’s a veteran Red Crosser for about 16 years. Still nothing could have prepared her for the call she took in the Recovery Center last year in response to flooding in Maple Greek. This story is best told in her own words. This is what she said: “I will never forget the first phone call I took in the Recovery Centre. A young man called asking what services Red Cross was offering in town. As we were talking, he told me he had a rope in his backyard but he thought he would be using it for other reasons. My heart stopped. I told him to come to see us so we could work together on a plan to improve his situation. He came in a little while later. Nearly two hours later he left standing straight up with tear- filled eyes. He thanked me for convincing him to come in. His home had been destroyed, but together we put together a plan and he was eventually able to move back into his own home.” During National Volunteer Week 2011, let’s thank Christine, and the many other volunteers like her. Thanks for making us proud!小题1:According to the second paragraph, Canadian Red Cross’ action is ______A.slowB.quickC.helplessD.disappointing小题2:Which of the following is closet in meaning to the underlined word “veteran” in the third paragraph?A.CarelessB.ExperiencedC.UnskillfulD.Optimistic小题3:The underlined words in the forth paragraph expressed Christine Hoffman’s feeling of ____A.excitementB.angerC.happinessD.nervousness小题4:What can we infer from what Christine Hoffman said?A.The young man felt sad for Christine Hoffman because of her poor experienceB.The young man was persuaded by Christine Hoffman and decided to live onC.Christine Hoffman made the young man sad and he criedD.Christine Hoffman offered to give the young man a little money to help him小题5:What is the text mainly about?A.How to become a volunteerB.An excellent volunteer and her familyC.Volunteers and their amazing workD.What the Canadian Red Cross does
Heading off to college this year? Here are some fashion tips from our experts youDress to impress: Stylist and business consultant Daniela Smith says, "Girls should keep in mind that your college professors will often be the bridge that connects you to your future career and your classmates will become your professional.network. You don't need to dress like you're going to the office, but you should display an ability to properly present yourself with appropriate maturity and confidence, and look put-together."Lo go mania(品牌热症): Wearing the logos of brands aimed at younger customers physically identifies you as part of that age group, so consider the targeted age group of the stores you shop at.It's tempting to load up on logos, especially well-known logos that signify high-end brands.But consider this: college is a time of self-discovery, a chance to develop your own personal style.Instead of wearing logos head to toe, "walking advertisement"-style, why not express who you really are?Wear real pants: The combination of leggings and baggy shirts is all too common on college campuses.Smith points out that leggings, yoga pants, and sweatpants are entirely unacceptable in public unless you're exercising. Although leggings worn as pants are a common trend among high school and college girls, they are not an appropriat As a young woman, your style choice should begin to reflect your maturity level.So, get rid of leggings and wear real pants!Keep the cute factor to a minimum: Stay away from sweaters and T-shirts with smiling animals, cartoon characters, or Hello Kitty on them.Sure, kittens might be cute, but they're not doing you any favors in the style department.Dressing too cutesy can take years off your look, and not necessarily in a good way!小题1:The second paragraph indicates the importance of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.impressing professorsB.getting on well with classmatesC.creating a professional imageD.dressing appropriately小题2:The author believes that college girls should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.choose a logo that suits their ageB.try to load up on well-known logosC.use logos to show who they areD.find their identity by trying different logos小题3:In which magazine would you most likely find this passage?A.Business Week.B.ParentsC.In style.D.Travel&Leisure

我要回帖

更多关于 辞字开头的成语接龙 的文章

随机推荐