在哪中国开过几届奥运会会上演唱过

第四届奥运征歌启动仪式,刘德华演唱《中国人》_土豆_高清视频在线观看&&北京2008年奥运会的主题歌一直牵动着所有国人的心,而最终由谁来演唱,也引发了大讨论。纵观历届奥运会主题歌的演唱者,大都是举办国国内民众耳熟能详的知名音乐家。那么,2008年北京奥运会主题歌将由谁演唱?谁又是最合适的奥运会主题歌演唱者?就用您手中的鼠标,来为自己喜爱的歌手投上一票。请您从中选出最期待、最希望在奥运会开幕式当晚演唱主题曲的歌手(可多选)。届时,您的票选结果将和奥运脚步的临近一起在8月8日的奥运会开幕式中揭晓。&&&&&&一首成功的奥运主题歌,不仅能够撑起整个开幕式的场面,而且足以让一届奥运会恒久流传。&&&&&&这方面最成功的莫过于1988年首尔奥运会的《手拉手》。而1990年北京亚运会上,刘欢与韦唯的《亚洲雄风》也是慷慨激昂,变成流行歌曲传唱多年。&&&&&&那么,在日的当晚,究竟谁能站在奥运会开幕式的舞台上为世人高歌一曲,是“中西合璧”的国际知名歌手组合,还是两岸三地歌手同台演唱,又或是流行歌手大放异彩,就让我们拭目以待吧!只需一步,快速开始
扫一扫,访问微社区
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
南京青奥会开幕式 雷佳开场金秀贤张靓颖等压轴
查看: 577|
摘要 : 歌手雷佳在开幕式上演唱南京青奥会会歌《梦无止境》。新华社记者郭勇摄
   8月16日,第二届夏季青年奥林匹克运动会开幕式在南京奥林匹克中心举行。 ...
歌手雷佳在开幕式上演唱南京青奥会会歌《梦无止境》。新华社记者郭勇摄
   8月16日,第二届夏季青年奥林匹克运动会开幕式在南京奥林匹克中心举行。1980莫斯科奥运会歌曲《告别莫斯科》    这也是一届被抵制的奥运会。这首首歌是1980年莫斯科奥运会闭幕式的歌曲.运动员们眼含惜别的泪水,用各自不同的语言同声歌唱离别之歌.情节感人肺腑!让世界上的好人们友谊地久天长!让那些阻挠各国人民团结的政客们见鬼去吧!各国人民的友谊万岁!万岁!万万岁!(网摘)      看台上人如潮渐渐平息  赛场上欢呼声刚消逝  再见吧我们可爱的米沙  回到你大森林家园里    用微笑来告别不要忧郁  最难忘那些天在心底  祝愿吧为理想共同努力  盼我们再一次来相聚    多珍重呵朋友  心中温情化做友谊  爱之歌永珍惜  再见吧来日再相聚    我们曾同分享胜利欢喜  惟有爱和友谊无尽期  奥林匹克召唤声不断回荡  长留在心灵中诗行里    再见吧莫斯科告别再见  奥林匹克挥着手在远去  祝愿吧为理想共同努力  盼我们再一次来相聚    多珍重呵朋友  心中温情化做友谊  爱之歌永珍惜  再见吧来日再相聚          
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  汗,谁告诉我歌曲链接怎么显示。。。要不请版主帮忙删除了。
  1980莫斯科奥运会歌曲《告别莫斯科》  下载地址:  http://download.sovmusic.ru/m/proshmsk.mp3  1984洛杉矶奥运会歌曲《reach out》    
1984年洛杉矶奥运会的会歌《Reach out》(中文歌名:冲刺),或许是中国观众听到的最早的一首奥运会主题歌了。那年是新中国第一次参加夏季奥运会。在我们的运动员实现奥运会金牌零的突破的同时,我们也记住了美国著名的黑人歌手莱昂内尔-里奇。这个顶着爆炸头的歌手一生获得了5次格莱美奖、一次奥斯卡大奖及金球奖,唱片销量近1亿张。经典作品包括《say you, say me》、《endless love》等。他在洛杉矶奥运会上演唱的 reach out 后来成为当时国际上最流行的单曲。  下载地址:  .cn/big5/site1/music_htm_mv/reachout_lzx.mp3  Reach out   reach out for the medal     Reach out   reach out for the gold.   Come play to win   never give in     The time is right for you to come and make your stand.   Reach out   reach out     You now hold the future in your hand     You have come from everywhere across the land.   The stars are shining bright   make it yours tonight     You know every wish you have’s at your command.   Reach out   reach out for the medal   . . .   Reach out   reach out.     Now’s the time to take hold of your dream     You are standing on the edge of history.   So let the games begin   may the best man win     Give your all for all the world to see.   Reach out   reach out for the medal   . . .   Reach out   reach out for the medal   reach out   reach out for the gold.   Reach out   reach out for the medal   reach out   reach out for the gold    1988汉城奥运会歌曲《Hand In Hand》    
歌曲中文名称是《手拉手》。这首旋律动听的电子乐是历届奥运会中传唱最广的主题曲,萨马兰奇曾认为其是最成功的奥运会主题曲,甚至考虑将它定为永久会歌。Koreana这个临时组合算得上是实力唱将。在汉城奥运会开幕式上,他们身后的18000名合唱者,赋予了演唱一种磅礴的气势。  
作曲家吉奥吉?莫洛德是一系列著名体育歌曲的曲作者,他同时也是被誉为最好的世界杯主题曲的《意大利之夏》的作者,作为意大利最著名的电子音乐先锋大师,他在1993年还曾为北京申奥创作《好运北京》。  
这首意大利人、美国人、韩国人共同制作的歌曲,是真正的国际化合作。而歌曲段落末尾又揉进了朝鲜民歌《阿里郎》里的一句咏唱“阿里郎!”仅此一点,使这首歌在全球流行化的同时,又因这个鲜明的民族标签而极易被识别。  下载地址:  http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/hih1988.mp3  We can see the fire in the sky    We feel the beating of our hearts together    This is our time to rise above    We know the chance is here to live forever    for all time    [Refrain]    Hand in hand we stand    all across the land    We can make this world a better place in which to live    Hand in hand we can!    start to undrestand    Breaking down the walls that come between us for all time    all the time    Breaking down the walls between us    Hand in hand    Breaking down the walls    Every time we give it all    We feel the flame eternally inside us    Lift our hands up to the sky    The morning calm helps us to live in harmony    for all time      
  1992巴塞罗那奥运会会歌《Barcelona》    
虽然《巴塞罗那》并非1992年奥运会的主题歌,但它却在这届奥运会尚未开幕时便红遍了世界。而这种摇滚和古典的巧妙结合,营造出了一种恢宏而又磅礴的气势。说起这首歌,还有一段小故事。歌曲的演唱者是英国的墨丘里,和西班牙卡巴耶,后者不仅是西班牙著名女高音,而且还曾提携过22岁的卡雷拉斯。墨丘里曾经是英国著名的皇后乐队的主唱,而皇后乐队则是摇滚乐史上最具魅力的明星之一,其作品兼具摇滚乐的力度和歌剧的奢华高贵,是艺术摇滚的顶峰。摇滚乐真正可以向贝多芬叫板,也许就是从他的《波西米亚狂想曲》开始。墨丘里本人是个超级歌剧迷,他一直都很崇拜西班牙歌剧名伶卡巴耶。在皇后乐队成名之后,墨丘里表达了希望与卡巴耶见面的愿望,并得到了对方的回应。1987年,墨丘里来到了巴塞罗那与卡巴耶见面,两人一见如故,很快就成了朋友。接着,卡巴耶希望墨丘里能为她的家乡巴塞罗那创作一首纪念奥运会的歌曲,而且希望,由他们两人来共同演唱。      一年之后,也就是1988年,墨丘里的作品《巴塞罗那》问世,并很快得到了全世界的认同,成为排行榜上的又一首长胜歌曲。遗憾的是,在巴塞罗那奥运会的开幕式上,我们没能看到两人的同台表演,因为在奥运会开幕前一年,也就是日,墨丘里因艾滋病离开了这个世界。而卡巴耶也因为朋友的离去,拒绝再与其他歌手合作演唱这首歌,因此,在巴塞罗那奥运会的开幕式现场,我们没能欣赏到这首《巴塞罗那》,这不能不说是个遗憾。      墨丘里所在的皇后乐队的作品常用做体育歌曲,颇具讽刺意味的是,那首弘扬体育精神的《We are the Champion》却是为歌颂同性恋所作。身为同性恋者的墨丘里也为此付出了最大的代价——身患艾滋病而失去生命。但是,这首《巴塞罗那》却坚决拒绝了流行乐,回归了古典歌剧。事实证明,传统的欧洲音乐的确更让人震撼。    http://wjhsqxx.wjedu.net/web_ztwz/2008_beijing/2008/mp3/bacelona.mp3    Barcelona    Barcelona Barcelona    Barcelona Barcelona    Viva    I had this perfect dream    -Un sueno me envolvio    This dream was me and you    -Tal vez estas aqui    I want all the world to see    -Un instinto me guiaba    A miracle sensation    My guide and inspiration    Now my dream is slowly coming true    The wind is a gentle breeze    -El me hablo de ti    The bells are ringing out    -El canto vuela    They’re calling us together    Guiding us forever    Wish my dream would never go away    Barcelona - It was the first time that we met    Barcelona - How can I forget    The moment that you stepped into the room    you took my breath away    Barcelona - La musica vibros    Barcelona - Y ella nos unio    And if God willing we will meet again someday    Let the songs begin    -Dejalo nacer    Let the music play    -Ahhhhhhhh...    Make the voices sing    -Nace un gran amor    Start the celebration    -Van a mi    And cry    -Grita    Come alive    -Vive    And shake the foundations from the skies    Ah,Ah,Shaking all our lives    Barcelona - Such a beautiful horizon    Barcelona - Like a jewel in the sun    Por ti sere gaviota de tu bella mar    Barcelona - Suenan las campamas    Barcelona - Abre tus puertas al mundo    If God is willing    -If God is willing    If God is willing    Friends until the end    Viva – Barcelona    1992巴塞罗那奥运会闭幕歌曲《Amigos para siempre》    
《永远的朋友》是1992年巴塞罗那奥运会的主题歌。 amigos para siempre在西班牙语中是“一生的朋友”之意。参与制作这首巴塞罗奥运会那奥运会主题歌的几个人都是大牌。莎拉?布莱曼, 号称“月光女神”,这位来自英国的歌手横跨世界流行音乐和古典音乐两大领域,而且都有非常高的地位。与莎拉?布莱曼合作演唱的是西班牙的卡雷拉斯,他与帕瓦罗蒂和多明戈一起并称为世界三大男高音。歌曲的曲作者是英国音乐家韦伯。歌剧“猫”就是他的作品。这首《永远的朋友》则是巴塞罗那奥组委专门邀请韦伯创作的。  下载地址:  /yl/ylsx/ljsy/images//31914.wma    don’t have to say a word to you    You seem to know    Whatever mood I am going through    Feels as though I have known you forever    You Can look into my eyes and see    The way I feel and how the world is treating me    Maybe I have known you forever    Amigos para siempre means you will always be my friend    Amics per sempre means a love that cannot end    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    I feel you near me even when we are apart    Just knowing you are in this world can warm my heart    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    We share memories I wont forget    And we will share more, My friend, We have not started yet    Something happens when we are together    When I look at you    I wonder why there has to come a time when we must say goodbye    I am alive when we are together    Amigos para siempre means you will always be my friend    Amics per sempre means a love that cannot end    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    I feel you near me even when we are apart    Just knowing you are in this world can warm my heart    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    When I look at you    I wonder why there has to come a time when we must say goodbye    I am alive when we are together    Amigos para siempre means you will always be my friend    Amics per sempre means a love that cannot end    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre I feel you near me even when we are apart    Just knowing you are in this world can warm my heart    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    Amigos para siempre means you will always be my friend    Amics per sempre means a love that cannot end    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    Amigos para siempre     1996亚特兰大奥运会歌曲《Reach》    
《登峰造极》是亚特兰大奥运会的主题歌。这首歌旋律激昂,是一种简单的民谣风格,因为创作者认为,简单的就是宏大的。这首歌的演唱者是美国的古巴裔拉丁歌手伊斯特芬。他于1957年出生在古巴的哈瓦那,后来随父母移民到了美国。伊斯特芬是个有才华的歌手,并且天生有一副好嗓子,他不但是美国拉丁流行乐天后,同时还是迈哈密大学的心理学学士。在当年被称为拉丁流行天后。在美国有这样的说法:任何一封信,只要在信封上写上Gloria Estefan,USA,就能被准确地寄到她本人手中。    
据说,在亚特兰大奥运会前,伊斯特芬收到邀请,为奥运会写歌。但是在相当长的一段时间里,她都没有动手,直到后来与老搭档沃伦重新合作。他们定下的主题就是“登峰造极”,而且他们决定,要写一首简单的民谣,因为在他们看来,简单的就是宏大的天才的歌手是因为有天才的写手,黛安?沃伦为席林?迪翁、雪儿等众多大牌创作了许多经典作品。她在20年内写了1000多首歌,据称,每5分钟,这个世界的某个地方就有人在听她写的歌。      伊斯特梵曾因车祸导致半身瘫痪,“如果我能攀登更高,我要触摸广袤的天空”,当她在亿万人面前放歌奥运时,没人知道她是靠着植入脊椎的两根8英寸钛棒,才站起来的!  /yl/ylsx/ljsy/images//31914.wma  I don’t have to say a word to you    You seem to know    Whatever mood I am going through    Feels as though I have known you forever    You Can look into my eyes and see    The way I feel and how the world is treating me    Maybe I have known you forever    Amigos para siempre means you will always be my friend    Amics per sempre means a love that cannot end    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    I feel you near me even when we are apart    Just knowing you are in this world can warm my heart    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    We share memories I wont forget    And we will share more, My friend, We have not started yet    Something happens when we are together    When I look at you    I wonder why there has to come a time when we must say goodbye    I am alive when we are together    Amigos para siempre means you will always be my friend    Amics per sempre means a love that cannot end    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    I feel you near me even when we are apart    Just knowing you are in this world can warm my heart    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    When I look at you    I wonder why there has to come a time when we must say goodbye    I am alive when we are together    Amigos para siempre means you will always be my friend    Amics per sempre means a love that cannot end    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre I feel you near me even when we are apart    Just knowing you are in this world can warm my heart    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    Amigos para siempre means you will always be my friend    Amics per sempre means a love that cannot end    Friends for life    Not just a summer or a spring    Amigos para siempre    Amigos para siempre  
  天涯,抽死我了。。    1996亚特兰大奥运会歌曲《Reach》    
《登峰造极》是亚特兰大奥运会的主题歌。这首歌旋律激昂,是一种简单的民谣风格,因为创作者认为,简单的就是宏大的。这首歌的演唱者是美国的古巴裔拉丁歌手伊斯特芬。他于1957年出生在古巴的哈瓦那,后来随父母移民到了美国。伊斯特芬是个有才华的歌手,并且天生有一副好嗓子,他不但是美国拉丁流行乐天后,同时还是迈哈密大学的心理学学士。在当年被称为拉丁流行天后。在美国有这样的说法:任何一封信,只要在信封上写上Gloria Estefan,USA,就能被准确地寄到她本人手中。    
据说,在亚特兰大奥运会前,伊斯特芬收到邀请,为奥运会写歌。但是在相当长的一段时间里,她都没有动手,直到后来与老搭档沃伦重新合作。他们定下的主题就是“登峰造极”,而且他们决定,要写一首简单的民谣,因为在他们看来,简单的就是宏大的天才的歌手是因为有天才的写手,黛安•沃伦为席林•迪翁、雪儿等众多大牌创作了许多经典作品。她在20年内写了1000多首歌,据称,每5分钟,这个世界的某个地方就有人在听她写的歌。      伊斯特梵曾因车祸导致半身瘫痪,“如果我能攀登更高,我要触摸广袤的天空”,当她在亿万人面前放歌奥运时,没人知道她是靠着植入脊椎的两根8英寸钛棒,才站起来的!  /zhenzhen/reach.mp3    Some dreams live on in time forever    Those dreams, you want with all your heart    And I’ll do whatever it takes    Follow through with the promise I made    Put it all on the line    What I hoped for at last would be mine    If I could reach, higher    Just for one moment touch the sky    From that one moment in my life    I’m gonna be stronger    Know that I’ve tried my very best    I’d put my spirit to the test    If I could reach    Some days are meant to be remembered    Those days we rise above the stars    So I’ll go the distance this time    Seeing more the higher I climb    That the more I believe    All the more that this dream will be mine    If I could reach, higher    Just for one moment touch the sky    From that one moment in my life    I’m gonna be stronger    Know that I’ve tried my very best    I’d put my spirit to the test    If I could reach    If I could reach, higher    Just for one moment touch the sky    I’m goona be stronger    From that one moment in my life    I’m gonna be so much stronger yes I am    Know that I’ve tried my very best    I’d put my spirit to the test    If I could reach higher    If I could, If I could    If I could reach    Reach, I’d reach, I’d reach    I’d reach’ I’d reach so much higher    Be stronger    1996亚特兰大奥运会歌曲《Return to innocence》    
《回到纯真》是1996年亚特兰大奥运会宣传片歌曲,也被译为《返璞归真》。许多人会对它的旋律感到非常熟悉,特别是那几句“啊呀啊呀啊……”。其实,这首歌早在1993年就发行了,歌名有翻译成“回到纯真” 的,也有翻成“返璞归真”的。当时这首歌一推出,就凭借上口的旋律,成了欧美各大排行榜的冠军歌曲。    1996年,这首歌“回归纯真”的主题正好契合了奥运会百年纪念的主题,所以,亚特兰大奥组委就在奥运会的宣传片里,选用了这首歌,可以说,这首“回到纯真”应该算是一首“不是专门为奥运会创作的奥运歌曲”。    这首歌曲的创作者叫Enigma,意思是“谜”,也有根据读音译作“英格玛”的。有一点要说明的是,这个迷不是一个乐队,也不是一个歌手,而是一个工作室,许多人在一起制作他们的音乐,然后再从全世界找他们认为合适的歌手来演唱。值得一提的是,谜的核心是一对夫妇,男的主要负责作曲,女的则参与演唱。这首《回到纯真》里的女声部分,就是由她来完成的。  http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/rti1996.mp3  Love - devotion  Feeling - emotion  Don’t be afraid to be weak  Don’t be too proud to be strong  Just look into your heart my friend  That will be the return to yourself  The return to innocence  The return to innocence  If you want, then start to laugh  If you must, then start to cry  Be yourself don’t hide  Just believe in destiny  Don’t care what people say  Just follow your own way  Don’t give up and use the chance  Do return to innocence  That’s not the beginning of the end  That’s the return to yourself  The return to innocence  That’s the return to innocence    1996亚特兰大奥运会闭幕歌曲《The Power Of The Dream》    
歌曲中文名称叫《梦想的力量》。这首歌出自当时全球流行音乐界最出色的音乐制作人之一大卫•福斯特,歌曲的演唱者也是当时乐坛最具实力和人气,唱片全球销量超过一亿,获得过 奥斯卡和格莱美等多项音乐大奖的加拿大籍流行歌后席琳迪翁。  
大卫•福斯特是席琳迪翁的制作人,他很清楚Celine的高亢,激昂的嗓音正适合于演唱像奥运会这样题材的歌曲,于是他为席琳迪翁量身定做了这首&梦的力量&。这对黄金组合也确实给我们带来了惊喜,歌曲凭着自身的魅力和锡林迪翁优异的演唱技巧和表达,获得了极大的成功,告诉了人们,只要敢去想,那就是成功的开始。      歌曲打破了以往奥运主题歌都是合唱的形式,由此使席琳迪翁成为了奥运会史上第一位独自演唱主题歌的歌手,并且是女歌手,这同样也是席琳迪翁演艺事业的一大飞跃!    Deep within each heart    there lies a magic spark that lights the fire of our imagination    And since the dawn of man    the strength of just I can has brought together people of all nations    There’s nothing ordinary in the living of each day    There’s a special part everyone of us will play    Feel the flame forever burn teaching lessons we must learn    to bring us closer to the power of the dream    As the world gives us its best to stand apart from all the rest    It is the power of the dream that brings us here    Your mind will take you far    the best is just pure heart    you’ll find your fate is all your own creation    And every boy and girl    as they come into this world    they bring the gift of hope and inspiration    Feel the flame forever burn teaching lessons we must learn    to bring us closer to the power of the dream    The world unites in hope and peace we pray that it will always be    It is the power of the dream that brings us here    There’s so much strength in all of us    Every woman, child and man    it’s the moment that you think you can’t    you’ll discover that you can    Feel the flame forever burn teaching lessons we must learn    to bring us closer to the power of the dream    The world unites in hope and peace we pray that it will always be    It is the power of the dream that brings us here    [Refrain]    It is the power of the dream that brings us here    to realize the power of the dream    to realize the power of the dream    2000年悉尼奥运会歌曲《The Flame》    
有些歌曲在特定的场合才能显示其魅力,《圣火》便是这样一首歌曲。在2000年悉尼奥运会前,这首歌便被推出,但却反应平平,而来到灯火辉煌、亿人瞩目的悉尼奥运会开幕式现场之后,它在一刹那拥有了一种博大深远的气质。     
许多歌迷可能会更熟悉凯莉•米洛,但澳洲人更喜爱蒂娜•艾莲娜。在澳洲,平均每十人就拥有她的专辑,所以灵魂歌手蒂娜能在开幕式唱主题曲,而流行歌手凯莉只能在闭幕式上作嘉宾演唱。约翰•夫曼是一位除了澳大利亚人以外,很少为人所知的音乐家。有别于以往的国际化制作,这届奥运会歌曲几乎全由本国歌手创作。      歌曲从前奏开始就采用交响乐式的伴奏,以管弦乐、电钢琴与爵士鼓为基础,营造出一种大气磅礴的音乐氛围。作为奥运会的主题歌,它也采用了稳妥并接近民众听觉习惯的作曲方式。主歌部分一直是稳步推进,以轻交响式的伴奏,辅以并不太突出的男声合唱为底色,一直推进到第二段。男女的群体和声在一瞬间变成了副歌最重要的伴奏,人声就完成了和弦的几个组成音,并且把男女声音不同的特点运用到了不同的音高上。在骤然转变的瞬间,取得了一种厚积薄发般的效果,甚至在某一两个小节的旋律与和弦上给人一种并非相同歌曲的错觉,然后迅速回到原歌的调式上,推行着激情与热情。这是一首对主题阐述得很明确而且成功的歌曲,但是除此成功之外,其它各处则因中规中矩而略显平庸。  http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/tfs2000.mp3  Is this the hope of the world in my hands    I’ll take this moment, to be all that I can    Look to you to see the future    Stronger and free    Chorus    Today we will show who we are    We are the earth    and we’re together again    My friends, will you show us the way    We travel on, guided by the flame    The fire within makes you reach out to the goal    You redefine the best, by stretching the soul    A world in need of inspiration    And looks to you and me    Repeat chorus    Since ancient times we’ve come together    in the light of the flame    To stand for all the world to see    people reaching out to greatness    And all we can be    Today we will show who we are    we are the earth    together again    Today you will show who you are    the best on earth,    And you bring the world together again    My friends, you have shown us the way    look to your heart    You will find the flame  
  2000年悉尼奥运会闭幕式歌曲《Dare to Dream》    
在悉尼奥运会的闭幕式上,约翰-法纳姆与奥里维利-牛顿引吭高歌的《敢于梦想》和阿姆罗西精彩演唱的《永远英雄》都给人们留下很深的印象。据葛莱美排行榜统计,这些歌曲制成的歌曲磁带和CD在全球的销量都不错!让这首动人的歌曲伴随我们对悉尼美好的回忆,直到永远……     http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/dtd2000.mp3    I am my own believer    in my heart the reason    I will follow the light from within    I’m not afraid of weakness    I’m gonna taste the sweetness    of the power not to give in    I will see it through    I believe this is my moment of truth    Dare to dream    Dare to fly    Dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky    Dare to reach    Dare to rise    Find the strength to set my spirit free    Dare to dream    I will go the distance    Embrace resistance    I will lay my soul on the line    when the wait is over    And the hunger has spoken    If I give my all I will shine    I will see it through    I believe, this is my moment of truth    Dare to dream    Dare to fly    Dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky    Dare to reach    Dare to rise    Find the strength to set my spirit free    Dare to dream    And the heart will shine like the sun    A million voices together as one    I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe    Dare to dream    Dare to fly    Dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky    Dare to reach    Dare to rise    Find the strength to set my spirit free    Dare to dream    Dare to fly    Dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky    Dare to reach    Dare to rise    Find the strength to set my spirit free    Find the strength to do what I believe    Dare to dream    Dare to dream    2000年悉尼奥运会歌曲《Under Southern Skies》    歌曲的中文名称是《南方天空下》。2000年悉尼奥运会开幕式上,一个小女孩引起了世界的瞩目!随着她的一个梦幻之旅,向世界展示了澳大利亚的传奇历史!她就是妮基•韦伯斯特!当时,年仅13岁的 妮基在悉尼奥运会的开幕式和闭幕式上献歌。小妮基出生在澳洲,在她6岁那年,她拍摄了自己的第一支电视广告,随后便活跃在舞台之上。13岁那年受邀在奥运会开幕式上演唱。在随后的一年里,14岁的Nikki 出版唱片《follow your heart》(《跟随你的心》),跃身欧美乐坛首张勇夺白金销售大碟,被称为“澳洲的小布兰妮”。    http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/uss2000.mp3    There is a peace in our hearts    And a hope in our hands    We’re a family of children    we come from many different lands    Our time is just beginning,    Our race is yet to run,    But if you would take us with you    Then we have already won    Under the southern skies    Together in this land    Every voice in celebration    A family hand in hand under the southern skies    As one we rise    And turn our eyes to see    All the wonders of the future in a world of harmony    There’s a great spirit rising    From the desert to the sea    As it sweeps across the southern land    It comes to you and me    Where the dreamers are the dreaming,    Where the race of the edge yet to run,    Every child can be a hero    If our world could live as one  2004年雅典奥运会主题歌《Oceania》    
《海洋》是2004年雅典奥运会的主题歌。这是一首无法模仿也难以传唱的歌曲,歌曲所表现出来的有点另类的气质其实是比约克的一贯音乐风格。它完全区别于体育歌曲的激越高昂,听来更像是一种石破天惊的天籁。它更契合雅典奥运会的寻根意味,也更接近奥林匹斯山上的众神。      比约克她是冰岛的音乐狂想者,这位奇异女子永远都在探索。比约克的作品充满了想像力:东方特质的摇滚、电子味的朋克、另类的民谣。她已经远远走在了音乐的前列。她只出演过一部电影《黑暗中的舞者》,但即使这样,她仍顺手夺走了当年的戛纳影后桂冠。而中国歌手王菲则亲口说过“我的偶像是比约克”。在王菲的演唱生涯中,令歌迷为之倾倒的“泪滴妆”、“晒伤妆”、“天鹅衣”等扮相几乎全是对比约克的照搬,当王菲学来比约克的服装、造型、化妆甚至神态时,她开始被认为有了高洁的另类气质。      不论是先锋音乐还是民族音乐,希腊从不缺乏有实力领衔奥运开幕式的巨星。但是比约克的奇特嗓音和国际地位,让希腊人慷慨让贤。  http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/oa2004.mp3  One breath away from mother Oceanía    Your nimble feet make prints in my sands    You have done good for yourselves    Since you left my wet embrace and crawled ashore    Every boy, is a snake is a lily    Every pearl is a lynx, is a girl    Sweet like harmony made into flesh    You dance by my side    Children sublime    You show me continents    I see islands    You count the centuries    I blink my eyes    Hawks and sparrows race in my waters    Stingrays are floating across the sky    Little ones, my sons and my daughters    Your sweat is salty    I am why    I am why    I am why    Your sweat is salty    I am why    I am why    I am why    
  2004年雅典奥运会歌曲《A thousand year》    
《A thousand year》收录于《Unity -2004雅典奥运官方专辑》中,这首歌曲的演唱者Sting(斯汀)被当今乐坛冠以诗人歌手的美名,凭借那独一无二的沙哑又不失细腻的嗓音,始终如自由不羁的云,荡漾于缈缈的空中。Sting的独唱事业开始于The Police解散前的1982年,1985年,Sting出版了首张个人专辑《蓝海龟之梦》,相比之下,这张专辑的歌词显得比The Police时期的作品更富智慧。这张专辑中还有“爱他就给他自由”、“心的要塞”和“俄国人”等多首歌畅销一时。从80年代末开始,Sting经常涉足政界,用进行巡回演出的款项来资助印第安人争取生活的自由。进入90年代以来,Sting多次获得葛莱美大奖,成为全球最有影响的艺人之一。    ttp:///movie/testmp3.mp3     thousand years, a thousand more,  A thousand times a million doors to eternity  I may have lived a thousand lives, a thousand times  An endless turning stairway climbs  To a tower of souls  If it takes another thousand years, a thousand wars,  The towers rise to numberless floors in space  I could shed another million tears, a million breaths,  A million names but only one truth to face    A million roads, a million fears  A million suns, ten million years of uncertainty  I could speak a million lies, a million songs,  A million rights, a million wrongs in this balance of time  But if there was a single truth, a single light  A single thought, a singular touch of grace  Then following this single point , this single flame,  The single haunted memory of your face    I still love you  I still want you  A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves  Like galaxies in my head    I may be numberless, I may be innocent  I may know many things, I may be ignorant  Or I could ride with kings and conquer many lands  Or win this world at cards and let it slip my hands  I could be cannon food, destroyed a thousand times  Reborn as fortune’s child to judge another’s crimes  Or wear this pilgrim’s cloak, or be a common thief  I’ve kept this single faith, I have but one belief    I still love you  I still want you  A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves  Like galaxies in my head    On and on the mysteries unwind themselves  Eternities still unsaid  Till you love me    2004年雅典奥运会歌曲《Knockin On Heavens Door》    
歌曲中文名称是《敲响天堂之门》。 加拿大21岁的摇滚小魔女与奥运会的缘分始于2004年的雅典。当时,凭借《Let go》专辑一炮成名的艾薇儿和南非前总统曼德拉、意大利盲人歌唱家安德烈-波伽利、身残志坚的“老超人”克里斯托弗-李维一道成为雅典奥运会全球形象大使。“不管你来自何处,你的家人是谁,不管你怎么穿或是你数学有多好,最重要的是你付出你所得到的一切,对我来说,这就是我的奥林匹克摇滚精神。”艾薇儿在雅典奥运会广告片中宣传的奥运理念就是“Play”。这个朋克精灵有着天使般甜美的面孔和穿透力甚强的嗓音,在舞台上也是各种乐器样样都通,她能敲响雅典奥运的大门,是不是也会献声2008年北京奥运会呢?让我们拭目以待。  /user1/4/upload/.mp3    Mama take this badge from me  I can t use it anymore  It s getting dark too dark to see  Feels like I m knockin on heaven s door    Knock-knock-knockin on heaven’s door  Knock-knock-knockin on heaven’s door  Knock-knock-knockin on heaven’s door  Knock-knock-knockin on heaven’s door    Mama put my guns in the ground  I can t shoot them anymore  That cold black cloud is comin down  Feels like I m knockin on heaven’s door    Knock-knock-knockin on heaven’s door  Knock-knock-knockin on heaven’s door  Knock-knock-knockin on heaven’s door  Knock-knock-knockin on heaven’s door    You just better start sniffin your own  rank subjugation jack cause it s just you  against your tattered libido, the bank and  the mortician, forever man and it wouldn t  be luck if you could get out of life alive   Knock-knock-knockin on heaven s door     2004年雅典奥运会会歌《Pass the Flame》    
比约克的那首前卫歌曲《海洋母亲》,但这届奥运会真正让人记住的,还是之前火炬传递时的主题歌《传递圣火》。雅典奥运会第一次实现了全球范围内的火炬传递,而这首非常上口,又很好听的歌曲,也随着奥运圣火传遍了世界的五大洲。  http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/ptf2004.mp3    Pass the Flame    Unite the World    It’s time to celebrate let our voices be heard    Pass the Flame    Unite the world    Bring us all together    We can grow a forest    On a dried up river bed    We can build a mountain    From a grain sand    Reach out, hold out your hands(x2)    Pass the Flame    Unite the World    It’s time to celebrate let our voices be heard    Pass the Flame    Unite the world    Bring us all together    Pass the Flame    Unite the World (x5)    Reach out, hold out your hands(x2)    Pass the Flame    Unite the world    Pass the Flame    Unite the World (x5)    
        沙发?难道这就是我天涯生涯中的第一个沙发吗?
  hand in hand
是最经典的
  手拉手.
  《Knockin On Heavens Door》?  Bob Dylan 在 1973 年为电影《 Pat Garrett And Billy The Kid 》所写的插曲    还可以当奥运歌曲?
  hand in hand 是最经典的     
  喜欢THE POWER OF THE DREAM & THE FLAME
  下载链接整理如下:  1980莫斯科奥运会歌曲《告别莫斯科》     http://download.sovmusic.ru/m/proshmsk.mp3     1984洛杉矶奥运会歌曲《reach out》     .cn/big5/site1/music_htm_mv/reachout_lzx.mp3     1988汉城奥运会歌曲《Hand In Hand》     http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/hih1988.mp3     1992巴塞罗那奥运会会歌《Barcelona》     http://wjhsqxx.wjedu.net/web_ztwz/2008_beijing/2008/mp3/bacelona.mp3    1992巴塞罗那奥运会闭幕歌曲《Amigos para siempre》     /yl/ylsx/ljsy/images//31914.wma    1996亚特兰大奥运会歌曲《Reach》    /zhenzhen/reach.mp3   1996亚特兰大奥运会歌曲《Return to innocence》     http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/rti1996.mp3    1996亚特兰大奥运会闭幕歌曲《The Power Of The Dream》    http://web./hot/2006/dongfang/6/aoyunchangguan.files/1996yatelanda.mp3    2000年悉尼奥运会歌曲《The Flame》    http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/tfs2000.mp3    2000年悉尼奥运会闭幕式歌曲《Dare to Dream》    http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/dtd2000.mp3    2000年悉尼奥运会歌曲《Under Southern Skies》     http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/uss2000.mp3     2004年雅典奥运会主题歌《Oceania》     http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/oa2004.mp3    2004年雅典奥运会歌曲《A thousand year》    /movie/testmp3.mp3    2004年雅典奥运会歌曲《Knockin On Heavens Door》    /user1/4/upload/.mp3    2004年雅典奥运会会歌《Pass the Flame》    http://images.beijing-2008.org/lib/2008songs/ptf2004.mp3
  挺好的帖子,回了。
  the flame 才是最经典的    HAND IN HAND只能说好听    不知道为什么被抬高
  都非常不错!
  希望中国的主题曲也能打动全世界的心  
  细腻奥运会那个小女孩唱的太有感染力了!至今尤叹!
  现场直播,过花甲的总理已经哭得不成样子了  /qidao88776/blog/item/1a91d8aca130ceb.html    关注汶川大地震!  /qidao88776/blog/item/1a91d8aca130ceb.html    地震后,我们将温情默默传递  /qidao88776/blog/item/1a91d8aca130ceb.html    当灾难来临的时候,我们更需要 大爱  /qidao88776/blog/item/1a91d8aca130ceb.html    我不爱他的身体却恋上他的灵魂  /qidao88776/blog/item/1a91d8aca130ceb.html    我竟然与十八年来的好友共事一君  /qidao88776/blog/item/1a91d8aca130ceb.html    父亲讲述:震后第一夜.全城难眠  /qidao88776/blog/item/1a91d8aca130ceb.html    若不是一场地震……  /qidao88776/blog/item/1a91d8aca130ceb.html    女人最该甩的十种男人  /qidao88776/blog/item/1a91d8aca130ceb.html
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规

我要回帖

更多关于 历届奥运会 的文章

随机推荐