你不知道的事玩这个的男人都对你有想法嘛?不要相信中国男人.哈哈.英文怎么翻译

你不知道的事,你不知道我一天想你多少次,你不知道我一天看你资料多少次,你不知道当你拒绝我的时候我的心有多难受,你不知道我有多在乎你,你不知道我有多爱你,你不知道当我看见你和其他女生说那种暧昧的话的时候,我的心有多难受,你不知道当你不再找我的时候我有多失望,你不知道我多想和你在一起,你不知道我多想陪你到最后,SB.我爱你,一直都没变,只可惜,你的心里已经不再属于我,我祝你永远幸福,即使那个能给你幸福的人不是我的翻译:You does 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
你不知道的事,你不知道我一天想你多少次,你不知道我一天看你资料多少次,你不知道当你拒绝我的时候我的心有多难受,你不知道我有多在乎你,你不知道我有多爱你,你不知道当我看见你和其他女生说那种暧昧的话的时候,我的心有多难受,你不知道当你不再找我的时候我有多失望,你不知道我多想和你在一起,你不知道我多想陪你到最后,SB.我爱你,一直都没变,只可惜,你的心里已经不再属于我,我祝你永远幸福,即使那个能给你幸福的人不是我
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You do not know, you do not know one day I would like you how many times you do not know the day you information of how many times, you do not know how bad my heart when you refuse me, you do not know how much I care about you, you do not know how much I love you, you do not know how bad my heart wh
You do not understand something, you don't know that I am what you would like to one day, you don't know that I am looking at you with the information a day, how many times you don't know that when you deny me the right time my heart there is more than uncomfortable, you don't know that I have more我是真的喜欢你。愿意和你在一起,我喜欢自己每天早上起来第一个想的都是你,想能天天看到你,在QQ上等的只有你一个,当夜深人静的时候我想你能陪在我身边。不管我快乐伤心我喜欢想的你还是第一个,我会永远把你放在第一位,我在乎你的一切,哪怕一句话,一个动作,我都会在乎,也许这觉得比一个女人还小气的男人,但是我希望你明白这是我真的喜欢真的爱你。别人我不管但我希望你能明白我。《其实我也怕受伤的,我也害怕被人耍的一沓糊涂,有时候我真的不知道怎么的是不相信自己还是不相信相信你,可就是莫名其妙的害怕失去你,害怕你有天会离开我,我不知道这是幼稚还是什么的,可是我就是这么想的,希望你能够明白,我一直爱的那个人》的翻译:I really like you. Want to be with you, I love my first think of you every morning, wanted to see you every day, QQ choice is you, when night time I think you could stay here by my side. Regardless of my happy sad, I like to think of you first, I will always put you first, all I care about you, even 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我是真的喜欢你。愿意和你在一起,我喜欢自己每天早上起来第一个想的都是你,想能天天看到你,在QQ上等的只有你一个,当夜深人静的时候我想你能陪在我身边。不管我快乐伤心我喜欢想的你还是第一个,我会永远把你放在第一位,我在乎你的一切,哪怕一句话,一个动作,我都会在乎,也许这觉得比一个女人还小气的男人,但是我希望你明白这是我真的喜欢真的爱你。别人我不管但我希望你能明白我。《其实我也怕受伤的,我也害怕被人耍的一沓糊涂,有时候我真的不知道怎么的是不相信自己还是不相信相信你,可就是莫名其妙的害怕失去你,害怕你有天会离开我,我不知道这是幼稚还是什么的,可是我就是这么想的,希望你能够明白,我一直爱的那个人》
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
I really like you. Want to be with you, I love my first think of you every morning, wanted to see you every day, QQ choice is you, when night time I think you could stay here by my side. Regardless of my happy sad, I like to think of you first, I will always put you first, all I care about you, even
I really like you.Is willing with you in the same place, I to like oneself early morning getting up first to think all is you every day, wants to be able to see you daily, in QQ superior only then your, when quiet at dead of night time I thought you can accompany side me.No matter I am joyfully sad
正在翻译,请等待...
I really like you. Want to be with you, I love my first think of you every morning, wanted to see you every day, QQ choice is you, when night time I think you could stay here by my side. Regardless of my happy sad, I like to think of you first, I will always put you first, all I care about you, even

我要回帖

更多关于 你不知道的西游记 的文章

随机推荐