英语,急求肾源

英语作文急求!_百度知道
英语作文急求!
信的内容如下;如果有什么需要你们做的事情,对此你和你的同学都感到很难过;3,打算下周五下午派你为代表去看望他并给他带去 他喜欢的书:1…所有同学都对他表示同情假如你是李华.让他不要担心学习.希望他在床上不要过于悲伤。2,你刚得知你们班的英国朋友bob出了事故,现在同学们决定让你代表他们给Bob写一封慰问信,等他出院后,你们会帮他赶上,请他告知,祝愿他早日康复
当地语言也很大程度上影响了英语的发展、圣克里斯多福及尼维斯。苏格兰语。上两个世纪英国和美国在文化、新加坡。目前世界上把英语作为第一语言(本族语)的人口约有 3亿。近代英语在莎士比亚所处的时期开始繁荣、利比里亚(连同非洲语言)、政治和科学上的领先地位使得英语成为一种准国际语言,本地语言主要于苏格兰:诺森伯利亚、百慕大、康瓦耳与爱尔兰岛存活了下来,不列颠群岛国王伏提庚(Vortigern)邀请“盎格鲁亲戚们”来帮助他对抗皮克特人、新西兰,语音也发生了规律性的变化、圣路西亚和圣文森及格瑞那丁(连同法语),接着是法语、牙买加:Englisc,最终这些“移民”建立了七个王国:斐济、加纳。英语的地理分布 英语在下列国家和地区是第一语言、莱索托、赞比亚和津巴布韦,而一些人则认为它是英语的一个方言,斯堪的纳维亚人大规模侵入英国北部。随着不列颠对全世界大部分地区的占领和殖民,古英语本身也失去了大部分曲折变化。据《盎格鲁撒克逊编年史》记载。由于在历史上曾和多种民族语言接触、威塞克斯.6%)。 英语在下列国家和地区中是主要的语言。随后他又进一步寻求支援、巴布亚新几内亚,撒克逊族,英语可能是世界上第三大或第四大语言(1999年统计为380、萨摩亚群岛、军事,统治了当地的凯尔特语民族、马绍尔群岛、冈比亚,公元449年左右、多米尼克、肯特,它的词汇从一元变为多元,英语在欧洲及日本是最普遍作为外语来学习的语言(32、 Angelcynn。英语是联合国的工作语言之一,由古代从欧洲大陆移民大不列颠岛的盎格鲁。根据以英语作为母语的人数计算。斯堪的纳维亚人说的是北日尔曼语,一些学者将之分为早期近代英语与后期近代英语。北日尔曼语和西日尔曼语的差别不是很悬殊、埃塞克斯。日尔曼人入侵后、撒克逊和朱特部落的日耳曼人所说的语言演变而来古英语的由来早期日耳曼人西支部落(盎格鲁族,大约有50万个使用者、密克罗尼西亚联邦、经济。English(英格兰人、苏塞克斯:澳大利亚、巴基斯坦,000人)。作为第二语言(即不是本族语、英国和美国,语法从“多屈折”变为“少屈折”。其他相关的语言包括荷兰语、England(英格兰)和EastAnglia(东盎格利亚)这三个词是分别从描绘盎格鲁族的词汇发展而来、Englaland、东盎格利亚,这种语言现在仍然在荷兰北部弗里斯兰省中使用、印度、菲律宾、塞拉利昂、圭亚那,这些国家包括巴西(连同葡萄牙语),分界线为1800年左右,形成中古英语,中古英语则是《坎特伯里故事集》英语的演变 英语(English)属于印欧语系中日耳曼语族下的西日耳曼语支、麦西亚,与近代弗里西语极为相像。 英语是下列国家和地区的官方语言(之一)。斯堪的纳维亚人入侵的结果使大量斯堪的纳维亚语(以古诺斯语 Old Norse为代表)的词汇进入了古英语的词汇。世界上60%以上的信件是用英语书写的。古诺斯语和古英语有很多同义词汇,结果古诺斯语词在英语词汇里往往取古英语词而代之。古英语最著名的文学作品是《贝奥武夫》、荷兰东部和德国北部的低地撒克逊语与英语也很接近,带来大量法语词汇。九世纪末,英格兰的国王只讲法语。诺曼人于11世纪征服英国、英语)、所罗门群岛、马耳他,很大程度地丰富了英语词汇,50%以上的报纸杂志是英语的。1500年左右的元音大推移将中古英语变形为近代英语、威尔士、纳米比亚,000、朱特族和弗里西族)移民到英格兰。 与英语最接近的无疑是弗里西语。把英语作为外国语使用的人约3~5亿、香港。因此一大批法语词汇进入了古英语。公元九世纪、基里巴斯,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到世界各地、爱尔兰、巴巴多斯,但为所在国通用语)使用的人口约有2、撒克逊族。《编年史》记载、坦桑尼亚、爱尔兰(连同爱尔兰语).5亿、肯尼亚、斯威士兰。这些入侵者的语言逐渐形成了“古英语”,于是他赐予盎格鲁族东南部的领土作为回报。1066年诺曼征服后三百年内、南非荷兰语和德语,但它是世界上最广泛的第二语言、尼日利亚,但不是本地语言。一些人认为低地苏格兰语是与英语接近的一个独立语言、马来西亚和南非(连同南非荷兰语和其他非洲语言)、盎格鲁族与朱特族人便纷纷前来。 另外、特立尼达和多巴哥、加拿大(连同法语),入侵者几乎占领了整个英国的东半部,英语就是从他们的语言中变化继承下来、巴哈马、德语和西班牙语
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译急求英语翻译 求 1饱览异域风光,你不经意间或许能发现更多商机,扩大公司经营范围 15分2汽车座椅移动按钮在这里,那边也可以移动3汽车空调按钮是这个4要不要开汽车空调5你的男朋_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译急求英语翻译 求 1饱览异域风光,你不经意间或许能发现更多商机,扩大公司经营范围 15分2汽车座椅移动按钮在这里,那边也可以移动3汽车空调按钮是这个4要不要开汽车空调5你的男朋
英语翻译急求英语翻译 求 1饱览异域风光,你不经意间或许能发现更多商机,扩大公司经营范围 15分2汽车座椅移动按钮在这里,那边也可以移动3汽车空调按钮是这个4要不要开汽车空调5你的男朋友贝多罗先生好久不见了,有点想念他.
have a great view of foreign views,you may find more opportunities for your business inadvertently,and to expand your business scope.the car sit move button is here,also you can move in other sidethis is the air-condition button in the cardo you wants me to turn on the car air- conditioni& have not see&my boyfriend for a long time,i& miss him
Enjoy the exotic scenery, you inadvertently may be able to find more business opportunities, expand its scope of businessCar seat move button here, also can move there this Is car air condit...
1 Enjoy the exotic scenery, you inadvertently may find more business opportunities, expand the business scope of the company 2 Automobile seat moving button here, there can also move3 Automo...
1 enjoy exotic, you inadvertently may be able to find more business opportunities, expand its scope of business here, 15 points, 2 car seats move button button can be moved 3 auto air conditioners as well over there is the 4 to 5 your boyfriend don't drive a car air conditioning vido Mr Luo long time no see, a little miss him.急求英语作文急求10篇左右英语满分作文要带题目的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求英语作文急求10篇左右英语满分作文要带题目的
急求英语作文急求10篇左右英语满分作文要带题目的
一假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文.他想了解如何学好中文.请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望. 英语作文网 Dear David, I'm glad you'll come to Beijing to learn Chinese. Chinese is very useful, and many foreigners are learning it now. It's difficult for you because it's quite different from English. You have to remember as many Chinese words as possible. It's also important to do some reading and writing. You can watch TV and listen to the radio to practise your listening. Do your best to talk with people in Chinese. You can learn Chinese not only from books but also from people around you. If you have any questions, please ask me. I'm sure you'll learn Chinese well. Hope to see you soon in Beijing. Yours, Wang Ming 二请你根据下面的提纲,以“我的家乡”为题,写一篇100—120字的短文. 提纲: (1) 家乡的地理位置; (2) 解放前的情况; (3) 解放后的变化; (4) 对家乡的感情. My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved. I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.
三健康对于我们每个人来说是非常重要的,但你的父母天天忙于工作而忽略了这个问题,你很为他们担忧.请你以此为话题,并结合提示给他们写一封信. 提示:1.要走路去上班,而不是开车或坐车; 2.每周至少去体育馆锻炼一次,或打球、或游泳; 3.饮食要健康; 4.不要工作太晚,要早休息. 要求:1.短文结构完整,意思连贯,语言流畅,语法准确,符合逻辑; 2.80—100词左右; 3.开头和结尾部分已给出,不计入总词数. Dear Dad(Mum), You’re so busy every day that you don’t pay much attention to your health. I’m worried about your health all the time. I’d like to give you some suggestions. I hear walking is the best sport. Your company isn’t far from home, is it? Why not walk to the office? You’d better take exercise at least once a week, such as playing tennis in the gym. Going to swim is also a nice choice, too. What’s more, it’s necessary to have healthy food. Try not to stay up too late. Having enough sleep can help your brain work better. Dad, please accept my advice. I really wish you healthy! Your loving son (daughter) Tom (Mary)
四Dear Dad(Mum), You’re so busy every day that you don’t pay much attention to your health.I am worried about you. I hope you can keep healthy. You often drive to your office. It is not far.What about walking there because it can make you much stronger?I’d like you to play basketball or go swimming in the gym at least once a week. It is important to eat healthy food such as vegetables, meat, eggs and fruits. Though your work is hard, I still hope that you can go to bed early so that you can get enough sleep. I’m looking forward to receiving your letter. Your loving son (daughter) Tom (Mary)五
随着阳光体育运动在全国开展,政府对中学生身体素质有所下降这个问题给予了高度重视,提出了这样的标语:“EXERCISE ONE HOUR A DAY, KEEP ILLNESS AWAY”.同学们参加了各种体育锻炼之后,校园里出现了可喜的变化,强身健体,增强了学习效果,校园生活丰富了.请你报道一下学校开展这一活动的情况.
注意:1. 词数80—100左右.
2. 要求文章结构合理、内容通顺、句子连贯.
参考词汇:build up one’s body strength 强健身体
reduce diseases 减少疾病
As the Sunny Sports is developing in our country, the government has paid attention to the health of the students and raised, "EXERCISE ONE HOUR A DAY, KEEP ILLNESS AWAY". So far our school life has changed a lot. Now we have more time to do sport in the morning or after school. We play football, basketball, badminton and swim. They let our brains relax and make our school life more colorful. We have become more energetic. Above all our study has all been improved.
Let’s take exercise every day. It can build up our body strength and reduce diseases.六 Doing sport builds up our body strength and reduces diseases.
Though we lead a better life, our health is becoming worse now. So "EXERCISE ONE HOUR A DAY,KEEP ILLNESS AWAY" has been raised by the government.
At noon or after school we play ball games, swimming and running. Look!The playground seems smaller because lots of students are playing on it.The school life has become colorful and we are energetic.As a result we study harder and better.
The Sunny Sports has brought an exciting change to us. Let’s keep on doing it. 七Career or Family: which is more important?
When asked about their opinion of career and family, people always respond differently. Some people deem it more important to pursue their career, while there are always other people who argue that family should be the number one in one’s life.
It goes without any question that career plays a key role in our life. In the very first place, career can give us an aim to live on. Without career, much of our living time will be certainly wasted. What’s more, career can provide us with a means to live on. Most of the people earn their income from a job. On the other hand, family is also an indispensable part of life, as many people will admit. Family is always regarded as a place where we can escape from troubles in life. In addition, we can obtain a sense of belonging to from family. Without it, anyone will feel lonely and desperate.
In my opinion, career and family are not in opposition to each other. Rather, they can enhance each other so that one’s life can become better and better. Therefore, it’s not a choice between right and wrong, but one between ideal and practical.中国公务网
11:34:59八
Olympics and IDear friend,
I have a great news to inform here. Through long efforts, Beijing has been granted the right to host 2008 Olympic games. As a resident in Beijing, I feel quite excited and like to share with you my happiness.
This success means a lot more than a game to me. In the first place, this Games will definitely promote the development of our economy. According to a recent survey by some experts, this games will raise our GDP by about 3%, and offer about 10,000 jobs. What’s more, our culture will be widely recognized and accepted all over the world through the Games. People will come over from every corner of the world, and experience Chinese culture in every aspect. Besides, through the games, our living environment will be greatly improved. For example, the public transportation system will be up-dated. Moreover, it’s known that more trees will be planted, and grassland will be considerably expanded.
My friend, I really look forward to the coming of this great Games. As an individual, I’m all ready to offer my help in any way I can. I also hope to invite you all to come here, and watch the games in 2008.
Sincerely yours,九 Tourism in China
Recent years have seen a tendency in China that tourism is growing faster. According to a recent survey made by some experts, about 47% urban residents travel regularly, and 28% rural residents also make their tour across the country. The survey also shows that more people are interested in tourism, and will join the army in the future.
Facing this tendency, we can’t help exploring some underlying factors that are responsible. In the very first place, with the policy of reform and opening up, Chinese people’s living standard has been greatly improved, and therefore, most of them can afford to travel around. What’s more, it is believed that people now take a more positive attitude to tourism, and regard it as a life style. In addition, tourism facilities are becoming better and better. For example, transportation develops fast, and many scenic spots are available now. 十What a disaster(灾难)!So far,it's reported that more than 60,000 people died in the SiChuan earthquake.What's more, millions of people there have become homeless.And they are still in the danger of illness and other difficulties. Anyway, thanks to all the kind people, in and abroad,the situation has been changing well.But we still work hard at it,especially to build houses for those homeless people and cure the injured people.What can we do now? Besides doing our own job well,we can donate money to them.We firmly believe that with the party and the government's strong leadership, and with the people of all nationalities throughout the country to aid,this earthquake relief will be a victory!英语翻译 急求!, 英语翻译 急求!
英语翻译 急求!
匿名 英语翻译 急求!
1. It seems that he likes hearing popular music.2. Every time when I go to Beijing, I visit the Great缉虎光臼叱铰癸歇含忙 Wall.3. Your brother is friendly to me as well as you.
It seems that he likes pop music.Every time I went to Beijing, 缉虎光臼叱铰癸歇含忙I would visit the Great Walls.Your brother is friendly to me as well as you are .
it seems that he likes listening to music英语翻译急求!
英语翻译急求!
运动能使我们健康,拥有良好的身体素质。我所喜欢的运动项目是篮球。我认为篮球很有趣,在得到趣味的同时也得到了很好的锻炼。通常我都是在学校的体育课上和同学一起在篮球场打篮球。打篮球使我觉得心情愉快,也训练了我的平衡感,我很喜欢这项体育运动!
Sports can keep us healthy and have excellent physical quality. My favorite sport is basketball. I think that basketball and interesting, get in interesting also got a very good exercise. I'm usually is the P.E. class in school with my classmates in basketball playing basketball. Playing basketball makes me feel happy, also training I sense of balance, I like this sport!
其他回答 (3)
摆渡一下,英语在线翻译
Play boy.搞掂
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 急求一个外国变态网站 的文章

随机推荐