my dog 英语作文,叫花花,黑白色的狗是什么品种,三岁了,我很爱它,

初二英语作文,假设父亲节即将来临,张林决定给父亲买一份礼物,他同学给他推荐了三样礼物,它们是:钱包,CD,鲜花.假如你是张林,你会在这三样礼物中选择哪一样送给父亲呢?请以第一人称写_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二英语作文,假设父亲节即将来临,张林决定给父亲买一份礼物,他同学给他推荐了三样礼物,它们是:钱包,CD,鲜花.假如你是张林,你会在这三样礼物中选择哪一样送给父亲呢?请以第一人称写
初二英语作文,假设父亲节即将来临,张林决定给父亲买一份礼物,他同学给他推荐了三样礼物,它们是:钱包,CD,鲜花.假如你是张林,你会在这三样礼物中选择哪一样送给父亲呢?请以第一人称写一篇文章,说明自己选与不选某种礼物的理由.要求:不少于70词尽量不能犯语法错误,
a Father's Day presentFather's Day is coming.I want to buy something for my father.My classmate offer 3 things to choice,they are:a wallet a CD,or some flowers.I know my father does't like flowers,because they can only live for a very short time.In fact,i want to buy his favourite CD as the present.My father always works hard,and he likes to listen to music when he is tired.I 'm sure he will enjoy the music that sung by his favourite singer.A wallet is good,too,but it's too expensive to buy for a student.However,i hope my father will happy when he recive the present.
Gift for My Father
Since Father's Day is around the corner,I decide to buy my father a gift. My classmate gives me three choices:a wallet,a CD, or a bunch of flowers.In my opinion,wallet is...

我要回帖

更多关于 黑白色调 的文章

随机推荐