is it your red ruler变成must否定回答答

—______ is this? Is it a ruler?—Yes, it is a red ruler.
D.What color
_百度作业帮
D.What color
D.What color
回答语表示的事物,对事物提问的用what,故本题选C。——What color is_________ruler?——Red A:your B:I C:you D:it_百度作业帮
——What color is_________ruler?——Red A:your B:I C:you D:it
——What color is_________ruler?——Red A:your B:I C:you D:it
What color is_________ruler?——Red A:your B:I C:you D:itA your你的尺子是什么颜色的your 你的I 我you niit 它需要填的是一个物主代词,只有A选项 your 你的是物主代词.
A 你的尺子是什么颜色 红色根据实际回答问题:1:Is it fine today? 2:Where s your ruler_百度知道
根据实际回答问题:1:Is it fine today? 2:Where s your ruler
2:Where s your ruler now? 3.:How many pencils are there in your pencli_box:1? 4:What clour is your bike? 5根据实际回答问题:Is it fine today:What s the time now
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My bike is yellow.It&#39.It&#39.5:184;s s 12.3.21.About 3, it is.Yes
其他类似问题
回答问题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一上册英语练习题She is Jim's mother.(改为一般疑问句)_____ ______Jim's mother?Is Lucy fine?(做肯定回答)_______,_______is.His ruler is brown(brown).(对括号部分提问)_______ ________is his ruler?This telephone is red(red).(对括号部分提问)____百度作业帮
初一上册英语练习题She is Jim's mother.(改为一般疑问句)_____ ______Jim's mother?Is Lucy fine?(做肯定回答)_______,_______is.His ruler is brown(brown).(对括号部分提问)_______ ________is his ruler?This telephone is red(red).(对括号部分提问)___
She is Jim's mother.(改为一般疑问句)_____ ______Jim's mother?Is Lucy fine?(做肯定回答)_______,_______is.His ruler is brown(brown).(对括号部分提问)_______ ________is his ruler?This telephone is red(red).(对括号部分提问)________ __________is this telephone?It is a telephone(telephone).(对括号部分提问)_________ __________it?__________________?(No it isn't .It's not my pen .)翻译句子.这是你的号码吗?( )她的名字是什么?( )他的姓氏是什么?( )我的朋友在中国?( )
为你解答.She is Jim's mother.(改为一般疑问句)
(Is she) Jim's
fine?(做肯定回答)
(Yes), (she) is.His
is (brown).(对括号部分提问)
(What colour)is
ruler?This
is (red).(对括号部分提问)
(What colour) is
telephone?It
a (telephone).(对括号部分提问)
(What is) it?(Is this your pen)?
isn't . It's
pen .)翻译句子.这是你的号码吗?(Is this your number?)她的名字是什么?(What's her name?)他的姓氏是什么?(What's his family name?)我的朋友在中国.(My friend is in China.)
Is she &2.Yes, she &3.What color 4.What is &5.Is this your pen & 翻译 &1.Is this your numberWhat's her name &&What's his last name&My friend is in China
1.Who is 2.Yes,she3.What color4.What color5.What is 6.Is it your pen1.What is your telephong number?2.What's her name?3.What is his first name?4.Is my friend in China?
3.What color
4.What color
翻译。1.Is it your number?2.What‘s her name?3.What’s his first name?
4.My friend is in China.如果后面是句号就是这样,如果是问号就是Is my friend in China?
mother? 2,yes,she
3,what color
ruler? 4 what color
telephone? 5what is it. 6 Is it your pen

我要回帖

更多关于 英语否定疑问句的回答 的文章

随机推荐