i guess it's time to run runaway baby……i'm not here for

(2013·江苏苏中三市一模)—I"m afraid it"s going to rain this afternoon.—________ Look at the dark and cloudy sky.A.Not really.
B.Is it?C.Why not? D.I guess so. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
(2013·江苏苏中三市一模)—I"m afraid it"s going to rain this afternoon.—________ Look at the dark and cloudy sky.A.Not really.
B.Is it?C.Why not? D.I guess so.
B.Is it?C.Why not? D.I guess so.科目:最佳答案
选D 考查交际用语。句意:“恐怕今天下午要下雨。”“我想是的。你看天空乌云密布。”根据语境可知,应选I guess so “我想是的”。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心It’s only after three weeks into a new job that I made a serious mistake. My boss called it “extremely embarrassing” in a company-wide e-mail — which, __36__, he wrote because he felt he needed to explain that what I did was something __37__ in the company should ever do.I wish I __38__ give a good excuse for what I did. At the very least, I wish I could explain it somehow — __39__ it on youth, inexperience or ignorance. Unfortunately, I’m __40__, experienced and I know better.__41__ I work with some very kind and compassionate(富于同情心的) people. For the past couple of days many of them have taken time to __42__ by my desk and offer comfort, encouragement and support. Some have shared with me similar __43__ they have made. Evidently I’m not the only “ __44__ ” person here.One of the exchanges I had this week was with Lois, the much-honored, much-respected professional who __45__ the desk right next to mine. Lois was completely __46__ about her work, and to be honest I was a little nervous about how she would __47__ to such an extremely embarrassing incident.As I expected, Lois didn’t pass over the __48__ when she saw me the next day. She mentioned it directly, __49__ with empathetic(体恤别人感受的) consideration. She listened to my
__ 50__. Just as I was ready to express my regrets, she brought my self-pity partly to a(n)
__51__.“It happened”, she said, “There’s nothing you can do to __52__ that. It happened. But it’s over now. It’s __53__. It’s in the past. You need to let it go, and move on.” And with that she returned her __54__ to her work, as if to say, “We’re done here.”
I beat myself up for weeks. At such times I need to remember those __55__ words: It’s over. It’s done. Let it go. And mostly, move on.【小题1】A.to the wayB.in the wayC.by the wayD.on the way【小题2】A.no oneB.anyoneC.someoneD.the one【小题3】A.mightB.couldC.shouldD.will【小题4】A.relyB.blameC.putD.fix【小题5】A.oldB.energeticC.cheerfulD.outgoing【小题6】A.HopefullyB.NaturallyC.GenerallyD.Thankfully【小题7】A.sitB.workC.stopD.watch【小题8】A.mistakesB.troublesC.attemptsD.decisions【小题9】A.annoyingB.embarrassingC.puzzlingD.confusing【小题10】A.repairsB.occupiesC.wantsD.works【小题11】A.hopefulB.curiousC.seriousD.mad【小题12】A.turnB.agreeC.reactD.object【小题13】A.issueB.outcomeC.criterionD.message【小题14】A.forB.thereforeC.otherwiseD.but【小题15】A.conclusionB.explanationC.challengeD.imagination【小题16】A.endB.keyC.orderD.process【小题17】A.forgetB.changeC.preventD.ruin【小题18】A.brokenB.doneC.lostD.kept【小题19】A.patienceB.skillC.attentionD.interest【小题20】A.sweetB.pleasantC.meaningfulD.colorful - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:It’s only after three weeks into a new job that I made a serious mistake. My boss called it “extremely embarrassing” in a company-wide e-mail — which, __36__, he wrote because he felt he needed to explain that what I did was something __37__ in the company should ever do.I wish I __38__ give a good excuse for what I did. At the very least, I wish I could explain it somehow — __39__ it on youth, inexperience or ignorance. Unfortunately, I’m __40__, experienced and I know better.__41__ I work with some very kind and compassionate(富于同情心的) people. For the past couple of days many of them have taken time to __42__ by my desk and offer comfort, encouragement and support. Some have shared with me similar __43__ they have made. Evidently I’m not the only “ __44__ ” person here.One of the exchanges I had this week was with Lois, the much-honored, much-respected professional who __45__ the desk right next to mine. Lois was completely __46__ about her work, and to be honest I was a little nervous about how she would __47__ to such an extremely embarrassing incident.As I expected, Lois didn’t pass over the __48__ when she saw me the next day. She mentioned it directly, __49__ with empathetic(体恤别人感受的) consideration. She listened to my
__ 50__. Just as I was ready to express my regrets, she brought my self-pity partly to a(n)
__51__.“It happened”, she said, “There’s nothing you can do to __52__ that. It happened. But it’s over now. It’s __53__. It’s in the past. You need to let it go, and move on.” And with that she returned her __54__ to her work, as if to say, “We’re done here.”
I beat myself up for weeks. At such times I need to remember those __55__ words: It’s over. It’s done. Let it go. And mostly, move on.【小题1】A.to the wayB.in the wayC.by the wayD.on the way【小题2】A.no oneB.anyoneC.someoneD.the one【小题3】A.mightB.couldC.shouldD.will【小题4】A.relyB.blameC.putD.fix【小题5】A.oldB.energeticC.cheerfulD.outgoing【小题6】A.HopefullyB.NaturallyC.GenerallyD.Thankfully【小题7】A.sitB.workC.stopD.watch【小题8】A.mistakesB.troublesC.attemptsD.decisions【小题9】A.annoyingB.embarrassingC.puzzlingD.confusing【小题10】A.repairsB.occupiesC.wantsD.works【小题11】A.hopefulB.curiousC.seriousD.mad【小题12】A.turnB.agreeC.reactD.object【小题13】A.issueB.outcomeC.criterionD.message【小题14】A.forB.thereforeC.otherwiseD.but【小题15】A.conclusionB.explanationC.challengeD.imagination【小题16】A.endB.keyC.orderD.process【小题17】A.forgetB.changeC.preventD.ruin【小题18】A.brokenB.doneC.lostD.kept【小题19】A.patienceB.skillC.attentionD.interest【小题20】A.sweetB.pleasantC.meaningfulD.colorfulIt’s only after three weeks into a new job that I made a serious mistake. My boss called it “extremely embarrassing” in a company-wide e-mail — which, __36__, he wrote because he felt he needed to explain that what I did was something __37__ in the company should ever do.I wish I __38__ give a good excuse for what I did. At the very least, I wish I could explain it somehow — __39__ it on youth, inexperience or ignorance. Unfortunately, I’m __40__, experienced and I know better.__41__ I work with some very kind and compassionate(富于同情心的) people. For the past couple of days many of them have taken time to __42__ by my desk and offer comfort, encouragement and support. Some have shared with me similar __43__ they have made. Evidently I’m not the only “ __44__ ” person here.One of the exchanges I had this week was with Lois, the much-honored, much-respected professional who __45__ the desk right next to mine. Lois was completely __46__ about her work, and to be honest I was a little nervous about how she would __47__ to such an extremely embarrassing incident.As I expected, Lois didn’t pass over the __48__ when she saw me the next day. She mentioned it directly, __49__ with empathetic(体恤别人感受的) consideration. She listened to my
I beat myself up for weeks. At such times I need to remember those __55__ words: It’s over. It’s done. Let it go. And mostly, move on.【小题1】A.to the wayB.in the wayC.by the wayD.on the way【小题2】A.no oneB.anyoneC.someoneD.the one【小题3】A.mightB.couldC.shouldD.will【小题4】A.relyB.blameC.putD.fix【小题5】A.oldB.energeticC.cheerfulD.outgoing【小题6】A.HopefullyB.NaturallyC.GenerallyD.Thankfully【小题7】A.sitB.workC.stopD.watch【小题8】A.mistakesB.troublesC.attemptsD.decisions【小题9】A.annoyingB.embarrassingC.puzzlingD.confusing【小题10】A.repairsB.occupiesC.wantsD.works【小题11】A.hopefulB.curiousC.seriousD.mad【小题12】A.turnB.agreeC.reactD.object【小题13】A.issueB.outcomeC.criterionD.message【小题14】A.forB.thereforeC.otherwiseD.but【小题15】A.conclusionB.explanationC.challengeD.imagination【小题16】A.endB.keyC.orderD.process【小题17】A.forgetB.changeC.preventD.ruin【小题18】A.brokenB.doneC.lostD.kept【小题19】A.patienceB.skillC.attentionD.interest【小题20】A.sweetB.pleasantC.meaningfulD.colorful科目:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】B【小题5】A【小题6】D【小题7】C【小题8】A【小题9】B【小题10】B【小题11】C【小题12】C【小题13】A【小题14】D【小题15】B【小题16】A【小题17】B【小题18】B【小题19】C【小题20】C 解析试题分析:文章讲述的是作者在工作中犯了一个错误,但是被老板批评,很多同事都来安慰他,其中一个工作认真的同事鼓励他继续向前,不要被这件事情挡住前进的道路。【小题1】考查词组辨析 by the way 顺便说一下
in the way 挡在路上 on the way 在路上 to the way 无意义
句意为,顺便说一下,他这样写是因为他觉得他需要解释,我所做的是整个公司中没有人应当做的。选C。【小题2】考查代词:A. no one没有人B. anyone任何人C. someone有些人D. the one那个人,意为,顺便说一下,他这样写是因为他觉得他需要解释,我所做的是整个公司中没有人应当做的。选A.【小题3】考查情态动词:A. might可以B. could能够C. should应该D. will将会,句意理解,我希望我能找出一个好借口。选B。【小题4】考查动词: A. rely回复B. blame责备C. put放D. fix固定,blame on youth 把错误归咎于年轻。选B。【小题5】考查形容词:A. old老的B. energetic 精力充沛的C. cheerful高兴的D. outgoing外向的,上下文,与34空对比,可惜我不年轻,我年龄很大(old)选A。【小题6】考查副词:A. Hopefully有希望的B. Naturally自然地C. Generally一般地D. Thankfully感谢地,句意理解,根据后文可知很多同事都来安慰我,所以此处是感激的是,选D。【小题7】考查动词:A. sit做B. work工作C. stop停止D. watch观看,句意理解,stop by 顺便访问,拜访意为他们很多人顺便过来安慰安慰我。选C。【小题8】 考查名词:A. mistakes错误B. troubles困难C. attempts试图D. decisions决定,上下文,根据第一行I made a serious mistake可知,同事说他犯了一个相似的错误。选A。【小题9】考查形容词:A. annoying令人生气的,B. embarrassing令人尴尬的 C. puzzling令人吃惊的D. confusing困惑的,上下文,根据第一段My boss called it “extremely embarrassing”可知,选B。【小题10】考查动词:A. repairs修理B. occupies占据C. wants需要D. works工作,句意理解,根据句意可知此处意为坐在我旁边的同时,occupy意为占据,居住,占领,选B。【小题11】考查形容词:A. hopeful有希望的B. curious好奇的C. serious严肃的D. mad疯狂的,词组,be serious about 对……非常认真意为她对工作非常的认真,选C。【小题12】考查动词:A. turn转弯B. agree 同意C. react反映D. object反对,文章理解,根据后文可知,作者想知道他的这个同事对他犯的错误是作何反应。选C。【小题13】考查名词:句意理解,意为如我所料,她没有忽略发生的事情。Issue 事情,事件,问题 outcome结果,criterion标准,准则 message,消息选A。【小题14】考查上下文逻辑关系:此处表示转折,意为她向我提到这件事情,但是是以感同身受的口气。选B。【小题15】考查名词:A. conclusion结论B. explanation解释C. challenge挑战D. imagination想象,句意理解,她听了我对这件事情的解释。选D。【小题16】考查名词:A. end结束B. key关键C. order 秩序D. process过程,根据下文的it happened可知,她想鼓励作者,让他的自我爱怜结束。选A。【小题17】考查动词:A. forget忘记B. change改变C. prevent阻止D. ruin毁坏,句意理解,你做任何事情都无法改变它。选B。【小题18】考查形容词:A. broken破坏的B. done做的C. lost 失去的D. kept保持的,根据前一句it's over可知,意为这件事情结束了,it's done.选B。【小题19】考查名词:A. patience耐心B. skill 技术C. attention注意力D. interest兴趣, 文章理解,她说完后就回去工作了,即把她的注意力转移到了工作上。选C。【小题20】考查形容词:A. sweet甜美的B. pleasant怡人的C. meaningful有意义的D. colorful多彩的,句意理解,这些话对作者是很有意义的。C考点:考查情感类短文点评:文章讲述的是作者在工作中犯了一个错误,但是被老板批评,很多同事都来安慰他,其中一个工作认真的同事鼓励他继续向前,不要被这件事情挡住前进的道路。题前一定要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意前后段落之间的关系。答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系。对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时答案可以从下文内容体现出来。答完后再通读一篇文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 far away from here 的文章

随机推荐