2016人教版九年级英语下册期末专题复习-阅读理解(含答案)
||暂无简介
总评分3.4|
浏览量580012
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢帐号/充值/开通
共计 0 题,平均难度:
2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:初三试卷类型:同步测试试题总数:23浏览次数:85上传日期: 显示答案和解析提示:点击题面可显示答案和解析第一部分:单项选择【题文】 —Claudia, are you going to Jeff's birthday party on Saturday?—Unless I ________.A.will be invited B.am invitedC.was invitingD.invited【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Hurry up! Once the concert starts, nobody_______ to enter the concert hall.A.allowsB.allowedC.is allowedD.is allowing【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】The students in this school are made ______ school uniforms on Monday.A.to wear B.wearingC.wear D.worn【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】The Yellow River____________ flood large areas, but now the waters of it are used to_______ energy.A. producingB. producingC. produceD. produce【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】A________ player named Li Jianrou from China won China's first gold medal in 2014 Winter Olympics.A. 27-years-old&&&&&B. 27-year-old&&&& C. 27 years old【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】The customers are pleased with the_______ of the restaurant.A.balanceB.experienceC.surfaceD.service【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】 —The Nike bag is not the right ______ for me.—You are very lucky. There is a discount on it today.A.materialB.sizeC.priceD.Style【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】 There are some _____ in Dayton Art Museum. For example, no food or drink is allowed inside.A.jobsB.recordsC.rulersD.paintings【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】 ---What do you know about Xiangyang?---It’s __________ its state level scenic spot (景点)—Gulongzhong.A.famous asB.different fromC.similar toD.known for【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】 —China is getting better and better at making high technology products.—That’s right. People around the world can hardly avoid ______ products made in China.A.not buyingB.not to buyC.to buyD.buying【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Everyone in a car must wear the seat belt in the new_________law.A. education&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. traffic【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】—Don’t smoke here, Dad. Smoking _____ in public places.—Oh, sorry. I’ll stop right now.A. isn’t allowed&&&&&&&&B. aren’t allowed &&&&&&&C. doesn’t allow【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】 —How clean your car is!—Thank you. It _____ very often.A.is washedB.washesC.was washed D.washed【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】 —Do you think teenagers ______ to make their own decisions?—No, I don’t agree with you. They’re too young to do that.A.encourageB.are encouragingC.are encouragedD.were encouraged【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】To our Surprise, the walls of the new bookstore&&&&&&&&&&books.A. are lined with&&&&&&&&B. is lined with&&&&&&&C. have lined with【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)第二部分:完形填空【题文】完形填空。For most children, the most useful way of spending their time is playing a game. It doesn’t matter ___________ e game is. Things become better when they need a (n) ___________ o play with. On the one hand, it is quite ___________ r the development of a child’s personality (个性) to win and to ___________ best ways to get that. On the other hand, if a child only cares about ___________ then for him, playing a game is funny only when he wins. Or if he finds a better partner, he will get ___________ he doesn’t want to go on playing.It’s parents’ ___________ make their children know that: you can’t always win and there are many unpleasant moments ___________ n you have to learn how to lose. The idea is to compete, to prove you are good, not only to win.In a word, playing a game is not funny only when you win. It is funny ___________ enjoy it and try your best to win. If you are just a little bit unlucky, don’t ___________ t. You will surely prove your abilities some other day.【小题1】A.howB.whyC.whatD.when【小题2】A.ownerB.workerC.studentD.partner【小题3】A.usefulB.simpleC.correctD.special【小题4】A.pay attention toB.take pride inC.jump out ofD.think of【小题5】A.playingB.studyingC.winningD.losing【小题6】A.unhappyB.lonelyC.relaxedD.excited【小题7】A.ruleB.dutyC.planD.habit【小题8】A.in lifeB.in the future C.in factD.in the way【小题9】A.orB.andC.whenD.before【小题10】A.worryB.believeC.wishD.imagine【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)第三部分:阅读理解【题文】阅读理解。根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)Miss Kate taught physics in a New York school. Last month she was explaining to one of her classes about sound, and she decided to test them to see how well they had understood her explanation. She said to them, “Now, I have a brother in Los Angeles. If I was calling him on the phone, and at the same time you were 80 meters away, and were listening to me from across the street, which of you would hear what I said earlier, my brother or you and for what reason?”A boy at once answered, “ Your brother, Miss Kate, because electricity travels faster than sound waves(声波).“That’s very good.” Miss Kate said, but then Jenny said, “I don’t agree. Your brother would hear you earlier because it is 11 o’clock here, it’s only eight o’clock in Los Angeles.”【小题1】Miss Kate was a physics teacher.【小题2】All her students understood her lesson.【小题3】The boy’s answer was not correct.【小题4】The boy’s answer was just what Kate wanted her students to know.【小题5】Jenny thought the boy’s reason was wrong because she found Los Angeles Time was three hours earlier than New York Time.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】阅读理解。Canada DaySince 1982, July 1st has been officially known as Canada Day. Canadians of all ages take part in this festival across the country.Canada Day is the year’s biggest national party. In many towns and cities, the government organizes a lot of events, often outdoors. These include parades(游行), concerts, festivals,firework displays and ceremonies for new Canadian citizens(公民).The celebrations often have a patriotic mood. Canada’s national flag, a symbol for Canada Day, can be seen everywhere and a lot of people paint their faces red and white, which are Canada’s national colors. The celebrations in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city, are especially grand and exciting.In the province of Quebec, many home rentals(租赁)start on July 1st and last for exactly one year, and many people in Quebec spend Canada Day moving from one house to another. So in Quebec, Canada Day is also known as Moving Day.Many organizations, businesses and stores are closed this day. Only some bookstores, hospitals and gas stations may be open. Post offices are closed, too. As Canada Day falls in the Canadian summer holiday period, all schools are closed as well. In some areas, special services are provided for large events. The concerts, parades and festivals may cause some traffic jams.【小题1】 According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?A.Canada Day falls on the first day of June.B.Canada Day was celebrated before 1982.C.Canada Day is celebrated throughout Canada.D.Canadians except new citizens celebrate Canada Day.【小题2】 The underlined word “patriotic” means _____ in Chinese.A.温馨的B.爱国的C.肃穆的D.紧张的【小题3】 Canada Day is known as Moving Day in Quebec because on this day _____.A.people think it lucky to move to new housesB.people look for houses from one place to anotherC.people like moving from house to house to visit friendsD.people move home when new home rentals go into effect【小题4】 From Paragraph 4, we know that on Canada Day _____.A.no student goes to schoolB.traffic jams happen everywhereC.all Canadians stop workingD.few businesses and stores are closed【小题5】Which of the following is NOT mentioned about Canada Day?A.Background B.Symbol.C.Public life.D.Events and activities.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】阅读理解。Do you dream of being a reporter? Are you a good English writer who loves the news? We’re looking for 100 students from around the world. They will join the BBC Kid Reporter team for the
school year.In the past, BBC Kid Reporters have:★ Interviewed leaders and other people.★Written news stories for BBC For Kids.★Talked about their work on television.Next year our team will continue to report local news stories for BBC For Kids magazine and bbcforkids. com.How to EnterVisit www.
and fill in the entry form(报名表). Be sure to read the rules and share them with your parents, who must sign(签名)your form. Entries must be done by June 19, 2015. You must be OVER 13 years of age. Good luck!【小题1】 100 students from around ____ will join the BBC Kid Reporter team.A.the worldB.the nationC.the UKD.the USA【小题2】 In the past, BBC Kid Reporters have ____.A.made a lot of moviesB.read letters to British kidsC.given speeches in the USAD.interviewed leaders and other people【小题3】 Next year the team will go on to report local news stories for ____.A.Chinese newspapersB.American televisionsC.British middle schoolsD.BBC For Kids magazine 【小题4】 What will you do first of all to enter the BBC Kid Reporter team?A.Visit the website and fill in the entry form.B.Read the rules and share them with your parents.C.Ask your parents to sign your entry form.D.Do your entry on June 19, 2015.【小题5】 How old must you be to join the BBC Kid Reporter team?A.12 years old. B.10 years old or so.C.More than 13 years old D.Less than 13 years old.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)第四部分:补充句子【题文】补全对话。根据下面的对话,从方框内的选项中选出最佳答案,使对话完整通顺,并把选项转涂到答题卡上相应的位置。其中有一项为多余选项。(A girl wants to buy a mobile phone. Now she is in a shop.)MAN: Good morning. 【小题1】GIRL: Yes, please. I’d like to buy a mobile phone.MAN: We have many mobile phones here. Some are made in China, and some are made in other countries.GIRL: This one looks very nice. 【小题2】MAN: In Japan.GIRL: 【小题3】MAN: 3, 000 yuan.GRIL: Oh, that’s expensive!【小题4】Do you have a cheaper one?MAN: Sure. What about this one?GIRL: Well, this one looks very nice. And the price is OK. Is it made in China?MAN: Yes. It’s made in Guangzhou.GIRL: OK. 【小题5】A. I don’t have enough
money to buy it.B. What can I do for
you?C. What’s the price
of it?D. How many do you
want to buy?E. I’ll take it.F. Where is it made?【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)【题文】用所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】To get good grades in the exam, we should avoid___________(care).【小题2】—Foreigners can hardly ever avoid ______ (buy) Chinese products.—Yeah. “Made in China” is seen all over the world now.【小题3】Miss Green advised us to decorate a card for each other with those ______(leaf).【小题4】Compared with five years ago, our hometown &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(complete) changed.【小题5】Next week a speech on art &&&&&&&&&(give) by an artist in our school.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)第五部分:单词拼写【题文】词汇部分,根据句意及首字母提示,完成句中所缺单词。【小题1】="I" think it’s ______ to judge a person before you really know him. (fair)【小题2】Mr Li is attending an_________(国际的)meeting in Beijing these days.【小题3】These new types of energy cost very little and ______ little pollution. (产生)【小题4】Gas is now ____________________(普遍地)used for cooking and heating.【小题5】Tianjin plans to start a smart city program to deal with t_____ jams.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)第六部分:其他【题文】任务型阅读。)阅读下面的短文,并根据短文后的要求做题。You probably talk to friends more than you talk to your parents. That’s natural. Still, most of us want a parent’s help, advice, and support at home. But talking to the parents may be difficult or terrible---especially when it comes to certain subjects. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.Talk about everyday stuff---and do it every day. The more you do something, the easier it gets. Talking to parents about everyday stuff builds a bond that can help you discuss something more serious with them later.Find something to chat (聊天) about each day. Talk about how your team did at the sports meet. Share something one of your teachers said. Even small talk about what’s for dinner can keep your relationship comfortable.It’s never too late to start. If your relationship with your parents makes you feel nervous, try getting into conversations slowly. Mention the cute thing the dog did. Talk about how well your little sister is doing in math. Chatting with parents every day not only keeps the present relationship strong, it also can help a might-be-worse relationship get better.When parents feel connected to your daily life, they can be there for you if something really important______.【小题1】What is the text mainly about? (根据短文内容回答问题)_______________________.【小题2】Please translate the underlined sentence into Chinese. (请将文中画线部分句子译成汉语)__________________________________________.【小题3】Please list two advantages of chatting with parents every day according to Paragraph 4. (请根据第四段内容列举与父母聊天的两个好处)(1) ___________________________(2) ___________________________【小题4】Please fill in the bland at the end of the text with a proper word or phrase. (请在文末空白处填入一个适当的词或短语)_____________________________.【小题5】Please write one more sentence about what you did with your parents in your daily life. (请结合实际,写一个英语句子描述你和父母曾做过的一件事,不得重复文中内容)______________________________.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:2016届九年级全册测试题英语试卷(带解析)单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
人教新课标初三英语第三单元检测题(附解析)
M: Hi, Rose. I haven’t seen you for a few weeks.W: Hi, Bill. I’m busy with the exam.M: Well, this term is almost over now. Do you have a plan for summer?W: Yes. My sister is coming for a visit, and we’d like to go to the beach.
But the hotels are so expensive in this season.M: Then, camping might be a good choice.W: Camping? I’ve never thought about that.M: Oh, you’ll like it. It’s cheaper and closer to nature.W: Good idea! It’s a good way to forget our school work for a while.M: Right. Wish you a nice trip there!W: Thanks for your suggestion.答案: 6~10. CABBAⅡ. 单项选择(20分)1. Please stop making so much   , children. The baby is sleeping.A. sound B. voiceC. noise D. footstep【解析】选C。考查名词辨析。由“The baby is sleeping. ”可知想让孩子停止吵闹。noise“喧闹声; 叫喊声; 噪音”。make
noise“制造噪音; 吵闹”。故选C。2. Be more careful and we can   these accidents.A. make B. takeC. prevent D. cause【解析】选C。考查动词的词义辨析。make使, 让; take带走, 拿走; prevent阻止; cause引起。由句意“多加小心,
那么我们就会阻止这些事故”可知C项符合句意。3. ―   volleyball is this?―I guess it’s Linda’s.A. What B. Who C. Whose D. Which【解析】选C。考查疑问词辨析。由答语“我猜是琳达的”可知问句询问“ 这个排球是谁的? ”whose“谁的”。4. ―Did   help you with the work?―No, I finished it myself.A. everybody B. somebodyC. nobody D. anybody【解析】选D。考查不定代词的用法。题干是个一般疑问句, 由句意“――有人帮你做这项工作吗? ――没人, 我自己完成的。”可知应选D。5.    is dangerous for children to swim in the river alone.A. It B. That C. This D. He【解析】选A。考查it作形式主语的用法。It’s+ adj. +for sb. +to do sth. 句式中, 真正的主语是不定式(短语),
it作形式主语。6. ―Excuse me, when are we going to have a picnic?―I’m not sure. Ask our monitor, please. He   know.A. need B. can C. may D. shall【解析】选C。考查情态动词的用法。由I’m not sure. Ask our monitor, please. “我不清楚,
问问我们班长吧”可知后句意为“他也许知道”。may意为“也许”, 表不太肯定的推测。故选C。7. (;广州中考)Thanks for your invitation, b ut I’m so sorry I can’t go. I
need toand help my brother with his English at home.A. take away B. take offC. take care of D. take out of九年级英语第一次月考试题解析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语第一次月考试题解析
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢人教版初三英语下册第三单元测试题(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版初三英语下册第三单元测试题(含答案)
上传于||文档简介