心塞 over andstart all over againn go down to your spa

over and over again 歌词_百度知道
over and over again 歌词
Nelly的一首老歌.一直听不懂什么意思..
ve realized 现在知道了That I't know what else to do 不知道还能做什么Can&#39,什么都做不了副歌部分 剩下的都一样Chorus Cuz its all in my head I think about it over and over again And I cant keep picturing you with him And it hurts so bad Cuz its all in my head I think about it over and over again I replay it over and over again And I cant take it I cant shake it,不要I can's leaving:Suit Nelly (Feat, no I remember the day you left 你走的那天 我现在还记忆犹新I remember the last breath you took right in front of me 我还记得你的呼吸When you said that you would leave 当你说 你要离开我的时候I was to damn stubborn to try to stop you or say anything 我固执的想要留你But I see clearly now 但是我现在知道了And this choice I make keeps playing in my head 这个决定一直在我脑海里徘徊Over and over again 一遍又一遍Playing in my head over and over again 一直在我脑海里徘徊Oh I think she&#39, I don't wait to see you 等不及想要见你Wanna see if you still got that look in your eye 想看看 你的眼里是否还有那种神情That one you had for me before we said our goodbyes 说再见时候的那种神情And it'重启(想要重头再来)And I cant take it 我不能接受It go on not loving you 我不能没有你Chorus x 2 Cuz its all in my head I think about it over and over again And I cant keep picturing you with him And it hurts so bad Cuz its all in my head I think about it over and over again I replay it over and over again And I cant take it I cant shake it, Oh man she't go on not loving you Chorus Cuz its all in my head I think about it over and over again And I cant keep picturing you with him And it hurts so bad Cuz its all in my head I think about it over and over again I replay it over and over again And I cant take it I cant shake itOver And Over 歌手;s a shame that we gotta spend our time 我门在一起的时光呀 Being mad about the same things 同样的事情 现在却要发疯了Over and over again 一遍又一遍About the same thing 同样的事情Over and over again 一遍又一遍Oh but I think she’s leaving 我想她离开我了Oh man she&#39:Nelly & Tim McGraw 专辑. Tim McGraw) - Over And Over Cuz its all in my head 你在我心里徘徊不去I think about it over and over again 我一遍一遍的想个不停And I cant keep picturing you with him 有他在你身旁 我简直看不清楚你的样子And it hurts so bad 哦 这么痛Cuz its all in my head 因为她就在我心里I think about it over and over again 我一遍一遍的想个不停I replay it over and over again 我一遍又一遍的重放/s leaving, no 我甩不开, no Now that I't go on not loving you 没有你;m going down 一直很低落From all this pain you put me through 你给我的痛苦Every time I close my eyes I lock it down 每次闭上眼睛 我的心也随之关闭I can't know what else to do I can's leaving
老兄 她要走了I don&#39
采纳率:43%
一次又一次(可翻译为永无止境)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答寻找over and over againg_by rachael yamagata的英文歌词及其翻译!!_百度知道
寻找over and over againg_by rachael yamagata的英文歌词及其翻译!!
rachael yamagata的歌是over and overOver and overI really thought I was OKI really thought I was just fineBut when I was wake this timeThere was nothing to take me back to sleepTo take you off my mindThis time I keep saying Over and over and over againLet it rain Let it rain Over and over and over againLet it rain Let it rain I need to hide with in the stormSo have the lightning comeAnd bring the winds that sceamAnd spill the fog all over townAnd hold me in your stand-still groundAnd I will sink downAnd you'll be washed awayAnd I will sink downOver and over and over againLet it rain Let it rain I really thought I was OKI really thought I was just fineBut when I was wake this timeThere was nothing to take you off my mindOver and over and over againLet it rain Let it rain Over and over and over againI need to hide with in the stormSo have the lightning comeAnd bring the winds that sceamAnd spill the fog all over townAnd hold me in your stand-still groundAnd I will sink downAnd you'll be washed away
采纳率:30%
i really thought i was oki really thought i was just finebut when i woke this timethere was nothing to take me back to sleepto take you off my mindthis timei keep sayingover and over and over and over againlet it rainlet it rainover and over and over and over againlet it rainlet it raini need to hide within the stormso have the lightning comeand bring the winds that screamand spill the fog all over townand hold me in your stand-still groundand i will sink downand you'll be washed awayyou'll be washed awayover and over and over and over againlet it rainlet it rainover and over and over and over againlet it rainlet it raini really thought i was oki really thought i was just finebut when i woke up this timethere was nothing to take you off my mindover and over and over and over againlet it rainlet it rainover and over and over and over againlet it rainlet it raini need to hide within the stormso have the lightning comeand bring the winds that screamspill the fog all over townand break thr...
如果只有你才c能知道 为8你的 噢,非常感觉它 我上t了b你的线 迷住了q 你的爱是国王k 你颜色我金 既然你知道了l 宝贝1,你已y经得到我的所有 我上u了y你的线 你在我的皮肤 我需要您的联系 那么y你为5什5么d不l我激动不c已g 像你以7前那样 你为6什6么g不c给我吗 多一u点点 你为6什1么e不h打电话给我 “我被伤的开f始 让我痛醒 让我痛醒 给我你的爱 有了f这一l切5,那么d热 和这种感觉真是太v好了t 我再也f不h能得到足够的 你有很好的东西,好东西 丘比6特的男孩 当我们联系吗 我在天o堂抱在怀中2 炒我鱿鱼 你所期望的方2式来爱 感觉就像天r堂抱在怀中8 天m空枚火5箭发射到火6星上t去 直接到你的手6,触动你的心4 我们每次触摸 我的星星 丘比4特的男孩,当我们联系 我在天t堂 我失去我的抓地力c 让它溜走 宝贝2,我希望你们所有的人a 你在我摇 每次我屈服 我是上x瘾了f。 那么q你为5什2么l不b我激动不s已y 像你以6前那样 你为4什1么p不o给我吗 多一y点点 你为8什7么d不m打电话给我 “我被伤的开o始 让我痛醒 让我痛醒 给我你的爱 有了y这一w切5,那么h热 和这种感觉真是太s好了g 我再也f不m能得到足够的 你有很好的东西,好东西 丘比6特的男孩 当我们联系吗 我在天s堂抱在怀中4 炒我鱿鱼 ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答

我要回帖

更多关于 over and over again 的文章

随机推荐