give thanks 歌词for是什么意思

give thanks for的用法和样例:
Go down on yow knees and give thanks for your safety.
你跪下祈祷,感谢上帝保佑你平安无事。
I must offer my heartfelt thanks to you.
我要向你表示衷心的感谢。
give thanks for的海词问答与网友补充:
give thanks for的相关资料:
相关词典网站:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Give Thanks For Life 歌词
歌曲名:Give Thanks For Life歌手:Paul Anka专辑:Rise UpTimes Of Your Life-Paul AnkaGood morning,yesterdayYou wake up and time has slipped awayAnd suddenly it's hard to findThe memories you left behindRemember,do you rememberThe laughter and the tearsThe shadows of misty yesteryearsThe good times and the bad you've seenAnd all the others in betweenRemember,do you rememberThe times of your life (do you remember)Reach back for the joy and the sorrowPut them away in your mindThe mem'ries are time that you borrowTo spend when you get to tomorrowHere comes the saddest part(comes the saddest part)The seasons are passing one by oneSo gather moments while you mayCollect the dreams you dream todayRemember,will you rememberThe times of your life(------ Music ------)Gather moments while you mayCollect the dreams you dream todayRemember,will you rememberThe times of your lifeOf your lifeOf your lifeDo you remember,babyDo you remember the times of your lifeDo you remember,babyDo you remember the times of your life
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码give thanks是什么意思_give thanks在线翻译_give thanks什么意思_give thanks的意思_give thanks的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
give thanks是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
give thanks是什么意思 give thanks在线翻译 give thanks什么意思 give thanks的意思 give thanks的翻译 give thanks的解释 give thanks的发音
give thanks英 [ɡiv θae?ks] 美 [ɡ?v θae?ks] give thanks 基本解释做感恩祷告;give thanks 网络解释1. [宗](饭前或饭后)作感恩祷告:give teeth to [口语词组]使...真正有效.
使坚强有力.
| give thanks [宗](饭前或饭后)作感恩祷告.
| give the OK 批准.
同意.2. 2. 獻上感恩:12.Blessed Be The Lord God Almighty / 頌讚全能上帝 | 13.Give Thanks / 獻上感恩 | 14.I Will Call Upon The Lord / 我要呼求主的名3. give thanks的反义词3. 现在最喜欢的音乐专辑:我听的音乐Gosple | 现在最喜欢的音乐专辑Give thanks | 最喜欢的作家Ola rotimigive thanks 双语例句1. Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.&&&&来13:15 我们应当靠著那稣、常常以颂赞为祭、献给神、这就是那承认主名之人嘴唇的果子。2. 2. I am here to give my special thanks to my beloved family.&&&&我在这里把我的特别感谢献给我所热爱的家庭。3. 3. I`d like to give a special thanks to the people of Memphis.&&&&而在这里,我还想对孟菲斯的球迷们表达我特殊的感谢。4. Please give him my thanks.&&&&请转达我对他的谢意。5. give thanks5. I will savor its taste and give thanks.&&&&我把它当成最美好的日子。6. Harry: We'd like to give thanks for meeting Susan and the Stewart family.&&&&感谢沪江给我可以抒怀叙事和交流的空间,让我独处的日子不那么孤单。7. Many times, I want to learn it better, but my ablities is limited. I dont know how to learn it better. who can give me some good advice. Thanks a lot.&&&&http:///我的淘宝店★唐韵轩◆精品房,欢迎您光顾,也许有您需要的宝贝哦!8. I give thanks for every blow, I had from any of you during my childhood.&&&&我感谢在我小时候你们每个人所给我的打骂。9. give thanks的解释9. As we sit down this week to give thanks, investors face a cornucopia of blessings.&&&&本周我们坐下来感恩的时候,丰饶的恩赐摆在投资者面前。10. Thanks God for granting one lovelily, cleverly and quickly, healthily, so happy, cleverly and puts down the happy daughters of people to give to me!&&&&家庭我觉得:无论你做错什麼,。遇到什麼挫折都好,你永远都会记得有爱你的人在家等你回来。。你是我的家人,家中有爱11. First of all, Thanks for wulong academy, it let me be favour in studying english, make me have courage to speak english, I will take progress in a happy and relax environment, it break out forepassed normal method and give us a fire-new way. Finally I wish wulong academy to take a great s&&&&&&很遗憾,这是篇不完整的随笔,而且写的很差,放在这里留个纪念,反正看到的人不会多,我很痛苦,为什么写作能力在退化)从兰州到敦煌——为了纪念的纪念 2009 年 10 月 16 日到 20 日,我们从兰州走到了敦煌,在祖国的甘肃省这一根大骨头棒子上从下往上舔了一遍,对我这样一个从小生长在江南水乡12. Although I don't know you, I want to give thanks to you!&&&&&&虽然我不认识你,但是我谢谢你!13. I give thanks for all the love in my life.&&&&&&我感谢我生命中所有的爱。14. You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you.&&&&&&你是我的神,我要称谢你。你是我的神,我要尊崇你。15. I would like to give thanks to you, thank you for your help&&&&&&我谨向您献上我们的一点心意,感谢您的帮助。16. Thanks for the love you give it to me.&&&&&&谢谢你给我的爱,刻骨铭心。17. 17. I would like to take this honor to give my thanks to all the people of Longwater. Specially send my thank to Monica, Terry and Wennie.&&&&&&借次机会请允许我对龙华特的所有老师表示感谢,特别是Monica,Terry and Wennie。18. 18. Since, therefore, we receive all these things from him, we ought for everything to give him thanks; to whom be glory for ever and ever.&&&&&&我们既然从天主手中获得这一切,就该为这一切而感谢天主。愿荣耀归於祂,世世无穷。19. Brought about by the end thanks to the joy of the journey, I hope to give players a lot of surprises and benefits, we will, as always, the journey of love, I am a Jones Fan Dance District Hon Kwok brothers gang AU BR CZ family dynasty after 00 Pier Street达哥00 to thank our friends for all the family to bring joy to my friends welcomed the PK like me learn, so good on other equipment to humiliate me!&&&&&&最后还是感谢征途带来的欢乐,希望多给玩家带来惊喜和多多实惠,我们也就会一如既往的喜欢征途,我是扇舞奇兵区汉国兄弟盟帮会皇朝霸业CZ 家族 00后墩街达哥00 感谢我们家族所有的朋友带给我的欢乐欢迎喜欢PK的朋友找我切磋,装备太好的就别来羞辱我了!20. Thanks you to give me this opportunity to attend this oratorical contest.&&&&&&谢谢你们给我这个机会来参加这次演讲比赛。give thanks 单语例句1. On this day people express gratitude to God for his blessings and give thanks to dear ones for their love and support.2. He publishes each donation with the donor's name on the website to give thanks on behalf of the recipients.3. Hindu devotees attend the puja to give thanks to Lord Shiva for their good fortune throughout the past year.4. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general.5. Give thanks this year in style by celebrating Thanksgiving Day dinner at Wilber's.6. " It was a miracle and we have to give thanks to God, " Gallardo said.7. According to tradition they offered sacrifices and donations to the monastery to give thanks for his attainment.8. In this case, we should give thanks while sitting down to eat.9. But thanks to Avatar's high popularity, many theaters still give the film ample screens.10. Japanese celebrated Monday the annual Marine Day to give thanks to the ocean.give thanks 英英释义verb1. express gratitude or show appreciation to&&&&Synonym: give thanks是什么意思,give thanks在线翻译,give thanks什么意思,give thanks的意思,give thanks的翻译,give thanks的解释,give thanks的发音,give thanks的同义词,give thanks的反义词,give thanks的例句,give thanks的相关词组,give thanks意思是什么,give thanks怎么翻译,单词give thanks是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐