can l where find the chinese book company联词成句

l we all yuo where can find that want know连词成句_百度作业帮
l we all yuo where can find that want know连词成句
l we all yuo where can find that want know连词成句
We all can find that where you want I knowyet,have,hello,you,found,pen,your连词成句.MR Green enjoys listen to popuiar music.We can't catch the bus until we don't hurry.My aunt has studied in Englang in 2000.this book gives me knowledge and make me happy.I'm afraid he'll has to find the l_百度作业帮
yet,have,hello,you,found,pen,your连词成句.MR Green enjoys listen to popuiar music.We can't catch the bus until we don't hurry.My aunt has studied in Englang in 2000.this book gives me knowledge and make me happy.I'm afraid he'll has to find the l
yet,have,hello,you,found,pen,your连词成句.MR Green enjoys listen to popuiar music.We can't catch the bus until we don't hurry.My aunt has studied in Englang in 2000.this book gives me knowledge and make me happy.I'm afraid he'll has to find the lost book.She put down the book and think for a while.His grandpa has already ninety years old.句子改错.
Hello,have you found your pen yet?Mr Green enjoys (listening) to popular music.We can't catch the bus (if) we don't hurry.My aunt has studied in Englang (since) 2000.This book gives me knowledge and (makes) me happy.I'm afraid he'll (have) to find the lost book.She (puts) down the book and (thinks) for a while.His grandpa (is) already ninety years old.英语连词成句do,what,can,he,,speak,not,japanese,jim,can,well,l,look,at,may,,book,a,the,have,go,we,by,can,there,.,busmodel,can,a,make,plane,sister,my_百度作业帮
英语连词成句do,what,can,he,,speak,not,japanese,jim,can,well,l,look,at,may,,book,a,the,have,go,we,by,can,there,.,busmodel,can,a,make,plane,sister,my
英语连词成句do,what,can,he,,speak,not,japanese,jim,can,well,l,look,at,may,,book,a,the,have,go,we,by,can,there,.,busmodel,can,a,make,plane,sister,my
What can he do?我能为你做什么?Jim can not speak japanese well.吉姆日语说的不是很好.May I have a look at the book?我能看一下这本书吗?We can go there by bus.我们可以坐车到那儿.My sister can make a plane model .我姐姐会做飞机模型.
1.What can he do2.Jim can not speak Japanese well.3.May I have the look at the book?4.We can go there by bus.5.My sister can make a plane model.我的一定对。上面的错了
what can he do?jim can not speak japanese wellmay i have a look at the book?we can go there by busi can make a plane model 希望我的回答对您有帮助,祝好!学习进步哦!及时采纳,谢谢。用(use,your,I,can,have,book,Chinese)连词成句_百度作业帮
用(use,your,I,can,have,book,Chinese)连词成句
用(use,your,I,can,have,book,Chinese)连词成句
Can I use your Chinese book?我可以用你的汉语书吗?Can I have your Chinese book?我可以拥有你的汉语书吗?
Can I have your chinese book use?
Can I have your Chinese book use?
can i use your book have Chinese?
I can use chinese have your book.我可以用中文有你的书Who can t_____ these passages into Chinese for us?The kind man o_____ some food to me and left,Getting around the city by subway is the easiest(改为同义句)Where,I,love,places,weather,the always,warm,is(连词成句)_百度作业帮
Who can t_____ these passages into Chinese for us?The kind man o_____ some food to me and left,Getting around the city by subway is the easiest(改为同义句)Where,I,love,places,weather,the always,warm,is(连词成句)
Who can t_____ these passages into Chinese for us?The kind man o_____ some food to me and left,Getting around the city by subway is the easiest(改为同义句)Where,I,love,places,weather,the always,warm,is(连词成句)
translateofferIt is easiest that getting around the city by subway.I love places where the weather is always warm.
1、translate2、offered3、The
easiest way to
get around the city is by subway.4、I love
places where the weather is always warm.

我要回帖

更多关于 chinesebook怎么读 的文章

随机推荐