block storm泰拉瑞亚魔法箭袋有什么用

BlockStorm mod for Half-Life 2
BlockStorm is a remake of the old and extremely famous arcade game Arkanoid. Your mission is to break all the blocks you can see in the screen, that’s all. No blood, no guns, just a weird pipe floating and moving in a X axis and a ball with a strange physic movement with no inertia breaking coloured blocks. So simple and funny!
What makes this mod different to the others? Besides this is a version of Arkanoid and Pong all together in a mod for Source Engine, the real challenge is that this mod has been completely created just using Valve Hammer Editor thanks to the Input/Output system to develop a completely new game.
I really wanted to show what Valve Hammer Editor was able to do through some "experiments", as a personal project, like this mod. I have some others half-done and ready to be continued, but this one will be the first to be finished.
Check out for more SDK-Projects in my website:
-------------------------
Enrique Colinet Morales (Baxayaun)
I know this mod is not the only one having a review in a magazine, but for me is something special that I wanted to share with all of those people who helped BlockStorm to be a "success". Thanks for making a dream become true!
I'm also waiting for another magazine which includes an interview they made to me by email about BlockStorm and SDK-Project. This is too much for me !
Well, it has been a long and hard way but finally I did it. I'm proud to present the first mod made completely just using Valve Hammer Editor ever...
Finally, I decided to include powerups in BlockStorm. As I want, this release must be the final one or at least, the final BETA. I know lot of people...
Well, after 2 weeks I have to apologize, because I couldn't finish BlockStorm BETA 2 in time, BUT that's because thanks to some comments here...
Hi mates! Hopefully, in less than 2 weeks this new BETA will be released. Just remember that I have a life besides the virtual life and that I'm...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Final version of BlockStorm... enjoy it!
Hi-Res Video where you can see lot of new features BlockStorm BETA 2 will include. And YES... everything has been done just using Valve Hammer Editor...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
« Previous
Release date
Released 2007
50 votes submitted.
Ratings closed.
this review contains spoilers
Link to BlockStorm by selecting a button and using the embed code provided
Last Update
10 years ago给爆枪英雄 Blockstorm贡献的成员
类别:游戏 / 第一人称射击 / 动作Fox Stormblock review - BikeRadar
Fox Stormblock
(BikeRadar(C).)BikeRadar verdict
"Non-machine washeable but a good performer for the price"
Coming in at a very reasonable price the Stormblock jacket from Fox is a respectable one for riders on a tighter budget who need a versatile jacket on and off the bike. The laminated shell doesn't breathe as freely as eVent and Gore-Tex fabrics but it can be cooled down by opening up the front and rear pockets.A DWR (durable water repellent) treated outer shell is laminated to the waterproof breathable membrane with a mesh liner hanging on the inside, and the only drawback to this fabric is that you need to give it a cold wash and line dry. This can be a bit awkward to live with if you're the 'bung it in the washing machine' sort of person. However, it's a capable jacket for the price, it's tough, and comes with lots of features. Its styling also looks fine for wearing off the bike.
Specification
Stormblock
Fox Racing
Draw-Chord WaistbandYesElasticated WaistYesNo. of Pockets4Storm FlapYesWaterproofYesWeight (g)580WindproofYesClothing MaterialLaminated ShellClothing Sizes AvailableL M S XLAvailable ColoursBlack NavyAvailable In (Mens/Womens)Mens WomensFastening TypeFull-Zip
BikeRadar ratings
5Exceptional: a genuine class leader4Very good: one of the best you can buy3Good: it'll do the job well2.5Average2Below average: flawed in some way1Poor: simply put, don't bother0Dangerous, stupid or both
Recommended this week
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google Plus
Share on Reddit
Please enable JavaScript to view the We'd love to hear what you think.

我要回帖

更多关于 魔法效果之箭 的文章

随机推荐