agood wishess of what lot good连词成句

> 【答案带解析】连词成句:(5分) 1.you, the candles, all, blow ...
连词成句:(5分)1.you,
the candles,
all, blow out ,
in one go ,
come true ,
your wish ,
will _________________________________________________________________________2.what , bowl , size , of , like , noodles , he , would ___________________________________________________________________________3.they , a , of , symbol , are , long , life _____________________________________________________________________________4.stayed up , I , late , watch , to , the , game , soccer __________________________________________________________________________5.important , was , it , not , go , to , the snake , near ___________________________________________________________________________ 
1.If you blow out all the candles in one go, your wishes will come true.
2.What size bowl of noodles would he like?
3.They are a symbol of long life.
4.I stayed up late to watch the soccer ga...
考点分析:
考点1:补充句子
& & & 英语句子是由主语(subject), 谓语动词(verb),宾语(object), 表语(predicative),状语(adverbial),宾语补足语(object complement)等成分组成,按照这些成分的组合方式英语句子可分为五种基本句型。 &
句子成分口诀: &
主谓宾、定状补,主干枝叶分清楚。 定语必居主宾前,谓前为装谓后补。 状语有时位主前,逗号分开心有数。
考点2:语法填空
& & & &从语法填空题的考查方式来看,主要分两类:自由填空和提示词填空。这两类考查的语言项目有所不同自由填空类,考查的语言项目主要有行文逻辑、连词、介词、关系代词、冠词等;提示词填空类,考查的语言项目主要有动词的时态语态、非谓语动词、形容词、副词、名词等。尤其对于自由填空,要求考生根据具体的语境需要而填写的使文章通顺、逻辑连贯、符合文体色彩要求的词语。很多学生接触这类题型时,不知道如何分析解答和进行填空。鉴于此笔者认为,老师可以有针对性的指导学生,分阶段地侧重要点进行语法填空教学。
相关试题推荐
用所给动词的适当形式填空:(10 分)1.He ___________ (not go ) to school yesterday.2.Look! He ______________(watch ) games.3.Mrs Smith isn’t at home now. She _________( fly) to New York this morning.4.What ______ you _______ last night? (do)5.It’s rainy, but everyone __________ (have ) a good time now.6.He ________ (lose) his keys yesterday.7.I heard him ________ (buy) a computer yesterday.8.His mother told him _________ (not swim ) in the river .9.I’d like ___________(eat) a bowl of noodles .10.Let’s _________ (buy )some fruit. 
用括号里所给词的适当形式填空。(5分)1.We are worrying about his _________ (ill).2.I live on the _________ (twelve ) floor.3.Did you have fun ___________ (camp)?4.Our teacher often tells ___________ (interest) stories to the class.5.He plays football very ___________ (good ). 
根据句意,汉语或音标提示,补全所缺单词。(10分)、1.My mother is cooking in the k__________.2.we c_________ the mountains there and saw a lot of flowers.3.L_________, it was sunny yesterday and we had a good time.4.His mother always _________ (担心) about him。5.There we put up our tents and m______ a fire to keep us warm.6.My father gave me a new bike as a birthday g________.7.We went to the ___________(博物馆) last week.8.He is never _____________( 感兴趣的) in swimming.9.People like n_________ food. It’s good for health.10.Did he visit his grandparents in the ______________(乡村). 
Happy Sunday  I have four goldfishes in my room. They are very beautiful. I love them very much. On weekdays, I’m always busy. I must study and do homework and so on, so I have no time to care(照顾) them.      But today is Sunday, I am very free. Then, I start to enjoy my goldfishes. They are colorful, but each has a big mouth, two small eyes and a long tail(尾巴). I take the food and intend(打算)to feed them. They are very intelligent(聪明). It seems that they know I will feed them, so they are coming up from everywhere. Everyone is opening up its big mouth and waiting for the delicious food. I am smiling! They look very lovely! Then, I put the food into the tank(水缸). They are eating it very quickly. I enjoy this process(过程) very much!      Today, I am really happy! What a happy Sunday! 1.How many goldfishes are there in the home?________________________________________________2.Why can not the writer(作者) care the goldfishes on weekdays?&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#________________________________________________3.What do the goldfishes look like?________________________________________________4.When can the writer feed the goldfishes?________________________________________________5.Does the writer have a good time on Sunday? 
Jim likes playing in a river, But there isn’t a river near his new house. He isn’t very happy . One day, he asked his mother, “Is there a river near here?” “No, there isn’t.” his mother said , “But our new house has a garden.” “I don’t like it.” said Jim.One morning his mother said , “There is a beautiful park near here, Jim, and there are two pools in it. We’ll go there this afternoon.” Jim was very happy.After lunch Jim and his mother went to the park, and he played in one of the pools, He had a very good time.根据短文内容判断句子正(T)误(F)1.Jim likes his new house2.There is a new park near his new house3.There are small rivers in the park4.Jim doesn’t like playing in the garden at all5.Jim had a very good time in the park with his mother. 
题型:其他题
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Unit 10习题
我的图书馆
Unit 10习题
笔试部分(共80分)
I. 根据汉语提示完成句子。(10分)
1. My brother wants to be a computer ________ (程序师).
2. We are going to visit ________ (某处) beautiful next Sunday.
3. There is going to be a ________ ________(时装表演会) this evening.
4. I made a ________ (决心) to study hard.
5. Our school ________ (建造) a tall building last year.
II. 单项选择。(10分)
6. -________ are you going to be a basketball player?
-I'm going to practise basketball every day.
A. What B. How C. When D. Where
7. I'm going to be a teacher ________ I grow up.
A. what B. when C. who D. where
8. We are going to ________ a basketball match next Sunday.
A. look B. see C. watch D. find
9. I'm going to live ________ quiet and beautiful after I retire.
A. something B. somebody C. somewhere D. sometime
10. I like English. I like Chinese ________.
A. on the other hands B. at the same time
C. in other parts of the world D. on other words
III. 根据汉语完成句子。(10分)
11. 他不会在那儿。
He ________ going to ________ there.
12. 她不想成为一名篮球队员。
She ________ want to be a basketball________.
13. 我将做我想做的事。
I'm going to ________ ________ I want to do.
14. 他们打算搬到某个有趣的地方。
They are going to ________ somewhere ________.
15. 我想成为一名时装杂志的记者。
I want to be a ________ for a fashion magazine.
IV. 连词成句。(10分)
16. you, do this, year, to, what, going, are
22. She is going to take acting lessons tomorrow. (改为否定句)
She ________ going to ________ acting lessons tomorrow.(改为同义句)
23. My cousin is going to leave at six tomorrow.(对划线部分提问)
________ ________ your cousin going to leave?
24. What are you going to do?
What ________ you ________ to do?
25. Many students are going to work harder at school this year.(改为同义句)
________ ________ students are going to work harder at school this year.
VI. 完成对话。(10分)
将下面方框中的句子填入适当的位置,使对话完整。
A. How are you going to do that?
B. Where are you going to take singing lessons?
C. I want to be a singer.
D. I'm going to start next week.
E. Are you going to sing country music?
A: What are you going to be when you leave school?
B: ________ (26)
A: ________ (27)
B: No. I'm not. I'm going to sing rock music.
A: ________ (28)
B: I'm going to take singing lessons.
A: When are you going to start?
B: ________ (29)
A: ________ (30)
B: In New York.
VII. 阅读理解。(20分)
Some children wish to be writers some day. They want to write stories or books for people to read. That's good!It's good to write something for people to read!But they should know that they need to be good readers first before they are really good writers. They should read a lot of books, instead(代替) of watching TV and spending a lot of time playing games when they are free.
There is more fun in reading, you want to look for more books to read.
Before you decide(决定) to be a good writer, you'd better say to yourself, "I must read more and more!"
根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
31. This article mainly tells us that ________.
A. some children wish to be writers some day
B. it is good to write something for people to read
C. reading can be helpful for us to become a good writer
D. writers like to read more books for fun
32. Some children want to be writers ________.
A. because they want to be good readers
B. to write stories or books for people to read
C. to find good work some day
D. to get more money to keep a family
33. It's good for children ________.
A. to do a lot of reading
B. to watch TV in the evening
C. to have wishes only
D. to be good writers right now
34. Reading can ________.
A. help you to be a good player
B. help you write well
C. make you work better
D. make you watch more TV at home
35. From the passage we know that ________.
A. all children like to be writers
B. people like to read for children
C. all writers are children
D. children need to read more and more books
参考答案:
听力部分录音原文与参考答案:
I. 1. The girl wants to be a journalist.
2. Jim became a programmer at last.
3. We're going to watch the fashion show.
4. Kate hopes to be an editor after college.
5. When are you going to build a library in the town?
1. wants 2. programmer 3. watch 4. hopes 5. build
1. M: What are you going to be when you grow up, Sandy?
W: I'm going to be an engineer.
2. W: Do you want to be a pilot, Bill?
M: Yes. I'm very strong, you know.
3. M: Did your father buy a new computer for you, Helen?
W: Yes. I like computer science very much.
4. W: When did your sister become a journalist, Peter?
M: After she left college.
5. M: Your grandpa often does morning exercises, May?
W: So he does. He tries to keep fit.
III. 1. What's the girl going to be?
2. What's the boy going to be?
3. Does the boy hope to be a singer?
4. What's the girl doing?
5. What's the boy good at?
1. She's going to be a journalist.
2. He's going to be an actor.
3. Yes, he does.
4. She's playing the violin.
5. He's good at basketball.
IV. My grandma was a teacher. She had a lot of students. They posted her all kinds of cards. My father is a teacher, too. He teaches math in a high school. He works hard and he is always friendly to his students, so they like him very much. I often see him on TV. I'm fourteen this year. I have a good English teacher. He speaks English well and teaches us carefully. I'm good at English. I hope to be an English teacher when I grow up. I think I can work like my grandma and father.
I. 1. programmer 2. somewhere 3. fashion show 4. resolution 5. built
II. 6. B. 由答语可知问句是用来提问方式,所以用"How"。 7. B. when 表示"当...... 时候"。 8. C. "看"比赛应用"watch"。 9. C. somewhere 指某个地方,它的修饰语应放在其后。 10. B. 根据句意选at the same time,表示"同时"。
III. 11. isn't, be 12. doesn't, player 13. do what 14. move, interesting 15. reporter
IV. 16. What are you going to do this year?
17. My brother and I are going to take piano lessons.
18. Do you want to get a part-time job?
19. Many parents want to communicate better with their kids. / Many kids want to communicate better with their parents.
20. Lots of people do sports because they want to keep fit.
V. 21. more than 22. isn't, take 23. when is 24. do, want 25. Lots of
VI. 26-30 CEADB
VII. 31-35 CBABD
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&深圳初三英语上册都有哪些语法
篇一:深圳新版英语七年级上短语、语法 导学教育中考英语七上复习资料 Unit 1 1来自be from=come from2和…住在一起live with…3靠近.. close to=near4艺术老师an Art teacher5姐姐an elder sister6乘车上学go to school by bus / take a bus to school7 擅长be good at doing sth. = do well in doing sth.8交朋友make friends with…9来自世界各地的朋友 =around10 发邮件给某人email sb.11 离…很远far away from….12 …..的意思是the meaning of ….13 在某人的空余时间in one’s free time14 …的答案是the answer to …15 一个德国女孩a German girl16
在互联网上on the Internet17 放风筝fly a kite / fly kites18 收到某人来信hear from sb= receive / get a letter from19 最美好祝愿best wishes20 许多朋友 a lot of / lots of / many
friends21 洗澡take a bath22 想做某事would like to = want to … 23 你多大了?What’s your age? / How old are you?24 完成complete=finish 4. work as + 职位名称作为…而工作6. walk to school=go to school on foot 走路去上学7. be keen on (doing) sth=be interested in
对….感兴趣8. enjoy (doing) sth= like doing sth
喜欢做某事9. reply to sb回信给某人 11. a photo of
一张…的图片13. speak Chinese
说中文15. in the middle在中间20. write to sb写信给某人,注意pay attention to 以…开始begin with 参考书reference book 语法1:特殊疑问词及其引导的特殊疑问句(what, where, when, how, why, which) What refers to things.对事物提问(什么)(可以用来询问职业) Where refers to places.对地点提问(在哪里)Who refers to persons.对人提问(谁)How refers to ways.对年龄提问(多大年纪,几岁)How old refers to ages.对某人或情况提问(怎么样)When refers to times.对时间提问(何时)what time
(只能用来问具体几点钟 )Why refers to reasons.对原因提问(为什么)which refers to kinds (种类).对事物或人称提问(哪一个,哪一位)How many refers numbers.对数量提问(多少)How old ...多大年纪How often ... 多经常,多久一次How far...
How long ...
多长时间How soon 多快,多 语法2:不定冠词的用法 不定冠词有a和an两个,仅用在单数可数名词前。 a用于发音以辅音音素(不是辅音字母)开头的单词前面;an用于发音以元音音素(不是元音字母)开头的单词前面。 一般而言,元音字母在单词中发元音,辅音字母在单词中发辅音,但偶有特例 特例 an hour 一个小时 an honest boy一个诚实的男孩 a university一所大学useful/useless thing 有用/无用的东西 a European (cat) 一个欧洲人/一只欧洲猫 a usual day 平常的一天a one-day holiday 一天的假期1表示一类人或物,a/an不用翻译An elephant is heavier than a horse. 2用于第一次提到某人或某物之前 I saw a girl running on the playground. The girl lives close to our school. 3表示数量,有D一‖的含义There is a picture on the wall. 4 表示D每一‖,相当于every
Take three pills a day and you’ll get better. 5 用于序数词之前,表示D再一‖相当于anotherShe has failed twice. She wants to try a third time. 6 用于某些不可数名词之前,表示D一种,一场,一堆
a heavy rain
a long history Unit 2 1. junior high school初级中学2. once or twice a week一周一两次4. on foot步行5. learn about…了解6. brush one’s teeth刷牙7. play table tennis打乒乓球8.
ride a bicycle骑车9. take part in …参加10. have a good time玩得高兴11.
morning break早间休息12. later in the afternoon下午晚些时候13. play the guitar弹吉他play the piano弹钢琴15. have breakfast / lunch/dinner吃早餐 / 午餐/晚饭16. wash one’s face洗脸wash one’s clothes洗衣服18. arrive at …到达19. in the world在世界上20. help sb with sth =help sb do sth帮助某人做某事21.
between … and…在…和…之间22. from …to … 从…到…23.
prepare one’s lessons备课24. do morning exercises
a piece of bread 一块面包26.
cook dinner 做饭after-school activities课外活动talk about谈论,交谈send sth. to sb.=send sb. sth. 给某人送某物on the way to...去......的路上work on... 忙于......one of the best...最好的......之一ask sb to do sth 要某人做某事 seldom-- not often break --- short rest ring -- makes a sound
stop go to …on foot - walk to … together- with each other
everyone ---- all people friendly -- nice and kind start
--- begin practice ---- exercise take part in --- join in have a good time - enjoy oneself-- have funall over the world -- every country in the world --- around the world 【一般现在时态】 1. 表示经常性、习惯性的动作或存在的状态。例如: I go to the park by bus. 我乘公交车去这个公园。 2. 表示主语的特征、性格、能力、爱好等。例如: He can dance. 他会跳舞。 3. 表示客观真理。例如: The Earth goes around the sun. 地球围绕着太阳转。 【频度副词及频度副词短语】 一、频度副词是用来表示动作频率的词, 包括: always(100%)&usually(80%)&often(60%)&sometimes(40%)&seldom(20%)&never(0%)二、频度副词短语包括: on Saturdays, in the morning (in the afternoon / in the evening), every day, twice a week, three times a month等。
注意: 频度副词及频度副词短语在句中,通常位于be动词或助动词之后, 行为动词之前。
常和一般现在时连用。Unit 3 1. 在地球上on Earth2. 在陆上上on the land3. 在水下under the water4. 为某人提供某物provide
sb. with sth.=provide sth. for sb.5. 把…倒入…put… into6. 停止做某事stop doing sth.7. 在天空中in the sky8. 许多a lot of = lots of9. 保护地球protect the Earth10. 看…look at 11. 在…脸上on one’s face12. 在天空/在空气中in the air13. 将……抬起lift…up14. 需要…去做…need… to do…15. 让……活着keep… alive16. 扔掉throw away17. 解决问题solve the problem18. 查明,弄清find out19. 不同种类的…different types / kinds of20. 拯救海洋save the sea burn ---
set … on fire must
--- have toprovide sb. with... ---- give sb. sth.pattern --- wayquiz --- testa few
--- somedangerous
--- not safewaste --- rubbishprotect ---keep…safe --keep ...from 可数名词单数变复数规则: (1)绝大多数名词直接在词尾加s变成复数
hand,desk (2)以s, x, ch, sh结尾的名词变复数要加es, bus,
glass, box,
watch, dish (3)以辅音字母+y结尾的名词变复数时, 变y为i再加es:
body, city, factory (4)以f或fe结尾的名词, 将f 或fe变为v加es,life, knife ,leaf ( 5 ) 以 结尾的名词 有两种:potatoCpotatoestomatoCtomatoeshero-- heroes但:photos
zoos kilos 注意: 一些特殊名词的复数:
child-children
mouse- mice
woman - women policeman - policemenfireman C firemen
fisherman C fishermenFrenchwoman - Frenchwomen
但:German - Germans foot - feet,
tooth -- teeth下面这些名词的单复数 相同Chinese, Japanese, sheep fish, deer 二、不可数名词 不可数名词没有复数形式, 不能与
a, an 连用。不可数名词表示数量的时候, 可以用量词来表达, 其结构是: 数词
名词。其中, 量词有单复数形式 three bottles of water,two cups of tea 量词既可以修饰不可数名词, 也可以修饰可数名词, 修饰可数名词时, 必须用复数形式。 a bag of apples two bags of
ten boxes of eggs不可数名词作主语, 谓语动词用单数。 【there is / are的用法】There
+ 单数名词(或 不可数名词 ) There
+ 复数名词 Is
there ...? Are there ...?如果 there be
后的主语是并列名词时, 则根据第一个名词的单复数确定be的形式, 即就近原则。注意: 1. 当主语是可数名词单数或者是不可数名词时, 其谓语动词用单数形式。 2. 当主语是可数名词复数时, 则谓语动词用复数形式。3. 如果there be后的主语是并列名词时,则根据第一个名词的单复数确定be的形式,即就近原则。 Unit 4 1. get warm变暖和2. blow gently温和地吹3. turn green变绿4. take a trip ( to ? ) 旅行5. go to the beach去海边6. go on a picnic去野餐7. at this time of year在一年的这个时候8. make snowmen堆雪人9. spend time with sb. 和某人一起度过
spend time doing sth. 花时间做某事10.during the Spring Festival在春节期间11. during the winter holidays在寒假期间12. have a good time玩得高兴13. talk about谈论14. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事15. get married结婚16. get red packets拿红包17. go swimming去游泳18. have a picnic野餐19. my favourite season我最喜欢的季节20. It is +adj.+ to do sth. 做什么事怎么样 3.询问天气What is the weather like?
= How is the weather ?
It is sunny ( foggy,windysnowy ... 询问外貌Whatis
the boylike
What does the boy look like ?
He is tall and strong. …怎么样?What/ How about doing? shine ---- send out light take a trip to -- travel to - have a get warm ----- become warm gently --- softly short journey start to do - begin to do dry ---- not wet relative-people in the same family end --- stop weak --- not strong during the day
in the day pollute ---
make …dirty spend --- use time to do sth. snowy--- with a lot of snow protect ---
keep … from everything ---
all the things have a good time-have fun kill ---- make … die 形容词的用法: 1.但是,当形容词修饰 something, anything , nothing 时,必须放在这些词后面。比较:副词是作状语,修饰动词, 放动词后 It rains heavily. There is a heavy rain. 2 . 在 系动词后面 作 表语:Be/seem/ look/ sound/ smell/ taste/ feel/become/get/turn/keep/remain + 形容词 3, 作宾补 keep sb./sth.+adj. 使…保持…keep
our classroomclean make sb./ sth.
使…怎么样makeme angry 六、The + 形容词
表示某一类人或事物 ,当他们做主语时,谓语动词用复数。 the young年轻人 The poor 穷人 七、复合形容词中的名词用单数形式an
eight C year C old girl 区别:interesting// interested
exciting//
excitedrelaxing// relaxedfrightening //
frightenedpleasing //pleased
(-ing令人…-ed 感到…) 八、It is + adj. for/of
sb. + to do sth. Unit 5 在太空in space多于,超过more than =over多远how far能够be able to把…带到…take…to…以便so that太多too many写下write down现在,目前at the moment在月球上on the Moon 在将来in the future数以千计的thousands of必须have to照相take photos
和…一样…
as?as?也就是说that is= that's to say=It means...例如such as“leave+地点”表示“离开某地”。 “leave for+地点”表示“动身去某地”。 “leave+地点+for+地点”表示“离开某地去某地”。 deep breath深呼吸take a deep breath深呼吸。out of breath喘不过气来 。breathe in吸入 breathe out呼出breathe freely透气 ② it will take sb. some time to do sth. =sb will spend some time doing sth. / on sth. 做某事将花某人多长时间 一般将来时:将来某个时间要发生的动作或存在的状态,Will/be going to+动词原形,Be going to计划,打算或准备要做的事情和有迹象将要发生或肯定要发生的事;Will与主观意愿无关的单纯将来时,必然要发生的客观规律,时间状语:tomorrow,next time,in a month, from now on, soon unit 6 1、 Place of interest 名胜 成品+be made in +地点:产于某地My piano is made in Beijing. ②成品+be made by +制造者:由谁制作The birthday cake is made by my mother.3.成品+be made of +材料:由…制作(一般指能够看出原材料,或制作过程中发生的是物理变化)The table is made of wood.4.成品+be made of +材料:由…制作(一般指看不出原材料,成品失去了原材料的外形或特征;或发生的是化学变化,在成品中已无法辨认。)The lifeboat is made from some special material. 这个救生艇是由某种特殊材料制成的5.材料+be made into +成品:…被做成…Grapes is made into wine.6.In the centre of 在…的中心,在…的中央
the centre of a circle 圆心light up 点亮,照亮light music 轻音乐 light green
a light classroom 明亮的房间talk to 一方主动和对方说话
He often talks to me. talk with 双方互动在交谈 We talk with him happily.talk of 谈到,涉及give sb.advice/give advice to sb.给某人提建议give sb. advice on sth.在某方面给某人提建议ask sb. for advice 征求某人的意见take/follow sb.’s advice 接收某人的意见/劝告make+宾语+形容词,D使…怎么样‖ make+宾语+动词原形,D使…做…‖put on D穿上;戴上‖, take off, D脱下‖。 13、 表方位in, to, on 的用法 表示在所管辖范围内的东、南、西、北时,用介词in:Mecao is in the south of China.表示在所管辖的范围之外,而且两个地方又不接壤时,用介词to:Guangdong is to the south of Shandong.表示在所管辖范围之外,且两者接壤用介词on:Shandong is on the south of Hebei. 一.条件状语从句的概念 条件状语从句,表示主句动作发生的条件。即在某种条件下,一件事情可能发生。通常译作D假如,只要,如果‖等意思。条件状语从句中,主从句的时态要遵循D主将从现‖的原则。 二. 条件状语从句的引导词1. If
conj . 如果,假如2. unless conj.除非,若不,除非在……的时候 (if ...not...)3. so/as long as conj.只要 三.关于条件句的时态,常见的有以下三种情况: 1、条件状语从句的主句是一般将来时,那么从句常常用一般现在时。2、如果主句是祈使句,那么从句通常要用一般现在时。 3、如果主句是含有情态动词时,根据需要从句多用一般现在时。 If条件句的同义句:祈使句,and /or+将来时态的陈述句。Work hard ,and you will make great progress.= If you work hard,you will make great progress.如果你努力学习,你才会取得大的进步。 Unit 7 learn about学习how many多少play with sb.和某人玩耍all the way一路上,自始至终remote control遥控器of course当然on Monday afternoon在星期一下午look up查阅after that从那以后get to know知道,逐渐认识go on a hiking trip徒步旅行go on a long walk走很长一段路go for a walk去散步go to summer camps去参加夏令营in the countryside在乡下teach sb. sth. 教某人某物/某事be surprised at对??感到惊奇
give sb. a surprise给某人一个惊喜 to one’s surprise令某人吃惊的是take?from意为“从??中取出??”all around
在??的各处have a match举行比赛
watch a match观看比赛
in the match在比赛中on a tree在树上(树木所固有的东西)in a tree在树上(树本身以外的东西) 一般过去时 一般过去时表示过去发生的动作或存在的状态,与表示过去的一些时间状语连用。1. yesterday或以其构成的短语:yesterday morning(afternoon, evening)等;2. 由Dlast+一时间名词‖构成的短语:last night, last year (winter, month, week)等;3. 由D时间段+ago‖构成的短语:a moment ago, a short time ago, an hour ago等;4. 其它:just now等5.once upon a time, the other day, before …, when C clause, in the past Unit 8 Living room 起居室In a short time 很短时间后Be bad for对…有害的In front of在…前面 Places of interest名胜Look for寻找Each other彼此A waste of time浪费时间Be interested in对…感兴趣Take place发生,举行Belong to属于Work of art艺术作品As a result结果 Start doing/ to do开始做某事Let sb. Do sth.让某人做某事Too much太多…Keep sth. +形容词使某物保持某种状态Thanks for doing sth.因做…而感谢The +序数词+名词+to do第几个做某事的Give sb. sth.给某人某物 人称代词,物主代词,反身代词用法概述1) (第一人称、第二人称、及第三人称)、 2) 形容词性物主代词的用法 A) 形容词性物主代词与形容词一起修饰名词时,其顺序是:形容词性物主代词+形容词+名词。如:
My new B) :
My pen我的钢笔
His books他的书 C):这是我的钢笔.[误]This penD) 正如:他们的电those正※注意:A) 或代词如:The umbrella is mine.(B)
名词性物主代词=形容词性物主代词+名词 ,有时可用D名词性物主代词‖来代替D形容词性物主代词+名词‖的形式。如:pink. 为避免重复使用bag,可写成My bag is yellow, hers is red, his is blue and yours is pink. C) 名词性的物主代词在用法上相当于省略了中心名词的 --'s属格结构.如: Jack's cap 意为 The cap isJack's.His cap 意为 The cap is his. ,=one of my friends 1 21)指示代词分单数(this / that)和复数(these / those)两种形式,既可作限定词又可做代词,例如:限定词:This girl is Mary.
Those men are my teachers.代
词:This is Mary.Those are my teachers. 2)指示代词的句法功能: 指示代词主要有四个,即this, that, these 和 those。它们在句中可作主语、宾语、1. 如:this Who said that?3. 自己,用that4. D这么‖、D那么‖,相当于 so。如:5. 指示代词this, that 和these如:(对)That is my teacher. 这个姑娘结婚。(this作限定词) (错)He is going to marry this. (this作宾语时不能指人)(对)I bought this. 我买这个。(this指物,可作宾语)
篇二:2015年深圳unit1-unit3语法 Unit 1 wise men in history 一、陈述句 陈述句是用来陈述或说明某一事实或某种观点的句子,包括肯定句和否定句两种。 【练习导航】 将下列句子改为否定句,每空一词。 1. Tom and John are in the classroom. Tom and Johnin the classroom. 2. You must clean your room now. You clean your room now. 3. He has finished his work. He
finished his work. 4. Sara is washing dishes in the kitchen. Saradishes in the kitchen. 5. She came here last week. Shehere last week. 6. Lucy seems to be sad. Lucy to be sad. 7. The office building is next to the hotel. The office buildingnext to the hotel. 8. Grace learns English by reading aloud. GraceEnglish by reading aloud. 9. We use plastic bags when shopping. Weplastic bags when shopping. 10. There will be a lot of tourists to our city in the future. be a lot of tourists to our city in the future. 【指点迷津】 肯定句变为否定句时要注意以下几点: ◆含有be动词、助动词、情态动词的肯定句变为否定句时,直接在上述动词后加not。其中,must作“必须”讲时,其否定形式应为don’t have to或needn’t。 ◆含有行为动词的肯定句变为否定句时,要根据相应的人称和时态,借助助动词do / does / did +not来构成。 二、疑问句 疑问句可分为一般疑问句、特殊疑问句、选择疑问句和反意疑问句。 【练习导航】 Ⅰ. 按要求完成下列句子,每空一词。 1. He is an English teacher. (改为一般疑问句)an English teacher? 2. We have finished the work. (改为一般疑问句) youthe work? 对划线部分提问) oftenyou? 对划线部分提问) they often
after class? 对划线部分提问) books
in his study? 6. Are you good at English? (用French 改为选择疑问句) Are you good at English
? 7. Can you answer this question? (进行肯定回答) ,
. 8. Did he join the army last year? (进行否定回答) , he
. Ⅱ. 根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。 9. ―你昨天没有去那儿吗? ―是的,我没去。 - you there yesterday? - , I
. 10. 你会给他写信还是打电话? Are you going to write to himhim ? 11. ― 你每天怎么去上学? ― 坐公共汽车。 ―
you go to school every day? ―
bus. 12. 汤姆和露西,你更喜欢谁? you like
, TomLucy? 13. 哪本书是你的? book is ? Ⅲ. 完成下列反意疑问句。 14. You are coming tonight, ? 15. Mary can’t do it alone, ? 16. You seldom see him, ? 17. Let’s have a rest, ? 18. Tom is unhappy, ? 19. Everybody can do it, ?20. This is a nice coat, 21. Those are beautiful flowers, 22. He had eggs and milk for breakfast, ? 23. I think millions of people know about Susan Boyle now, ? 24. Something is wrong with your car, ? 25. There is a big tree in front of your classroom, ? 【指点迷津】 ◆一般疑问句 一般疑问句通常用yes或no来回答。陈述句变为一般疑问句时,如果谓语动词中含有be动词、助动词或情态动词,则直接把它们提到句首;如果谓语动词是行为动词,则根据人称和时态,在句首加Do, Does或Did,并将行为动词变为原形。 ◆特殊疑问句 特殊疑问句是就句中某一部分进行提问的句子。疑问词包括what, who, whom, whose, which, when, where, why, how等。如果疑问词在句中作主语 或主语的定语,疑问句的语序与陈述句语序相同;如果疑问词在句中作其他成分,则用“疑问词+一般疑问句”结构。 ◆选择疑问句 选择疑问句一般提出两种或两种以上的可能,问哪种情况属实。其结构可用一般疑问句或特殊疑问句,供选择的最后一个部分用or与前面的部分相连接。回答时不用yes或no,而是根据具体情况直接作出回答。如: ― Would you like tea or coffee? 你喝茶还是喝咖啡? ― Coffee. 咖啡。 ◆反意疑问句 反意疑问句由一个陈述句和一个附加问句组成。以下几点需特别注意: 1. 如果陈述句的主语是表示事物的不定代词,附加问句的主语用it;如果是表示人的不定代词,附加问句的主语用he 或they。 2. 如果陈述句中有hardly, nothing, never, little, few, nobody, nowhere, neither等表示否定意义的词,附加问句要用肯定形式。 3. 祈使句的附加问句一般是在句尾加will (won’t) you?但以Let’s开头的祈使句,其附加问句要用shall we? 4. 如果陈述句是“I (don’t) think / believe / suppose / imagine +that引导的宾语从句”,附加问句的主语应与宾语从句的主语保持一致。
Key: 一、1. aren’t2. don’t have to3. hasn’t
4. isn’t washing5. didn’t come
6. doesn’t seem7. isn’t8. doesn’t learn 9. don’t use 10. There won’t 二、Ⅰ. 1. Is he2. H finished
3. W helps
4. W do 5. H have 6. or French
7. Y I can 8. No; didn’t Ⅱ. 9. Didn’t; No; didn’t
11. H By 12. W or
13. W yours Ⅲ. 14. aren’t you
15. can she 16. do you17. shall we 18. is he19. can’t he / they
20. isn’t it21. aren’t they 22. didn’t he
23. don’t they
24. isn’t it 25. isn’t there
三、祈使句 祈使句是表示命令、请求的句子。它的主语是you(听话人),通常不说出。 【练习导航】 Ⅰ. 根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。 1. 这边请! _____ _____, please! 2. 我来帮你吧。 ____ ____ help you. 3. 我们休息一下吧。 _____ _____ a rest. 4. 让她走吧。 _____ _____ leave. 5. 要永远记住那个可怕的日子。 _____ _____ that terrible day. 6. 务必告诉他这个消息! _____ _____ him the news! Ⅱ. 单项选择 (
)7. _____ this kind of peach, and you will like it. A. To try
B. TryingC. TryD. Tried (
)8. _____ the radio, please. The baby is sleeping now. A. Not turn on B. Don’t turn on C. Not turn downD. Don’t turn down (
)9. ―Please bring your homework to school tomorrow, Steven. ―OK, I _____. A. willB. won’tC. doD. don’t (
)10. ―Peter, don’t step on the grass. ―______. A. It doesn’t matterB. I can’t do it C. Don’t worryD. Sorry, I won’t do it again (
)11. ― Remember to ask her to call me back. ―______. A. Never mindB. That’s rightC. Up to you
D. All right (
)12. ―Let’s go out and enjoy the sunshine. ―______. It’s boring to stay at home. A. Sounds great B. Not at all C. Forget it
D. No way (
)13. ―______ late for school again, Tim! ―Sorry, I promise that I ______. A. Don’t; won’t
B. Don’ won’t C. Don’ don’t
D. Don’t; will (
)14. Boys and girls, ______ up your hands if you want to go for a picnic this weekend. A. putting B. to put
C. putD. puts 【指点迷津】 ◆肯定结构的祈使句常以谓语动词原形开头。 ◆否定结构的祈使句常在谓语动词原形前加上Never或Don’t。 ◆以let引导的祈使句结构,有以下几种情况: 1.“Let me+动词原形”,意为“请让我……”。 2.“Let’s +动词原形”,意为“让我们……”,表示建议或请求。 3.“Let+第三人称作宾语+动词原形”,意为“让……”,表示愿望、命令或允许。 ◆在开头的动词原形前加Do(务必)或Always(永远),表示强调。如:
Do write to us often! 务必经常给我们写信。
四、感叹句 感叹句是用来表示喜怒哀乐等强烈感情的句子,通常由how或what来引导。 【练习导航】 Ⅰ. 按要求完成下面的句子,每空一词。 1. These flowers are very beautiful. (改为感叹句) _______ _______ these flowers are! 2. The little boy is very clever. (改为感叹句) _______ _______ the little boy is! 3. It’s a funny story. (改为感叹句) _______ _______ _______ story it is! 4. What a good girl she is! (改为同义句) _______ _______ _______ girl she is! 5. How delicious the food is! (改为同义句) _______ _______ food it is! 6. They are running fast. (改为感叹句) _______ _______ they are running! 7. Her sister is a very lovely girl. (改为感叹句) _______ _______ lovely girl her sister is! _______ _______ her sister is! 8. I have read a very interesting book. (改为感叹句) _______ _______ _______ book I have read! 9. Your dictionary is very useful. (改为感叹句)篇三:深圳英语新版九年级 u 5 语法学生版 状语从句 一、概念 状语从句指句子用作状语时,起______作用的句子。通常由副词,介词短语,动词不定式,分词和从句担当。它主语是用来修饰主句或主句的 _______。 二、分类 一般分为九大类。分别为时间、地点、原因、条件、目的、结果、让步、方式和比较状语从句。 三、状语从句的关键点: _________.状语从句一般由连词(从属连词)引导。 四、位置 从句位于句首或句中时通常用逗号与主句隔开,位于句尾时可以不用逗号隔开。
一、条件状语从句 1)由连词if, unless ( =
_________ ) 引导。 2)遵循“ ______________”原则。 1.If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we will go hiking. 2.You will get good grades if you study hard. 练习 1.I won’t go to the party unless he _________(go) there = _____________________________________________ 2.You_________(be) late unless you leave immediately. = _____________________________________________ 3.He will not leave if it _________(be) not fine tomorrow. =_____________________________________________ 4.They are going to have a picnic if it _________(not) rain next week. =_____________________________________________
二、原因状语从句 1)常用引导词: because,because of, since.as,for等 2)难点――because , since , as , for,辨析 在语气上,because 最重, 表示的是直接理由,回答 _______时只能用它,不能和 _______连用; 其次是since,常为显然的或已为人知的理由,翻译成“ _________” “ _________”,常含有勉强的语气;as ,含义与since相同,语气比since弱,“_________,_________”一般不表示原因, 而是表明理由, 进一步说明; for 被认为是复合句的并列连词(常用于 _________),表示理由. 举例: 1.I didn’t go to school yesterday _________ I was ill. 2.I didn’t go to school yesterday _______________ the heavy rain. 3.___________ everybody is here, let’s begin our meeting. 4.__________ you are in poor health, you should not stay up late. 5.It must have rained, __________ the ground is wet.练习: 1.Because he is ill,he is absent today.=___________________________________- 2.It was ___________ I missed the early bus that I was late for school. 3.____________ everyone is here, let”s start. 4.We all like her ___________ she is kind. 5.The days are short, __________ it is now December.
三、时间状语从句 1.引导词:when, as, while, after, before, until/ till, since, as soon as.... 2.重点区分when, as ,while:当....的时候 1) when:表示从句动词的动作在主几句动词的动作“_______” 或“_______”发生。when= at that moment (正在那个时候) I’ll have to turn off TV before my father comes home. 2) while 用于时间较长时, 强调两个动作_________进行,并表示_________,从句动词必须是延续性动词 My father was reading newspaper while my mother was cooking in the kitchen. 3) as:“_______________”,强调两个动作紧接着先后发生。 举例: 1.It was raining hard _________ I got there. (动作同时发生,when可换为________, 但不能换为_______,因为get是点动词.) 2.________ I had read the article, he called me. (从句动作发生在主句之前,注意时态表达,只能用when ) 3._________ I got to the cinema, the film had begun. (从句的动作发生在主句之后,只能用when,并要注意时态) 4.He was about to leave, _________ the telephone rang. (此时不能放在句首。主句动词一般表达 “正在” “即将”.while, as不能代替 ) 5. She thought I was talking about her daughter, _________, in fact, I was talking about my daughter.(表转折,对比,when, as都不能代替它) 6. _________ the alien was buying a souvenir, the girl called the police. (while后引导的状语从句的动词必须是延续动词不能是点动词,因为它表示较长时间) 7. We always sing ________ we walk. (表示两个动作同时发生,只能用as) 8. Mother was worried because little Alice was ill, especially as (when/ while) father was away. (此时as ,when, while可通用)
练习: 一、用when/as/while填空 1.I was reading my newspaper _________ John called me.2.Mike was doing his homework _________ his mother was watching TV. 3.He sang _________ he waited for the bus yesterday. 4.I was thin _________ I was a child.
二、选择填空 1.I__________(was drawing,draw)on the computer when Jim came to see me yesterday evening. 2.When I ___________(get to,got to)France, he had gone to China. 3.While she__________(was watching,watched) TV in the sitting room,the bell___________(rang,rings) 4.___________(As,When)the day went on, the weather got worse. 5.The manager left his office____________(before.after)he had finished his work. 6.Drink some milk_____________(before,after)you go to bed. 7.I knew nothing about it_____________(if, until)my friend told me. 8.The American teacher has taught at this school___________(before,since)he came to China. 9.I have been collecting coins__________(when,since)I was 11 years old. 10.He will phone you as soon as he___________(shall get, gets)to Beijing.
四、让步状语从句 1.由连词 though, although引导.一般翻译为“_________?_________??”就是我们日常生活中用的“退一步说??”的感觉。 2. although, though 辨析 1)I’d like to go out though it is a bit hot.= Though it is a bit hot, I’d like to go out. Although it was snowing, it was not very cold.= ____________________________________ 2)although和though不能和but连用,但可以和yet,still连用。 Although he lives alone,he is still happy.=
He lives alone, _________ he is happy. 3)although, though作为连词时,两词同义并可交换使用,但although语气较重,通常用于书面语或正式场合。 A. Although只作连词,而though除作连词外,还可以作副词,位于句末。 It’s hard work. I enjoy it, _________. There’s no excuse for hurting her feelings, _________. B. though可用于even though, even if, as though等结构,although则不可以。 Even _________ I fail, I’ll keep on trying. You look as _________ you knew each other.
练习 将下面的句子连词成句 1.I may fail.I will try it. 2.It is raining. They are still working in the field. 3.He seemed youthful. He was an old man.We’ll make a trip. The weather is bad.
五、结果状语从句 1.连词so that, so…that, such…that, so much/many…that引导,从句常用can,could等情态动词。翻译成:___________________________ He hurt her so badly that she had to see a doctor. 2. 句型: 1)such+_________+__________________+that 2)such+___________________________+that 3)so+________________+_________+__________________+that 4)so+________________+_________________/__________________+that 5)too...to...=so...that...(否) The box is so heavy that we can’t move it.=____________________________________ 6)so+many/much/little/few+ n.+ that 重点区分so/ such ________ foolish _________ a fool _________ nice a flower
_________ a nice flower _________ many / few flowers_________ nice flowers _________much / little money. _________ rapid progress _________ many people
_________ a lot of people 例句: 1. It rained _________ heavily that nobody could walk outside. 2. She is _________ a lovely girl that people like her very much. 3. Mike is _________ honest a man that we all believe him. =Mike is _________________________ man that we all believe him. 练习: 1. The scientist’s report was _________ instructive that we were all very excited. 2. He always studied _________ hard that he made great progress. 3.The question is _________ hard that I can’t work it out. 4. They are _________ amazing stories that we all read them many times. 5. He is_________ a clever boy that he can work the problem out easily. 6.The weather is _________nice that I’d like to take a walk. 7..I’ve had _________ many falls that I’m black and blue all over. 8.There are_________ few notebooks that i can’t give you any. 六、目的状语从句 1.由连词that, so that, in order that, in order to, so as to引导,翻译成“_________”放在主句之后, in order that 引导的从句可以放在主句之前。 1.If you do know,answer in a loud enough voice so that all the class may hear. 2.We stopped at Hangzhou so that we might go to the West Lake. 3.In order that every student might understand it, the teacher explained that passage again and again.练习: 1. He worked day and night in order that he could succeed. =He worked day and night __________________succeed. 2. He must get up early _____________ he can catch the first bus.
练习 一、用所给的连词将下列简单句合成一句含状语从句的复合句。 例:The rain stops. You may stay here.(until) 1.I get up earlier. I can catch up the first bus. (so that) ____________________________________________ 2.He makes a promise. He will keep the promise. ( once) ____________________________________________ 3.It is too late. I suggest that all old coaches quit and start enjoying your life now. (before )
____________________________________________ 4.He remembers the whole thing. It happened yesterday. (as if) ____________________________________________ 5.Maths is difficult. English is difficult too.(as...as...) ____________________________________________ 6.You can find the things again. You should make it a rule to leave things.(where)
____________________________________________ 7.We came here early. We could take the front seat. (in order that) ____________________________________________ 8.The train had left. We arrives at the station. (when) ____________________________________________
二、用until,if,as,because,though,since,so...that,no matter, so that, such,,,that填空 1.He must be ill_____________he is absent today. 2.You must speak louder_________ _________you can be heard by all. 3.He is_________a young boy_________he can’t go to school. 4.He was_________tired_________he couldn’t go on working. 5._________the story is short and there are no new words in it.it is difficult to understand. 6.We’re leaving for Shenzhen_________it is fine tomorrow. 7.Always do to the others_________you would be done by. 8.I didn’t mange to do it_________you had explained how. 9._________ _________where I am I will be thinking of you. 10.I haven’t heard from her_________she left home.

我要回帖

更多关于 good wishes to you 的文章

随机推荐