英语作文 何时发生了何事.她在哪里,她感觉曾经发生过如何 她为什么有那样的感觉曾经发生过。

英语作文Alice 不小心弄丢了你喜爱的书,为此你和她大吵了一架,好几天没跟她说话.事后,你觉得有必要给她写一封道歉信,希望能和她重新成为好朋友,并建议她今后要好好保管自己的物品
Dear AliceI am sorry that I quarreled with you that day because you lost my favorite book.I apologize for that because our friendship is more important than a book.I want to be your friend again because You are kind and we are happy whenever we are.We have so many things to share with each other.So I don't want to lose a best friend.But sometimes you are careless.You should take good care of things,such as the book I lent you.Yours
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假如你是Julia,Jane是你的好朋友,但她弄丢了你的书,为此你们发生了争执,并多日未交谈。你觉得有必要写一封信向她解释道歉,并提出建议。请你写一篇英语作文(70至80词)。
冥界烟花8690
  Dear Jane.  I am writing this leter to express my sincere apology to you for my mistake.  When I heard you lost my lovely book,I was really mad,so I argued with you,and said that I could not be your friend from then on.I didn'sleep well those days.I am so sorry for what I did,and I hope nothing serious has occured!.I also think you should be careful and take good care of your things.Let's be best friends again,OK?  Have a nice day!  Yours Sincerely Julia.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文,你的好朋友李丽近段时间学习压力很大,因此她感觉很累,请以How to_百度知道
英语作文,你的好朋友李丽近段时间学习压力很大,因此她感觉很累,请以How to
relax”为题英语作文,你的好朋友李丽近段时间学习压力很大,因此她感觉很累,给她一些好的建议
我有更好的答案
Stress is an emotional and physical response to pressure from the outside world and can be very dangerous, so we need to relieve it and avoid the negative consequences.
Relieving stress includes two parts, spirit relaxation and body relaxation. It’s very important to loosen your mind. There are five tips to help you come out of the bad emotion. First, think positively. Try to be optimistic, even though you can’t find any better evidence. Remember: don’t cry over spilled milk. Second, avoid people who are constantly complaining or miserable. Stress can be contagious, so avoid transmitters. Third, avoid toxic people. Spend less time with people who...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁叙述性(过去式的)英语作文需要所有的单词都用过去式么比如我回忆叙述一个朋友与她初见的第一天发生的事有时候 我会加一些感受 比如我认为什么什么 那么这句话也得是过去式的么?举例:一开始我认为她是安静的 I thought she was quiet就在那一瞬间 我觉得她就是一个天使 是这样的么..必须得是过去式的单词么..不能出现think is are么?
过去发生的事情通常用过去式表达,但是有些真理性的东西可以用一般现在式.比如:I and my friend discussed about that the earth's shape is square or like a ball .
那比如说我要写
我知道了她将会成为我的同学了用英语怎么表达
知道要用英文么?
这个问题有两个解释,一个是现在你知道了这个事情,而且你是一直知道的,翻译直接用一般现在式
I know that she will become my classmate.
还有一种情况,是你在跟别人说你在过去某一个时间知道了她会成为你的同学,那么这个时候的翻译就按照下面的句子:
I knew that she would become my classmate.
这里面用的是would,因为它是根据你知道的时间来确定状态的,也就是你知道的那个时间。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
过去式 - 语法介绍 过去式是用来表达动词的“过了”、“完了”,“结束了”等意思,和现在的状态没有关系。一般过去式 表示过去的动作和状态。 I met him yesterday. 昨天我碰见了他。 一般过去式构成: 表示一般过去式的动词通常用动词的过去式形式来表示,而动词的过去式是在动词原形的基础上变化的。动词的过去式可分为规则动词和不规则动词。规则动词的过去式变化...
扫描下载二维码初2英语作文假如你和你的朋友Jean发生争执,在自我反省过后,你觉得有必要给她写一封信向她道谦,并向她提一些意见,请就此向她写一封信表示你的诚意,80词左右
Tonight, when you cold say that I am a few time, I know, you are angry, you especially care about me as you write the article. Do you think I almost hurt you. I suddenly silent, sober, after solemnly tell you that I am sorry!
I do not make your story broadcast world, nor is it intentionally to be a dig you, the article I am listening to your story, so I'm imagining additions. Article subject is you, but also added some modifications. I thought a few years have passed, you will love bearish, and he forgot all about it, but I was wrong. It can be said, and even today you still live in the memories of his years! I have identified, first love is beautiful, everyone are the same. I have also experienced that when I love the young sensation, and can end it, the people do not marry him. First love is like a real love pave the way, a handful of people to be able to love in the end. For each one unmarried girl, the first love is unforgettable, in the absence of re-experiencing the feelings of another new paragraph after the first love or a girl's most precious memories, I think you are no exception bar. Although you are a very strong person, but you still say "appearance is not the real me." Yes ah, you are also just within an outer soft hearts desire to love, eager and happy little woman bar. You are very persistent.
Do not feel offended feelings bring you harm, it is a small injury, true, true happiness behind. Like me, and so hard for so many years, I still happy, I met my present husband. I am married! Open up your heart, you will find that the sky is more than a cloud, there are many, many, some larger, can you sheltered.
In any case, I have violated your privacy, I must apologize, I hope you do not mind my approach. I really hope you gone well, I hope you will not feel offended by things in the past. Feeling faint, the light, and later let him bygones. Maybe wait for you encounter another, his time there and when he entered the wedding hall, re-look at me to write articles, you will have different feelings!
Your room is too sad, and when will be able to change, I look forward to!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 感觉有些事情发生过 的文章

随机推荐