英语作文《how to save water英语作文?》80词

英语作文80词左右_百度知道
英语作文80词左右
请你用英语写一份入馆须知,禁止吸烟 2保持安静。 提示1,禁止喧哗,3保持馆内卫生4禁止拍照5如果想了解展品详细情况近期有一批外国朋友到你市的博物馆参观
首先我代表博物馆欢迎大家的都来,禁止吸烟, the damage the exhibits。希望大家配合, please consult the tour guide. Hope everybody to cooperate,保持馆内卫生第四. Sixth, prohibited noise. Hope you keell let you have the feeling of being at home,第一, keep the health Fourth, First. Third, don&#39。我们深感荣幸notice First I represent museum welcome. In order to make the museum is more comfortable, smoking is prohibited. Wt touch the exhibits,请咨询导游。第三. The second keep quiet。望大家遵守这几条,禁止拍照第五, and especially foreign friends to enjoy our museum,禁止喧哗。第二保持安静。第六,如果想了解展品详细情况,损坏展品, if you want to know the details. The following a few,特别是外国友人来欣赏我们的博物馆。为了使博物馆更舒适,不要触摸展品, prohibit taking pictures Fifth. We&#39。以下几条。我们会让你们有宾至如归的感觉
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文80词:愚人节_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文80词:愚人节
英语作文80词:愚人节
April Fool(愚人节)Last March,my mother told my father and me that my grandfather would come in April.We were very happy because my grandfather was an interesting old man and he had not visited us since he went to Hong Kong.  On April 1 my father and I bought a lot of food from the supermarket and bought a big bunch of flowers home.Then we did some cleaning at home.At night when we were waiting for my grandfather,the bell rang and in came my mother.He smiled to us and said "April fools"!关于春节的英语作文,80词左右,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于春节的英语作文,80词左右,
关于春节的英语作文,80词左右,
1)The Spring Festival comes after New Year's Day.It's usually in January or February.It's the Chinese New Year's Day.The Spring Festival is the biggest festival in China.All of the Chinese like this festival.When it comes,people are busy.They usually do some cleaning,go to the stores to buy some new clothes and a lot of meat,vegetables and fruit.On the eve of the festival,everyone in the family comes back home from other places.They get together and have a big supper .They eat dumplings,New Year's cake and some other delicious food in their houses.Some people like New Year's cake,but more people think dumplings are the most delicious food of all.Some families have a party.They sing,dance and have a good time.I like this festival very much because I can play with my friends and I can get "red envelopes".翻译:春节是在新年的第一天.通常是在一月或二月.这是中国新年的日子.春节是中国最大的节日.所有的中国人喜欢这个节日当它来了,人正忙着他们通常通过清洁、去商店去买些新的衣服和大量的肉类、蔬菜、水果节日的前夕,家里人是从其他地方回来的他们聚在一起吃一顿丰富的晚餐,他们吃饺子,新年的蛋糕和一些其它美味的食物自己的房屋有些人喜欢新年的蛋糕,但更多的人认为水饺是最好吃的食物.一些家庭举行一个聚会他们唱歌,跳舞,玩得很开心的我喜欢这个节日得并不多,因为我可以玩我的朋友和我还能得到“红包”.2) I had a good time during Spring Festival.This morning,I got up at six o'clock.Then I brushed my teeth and washed my face.After that,I had breakfast with my parents.At noon,I went to my grandparents' house and visited my aunts,uncles and cousins.In the afternoon,we made dumplings together.In the evening,we had dumplings,sweet and sour pork,and lots of nice dishes for dinner.After dinner,my parents and I went home.We set off fireworks and went to bed then.We were all very happy.That was a nice Spring Festival.(没有全文翻译,哪句不懂,欢迎追问)
CHINESE NEW YEAR Chinese New Year starts with the New Moon on the first day of the new year and ends on the full moon 15 days later. The 15th day of the new year is called the Lantern Festival, w...
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumpl...
您可能关注的推广英语作文80词的_百度知道
英语作文80词的
英语聚会上,同学们让你介绍一下你学好英语的方法。请你以“How to lea珐唬粹舅诔矫达蝎惮莽rn English well”为题,写一篇80词左右的演讲词
提问者采纳
How to Learn English Well?
Some people think that if we want to learn English well we must learn English grammar well first of all. Others believe we can't learn English well unless we keep in mind as many English words and phrases as possible.
In my opinion, grammar rules, new words and phrases are very important, but they are not enough. Fox example, some of my classmates are quite good at grammar and have learned by heart a lot of English words and phrases, yet they can't express themselves in English when they meet f珐唬粹舅诔矫达蝎惮莽oreign friends.
The best way to learn English well, I think, is to learn and use English all the time. Don't be afraid of being laughed at. We'd better do a lot of listening, speaking, reading and writing. If you can form the habit of thinking and writing in English all day, you are sure to grasp the spirit of English and will be able to read works in English within a short period of time.
Only in this way that I suggest, can we learn English well. So I think this is the best way.
提问者评价
很快啊,谢谢
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 save water英语作文 的文章

随机推荐