向旅游局局长或领导写一封荒诞的投诉信投诉信,投诉开心岛之旅,英语作文

急需一篇英语作文 你的邻居太吵,你不能忍受,你给公寓管理员写一封投诉信_百度作业帮
急需一篇英语作文 你的邻居太吵,你不能忍受,你给公寓管理员写一封投诉信
急需一篇英语作文 你的邻居太吵,你不能忍受,你给公寓管理员写一封投诉信
Dear houseparent Thanks for reading this letter.My next-door Mr Zhao is a young man ,he would always come back very late at night ,and often will bring some people back carnival .Because I am one upcoming exam students,they often too noisy that I can't very good rest and learning .Because I need a relative to the quiet environment ,so I hope you can get a little remind him .If you can, please negotiate with him as to take my feeling into consideration. Your great effort would be appreciated.Please reply me as soon as possible, and help me to solve this problem .I’m looking forward you.
参考如下:你是王蒙,你的邻居太吵了,你实在是受不了了。写信给公寓楼管理员。内容包括: 1. 什么使你受不了 2. 你受到了什么影响 3. 希望他做些什么 December 28, 2004 Dear Apartment Management Officer: I am writing to complain about my n...
houseparent :英文翻译写一封投诉信,假如你是汤姆,在一家商店买了一台劣质电视机,与营业员交涉,但是服务员对你态度粗鲁,不予受理,你向经理写了这封投诉信,要求商店调查此事并给出合理的_百度作业帮
英文翻译写一封投诉信,假如你是汤姆,在一家商店买了一台劣质电视机,与营业员交涉,但是服务员对你态度粗鲁,不予受理,你向经理写了这封投诉信,要求商店调查此事并给出合理的
英文翻译写一封投诉信,假如你是汤姆,在一家商店买了一台劣质电视机,与营业员交涉,但是服务员对你态度粗鲁,不予受理,你向经理写了这封投诉信,要求商店调查此事并给出合理的解释,期待早日收到回度
To whom it may concern, I have bought a TV set from your store last week. The quality is very poor, the color is not rigt and there are many scratches on the screen. I have come back to the ...我在考英语,写作文,你刚收到订购的一件商品,但发现质量问题,请你写一封投诉信,必须有商品的你刚收到订购的一件商品,但发现质量问题,请你写一封投诉信,必须有商品的名称,订购时间,地点_百度作业帮
我在考英语,写作文,你刚收到订购的一件商品,但发现质量问题,请你写一封投诉信,必须有商品的你刚收到订购的一件商品,但发现质量问题,请你写一封投诉信,必须有商品的名称,订购时间,地点
我在考英语,写作文,你刚收到订购的一件商品,但发现质量问题,请你写一封投诉信,必须有商品的你刚收到订购的一件商品,但发现质量问题,请你写一封投诉信,必须有商品的名称,订购时间,地点价格,发现什么质量问题,解决方法.
Dear Sir or Madam,I am a customer who bought a SO200 type cell phone from your company on .I am afraid I really must complain about the quality of this product.After using the cell phone for two days several problems have been found.First,the cell phone could not send text massages any more.If I sent massages,it would suggest that there were some problems with the cell phone,which have made a lot of trouble to me.Second,the camera couldn’t work as well as before.As soon as I took pictures,it would turn into black color and there were no pictures kept in the picture files.This kind of problem caused me a lot of troubles.I have gone to your company to explain the problem twice.But because of some reason,the problem has still not been solved.I prefer to tell you directly in the hope that you will do something to solve my problem.I will be appreciative if you either make a refund or sent me a replacement.Thank you for your attention to this matter.I am looking forward to hearing from you in the very near future.Sincerely Yours,Li Yuan请求写一篇英语短文说明:假如你是李先生,根据下列内容写一封投诉信内容:你通过中介公司租了一套公寓,但一个月前室内暖气坏了,你打电话告诉公司让派人来修理,但到至今没人来修理,_百度作业帮
请求写一篇英语短文说明:假如你是李先生,根据下列内容写一封投诉信内容:你通过中介公司租了一套公寓,但一个月前室内暖气坏了,你打电话告诉公司让派人来修理,但到至今没人来修理,
请求写一篇英语短文说明:假如你是李先生,根据下列内容写一封投诉信内容:你通过中介公司租了一套公寓,但一个月前室内暖气坏了,你打电话告诉公司让派人来修理,但到至今没人来修理,你写信投诉,并要求公司立即派人来修理.
Hello there,I'm your customer who rent an apartment.About one month ago,the inside heater in the house was borken.I've called your company.However,I'm really shocked that no one comes to fix it,since then.I want it to be fixed right now.Please send your maintenece workers at once.Mr.Lee帮忙写篇英语作文.你是MOON公司的经理,请就一下内容写一封投诉信,内容如下.1.今年2月10,你收到了Elegance Clothing Company的订货——2000双袜子,其中80双很脏2.经过调查确定本应由卖方负责,希望尽_百度作业帮
帮忙写篇英语作文.你是MOON公司的经理,请就一下内容写一封投诉信,内容如下.1.今年2月10,你收到了Elegance Clothing Company的订货——2000双袜子,其中80双很脏2.经过调查确定本应由卖方负责,希望尽
帮忙写篇英语作文.你是MOON公司的经理,请就一下内容写一封投诉信,内容如下.1.今年2月10,你收到了Elegance Clothing Company的订货——2000双袜子,其中80双很脏2.经过调查确定本应由卖方负责,希望尽快调查解决并及时答复
Dear executive:
I‘m the manager of sales department of MOON corporation.On behalf of my firm,I'v to express my complaint to you.
At first,something would be appreciated that 3 years have passed since our first transaction and the process in which we have been making business is filled with harmony. There were 80 pairs of socks,which were found dirty,out of 2,000 ones in a resently subscription,however,which maybe have a an impact on our coorperation.Only timely the survey is that the shipper should in charge of this affair.
I'm refering to your repeated investigation and a prompt response at your earlist convenience instead of either an evitable lawsuit or conflict.
Yours sincerely,
Mr.Bob 不是高手,只是想帮忙,顺带着练习,我2013年1月份考研,有错误请大家帮忙纠正.希望更多是能够帮到你的忙.
先采纳,明天上午绝对完成。。。
哈哈,楼上好有意思。这个其实是很格式化的东西,到书上大概看三两封信就写的出来了也会学到很多东西的,不要一味找人帮忙翻译。

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文 投诉信 的文章

随机推荐