新年在1月1日用英语改成英语同义句怎么改改

请把下面的英语句子改成同义句1.What about the small ball?提示:( )( )the small ball?2.How honest the girl is!提示:( )( ) honest girl she is!3.It rained and rained.提示:It rained( ) and ( ).4.Timreceived a letter from his new pen friend.提示:Tim ( )( ) his new pen friend.5.Finally,they found the last boy.提示:( )( ),they found the last boy.6.My mother always does some reading in her spare time.提示:My mother always does some reading when she ( )( ).
1.How about2.waht a 3.time .time4.heard from5.At last6.has time
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.What about the small ball? 提示:( how)(about )the small ball? 2.How honest the girl is! 提示:( what)(the ) honest girl she is! 3.It rained and rained. 提示:It rained( more) and (m...
1.What about the small ball? 提示: how about the small ball? ???/?也是乱来的2.How honest the girl is! 提示:a very honest girl she is! ????bu zhidao,luanxie3.It rained and rained. 提示:It...
扫描下载二维码请问“如果我们把开始时间从8月15日更改为9月1日”这句怎么翻译成英语?急,在线等!_百度知道
请问“如果我们把开始时间从8月15日更改为9月1日”这句怎么翻译成英语?急,在线等!
谢绝机器翻译。我看得出来。
提问者采纳
if we postpone the initial date from Aug 15th to Sep 1st
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
If we change the beginning date from Aug.15th to Sep.1st
If we alter the beginning date from Aug.15th to Sep.1st
if we change the starting time from the 15rh of august to the fierst of september
If we postpone the start date from August 15th to September 1st, ...
&If we start from August 15 to change to September 1&
9月1日的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.HE COULD RIDE THE BIKE TO SCHOOL WHEN HE WAS TEN.(改为同义句)日21:00分之前回答出来的奖励10分,以后无分!是一道填空题 HE COULD RIDE THE BIKETO SCHOOL( )( )( )( )ten.
kjfnn004AC
He could go to school by bike when he was ten.He has been school by bike since he was ten.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
he jcxli lcivhal lcvhau ciovjozif!!!!
扫描下载二维码1月1日妹妹对你说节日快乐,问:WHAT DOES YOUR SISTER SAY TO YOU?用英语回答.(回答是"新年快乐"还是"节日快乐"?)
可以说新年快乐,也可以节日快乐,“HAPPY NEW YEAR”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语句型转换请问1.If we don't deal with our problems,we can easily become unhappy.请问改成同义句转换怎么改?2.I learn English (by watching English-language movies.)请问对括号部分提问怎么做?3.You should find a pen pal to practice English with.请问改成同义句转换怎么改?4.Let's think of something worse in our life.请问改为否定句怎么改?5.Grammar is so boring that I can't learn it well.请问改为简单句怎么改?
小疯子TN26
if we deal with our problem,we can easily become happy.how do you learn english?you should pracice english with a pen pallet us not think of anything worse in our lifegrammar is too boring to learn well
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语同义句转换 的文章

随机推荐