拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
就划线部分提问,怎么变
芊芊是神′哹﹏
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
给你大致讲解一下吧,但是主要还是要课下多努力一、以特殊疑问词开头,对句中某一成分提问的句子叫特殊疑问句.常用的疑问词有:what 、who 、whose 、which 、when 、where 、how 、why等.  可先分为3种:  疑问代词:what,who,which,whose,whom   疑问副词:when,where,why,how   疑问形容词:what(which,whose)+名词二、特殊疑问句有两种语序 1.如疑问词作主语或主语的定语,即对主语或主语的定语提问,其语序是陈述句的语序:疑问词(+主语)+谓语动词+其他成分.如:  Who is singing in the room﹖   whose bike is broken﹖   2.如疑问词作其他成分,即对其他成分提问,其语序是:疑问词+一般疑问句语序? 如:  What class are you in﹖   What does she look like﹖   Where are you from﹖   What time does he get up every morning﹖   How do you know﹖三、注意1.回答特殊疑问句时,不能用yes / no,即问什么答什么,尤其是简略回答.如:  Who is from Canada﹖   Helen (is).   Where's the restaurant﹖   Near the station.   Why do you like koalas﹖   Because they are cute.   2.特殊疑问句一般读降调(↓).  特殊疑问词   Who谁 Whose谁的 Why为什么 When什么时候 Where在哪里 Which哪一个 What什么 What time什么时间 What color什么颜色   How怎么样 How many多少{数量} How much多少钱{价格},多少(对不可数名词进行提问) How long多长 How often多少次How big多大 How heavy多重{重量} How far多远{路程}
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
书面表达题
快速跳转:
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司对划线部分提问_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
对划线部分提问
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Those are oranges.(对划线部分提问) those ? 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Those are oranges.(对划线部分提问)
______ ______ those ?
答案:Ware解析:
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
“Come here, Li Lei!” says the mother. “Give   1 
your school report (成绩单).” Li Lei gives it to his mother. “Oh, you fail   2  !” says the mother. “You aren’t good at your lessons. Why not study   3 
at school?” “I’m sorry, Mom.” says Li Lei. “I’ll do well   4 
my lessons after you buy me a computer.” “Really?” asks the mother. “Yes,” answers Li Lei. “My teacher says computers can make people clever.” “   5 
right,” “ says the mother. “Let’s go to the shop and buy one.” When   6 
come into the shop, the girl in the shop asks, “What can I   7 
for you?” “Yes, please,” answers the mother. “I’d like to have a look at your computers.” “There are   8 
kinds of computers here,” says the girl. “What kind of computer do you like, madam? These are table computers and those are portable (手提式的)   9 
.” Li Lei looks at the computers and asks, “Do you have a computer that can do homework   10 
(  ) 1. A. mine
(  ) 2. A. away
(  ) 3. A. early
(  ) 4. A. in
(  ) 5. A. That’s
(  ) 6. A. them
(  ) 7. A. am
(  ) 8. A. any
(  ) 9. A.computer
(  )10. A. for 
来源:2016届辽宁省丹东市七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
This ________ my grandfather and those are my________.A. friends &&& B. friend&&&&&&& &&&&&C. friends&&&&&&&& && D. friend&
来源:2016届云南昆明三中滇池中学七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Hello, I’m Linda. This is a photo of my friend’sfamily. Her name is Jane. These are her parents, Jeff Brown and Emily Brown.Those are her brothers, Harry and Dick. Is that her grandfather? Yes, it is.His name is Henry.根据短文内容选择正确答案。1.What’s Jane’s family name?A. Brown&&& B.Linda&&&& C. Jeff&&&& D. Emily2.Jeff and Emily are &&&&&&&&&parents.A. Linda’s&&& B. Rick’s&& C.Henry’s&& D. Jane’s3.Harry and Dick are &&&&&&&&.A. sisters&&&& B.brothers&& C. cousins& D. parents4.Jane is Linda’s &&&&&&&.A. sister&& B.mother&&&& C. friend&&& D. mother5.Is Dick Henry’s son?A. Yes, heis.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. No, he isn’t.C. I don’t know.(不知道)&&&&&&&D. Yes, it is.&
来源:学年江苏扬州江都区麾村中学八年级上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并填写在答题纸上。Mrs Green opened the door so hard that thedoor nearly broke. Then she looked 1&&the window at herneighbour across the yard.(院子)“ She is in my __2__ again.” Those are my strawberries(草莓), not_3__. Maybe Ishould call the police.”Her friend, Alice was sitting at the table__4__a cup of coffee in her hands. “ You want to call the police because shepicks your strawberries?” she asked.“ Of course,” Mrs Green answered __5__.“ What would you do if your neighbour walked into your yard__6__ yourpermission(允许) andpicked your strawberries?”“ I would say, better her than bees(蜜蜂).”“ The bees don't take my strawberries.”“ But the ___7_ do,” Alicecontinued. “ That old lady only picks a few strawberries every year, and theonly ones she picks are those you leave to the birds. Why __8__ you picksome of your good strawberries and give __9__ to her?”“ Are you crazy? What are you thinking?”“ I don't think so. Do you remember whenyou were ill in _10_ &last year? She went to see you with somechicken soup. If you give her the strawberries, you can tell her you still __11__that.”Mrs Green was shocked(震惊 ). She almost __12_that little kindness because she was tooangry. Then she 13__ a basket of good strawberries and went to her __14__.Through the window, Alice could see that anger on Mrs Green's face changed intoa bright __15__.
A.through
C.kitchen
A.luckily
C.angrily
D.happily
B.without
C.children
D.the old lady
D.couldn't
B.hospital
11.A.hate&&&&&&& B.know&&&&&&&& C&remember&&&& D. forget
B.remembered
A.brought
D.neighbour
来源:学年江苏盐城第一初级中学教育集团初一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:句型转换
句型转换。(共5小题,每空1分,计10分)1.There are some books on the desk. (改为否定句) There ________& __________& bookson the desk.2.Is this your coat?(作肯定回答)&&&&&&&&Yes,________& _________.3.They are English girls.(改为单数形式) ________& __________English girl.4.Those are red apples.(改为同义句)&& Those________ are _________ . 5.There are five boys in theclassroom. (对划线部分提问)________& ________ &boys arethere in the classroom?&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语怎么对划线提问 的文章

随机推荐