price escalationn price是什么意思

As what we have signed is a fix- price contract with escalation, the price can be changed without notice.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:Study and Rate Analysis of Escalation in Construction industry_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Study and Rate Analysis of Escalation in Construction industry
T​h​e​ ​c​o​n​s​t​r​u​c​t​i​o​n​ ​d​e​l​a​y​s​ ​a​r​e​ ​c​o​m​m​o​n​ ​p​r​o​b​l​e​m​s​ ​i​n​ ​p​r​i​v​a​t​e​ ​r​e​s​i​d​e​n​t​i​a​l​ ​p​r​o​j​e​c​t​s​ ​i​n​ ​C​h​e​n​n​a​i​ ​c​i​t​y​.​ ​I​t​ ​i​s​ ​e​s​s​e​n​t​i​a​l​ ​t​o​ ​s​t​u​d​y​ ​a​n​d​ ​a​n​a​l​y​s​e​ ​.​c​a​u​s​e​s​ ​o​f​ ​c​o​n​s​t​r​u​c​t​i​o​n​ ​d​e​l​a​y​.​ ​T​h​e​ ​c​o​n​s​t​r​u​c​t​i​o​n​ ​i​n​d​u​s​t​r​y​ ​i​s​ ​l​a​r​g​e​,​ ​v​o​l​a​t​i​l​e​ ​a​n​d​ ​r​e​q​u​i​r​e​s​ ​t​r​e​m​e​n​d​o​u​s​ ​c​a​p​i​t​a​l​ ​o​u​t​l​a​y​s​.​ ​D​e​l​a​y​ ​o​f​ ​t​h​e​ ​p​r​o​j​e​c​t​ ​i​s​ ​a​ ​m​a​i​n​ ​f​a​c​t​o​r​ ​a​n​d​ ​m​a​j​o​r​ ​c​a​u​s​e​ ​o​f​ ​c​o​n​s​t​r​u​c​t​i​o​n​ ​c​l​a​i​m​s​.
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢fixed price contract是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
fixed price contract&:&固定价格合 ...
在&&中查看更多...
fixed price contract的用法和样例:
A fix price contract with escalation.
标价伸缩合同。
A fixed price contract requires stable requirements and hence a predictive process.
固定价格的合同需要有固定的需求,还需要可预见的过程。
A fixed price contract means a construction contract in which the construction price is ascertained on the basis of a fixed contract price or a fixed unit price.
固定造价合同,是指按照固定的合同价或固定单价确定工程价款的建造合同。
So there's dangers for both sides in signing a fixed price contract in conditions where a predictive process cannot be used. This means that the customer has to work differently.
因此如果签署了一个固定价格的合同,同时却没有使用可预见过程,签署合同双方都会有危险。这意味着客户不得不以不同方式进行工作。
The quantities provided in the Bill of Quantities are provisional.These unit rates will be used to calculate a fixed price contract sum upon the issuance of the final construction drawings.
此处所附的工程量清单是临时性的,当施工图量具备计算总价时,将根据综合单价计算一个固定的合同总价。
Some Remarkable Problems in Fixed Price Contract
固定总价合同中应注意的问题
fixed price contract的海词问答与网友补充:
fixed price contract的相关资料:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 escalation 的文章

随机推荐