co,you,wanna,go是i wanna you什么意思思

更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
&li class="list-small {{selectedname}}" widget-domplaylist-elem="item" data-videolist-tvid="{{tvId}}" data-vid="{{vid}}" data-albumid="{{albumId}}" data-imageurl="{{imageUrl}}" {{#notPianhua}} data-videolist-type="zhengpianData" j-delegate="videoPlayList"{{/notPianhua}} data-title="{{name}}" data-private="{{js_private}}" data-uid="{{js_userId}}" data-cid="{{channelId}}"&
&div class="borCon clearfix"&
&div class="pic-left"&
&a href="{{vurl}}" title="{{name}}" class="piclist_img" rseat="name"&
&img src="{{videoImageUrl_116_65}}" width="116" height="65" alt="{{name}}" rseat="img{{_index}}"/&
&p class="video_position video_rb"&&span class="v_name" rseat="sound-tl{{_index}}"&{{playTime}}&/span&&/p&
&p class="video_on_border"&&/p&
&!--&p class="num-lt-pa"&{{_index}}&/p&--&
{{#isOnlySelf}}&span class="privacy-video" data-video-private="self"&&i class="pc-icon2 icon-privacy icon-privacyWz"&&/i&&/span&{{/isOnlySelf}}
&div class="con-right"&
href="{{vurl}}" title="{{name}}" rseat="link{{_index}}"&{{name_v2}}&/a&
&p rseat="playcount"&&i class="site-icons icon-playB"&&/i& &span title="播放"&{{playCount_v2}}&/span&&/p&
&li data-videolist-tvid="{{tvid}}" data-videolist-vid="{{vid}}" data-widget-ele="qiyutidbits" data-pd="tidbit_{{idx}}" data-idx={{idx}} data-videolist-type="trailerData" class="list-small {{selectedname}}" {{#isPianhua}} data-videolist-href={{vurl}} data-videolist-cid = {{channelId}} data-videolist-aid = {{albumId}} {{/isPianhua}} {{#notPianhua}}j-delegate="videoPlayList"{{/notPianhua}} &
&div class="borCon clearfix"&
&div class="pic-left"&
&a class="piclist_img" href="{{vurl}}" title="{{js_vn}}" rseat="tidbit-pic-{{idx}}"&
&img width="116" height="65" src="{{js_itemPic}}" alt="{{js_vn}}" rseat="tidbit-img-{{idx}}" /&
&p class="video_position video_rb"&&span class="v_name" rseat="tidbit-tl{{idx}}"&{{js_playTime}}&/span&&/p&
&p class="video_on_border"&&/p&
&div class="con-right"&
&a href="{{vurl}}" title="{{js_vn}}" rseat="tidbit-title-{{idx}}"&{{js_name}}&/a&
&p rseat="playcount"&&i class="site-icons icon-playB"&&/i& &span data-widget-counter="player" data-pc-albumid="{{tvid}}" rseat="tidbit-play-{{idx}}" title="播放"&&/span&&/p&
{{ each data as item index}}
{{item.playcount}}
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
30秒后自动关闭
布兰妮 - I Wanna Go
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
{{each data}}
抱歉,没有“{{feature}}”的其他视频了.
&正在加载...
&正在加载...
&正在加载...
&正在加载...
&正在加载...
&正在加载...
&正在加载...
&正在加载...
&正在加载...
正在打榜(03.27-04.03)
Copyright (C) 2017
All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&
&span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《》剧集:
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
...the Ford Motor Company.
福特汽车公司
N-COUNT-COLL; N-IN-NAMES
剧团;歌舞团
A company is a group of opera singers, dancers, or actors who work together.
...the Phoenix Dance Company.
凤凰舞蹈团
N-COUNT; N-IN-NAMES
A company is a group of soldiers that is usually part of a battalion or regiment, and that is divided into two or more platoons.
The division will consist of two tank companies and one infantry company...
这个师的组成部队将包括两个坦克连和一个步兵连。
C Company's sentries were just ahead.
C连的哨兵就在前头。
Company is having another person or other people with you, usually when this is pleasant or stops you feeling lonely.
'I won't stay long.' — 'No, please. I need the company'...
“我不会呆很久。”“别这样,求你了。我需要有人陪。”
Ross had always enjoyed the company of women...
罗斯总是喜欢有女人陪伴。
(用于某人的名字之后表示)及其同伴,一伙
You can say and company after mentioning a person's name, to refer also to the people who are associated with that person.
Keegan and company approached the game with understandable caution.
基根一伙人小心谨慎地对待这场比赛,这是可以理解的。
(不必为错误自责,因为)大人物们也犯过同样的错
If you say that someone is in good company, you mean that they should not be ashamed of a mistake or opinion, because some important or respected people have made the same mistake or have the same opinion.
Mr Koo is in good company. The prime minister made a similar slip a couple of years back.
库先生的错大人物也犯过。几年前首相就有过类似的疏漏。
有客人(或朋友)在
If you have company, you have a visitor or friend with you.
He didn't say he had had company.
他没说当时有客人在。
(与别人)在一起
When you are in company, you are with a person or group of people.
When they were in company she always seemed to dominate the conversation...
他们在一起的时候,她好像总是操纵着话语权。
I feel awkward and shy in company.
跟别人在一起的时候,我觉得很别扭,不好意思。
PREP-PHRASE
和…有同样的想法(或感觉、认识)
If you feel, believe, or know something in company with someone else, you both feel, believe, or know it.
Saudi Arabia, in company with some other Gulf oil states, is concerned to avoid any repetition of the two oil price shocks of the 1970s.
避免20世纪70年代两次石油价格冲击的情形再次出现,这是沙特阿拉伯和其他一些海湾石油国家一致关心的问题。
陪伴;给…做伴
If you keep someone company, you spend time with them and stop them feeling lonely or bored.
Why don't you stay here and keep Emma company?
你为什么不呆在这儿,陪陪埃玛?
与…交朋友;与…为伍
If you keep company with a person or with a particular kind of person, you spend a lot of time with them.
He keeps company with all sorts of lazy characters.
他与形形色色的懒人为伍。
If two or more people part company, they go in different directions after going in the same direction together.
The three of them parted company at the bus stop.
他们三个在公共汽车站分了手。
(通常因有分歧)与…断绝关系
If you part company with someone, you end your association with them, often because of a disagreement.
The tennis star has parted company with his Austrian trainer...
这位网球明星与他的奥地利教练分道扬镳。
We have agreed to part company after differences of opinion.
我们道不同不相为谋。
与…有分歧
If you part company with someone on a particular subject, you disagree with them on it.
Where I part company with him, however, is over the link he forges between science and liberalism.
然而,我与他产生分歧的地方是,他把科学与自由主义联系了起来。
在座诸位除外.
If you are making a general, unfavourable comment about a particular type of person, and you are with people of that type, you can say 'present company excepted' as a way of making your comment sound more polite.
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!You ___ go there to meet him if you want to, but you____! He’ll come here soon. A.may; mustn’tB.have to; needn’tC.can; needn’tD.can; mustn’t - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
You ___ go there to meet him if you want to, but you____! He’ll come here soon. A.may; mustn’tB.have to; needn’tC.can; needn’tD.can; mustn’t
You ___ go there to meet him if you want to, but you____! He’ll come here soon. A.may; mustn’tB.have to; needn’tC.can; needn’tD.can; mustn’t科目:难易度:最佳答案
本题的含义是如果你想去你可以去,但是你没有必要,他很快就要来这儿了,can表示可以的意思,needn’t表示没有必要的意思,故本题选C。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 i wanna go什么意思 的文章

随机推荐