根据中考英语首字母填空空,就一题,急急急

首字母填空 急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!加悬赏!_百度知道
首字母填空 急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!加悬赏!
Her home is not f___from her school .She walks to school on a very c___and windy morning in October.It is nice and warm there and Miss Jones is h___.She reaches the school ,opens the d___ and goes into the classroomMiss Jones is a teacher
提问者采纳
far( far from 固定搭配 离...cold
(冷的)3.door (open the door 打开门)41.远)2
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
It is nice and warm there and Miss Jones is h(appy 高兴的. Her home is not f(ar 远的)
from her school .She walks to school on a very c(old 冷的) and windy morning in October,开心的)如果不明白,opens the d(oor 门 )
and goes into the classroom.She reaches the school ,请再问,谢谢;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮Miss Jones is a teacher
don't w____别担心
don't w(orry )
1.far2.cold 3.door 4.happy
字母的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[转载]初中英语7-9年级&首字母填空练习题秒杀技巧
初中英语7-9年级&首字母填空练习题秒杀技巧
【快速答题的思路与准确率】
【需要三个支撑: 1.
语法和习惯用法 3.
逻辑思维】
《诀窍英语》黄治森 编写提示
读懂文章,把自己置于文章之中。
首字母缩小包围圈
根据语法选择用词;根据习惯用法选择固定搭配
根据句子的主谓宾、主系表的完整性,选择其它副词、形容词、连接词等
了解同一单词的不同词义
在文章类查找适合的词
再通读之后,修改不恰当的词
多做一些题,提高秒杀的本领。
七年级期中阅读短文,根据首字母提示填空,每空一词。(10’)
American families are smaller than the families in
o___&&81&&&countries.
Most American families
e___&&&82&&&&have
one or two children.【81关键词than就是比较,与其他相比.
82这里不能说“都”,有e开头,只能想到“各自”】
C___&&&83&&&&in
the US will leave their parents' home when they grow up. They
usually live far&f___
&&&84&&&&their
parents because they want to find good jobs. They often
w&___&&85&&&&to
their parents or telephone them. And they often go to visit their
parents on
h___&&&86&&&&.【83parents’
home就是提醒,c就明白了。 84 far提醒,“远离”。 85
不能见面,用何方式联系?86平时工作,何时有空,就是提醒,最好用复数】
&&&&Parents
usually let their children choose their
o___&&&87&&&&jobs.
Americans think it important for young people to decide on their
lives by themselves.【87让某人选择自己的就是提示】
&&&&Children
are asked to do some work around their house. And in many families,
children are paid (付钱)for
d___&&&88&&&&some
housework so that they learn how to make money for their own
use.【for是介词,后面的动词要加ing】
you often help
y___&&&89&&&&parents
do housework? Do you want to live with your parents
w___&&&90&&&you
grow up ?【89谁的家庭?这就是提示。 90 何时就是提示】
&七年级期中参考答案:
other&&&82
&Children&&84
holidays &87
&your&&&90
七年级期末根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。(10’)
a little village (村庄)in England. It is not f__81___ from the city
of Manchester. Not many families l__82___ around the village, so
the people all know each o__83___. Most of them are friendly and
helpful.【81远近就是提示。82 住在何地就是提示。83 互相是短语,要学会】
&&&&Though
their homes are in Lofton, many people have jobs in Manchester.
S__84__ work in large factories there. &A few work
in shops o___85___ offices. Most of these people go to work by
train. It usually t__86_&_ about half an hour to
go from Lofton to Manchester.【84后一句的 a
few就是提示,work是动词,s---肯定是名词或代词。 85 对比选择就是提示。 86 乘车花多长时间就是提示】
the evening a lot of people like watching TV. But if they go to see
a film or go to a concert (音乐会), they have to go to Manchester,
because there are n___87___ cinemas in Lofton.
many other villages near towns or cities, it is clean and quiet. So
life in Lofton may not be so e___88____ as the life in the
b___89___ cities, but it can be just as interesting. That is
w___90__ people in Lofton love their village.【87
因为没有什么,才去外地,这就是提醒。88 乡村的生活与城市的生活相比如何,e—就明白了。89 城市分大中小,就是提示。90
谈原因,就要用一个恰当的引导词】
&七年级期末参考答案:
81.far&&&82.live&&&&&83.other&&&&&84.Some&&&&85.or
86.takes&&&87.no&&&88.exciting&&&&89.big&&&&90.why
八年级期中阅读短文,根据所给的首字母提示,用合适的单词填空。(10’)
day I found a little girl sitting in the park sadly. Lots of people
passed by but
never&s___&81&&&&&to
see why she looked so sad. As I got closer I saw that
her&b___&&82&&&&&had
a strange shape. That’s a hump (驼背)! Perhaps that was
the&r___&&83&&why
people just passed by and make no effort to help. I sat down beside
her and said, “Hello!” Then she, in a low voice, said, “Hi.” I
smiled and she
smiled&b___&&84&&&,
shyly. Then we talked
there&u___&&85&&&&&it
got dark. I asked the girl why she was so sad. She looked at me and
said with a sad face, “Because of the hump.”【81人们经过此地都直接走了,这就是提示。82
后一句的hump就是提示。83 why就是提示谈原因。 84 我对她笑,她还我一个笑,这就是提示。85
谈话持续到何时就是提示。】
&&&&“But,
you make me
t___&&86&&&&of
an angel (天使), sweet and friendly,” I said. She looked at me and
asked, “Really?” I said, “Yes, I think you are an angel and you
come here to watch over all those people walking by.” When
she&h___&&87&&&this,
the little girl jumped up. “I am! I’m an angel!” I was happy
because she was no sad
any&m___&&88&&.【86
make sb. do sth. 就是提示,要填动词原形, 想到…是短语提示。87 通常是听到好的消息高兴得跳起来。 88
不在伤心,就是提示,要学会“不再”这个短语。 】
that, my life also changed. I learned how
to&s___&&89&&&both
happiness and sadness with others. I believe now we give something
to others in
the&s&___&90&&&way
we get the same.【89 与谁分享… 是短语,with也是提示词。 90
同样的方式、方法就是提示。】
&八年级期中参考答案:
stopped &82. back &83. reason
&84. back &85.
&87. heard &88. more
&89. share &90.
八年级期末根据短文内容及首字母提示,
填写所缺的单词。(10’)
was a big earthquake under the India Ocean Area
&&&December 26th
it&&&&c___&&82
&&&a large
tsunami(海啸). Tsunamis are great sea waves produced especially by an
earthquake. 【81 某年、月、日就是提示。82 哪来的海啸,谈因果关系就是提示。】
morning my classmates and I went to the seaside and had breakfast
h___&&&83&&&&&a
loud noise like bombs. People in the sea
ran&w___&&&&84&&&to
the bank and
s___&&&&85&&&&,
‘Water is coming!’ Someone told us to run to a higher place. We ran
as q___&&&86
could.&&&&Since
we did not know what happened, we were very
f___&&&87&&&.
We looked back and saw a
t___&&&88&&&&picture.
The water waves were so strong that
cars&&were made to fall upside
down and the flood
w___&&89&&&&away
everything on the seaside .
were safe but the
n___&&&&90&&&of
victims was over 140,000. People call the day ‘Black Sunday’.【83
when是突然, noise也是提示。 84 逃离的方式也是提示。 85 并列的动作就是提示, 一边跑, 一边…。 86 as…as
中间要用比较级,这就是提示,这里谈速度和方式要用副词。 87 谈表情,被动式。 88 眼前是何种画面就是提示。 89
flood后面需要动词,就是提示。 90 后面的140,000数字就是提示。】
&八年级期末参考答案:
caused&&&&&83.heard&&84.
&&85.screamed/shouted&
&&86.quickly&&87.
frightened&&88.
terrible&&&&89.
washed&&&90.
九年级期中根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。(10’)
has a big brain. He can think and
s___&&&76&&&&languages.
Scientists once thought that man isn’t the same as animals
b___&&&&77&&&man
can think and learn. They know now that dogs, monkeys and birds can
learn, too.【76 人与动物的区别在哪?与语言搭配的动词是哪个?77 the
same就是提示,与什么不同,是因为什么】
are beginning to
u___&&&&78&&&&that
men are different from animals because they can speak. Animals
can’t speak. They make much
n&___&&&&79&&&when
they are afraid, or unhappy. Apes(猿) can learn some things more
quickly than man. One or two of them have learned a few words. But
they cannot join words to make
s&___&&80&&.
They cannot think
l&___&&&81&&&us
because they have no language. Language is a wonderful thing. Man
a___&&&&82&&&to
build a modern world because he has language. Every child can speak
his own language very
w___&&&83&&&when
he is four or five,
b___&&&&84&&&&no
animals learn to speak.【78 逻辑思维, 开始领悟 就是提示。 79
动物不会说话,是人们听不懂而已,那么人们把它们的声音称为什么…?80 用单词组成什么,就是提示。 81
它们会思考,但不能像人一样思考就是提示。 82 能够干某事就是提醒。83 说得好,干得好。用哪个单词?84
对比,转折,用哪个单词?】
do children learn it? Scientists don’t really know
w&&&85___&&&&happens
inside our body when we speak. They only know that man can speak
because he has a
brain.&【发生是动词,差主语,中文能够读出这个单词。】&
&九年级期中参考答案:
speak&&&&77.
because&&&&&78.
understand&&&&79.
noise&&&&&80.
81.like&&&&&&&&82.
able&&&&&&&&83.
well&&&&&&&&&84.
but&&&&&&&85.
九年级期末根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。(10’)
&&&&Fourteen
&year-old girl Du Bingzi was walking towards her home
.S___&&67&&,
a man stopped her and shouted, “Give me your
money!”【67& 意外发生,该填那个单词?】
hands were
c&&&68___&&by
the man .But in one quick movement , she took back her arms and
started to scream for attention. The man ran away without getting
any of her money.
student from Beijing No.25 Middle School . Her teacher Chen Han has
started giving his students an u___ &69
&&lesson: self-protection.
Luckily, Du had just learned how to escape(逃离) from an
a___&&70 &,a
person who plans to hurt someone.【68. 女孩的手与劫匪之间的关系,又是被动语态,如何填?69.
看看后面的课程,不是一般学校的课程,就明白了填什么单词。 70.
从何事、何地逃离,想想填什么词?】
school has taught self&protection for four years. During this time,
about 5,000 students have learned to how to
protect&t___&&71&&.【71.
防身是防谁?】
&&&&According
to&a new survey, students’
&s___&&72&&&has
become a big problem. Nearly 50% students say they are worried
about&r&___&73
&&on the way to and from
school.【72. 根据文章内容,学生的什么问题是个大问题? 73.
为什么担忧,就是提醒。】
school is not the only one to care about students’ safety. Many
other schools in China also have
lessons&&l&___&74&&&this.【74.
同类的,想象的,如何填?】
&&&&Student
Ma Xiang said, “I learn how to save lives and most such courses
tell students how to avoid
(避免)&&d___&&75&&&situations.”
Students practice what to do if they are attacked by a bad
person.【75. 避免什么状况?】
are taught how to save lives if someone is hurt. They also learn
work&&t___&&76&&and
build team-spirit.【76. 团队精神就是提示,何为团队?】
九年级期末参考答案:
Suddenly&&68.
caught&&69. unusual /
uncommon&&70. attacker
71.themselves
safety&&&&73.
risk(s)&&&74.
like &&75.
dangerous&&&&76.
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。根据首字母填空,就一题,急急急_百度知道
根据首字母填空,就一题,急急急
Can you explain the problem to me again to make it more c_旦肌测可爻玖诧雪超磨________?
提问者采纳
更清楚易懂
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
字母的相关知识
其他2条回答
clear更清晰
clearly,副词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁年近三年中考英语首字母填空单词拼写考点真题汇总_试题真题_中考网北达教育旗下_北京中考网
【2012.山东日照】第一节&& 单词拼写&& 根据首字母或汉语提示,写出下列句子中单词的完全形式。(共10小题,计10分)61. There are too many p__________ in a bus and the air in it is dirty. I choose to travel by train.62. I want to see English movies to improve my English, but they speak too q____________ for me to catch their meaning.63. Thursday is the f__________ day of a week.64. Get up early, go out for some f__________ air and enjoy a healthy life.65. I’m very upset because everyone else in my class was invited to the party e___________ me. I feel so lonely. 66. A bite of China is a program on CCTV introducing food ____________ (文化)of China.67. Good sleep helps the body and brain grow and ______________ (发展). 68. If you like shopping, Xidan will be your ____________(最喜欢的)place.69. Four suggestions of students from Beijing National Day School were ____________ (接受)and reported to NPC during the NPC and CPPCC meetings in March. 70. I’ve had some most _____________ (美味的) food in that restaurant.【答案】61. passengers/people/persons 62. quickly 63. fifth 64. fresh 65. except 66. culture 67. develop 68. favorite/favourite 69. accepted 70. deliciousB) 【2012江苏常州】根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空填一词。44. Four of the ________ (九) computers in our office broke down, so we had them repaired.45. I want to buy a set of new ________ (家具) to match the style of the flat.46. You need to put on more clothes because the temperature will drop to five degrees ________ (在……以下) zero.47. He is tall and strong now, but you can’t imagine he ________ (重) only 2 kilos at birth.48. I’m sorry to hear that the dog you once played a trick on ________ (咬) you on the hand.【答案】44. nine& 45. furniture& 46. below& 47. weighed& 48. biting【2012福建泉州】◆根据中文提示写出单词或词组,使句意完整、正确。92. C Whose ________(蛋糕)are these?&& -They're Jim's.93. - What are you going to do at the party tomorrow?&& - I'll ________(弹奏)the piano.94. - What's your favorite season?&& -1 like________ (春天) best. It's a good time to fly kites.95. - Bill fell off the tree and broke his leg.&& -________ (可怜的)child! He has to stay in bed for long.96. - Look! The bus is coming.&& - Be careful! We can't________ (上车) the bus until it stops.【答案】92. cakes&&&&& 93. play&&&&&&& 94. spring&&&& 95. Poor&&&&&& 96. get on【2012四川遂宁】第一节:词汇(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)A) 根据下面每句句意、汉语提示及英语解释,在句子右边的横线上写出空白处所缺单词的正确形式,每空一词。71. Kids aren’t ______ (允许,准许) to go out at night, because it’s dangerous for them. 72. The ancient Chinese ______ (发明) tea that is now very popular all over the world. 73. __________ (千) of Japanese people lost their lives in the earthquake in 2011. Chinese people tried their best to help them. 74. Everyone went to the zoo ______ (除了) Wei Ming last Tuesday. Because he had to look after his little brother. 75. Liu Wei is a disabled boy. He learned the piano by ________ (他自己). 【答案】71. allowed / permitted 72. invented 73. Thousands 74. except 75. himselfA. 【2012江苏南通】请根据括号中的中文提示、英文释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词,使句子通顺。46. We shouldn’t run away from the problems ,but face them&&&&&& (勇敢地) and try to solve them. 47. Could you&&&&&& (邮寄) the books for me on your way to school , Amy?48. Though these cars are&&&&&& (having a high price) ,some farmers can afford them. 49. The&&&&& (a place where planes arrive and leave) in Nantong is larger than before. 50. Television was invented by John Baird and it is one of the greatest&&&&&& in the world. 【答案】46.bravely& 47. post 48. expensive 49. airport 50. inventions
六、【2012宁夏】单词拼写66. he wants to be a bus ______(司机) like his grandfather.67. Do you know who ______(发明) the first computer?68. She is a very ______(勇敢的) little girl.69. I can ______(几乎不) see the words on the blackboard.70. Our team won the ______(第二名) prize in the competition.71. We bought this car last ______(七月).72. There is a river ______(在……之间) the two villages.【答案】66.driver& 67.invented& 68.brave& 69.hardly& 70.second& 71.July& 72.between&&& 根据汉语提示拼写单词,并注意使用正确的形式。【2012广西钦州】76. Her family was so ________ (贫穷的) that she couldn’t go to school.【2012广西钦州】77. It’s very important for us ________(保护) the environment. 【2012广西钦州】78. _________ (星期一) is the second day of the week. 【2012广西钦州】79. Sorry, I have lost the dictionary you _______ (借出) me last week.【2012广西钦州】80. I could ________(几乎不) recognize him because I haven’t seen him for a long time.【答案】76. poor 77. to protect 78. Monday 79. lent 80. hardly【2012贵州黔西南】Ⅴ. 根据所给的中文提示,仔细阅读句子,然后填出单词的正确形式。(5小题,每小题2分,共10分)56. The boy ______(花费)three days reading the novel. 57. To our________(愉快), the actress will come to Xingyi next Sunday.58. It’s not reasonable to _______ (浪费)too much time on video games 59. Qipao is a _____________ (传统的)dress for Chinese women, and it is becoming popular in the world of high fashion.60. There is going to be a _______________(毕业)ceremony next month.【答案】56.&& 57.& 58.& 59.& 60. graduation【2012广西柳州】A. 单词拼写 根据句子意思及所给的中文或首字母提示完成单词,并将完整的单词填写在答题卡对应的横线上。每空只能填一词。76. Our classroom is ________ (大的) and bright.77. My father was born in a small _________ (村庄).78. I’ve lived in Liuzhou for _________ (十) years.79. Speak louder so that I can hear you c________.80. Time waits for no one. Please t________ every moment you have. 【答案】76. big/large 77. village 78. ten 79. clearly 80. treasure【2012广东茂名】五、单词拼写 (共5小题,每小题1分,满分秒必争分)根据括号内的汉语,结合句子的意思,在横线上写出形式正确的英语单词,每个空格只准填一个单词。71. The story-book is quite ________ (受欢迎) with the students.72. It’s quite ________ (危险) for a child to stay alone at home.73. In the ________ (第九) tree from the right there is a big bird.74. Nothing is more important than ________ (安全) for the pupils.75. Which do you prefer, noodles or ________ (粥)?【答案】& 71. popular&& 72. dangerous&& 73. ninth&& 74. safety&& 75. porridge根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题纸上写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)【2012浙江杭州】71. ―When did you b_______ to study English?&& ―Seven years ago.【2012浙江杭州】72. F________ in the blanks with the correct words. Then listen again【2012浙江杭州】73.If you can swim a _________ the river, I’ll be waiting for you on other side.【2012浙江杭州】74. Tom, your clothes are d_______. You’d better wash them.【2012浙江杭州】75. I was b _______ in 1997. I’m fifteen now.【2012浙江杭州】76.―What do you want to be in the f________?―I want to become a teacher.【2012浙江杭州】77. A c________ is piece of equipment use for taking photographs.【2012浙江杭州】78. The nice dress was bought by my uncle as a birthday p________.【2012浙江杭州】79. You’ve d________ so much wine. You mustn’t drive.【2012浙江杭州】80. He’s poor at spelling. He made a lot of spelling m________ in his writing.【答案】71.begin& 72.Fill& 73.across& 74.dirty& 75.born& 76.future& 77.camera& 78.present 79.drunk& 80.mistakes根据汉语提示,用单词的正确形式填空,每空一词。
【2012四川凉山】81. My book is on the desk, what about _______ (你)?【2012四川凉山】82. At 7 o’clock yesterday evening, I heard him ______ (唱歌) in the next room.【2012四川凉山】83. Hurry up, we only have a few _____ (分钟) left.【2012四川凉山】84. We should protect the wild animals which are in ______ (危险).【2012四川凉山】85. My sister often goes to school ______ (没有) having breakfast.Key: 81.yours& 82.singing& 83.minutes& 84.danger& 85.withoutA.根据汉语提示,用单词的正确形式填空,每空一词。(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)【2012四川广安】81. Peter, don’t get up so _______ (迟).【2012四川广安】82. David, could you please tell me the ________ (真实).【2012四川广安】83. Can you ________ (背诵) the conversation? 【2012四川广安】84. You can see something ________ (不同寻常的) in the Science Museum. 【2012四川广安】85. We should take an active part in ________ (保护) environment. 81. late 82. truth 83. recite 84. unusual 85. protecting 【2012山东济宁】1. Now the students have no lessons on S__________ and Sunday.【2012山东济宁】2. It’s cold in Australia in July. People there wear w_______ clothes.【2012山东济宁】3. Hangzhou has lots of wonderful s__________. West Lake is just one of them.【2012山东济宁】4. Ann kept s_________ all day because his little brother broke her toy bear.1.Saturday 2. warm 3. scenery4. silent【2012山东济宁】5. Bob is six feet in __________(身高)【2012山东济宁】6. It’s good manners to keep your _________(声音) down in public.【2012山东济宁】7. My parents usually __________(花费) lots of money on books.【2012山东济宁】8. ―― What’s your biggest _________(问题)?& ―― I don’t have enough time to sleep.5. height 6. voice 7. spend 8. problem根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语中提示或英语单词的适当形式填空,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词)【2012江苏扬州】46.Our school is as beautiful as&&&&&&&&& .(他们的)【2012江苏扬州】47.Nobody&&&&&&& that the Shenzhou IX will help us know more about space. (怀疑)【2012江苏扬州】48.Yesterday was Father’s Day and it was just my cousin’s&&&&&&&&&& birthday. (二十)【2012江苏扬州】49.As a citizen, we mustn’t do anything&&&&&&&&&&&& the law. (违反)【2012江苏扬州】50.Mr. Wu always spends a lot of time&&&&&&&&& things to us. (解释)46.theirs&&47. doubts&&48. twentieth&&49. against&&50. explaining(A)根据句意和汉语注释,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出单词的正确形式。【2012江苏无锡】1. Audrey Hepburn was&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (活跃的) in the film industry for nearly 40 years.【2012江苏无锡】2. It will be a dangerous trip. Are you sure you want to take the&&&&&&&&&& (风险)?【2012江苏无锡】3.I cannot&&&&&&&&& (许诺) you anything at this moment, but I will try my best.【2012江苏无锡】4. The London Olympic Games, the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (第三十) summer games in history, will open on July 27th, 2012.【答案】1. active&2. risk(s)&&3. promise&4. thirtieth【2012江苏苏州】根据下列句子及所给汉语注释或通过上下文,在答题卡上标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。【2012江苏苏州】41. Is this wood ________ (干燥的)enough to burn?【2012江苏苏州】42. I’m so tired that I can&&&&&&&&&&& (几乎不)stay awake.【2012江苏苏州】43. The cat was __________(卧)fast asleep by the fire.【2012江苏苏州】44. Have you given the kids their bus _________(车费)?【2012江苏苏州】45. She _________(掉落)the plate and it broke into pieces.【2012江苏苏州】46. The Olympic team were given a __________ (英雄般的)welcome on their return home.【2012江苏苏州】47. My grandma is in her __________ (八十多岁),but she can still take care of herself.【2012江苏苏州】48. ― How much does it cost?― I just __________ five dollars for it.【2012江苏苏州】49. ― Could you tell me the __________ to the Johnsons, please?― Sorry, we don’t have a Johnson here in the village.【2012江苏苏州】50. ― I often _________ to the song Rainbow.― So do I. It sounds beautiful.【答案】41. dry&&&&& 42. hardly&&& 43. lying&&&& 44. fares&&&&&& 45. dropped46. hero’s&&&&& 47. eighties&&& 48. paid&&&& 49. way&&&&&& 50. listen
& A)根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为46――50的相应位置上。【2012江苏南京】46. The teacher always reads the children a&& ▲& (故事) at the end of the day.【2012江苏南京】47. Local people like to&& ▲& (放飞) kites and take a walk in Olympic Sports Centre.【2012江苏南京】48. Peter is so imaginative that most students recommend&& ▲& (他) as the chairperson of the Science Club.【2012江苏南京】49. Black tea was invented in china as to keep tea&& ▲& (新鲜的) when it was transported long distances.【2012江苏南京】50. Nanjing, I love you is a beautiful song which represents the feelings and&& ▲& (精神) of Nanjing people.【答案】46.story&&& 47.fly&&&& 48.him&& 49.fresh&&& 50.spirit(s)【2012 甘肃兰州】86. Tom is such an honest and ______________(乐于助人的) boy that all the neighbors like him.【2012 甘肃兰州】87. You can not ____________(想象) how knowledgeable the person is.【2012 甘肃兰州】88.Just now we did an ____________(实验) in the laboratory.【2012 甘肃兰州】89. As a teacher, you should be ____________(耐心的) to your students.【2012 甘肃兰州】90. There are seven continents(大洲) and four o___________ in the world.【答案】86. helpful&&& 87. imagine&& 88. experiment&&& 89. patient&&&&&&&&& 90. oceans【2012 山东滨州】66.They have English and math on _______(星期一) morning. 【2012 山东滨州】67.We often borrow some books from our school______ (图书馆).【2012 山东滨州】68.I don’t know if Mary is ______ (好) t swimming.【2012 山东滨州】69.Can you tell me the ______ (首都) of Canada?【2012 山东滨州】70.September is the ______ (九) month of a year.【2012 山东滨州】71.We should take an ______& (积极的) part in physical exercises.【2012 山东滨州】72. We are strongly against dropping litter ______ (到处).【2012 山东滨州】73.Lucy often plays tennis to relax ______(自己) after sch00l.【2012 山东滨州】74.The boy is so ______ (聪明的) that he can work out the problems easily.【2012 山东滨州】75.It is impolite to ______& (指) at anyone with your chopsticks while eating meals.【答案】66. Monday 67.& library 68.& good 69.& capital 70.& ninth 71. active 72. everywhere 73. herself& 74. smart / clever 75. point 【2012山东泰安】71. I hope to go to Taiwan one day to enjoy the b______ sights there. 【2012山东泰安】72. He is too fat. His mother asks him to eat more vegetables and l_______ meat. 【2012山东泰安】73. She was very ill, but _______(幸运地) she is now out of danger. 【2012山东泰安】74. We will have a meeting on _________(周四) afternoon.【2012山东泰安】75. It is well-known that there are four ______(季节) in a year. 【答案】71. beautiful 72. less& 73. luckily 74. Thursday 75. seasons 【2012山东枣庄】单词拼写(共5小题,每小题1分,满分3分。)根据下列句子所给的汉语提示,写出所缺单词的正确形式,每空一词。把答案写在题后的横线上。56. You can be in our school& 音乐 festival.57. I want to go& 游泳& .58. Is it an& 令人感兴趣的& job?59. Ronaldo& 踢& soccer for his national team when he was seventeen.60. I agree, but Wei Ming feels& 不同地& .56. __________________57. _________________&&& 58. __________________59. __________________60.__________________【答案】56. music 57. swimming 58. exciting 59. played 60. differentA. 根据句意和所给的中文提示,写出句子中的单词。【2012 烟台中考】1. Everyone else in my class was invited _______(除了)me, and I don’t know why.【2012 烟台中考】2. Doing lots of listening practice is one of the ______(秘诀) of becoming a good English learner.【2012 烟台中考】3. Please come over to my office tomorrow morning to ______(讨论) our new plan.【2012 烟台中考】4. Did you use to get ______(紧张的) when you see the school report from your teacher?【2012 烟台中考】5. Do you know what your ______(父母的) favorite colors are?1.except& 2. secrets& 3. discuss& 4. nervous/stressed& 5. parents’【2012福建福州】ii. 根据中文提示,用词组和适当形式填空,每空一词。(每小题1分,共5分)81.________ ________( 事实上), he is afraid of making a speech in public.82. As we know, good results________ ________(取决于) hard work.83. Many teachers go on working________ ________ ( 即使) they are sick.84. His dream________ ________ (实现)at last with his great effort.85. We are________ ________ (为……自豪) China for its long history and colorful culture.【答案】86. age&& 87 us&& 88. changed&& 89. more&& 90. enough【2012浙江宁波】(A)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式,没空只写一词。71. A shark is a dangerous&&&& ______▲_____&&& ( 动物) that lives in the sea.72. Lin Shuhao did a good job in the basketball match last month. He is my favorite _▲_( 明星).73. John is______▲_____ (幸运的) enough to be chosen for the swimming club. 74.& It has been the ______▲_____(第十)day since we climbed the Great Wall.75 He borrowed my iPhone 4s and hasn't ______▲_____(归还) it to me.【答案】71. animal&& 72. star&&&&&&&& 73. kicky&&&&&&& 74, tenth&&&&&&&& 75. returned【2012浙江宁波】(B)在下列各句的空格内填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。76 Newton was sitting under an apple tree when an apple f& ______▲_____ onto his head.77. In my hometown, the weather of this summer is much h_____▲_&& than that of last summer.78. Tom and Jerry r______▲_____ their bikes to Uncle Ma's Farm twice a month.79. The mother cat was killed, and the baby eat had to live by i______▲_____.80. Pass me that pair of glasses, please. 1 can't sec the words c______▲_____ .【答案】76. fell&&&&& 77. hotter/humider&&&&&&& 78. ride&&&&&& 79. itself&&&&&&& 80. clearly【2012贵州铜仁】i.根据括号里所给的汉语写出英语单词。答案书写于答题卡卷II各小题规定的位置。&81.The music is sweet, she often _______(分享)it with me.&82.The activities of learning from Lei feng in our school is very _____(受欢迎)with students.&83.He can speak English________(更好)than I.&84. If I am wrong, I will not mind saying ______(道歉) to him. &85.He bought a useful ________ (书)as present for my birthday yesterday.【答案】81.shares.&& 82.popular.& 83. better.&& &84.sorry.&& &&85. book【2012贵州铜仁】ii. 根据句意和空缺处所给首字母写单词。答案书写于答题卡卷II各小题规定的位置。&86.I have m________hobbies, such as swimming, rowing and hiking.&87.He said he would never f_________ the trip to Mount Fanjin. &88.We should do more exercise to keep h ________.&89.Tongren have developed r&&&&&&&&&& into a modern city in the recent years.&90.My little sister is so young that she can’t look after h________.【答案】86.many.& &87. forget.& &88.healthy.& &89. rapidly&&&&&& 90.herself.单词拼写。根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意明确,语言通顺。
【2012.安徽】96. This bike is a g_________(礼物) from my uncle.【2012.安徽】97. It’s p__________(礼貌) to use quiet voice in the library. 【2012.安徽】98. The old man started singing, and we all j__________(加入) in.【2012.安徽】99. Reading and writing are two basic learning s__________(技能)。【2012.安徽】100. Make sure you put all the answers in your P_________(试卷) before handing it in.& 【2012江苏连云港】A. 根据句意和汉语提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。46. ________(节日)like Christmas and Halloween are also popular in China now.47. Pop star Whitney Houston was found ________(死亡)on the eve of the Grammy Awards.48. D What are the workers doing over there?D They are busy ________(建造)the BRT between Haizhou and Xugou.49. Unluckily, the recent floods ________(摧毁)many farm-house in the south.50. Daniel did the exercises too ________(粗心), and it made his teacher very angry.【答案】46. Festivals&&& 47. dead&&&&& 48.building&&& 49.destroyed& 50. carelessly根据句意及汉语提示,填写句中所缺的单词。【2012贵州毕节】根据句意和首字母或汉语提示,写出句中所缺单词的正确形式,每空一词。请把 完整的单词写在答题卡相应的位置。(每小题1分,共10分)61. Mike’s parents are b __________& teachers.62. People will __________ (飞往)to the moon for vacation.63. You should ___________&(刷)your teeth after meals.64. Don't __________ (吼)! I can hear you.65. Mary wanted to buy a __________&(新的)computer.66. Keep your eyes closed. Don't open them u__________&I tell you to do so.67. Lucy is thinner than Lily, but Lily is t __________ than Lucy ?68. M__________ is the fifth month of a year.69. My favorite season is __________&(夏季)because I can swim in the river behind my house.70. What are you g__________&to do tomorrow?【答案】61. both【解析】句意:迈克的父母都是老师。“两者都”用both。& 62. fly 【解析】fly to 接地点表示飞往某地,will是情态动词,后接动词原形。& 63. brush【解析】brush one’s teeth“刷牙” 固定词组。& 64. shout【解析】shout 动词,意为:大喊,喊叫。& 65. new【解析】new 形容词,意为:新的。& 66. until【解析】固定句型“not … until …”“直到… 才…”。句意:闭上你的眼睛,直到我让你睁开你才睁开。&& 67. taller【解析】句意:路西比莉莉瘦,但是莉莉比路西更高。用比较级 taller。& 68. May【解析】May “五月”,句意:五月是一年的第五个月。& 69. summer【解析】考查单词,summer 意为夏季。& 70. going【解析】固定句型,be going to 表示计划、打算要做的事,是一般将来时态。句意:明天你打算去做什么?【2012四川南充】第一节:单词拼写(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)根据汉语提示,用单词的正确形式填空,每空一词。66. Your&&&&&&&&&&& (发音) of the English word is wrong.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 66.&&&&&& 67. Will you please&&&&&&&&&&& (借) me your car? My family will go for a vacation.& 67.&&&&& 68. Do you know my next door&&&&&&&&&&& (邻居) ? He is a pianist.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 68.&&&&& 69. Liu Xiang runs&&&&&&&&&&& (快) of all the athletes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69.&&&&& 70. Her English teacher’s words have&&&&&&&&&&& (激励) her a whole life.&&&&&&&&& 70.&&&&& Key: 81.pronunciation& 82.lend& 83.neighbour& 84.quickly& 85.encouraged第一节 完成句子(共6小题,第小题1分,满分6分)【2012湖北黄冈】81. The young man found it difficult to have dinner because some of his ______(牙齿) had been pulled out.【答案】teeth【2012湖北黄冈】82. Tom and Linda have been________(结婚) for ten years,but they've never quarreled.【答案】married【2012湖北黄冈】83. If you want to become a good Marathon athlete, you must practice______(跑步) every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【答案】running【2012湖北黄冈】84. He manages Over 100 big companies, He is considered to be one of the most_____(成功的) businessmen in China.【答案】successful【2012湖北黄冈】85. Their answers to the question were not the same, that's to say, they answered the question_______(不同地)【答案】differently【2012湖北黄冈】86. When you communicate with your American e-pal on the Internet, the e-mails are supposed to be_____(写) in English&&&&&&&&&&& 【答案】writtenA.【2012江苏盐城】根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子。56.Women in China are usually dressed in&&&&&&&&&&& (红色的) on their wedding day.57. How&&&&&&&&&&& (容易) you will find it to use the mobile phone if you know the function!58. The&&&&&&&&&&& (时装) show held by UNICEF last week was a big success.59. Seeing these old ladies get on the bus,&&&&&&&&& (几个)students offered them their seats.60. We need your help to&&&&&&&&&&&& (筹集)money for those homeless children.61. The traffic lights are&&&&&&&&&&& (控制) by a central computer.62. The ORBIS volunteers were&&&&&&&&& (自豪的) to help so many blind people in need.63. The naughty boy ran into the garden and&&&&&&&&&&& (吓唬) the little cat away.【答案】56. red& 57. easy& 58. fashion& 59. several& 60. raise& 61. controlled& 62. proud& 63. frightened& 【2012 湖北黄石】IV.单词拼写(每小题1分,共5分)根据句意和首字母提示,补全各小题单词。71.Don't speak so l_______, because the baby is sleeping now.72.These days, low-carbon life is very p_______with people in the world.73.Although I have listened to the c______three times, I still don't know who are talking.74.Being blind and deaf, the poor boy can't i______what his future will be like.75.There is something wrong with my iPad. I have to have it r_______at once.【答案】71. loudly& 72. popular&& 73. conversation& 74. imagine& 75. repairedA)【2012江苏徐州】根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。41. A friend of ________(I)is getting married tomorrow.42. Look at the ________(photo). How beautiful they are!43. I know him probably _________(well)than anybody else.44. The boy doesn’t show good manners to others. He is ________(polite).45. I think his idea is worth ________(consider).【答案】41. mine& 42. photos& 43. better& 44. impolite& 45. considering B) 【2012江苏徐州】根据句子意思及汉语提示,写出所缺单词。46. Take the ________(第二)turning on your right and your right and you’ll see the museum.47. Her ________(声音)sounds sweet on the phone.48. I was ________(写)a report when the doorbell rang.49. There is no plant life ________(没有)lightning.50. When you get home, give a call to let me know you’ve _________(到达)safely.&【答案】 46. second& 47. voice& 48. writing& 49. without& 50. arrivedB) 【2012江苏镇江】根据句意及汉语提示、写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。41. ―What’s the ______ (高度、身高) of Jeremy Shu-How?&& ―I don’t know. Maybe he is shorter than Yao Ming.42. Do you know Father’s Day is on the third Sunday of ______ (六月) every year?43. We all agree that the driver who drives after drinking wine should be ______ (惩罚).44. Some famous doctors provided ______ (有用的) treatment for “The Most Beautiful Woman Teacher”―Zhang Lili.45. Donations are welcome ______ (在……期间) the charity show that will be held in our school.【答案】41.height& 42.June&& 43. pushed&&& 44.valuable&& 45. duringA) 【2012江苏宿迁】根据句意及所给中文提示或英文解释,写出句中所缺单词,每空限填一词。51. People like travelling in ______ (春天) because it is neither too hot nor too cold.52. ― What’s your father’s ______ (职业)?&& ― He is a doctor.53. The 30th Olympic Games will be held in London, the ______ (首都) of England.54. Lucy is polite and ______ (乐于助人的). We all like her.55. Our maths teacher asked you to go to his office ______ (立即). He is waiting for you.56. Colours can change our moods and some may make us feel ______ (in need of sleep).57. Hurry up, or we can’t ______ (arrive at) the railway station on time.【答案】51. spring& 52. job& 53. capital& 54. helpful& 55. immediately& 56. sleepy& 57. reach
【2012 内蒙古包头市】根据句意及汉语提示,用短语的恰当形式完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡对应位置。11.Jim is a computer fan and he wants to be a computer engineer when he______(长大).12.My friend Jane went to America two years ago, and I’m_______(盼望)seeing her again.13.All your books must________(放好)after a day’s study.14.I had great difficulty___________(算出)that maths problem.15.No one knows what kind of cars we will have_________(在未来).11. grows up& 12. looking forward to&& 13. be put away& 14. working out&& 15. in the future/in future 【2012 广西桂林】B.单词填空(每小题1分,共10分)请根据所给首字母或中文提示,写出单词在句中的正确形式。每空只能填一词,将单词完整地写在答题卡上。81. My English teacher drives her c_______ to work every day.82. There are f_______ seasons in a year.83. ―Is it your dictionary?&&& ―No, it’s not m_______. 84. We usually s_______ the floor before the Spring Festival.85. Project Hope has raised money and p______for the education of 2.7 million poor students.86. Mother gave me a new _______ (书包) as a present on my birthday.87. Don’t be_______ (害羞) when you speak English to foreign friends.88. I like the pink and white dress very much, it feels __________ (柔软的).89. People could h______ (几乎不) believe their ears when they heard the news about Wu Bin (吴斌).90. People not only in China but also from many other countries are still _______ (受影响) by Confucius’ thoughts.& 【答案】81. car&&& &&82. four& &83. mine &&&& 84. sweep&&&& &85. paid&86. bag/schoolbag&87. shy&&&&& &88. soft&&89. hardly&&&&& &90. influenced【2012四川成都】十一、根据句意和所给首字母填写单词。(共5小题,每小题1分;计5分)86. Jane can play the piano, but she can’t play it well. She n ______ to practice more. 87. I really like sports. I want to join a sports c ___________. 88. Bob was very s ______ two years ago. Now he is tall, and he’s the tallest in his class. 89. Yesterday evening, Mary t ______ a walk with her mother after dinner. 90. My sister studies h ________, and she usually gets good grades in exams. 【答案】86. needs 87. club 88. short 89. took 90. hard (B)在下列各句的空格内填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。【2013浙江宁波】76. The restaurant is open every day e_______ Monday.【2013浙江宁波】77. I’m so tired that I can h_______ keep my eyes open. 【2013浙江宁波】78. The meat is producing a terrible s_______ . Throw it away!【2013浙江宁波】79. The new semester usually begins in September, the n_______ month of a year.【2013浙江宁波】80. In summer, the days are longer and the nights are s_______. 【答案】76. except& 77. hardly& 78. smell& 79. ninth& 80. shorter【2013安徽】X. 单词拼写(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)&& 根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写, 使句意明朗,语言通顺。96. What do you like to do in your f____________ (空闲的) time?97. I could hear her sweet v__________ (嗓音) from the next room.98. Traveling by plane is expensive, but it s__________ (节省) time.99. Would you please make a shopping l__________ (清单) for the picture?100. It’s polite to k ___________ (敲) on the door before entering a room.答案:96. free& 97. voice& 98. saves& 99. list& 100. knock& (一)单词拼写(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)根。句意和首字母或汉语提示,将单词的正确形式完整的写在答题卡相应的位置上。【2013山东泰安】66.We cant breathe f________ air because of polluted environment.【2013山东泰安】67. Lets set out now since the sun has r________【2013山东泰安】68.Song Yang, a bus driver, will be remembered for having saved 33 p______.【2013山东泰安】69. Thomas Edison had made more than one ________(千) inventions in his life.【2013山东泰安】70. It rained so ________(大) last night that the lake is full of water now.【答案】66. fresh 67. risen& 68 . passengers& 69. thousand 70. heavily根据句意和首字母提示,补全各小题单词。【2013湖北黄石】71. Please give me a hand. I’m not tall e_________ to reach the book on the top of the bookshelf.【2013湖北黄石】72. We must f__________ the teacher’s instructions when we are in the lab.【2013湖北黄石】73. He has some t__________ understanding what his teacher says because of his poor English.【2013湖北黄石】74. It is usually very hot in June, but s__________ it can be cool.【2013湖北黄石】75. Don’t disturb him. He is busy w__________ an important report.【答案】71. enough .& 72 .follow.&& 73. trouble.& 74 . sometimes.&& 75.writing.【2013山东济宁】1. If you are far away from your parents for a long time, you will m______them.【2013山东济宁】2. Mo Yan is the first Chinese w______who wins the Nobel Prize in literature (诺贝尔文学奖).【2013山东济宁】3.The boy is so c______ that he can work out many difficult problems,【2013山东济宁】4. Pandas are from China. And Koalas are from A______.1. miss 2. writer 3. clever 4. Africa【2013广东广州】根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母写出所缺单词。在填写答卷时,要求写出完整单词。(每空只限填一词)【2013广东广州】66. David can r&&&&&& very fast. I’m sure he will win the race at the sports meeting.【2013广东广州】67. It’s dangerous to swim in the r&&&&& . It’s safer to go to the swimming pool.【2013广东广州】68. Animals are useful. For example, we can get fresh m&&&&&& from cows.【2013广东广州】69. Your voice is very sweet. Would you s&&&&&& a song at the English party?【2013广东广州】70. Yao Ming, one of China’s best ever basketball players, is more than 2 metres t&&&&& .【答案】66. run&& 67. river&& 68. milk&& 69. sing&& 70. tall
【2013山东威海】单词拼写 (共 6 小题,计6分) 根据句意和音标提示以适当形式填写单词,请将答案填写在答题指定位置。56. I dream someday I can&&&&&&&&&&&&& /ə’fɔ:d/ a wonderful trip to Australia.57. Danny is always&&&&&&&&&&&&& /’kɔpi ŋ/others’ homework, which often makes him fail in exams.58. The coming holiday will help you&&&&&&&&&&&&& /ril&kst/after the exams.59. He has made a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& /di’siʒən/to visit the West Lake in the coming summer holidays.60. ―I wonder why Mary didn’t answer my phone.―&&&&&&&&&&&&& /pə’h&ps/ she was busy at that time.61. There are four&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& /si: znz/ in a year. Which one do you like best?【答案】56. afford&& 57. copying& 58. relaxed& 59. decision&& 60. perhaps& 61. seasons VII. 填写单词 根据句子意思,在空格中填写适当的单词,使句子完整、正确。(共8分,每小题1分)【2013湖北孝感】66. September is the _______ month of the year.【2013湖北孝感】67. Alice likes singing and she wants to be _______ in the future.【2013湖北孝感】68. Nobody taught my sister drawing. She learned it by ________.【2013湖北孝感】69. I’m ________ of the dark. That’s why I always go to sleep with the light on.【2013湖北孝感】70. My classmates are all friendly. I find it easy to get on ________ with them.【2013湖北孝感】71. I want to buy some snacks in the supermarket. Could you please go _______ with me?【2013湖北孝感】72. It’s a fact that Diaoyu Islands _________ to China.【2013湖北孝感】73. To keep the H7N9 flu away, we should often wash our _______ and do more exercise.【答案】66. ninth& 67. singer& 68. herself& 69. afraid& 70. well 71. shopping& 72. belong& 73. hands【2013山东淄博】六、单词拼写(共5小题,满分5分)根据句义完成句中已给出首字母的单词。【2013山东淄博】66. Leo has no sisters or brothers. He is the o _______child in his family.【2013山东淄博】67. Thank you very much for i_______me to your birthday party.【2013山东淄博】68. Chinese people are supposed to shake h_______ when we meet for the first time,【2013山东淄博】69. There is little time left. We have to walk u_______to get there on time.【2013山东淄博】70. October is the t_______ month in a year. 【答案】每小题1分,与答案不同但能使整个句子结构完整、有实际意义同样得分。66. only& 67. inviting& 68. hands& 69. quickly& 70. tenth六、单词拼写(每小题1分,共10分)【2013广西贵港】根据句子中所给单词的首字母或中文提示,填写正确的单词。76. Ted is so b______ that he has no time to watch TV in the evenings. 77. I can’t understand what you said. Please speak more s_______. 78. It is very cold and snowy in D______ in Harbin every year. 79. Mary likes reading very much. She often borrows some books from the l______. 80. Many people like Wang Fei’s songs because she has a sweet v______. 【答案】76. busy 77. slowly 78. December 79. library 80. voice& ii. 根据句意和空缺处所给首字母写单词。答案书写于答题卡卷II各小题规定的位置。&【2013贵州铜仁】86.Most of the students usually go to school on f________.&【2013贵州铜仁】87.I hope e_____________ goes well with you.. &【2013贵州铜仁】88.My home isn’t f________from the school. It is only two minutes’ walk.&【2013贵州铜仁】89.There are t&&&&&&&&&& months in a year.&【2013贵州铜仁】90.―Wow! How nice the watch is!&&&& ―Well, It’s m________ in China, but not SWISS MADE.答案:86.foot& &87. everything& &88.far&&& &89. twelve&&&&&& 90.madeVII.句意填词& 在句中横线上填入一个适当的词,使句意完整。(5分)【2013吉林】31. ―How do you get to work, Emma?&& ―I get to work _______ bike.【2013吉林】32. You need to bring your umbrella on ________ days, or you’ll get wet.【2013吉林】33. Mr. Smith has two children. One is shy, the ________ is outgoing.【2013吉林】34. The hottest season is __________ , and the coldest is winter.【2013吉林】35. Some students have to __________ glasses in class because they can’t see the blackboard clearly.【答案】31. by&& 32.rainy/ snowy/ wet&& 33. other&& 34. summer&& 35. wear【2013新疆】A. 根据首字母提示填写单词所缺部分,使句子完整。66. We p______ lots of trees around the school last month. Now they grow well.67. Xinjiang food t______ delicious. Most people like eating.68. Please be c______ when you crosses the street.69. It’s very dangerous to d______ after you drink wine.70. If your dream comes t______, you must be happy.66.planted& 67.tastes 68.careful 69.drive 70.true B.根据下列句子的意思及所给首字母或汉语提示,写出所缺单同,每空限城一词。71. Nobody can go a ____the road when the traffic lights are red. It’s dangerous. 72. It’s impossible to s____ Diaoyu Island from China. 73.My brother put a bag of rice on his right _____(肩膀)and left the shop.74. Mr. Yang couldn’t catch the last bus, so he was f_____to walk home.75.Li Ming won the ____(第九)place in the long jump. 【答案】71.across 72.separate 73.shoulder 74.forced 75.ninth【2013新疆阜康、米泉】根据句子中所给的单词首字母或中文提示,填写正确的单词。76. It’s 11:00 in the evening now. You can’t c&&&&&&&&&& the last bus.& 77. Thursday is the f&&&&&&&&&& day of a week.78. There is a big l&&&&&&&&&& in the park. We can go boating there. 79. Tomorrow I want to get up early, go out for some f&&&&&&&&&& air and enjoy a healthy life.80. You shouldn’t w&&&&&&&& about your mother. She is OK.【答案】76. catch&& 77. fifth&&&& &78. lake&& 79. fresh&&&& &80. worry(2014年新疆阜康市、米泉市)六、单词拼写(每小题1分,共10分)根据句子中所给的单词首字母或中文提示,填写正确的单词。76. His mother is a n______ and she works in the hospital.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. Tomorrow is Sunday. Don't w______ me up too early.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78. The room is so dark that I can’t see anything c______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. The p______ of the computer is 5000 yuan. I can't afford it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80. Alice used to be q______, but now she is very outgoing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81. Li Lei is going to be an ______(工程师) when he grows up.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. I believe you will ______(成功) if you don't give up.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. This skirt doesn't fit me, please give me ______(又一的) one.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84. I feel ______(坚定地) that you've made the wrong decision.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. We hope you can ______(提供) us with some information about shopping online.答案:76. nurse&& 77. wake& &78. clearly& &79. price& &80. quiet 81. engneer 82. succeed& 83. another& 84. strongly& 86. provide【2014广东广州】66. When I was younger, my h___________ was collecting stamps, but now I like painting.【2014广东广州】67. Don’t f___________ to turn off the lights when you leave the classroom.【2014广东广州】68. I’m feeling h___________ now. Where can I get something to eat?【2014广东广州】69. The box is too heavy for me. Would you please help me c___________ it?【2014广东广州】70. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas because it never snows in w___________ in Guangzhou.66. hobby 67. forget 68. hungry 69. carry 70. winter 【2014东济宁】根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺,语法正确。1.Spring Festival usually come in J__________ or February.2. The girl is still very w___________ after her illness.3. Evn felt very t______ after a whole day’s hard work.4. Our parents provide us with food and c__________ and never ask for anything in return. 5. It’s usually considered impolite to ask _________(个人的) questions about others.6. Most foreign visitors are very _________(兴趣) in Chinese traditional culture.7. Many people will come to Jining to ________(观看) the 23rd Games of Shandong in September.8. I plan to travel to several ____________( 欧洲) countries this summer vacation.【答案】1. January& 2. weak&& 3.& tired&&& 4. chances& 5. personal&&& 6. interested& 7. watch&& 8. European&
&(2014 浙江杭州)八、单词拼写(共10小题,计10分)&&& 根据下列句子及所给的首字母.在答题纸上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。71. This kind of thing only happens in films, not in r______ life.72. Your mother's or father's brother is your u_________.73. It is p_______ to say “thank you& when someone has helped you.74. He s___________ his old car for $5,000 yesterday. He wants to buy a new one.75. Did she enjoy h__________ at the party last weekend?76. The girls were r___________ their bikes around the lake while the boys were running.77. We often work t_________ as a team in English classes.78. I' m very s___________ for using your computer without asking.79. After he finished high school, my brother went to c___________ for further education.80. She is t_________ years old now and next year she will be fourteen.71.real 72.uncle 73.polite 74.sold 75.herself 76.riding 77.together 78.sorry 79.college 80.thirteen (B)在下列各句的空格内填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。【2014浙江宁波】81. “Jackie is of medium h ______ ” means Jackie is neither tall nor short.【2014浙江宁波】82. Nowadays it's a m_______ lifestyle to spend weekends in the countryside. 【2014浙江宁波】83. Reading a_______every morning is a good way to improve your English.【2014浙江宁波】84. The sun p_______ us with light and heat. We can’t live without it.【2014浙江宁波】85. Last year many of his short stories were t_______ into some foreign languages. 【答案】81. height& 82. modern& 83. aloud& 84. provides& 85. translated【2013山东日照】五、 词汇运用(共两节,计20分)第一节&& 单词拼写&& 根据首字母或汉语提示,在答题卡上写出下列句子中单词的完全形式。(共10小题,计10分)61. The old man felt a bit l_______ with his wife gone.62. We are secretly preparing a birthday party to give Mum a s_________.63. My busy work made it i______ for me to visit my old mother quite often. 64. The company o_____ the young man a job, but he didn’t take it.65. We got up early and c______ the early train back.66. Doing more exercise will ______(改善) your health.67. December is the ________(十二) month of a year.68. The garbage _______ (短信) on cell phones are polluting the teens.69. I never like long walks, _______(尤其) in winter.70. The fisherman made a fire and _______(悬挂) his wet clothes up to dry.61. lonely& 62. surprise& ”63. impossible&&& 64. offered&& 65. caught& 66. improve& 67. twelfth& 68. messages& 69. especially&& 70. hung&&
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴