规划求解 英语求解

英语求解。_百度知道
提问者采纳
1. Look at the cat which/that is runing there2. This is the camera which/that I bought yesterday.3. The boy who/that is from Austrilia is good at drawing.4. The library which/that is next to the hotel is very big.5. Do you remember that woman who we met in the street?别光抄,要想想为什么哦 把两个句中相同意思的词找出来,然后用连接词来代替
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
5. Do you remember that woman whom we met in the street?
look at the cat which is runing there
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语同义词求解~produce ,generate,cause这三个词都有"发生,引起"的意思,但感觉又都有不同请问是哪些不同呢?_百度作业帮
英语同义词求解~produce ,generate,cause这三个词都有"发生,引起"的意思,但感觉又都有不同请问是哪些不同呢?
英语同义词求解~produce&,generate,cause这三个词都有"发生,引起"的意思,但感觉又都有不同请问是哪些不同呢?
produce一般指生产generate一般指生意或什么所产生的利润cause是造成,泛用
producevt. 生产;引起;创作n. 农产品,产品vi. 生产,创作generate vt. 使形成;发生;生殖cause n. 原因;事业;目标vt. 引起;使遭受英语求解。 _百度作业帮
英语求解。
英语求解。&
学英语:外语就是用时间堆出来的.不能期望一下子有很大的提高. 充分利用每天的点滴时间,多记单词,多读和译重点课文.紧紧抓住每一与外语好的人的互动机会.多看(否则你无阅读能力),多念(否则是哑吧外语),多听(否则你是聋子外语),多写(否则你无法翻译).另外,有相关外语互动网站,你找一下,对你会有帮助的. 记住:学外语和我们从小学说话一样,平时的努力会有巨大收获的. 学习要安排一个简单可行的计划, 改...求解英语_百度知道
提问者采纳
How I’ve changed&My life has changed a lot in the past few years. And I used to&be outging when I was in the primary school. Now I’am quieter. I used to comb two braids. Now I comb a braids. And I used to be lazy but now I become a little hard-working. Then I used to like watching TV , but now I think it’s too boring.&&I often miss the old days. I used to play afetr the school. But now I have to do my homework, I have to study all day. And I go to bed really late. I often feel tired. I can tell you I used to fall asleep early, and I never fell tired. Oh,I pass the day!&
74 hot tea 73 in space 72 learn each other 71 take jokes 就只能看到这么多
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
像素已死.....................
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁