i likethank for your helpshoes的答语是thankyou还是really

I am really happy to receive your response. I must thank you for your care and concern towards my situation, God will bless you abundantly for me. Dear i will like you to call me with Reverend phone number below (+) so that i can hear your sweet voice and i will also like to relocate to 的翻译:真高兴地收到您的答复。我必须感谢您的关心和关注你对我的处境,上帝会保佑你越发我。亲爱的我会像你打电话给我的牧师电话号码如下 (+) 使我可以听到你甜美的声音,我还想搬到你的国家有更好的生活。其实我永远不会知道你将感觉是否这是太早告诉你只因为我是 in.l 的条件已决定,要求你的善意帮助,走进业务伙伴的合作,我相信你不会背叛我,我把精神出卖我 ;哪个 i 曝晒你相信上帝。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
I am really happy to receive your response. I must thank you for your care and concern towards my situation, God will bless you abundantly for me. Dear i will like you to call me with Reverend phone number below (+) so that i can hear your sweet voice and i will also like to relocate to
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
真高兴地收到您的答复。我必须感谢您的关心和关注你对我的处境,上帝会保佑你越发我。亲爱的我会像你打电话给我的牧师电话号码如下 (+) 使我可以听到你甜美的声音,我还想搬到你的国家有更好的生活。其实我永远不会知道你将感觉是否这是太早告诉你只因为我是 in.l 的条件已决定,要求你的善意帮助,走进业务伙伴的合作,我相信你不会背叛我,我把精神出卖我 ;哪个 i 曝晒你相信上帝。
正在翻译,请等待...
我真高兴地收到你的回应。 我必须感谢你为照顾和关心我的情况,神将祝福您为我。 各位我会像你请我与牧师电话号码如下(+__LW_AT__),这样我就可以听到声音甜美你和我也会想迁移对你的国家有美好生活。
真高兴地收到您的答复。我必须感谢您的关心和关注你对我的处境,上帝会保佑你越发我。亲爱的我会像你打电话给我的牧师电话号码如下 (+) 使我可以听到你甜美的声音,我还想搬到你的国家有更好的生活。其实我永远不会知道你将感觉是否这是太早告诉你只因为我是 in.l 的条件已决定,要求你的善意帮助,走进业务伙伴的合作,我相信你不会背叛我,我把精神出卖我 ;哪个 i 曝晒你相信上帝。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
改句子:thank you for your help with my lesson .改同义句thank you for [ ] [ ]with my lessons .we're doing really hard work[改为感叹句] [ ] [ ]work we are doing.li's possible for the wood to catch fire in this place.[改同义句] wood [ ] [ ]fire in this place.选择单词或短语的正确形式完成句子 study ,short,try on,look after ,hate ,tomato,lie,be made of,go well with ,health.[1]l like the white blouse and it [ ]my red trousers.[2]mary always[ ]the shoes before she buys them.[3]you will be [ ]if you go on a diet.[4]l'll have[ ]juice to start a meal.[5] l don't feel well.l need to [ ]down on my bed.[6]the bag is pretty but it [ ]old clothes.[7]l[ ] to go into her room because there is no light in it.[8]mun,lwant to wear[ ].lt's too hot today.[9]my parents are busy every day.they have no time[ ]me.[10]gary [ ]english at six o'clock and he does well in it
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.helping me 2.how hard 3.can catch 1.goes well with 2.tries on 3.healthy 4.tomato 5.lie 6.is made of 7.hate 8.shorts 9.to look after 10.studies
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
十五、情景交际. 【真题速练】 考点 1 感谢与道歉 1. (2014& 衡阳中考 )&Congratulations! You&ve got a chance to take part in the talk show. &. A. Thank you B. I agree C. Good luck.
Published by
Download presentation
Copy to clipboard
Presentation on theme: "十五、情景交际. 【真题速练】 考点 1 感谢与道歉 1. (2014& 衡阳中考 )&Congratulations! You&ve got a chance to take part in the talk show. &. A. Thank you B. I agree C. Good luck."— Presentation transcript:
十五、情景交际
【真题速练】 考点 1 感谢与道歉 1. (2014· 衡阳中考 )—Congratulations! You’ve got a chance to take part in the talk show. —. A. Thank you B. I agree C. Good luck 答案 : A 。
2. (2014· 邵阳中考 )—Your son is very clever, Mrs. White! —. A. Thank you B. Yes. You are right C. No. He isn’t clever at all 答案 : A 。
3. (2013· 武汉中考 )—I’m very sorry. I broke your tea cup. —. A. It doesn’t matterB. You’d better not C. Take it easyD. It’s too bad 【解析】选 A 。考查情景交际。句意 : 对不起, 我打碎了你的茶 杯。上句是在表示道歉, 用 It doesn’t matter 回答, 表示 “ 没关系 ”; You’d better not 意为 “ 你最好不要 ”; Take it easy 意为 “ 别紧张 ”; It’s too bad 意为 “ 太糟糕了 ” 。
考点 2 请求、建议、同意、许可 4. (2014· 宜昌中考 )—Can’t you stay until Monday? —, but I have an appointment on Sunday. A. No problemB. I’m afraid not C. I’d love toD. No, I can’t 答案 : C 。
5. (2014· 南京中考 )—We can invite our teachers to the farewell party next Saturday. —Yes, ? I’ll call them at once. A. what for B. what C. why not D. why 答案 : C 。
6. (2014· 苏州中考 )—Shall we go fishing at six o’clock tomorrow morning? —. Will seven o’clock be OK? A. Sure, it’s up to you B. Sure, no problem C. Sorry, I can’t make it D. Sorry, I’m not available today 答案 : C 。
考点 3 计划与打算 7. (2014· 抚州中考 )—What are you going to do this Sunday? —. Any ideas? A. No wayB. No problem C. Nothing muchD. Nothing serious 答案 : C 。
8. (2014· 聊城中考 )—I’m going to take a physics exam this afternoon. — ! A. Never mindB. Have a good time C. Good luckD. What a pity 答案 : C 。
9. (2013· 咸宁中考 )—I am leaving for Switzerland next week. — ! A. That’s all rightB. It’s a pleasure C. Enjoy yourselfD. You’re welcome 【解析】选 C 。考查情景交际。根据句意 “ 下周我要去瑞典 ” 可 知, 问句是表示计划, 用 Enjoy yourself 意为 “ 玩得开心 ”, 表示祝 福 ; That’s all right, It’s a pleasure 和 You’re welcome 表示 “ 不用 谢 ” 。
考点 4 评价与看法 10. (2014· 南京中考 )—The documentary A Bite Of China Ⅱ is quite popular around China recently. How do you like it? —. A. I think soB. Pretty good C. It’s my pleasureD. All right 答案 : B 。
11. (2013· 南昌中考 )—I think students should have mobile phones to call their parents. —. They often use them to play games instead. A. I hope soB. I don’t agree C. No problemD. Good idea 【解析】选 B 。考查情景交际。句意 : —— 我认为学生们为了给 家长打电话, 应该有手机。 —— 我不同意。他们经常使用手机 玩游戏。上一句是表示陈述个人观点, 用 I don’t agree 意为 “ 我不 同意 ”, 表示不赞同 ; I hope so 意为 “ 我希望是这样 ”, 表示赞同 ; No problem 意为 “ 没问题 ”, 表示爽快答应 ; Good idea“ 好主意 ”, 是提 建议的肯定回答。
【应试必备】 一、感谢和应答 1. 感谢某人 : (1)Thank you. /Thanks a lot. /Thank you very much. (2)Thank you for your help. (3)It’s very kind /nice of you. (4)Thank you anyway /all the same.
2. 回答感谢时的答语 : (1)It’s a pleasure. (2)That’s OK. /That’s all right. (3)You’re welcome.
二、道歉和应答 1. 当要麻烦别人时 : ① Excuse me, please. ② I beg your pardon. 2. 当做错某事时 : ① Sorry. ② I’m sorry for... ③ I’m sorry that... 3. 回答道歉时的答语 : That’s all right. /That’s OK. /Never mind. /It’s nothing. /It doesn’t matter.
三、邀请和应答 1. 表示邀请的用语 : ① Will you come to my party? ② Would you like to go for a walk? ③ May I invite you to dinner? ④ How/What about going for a walk?
2. 接受邀请时的答语 : ① Yes, I’d like /love to. ② Yes. It’s very kind of you. ③ That would be nice. 3. 拒绝邀请时的答语 : ① No, thank you. ② I’d love /like to, but...
四、请求和应答 1. 表请求用语 : ① May I... ? ② Can/Could I... ? ③ Would you mind if I smoke here? 2. 表肯定的答语 : ① Sure/Certainly. ② Yes, do please. ③ That’s all right. ④ Of course, you can. 3. 表否定的答语 : ① I’m afraid not. ② I’m sorry, but you mustn’t/can’t. ③ You’d better not.
五、祝愿、祝贺和应答 1. 祝贺用语 : ① Have a good day/time! ② Have a good journey/trip! ③ Good luck! ④ Enjoy yourself! ⑤ Best wishes to you! ⑥ Happy New Year! ⑦ Merry Christmas! ⑧ Happy birthday! ⑨ Congratulations! ⑩ Well done! 2. 应答用语 : ① Thank you. ② You, too. ③ The same to you.
六、提供帮助和应答 1. 提供帮助 : ① Can I help you? ② Would you like me to help you? ③ What can I do for you? ④ Let me help you. 2. 肯定答语 : ① Yes, please. /Yes, thanks. ② Thank you for your help. ③ Thank you. ④ That would be nice.
3. 否定答语 : ① No, thanks/thank you. ② That’s very kind/nice of you, but I can manage it myself.
【要点备选】 一、约会 1. 约会前询问对方有无空闲时间 : Are you free this afternoon /evening /Sunday? 2. 常用答语 : Yes, I’ll be free then. No, I won’t be free then. But I’ll be free tomorrow.
3. 提出约会时间、地点以征求对方意见的常用语 : How about tomorrow morning? Shall we meet at 3: 00 p. m. at the school gate? 4. 常用答语 : Yes, that’s all right. /All right, see you then.
二、打电话 1. 打电话人常用语 : Hello! May I speak to... ? Is that... speaking? ( 注意 : 不能用 Are you... ? 或 Who are you? ) Extension eight one six, please? Can I leave a message? I’ll call back later /again. I’ll ring him /her up again.
2. 接电话人常用语 : Hello! This is Tom speaking. ( 注意 : 不能用 I am Tom. ) Hello! Who is that? Hold on, please. Hold on a moment. Hold the line, please. Tom isn’t here right now.
Sorry, but Tom is out. Can I take a message for you? I couldn’t get through. Sorry, I’m afraid you have the wrong number.
三、就餐 1. 主人常用语 : What would you like to have? Would you like something to drink? Help yourself to some chicken! Would you like some more rice?
2. 客人常用语 : Yes, I’d like a drink. I’d like rice and chicken. Just a little, please. Can I have some more soup? It’s so delicious. Thank you. No, thank you. I’ve had enough. I’m full, thank you.
四、看病 1. 医生诊断常用语 : What’s the matter? What seems to be the trouble? Do you have a fever? How long have you felt like this? It’s nothing serious. Take this medicine three times a day. You’ll be all right /well soon.
2. 病人叙述病情常用语 : I feel terrible /bad. I don’t feel well. I’ve got a cough /headache. I’ve got a pain here. There’s something wrong with my eyes. It hurts here. I can’t sleep well.
五、购物 1. 售货员常用语 : Can/May I help you? What can I do for you? How many/much do you like? What colour/size/kind do you like? What about this one? Here’s your change.
2. 顾客常用语 : I want/I’d like a pair of shoes. How much is it /are they? May I try it on? It’s too big /small. Sorry, it’s too expensive. Do you have any other colours/sizes/kinds? Two and a half kilos /pounds, please. That’s fine. I’ll take it. Just have a look. Well, I’ll think about it.
六、问路和应答 1. 问路用语 : Excuse me, where is the nearest post office? Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the post office? Excuse me, how can I get to the nearest post office? Excuse me, which bus goes to People’s Park?
2. 应答 : It’s over there. It’s about 500 meters from here. Go down this street until you see the tall red building. Turn right/left at the first /second crossing/corner. You can’t miss it. You can take bus No. 103. You’d better take a taxi. Sorry, I don’t know. I’m a stranger here.
七、谈论天气 1. 询问天气情况 : What’s the weather like today? How’s the weather in Beijing? 2. 陈述天气情况 : What a cold/hot day today! It’s a nice/fine/beautiful/horrible day today. It’s sunny/cloudy/windy/rainy/snowy/foggy. It’s getting cool/cold/warm/hot.
八、语言交际困难 Pardon? /I beg your pardon. Sorry, I can’t follow you. Could you speak again/more slowly? How do you say... in English? I don’t know how to say that in English. I don’t know the word in English. How do you spell it, please? I’m sorry I only know a little English.
九、提醒注意 Don’t forget your raincoat. Remember to lock the door. Mind your head/step! No smoking! No spitting! Wet floor! Look out! Be careful! Don’t touch! It’s dangerous!
十、劝告 You’d better go to see the doctor. You should listen to and read English every day. You need to buy a Chinese-English dictionary. Don’t rush/hurry/push. Please stand in line.
十一、建议 Let’s go and have a look. What /How about a picnic this Sunday? Why don’t you buy a computer? Why not go to a movie?
十二、常见的标志和说明 BUSINESS HOURS 营业时间 OFFICE HOURS 办公时间 OPEN 营业 CLOSED 关门 PULL 拉 PUSH 推 NO SMOKING 请勿吸烟 NO PHOTOS 请勿拍照 NO PARKING 请勿停车 DANGER 危险
ON 开 OFF 关 PLAY 打开 STOP 关闭 EXIT 出口 PAUSE 暂停 ENTRANCE 入口 SHUT 此门不通 BATHING PROHIBITED 禁止游泳 NO ADMITTANCE 闲人免进 MEN’S(GENTLEMEN’S) 男厕所 WOMEN’S(LADIES’) 女厕所 OCCUPIED( 厕所 ) 有人 VACANT( 厕所 ) 没人 SOS 紧急求救讯号 EMS( 邮政 ) 特快专递
十三、态度 1. 同意和不同意 (1) 表示赞同的常用语 : Certainly. /Sure. /Of course. /Yes, please. Yes, I think so. /All right. /OK. That’s a good idea. /I agree(with you). (2) 表示不同意的常用语 : No, I don’t think so. /I’m afraid not. I really can’t agree with you. (3) 表示不完全赞同的常用语 : Yes, maybe. /You may be right.
2. 希望和愿望 I wish to see you again. I hope to become a doctor. I hope it stays fine. I hope so. I hope not.
3. 表扬和鼓励 (1) 表示表扬和鼓励的常用语 : Very good! Well done! Wonderful! Excellent! You speak English very well! Your dress is beautiful! Come on! Keep trying! You can do it! (2) 应答 : Thank you. OK, I’ll try it again.
十四、情感 1. 高兴 How wonderful /nice! That’s lovely/great /wonderful! I’m happy. It’s well done. I’m pleased to know that.
2. 满意 Good! Well done! Perfect! That’s fine. That’s better. That’s good enough. I’m pleased with your spoken English.
3. 惊奇 Really? Oh dear! Is that so? What a surprise! How nice to see you! How surprising! I’m surprised.
4. 忧虑 What’s wrong? What’s the matter? Anything wrong? What should we do? Are you worried about your health?
5. 恐惧 Help! How terrible! I’m afraid of that dog. I’m frightened. 6. 安慰 There, there. Don’t be afraid. Don’t worry. It’s(quite)all right.
7. 同情 I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry about your illness. I’m sorry to hear you are going away. Please accept my deep sympathy. It’ll be OK/all right. 8. 遗憾 I’m so sorry! It’s a great pity! What a shame! That’s too bad!
Ads by Google

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you for your 的文章

随机推荐