vs980能通过verizon wireless激活 software upgrade assistant-lg升级吗

Verizon LG G3 VS985 USB Drivers, Software UpgradeAssistant and Backup Assistant PlusVerizon Software Update Assistant Tool link - Android Forums
Welcome to the Android Central Forums
Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Verizon Software Update Assistant Tool link
I've seen a lot of posts looking for the Verizon Software Update Assistant that is supposed to be contained in a dedicated partition on the G3.
My phone was one that just wasn't affording me the chance to load the tool, so I couldn't grab the Lollipop update.
Most of the links that my searches returned were bad.
I found this one at LG.
The label says it's for the G2, and the page is over a year old, but it worked for me.
After expanding and running it and doing the Lollipop update, my computer now finds the VZW partition on my phone that has this application.
Go figure.
The instructions on the page say to run VZWNotiAgent.exe.
That didn't work for me.
I ran the BYRLauncher.exe.
That did it.
Re: Verizon Software Update Assistant Tool link
I had to go the the LG support site to download the Windows device installer for my Verizon G3. Once I did that, plugged into USB cable connected to pc already, and the autorun said the typical view files, etc. At the top of the list, was the install tool for the
Assistant installer. Careful, MTP was on to, and that autorun quickly changed to sync music, pictures etc. Had to unplug/re-plug to get back to the first autorun selection. Installed the app, ran just fine. Some say this type install is better, as it loads the O/S entirely versus the OTA is fixing, overwriting files, which may leave crap around (that Android directory....). Of course, backed up entirely...thanks to Verizon Cloud app! Wish I could back up like iPhones do....keeping folder/icon placement would be a dream! But I have everything, except that, so happy enough.
Posted via the Android Central App
Using LG backup saved all my folders and icon settings and made my FR MUCH EASIER.
Posted via the Android Central App
Thanks for the link, but it keeps saying &BNRPopup.dll is missing from my computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this prpoblem.& Please help, been trying to upgrade my verizon G3, but it keeps saying that there's no new update.
Thank you.
I was having the same difficulty a month or so back with my installed version of the Update Assistant.
I'm not sure that the problem isn't with some overlooked code loaded into the phone, because the Update Assistant tool started working again after I rooted my phone.
I kept the stock VZW KitKat ROM that was already installed, but rooted to switch off the software update because I really didn't want Lollipop until they fixed it.
When the 5.1.1 update hit last week, I killed the root and the Update Assistant still worked.
By Since9600 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4
By UncleRJ in forum Ask a Question
By izzy67 in forum Verizon LG G2
By Rodsman62 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
Follow Android Central
You Might Want...$100 off Verizon Wireless Promo Code 2016
< requires that you have Javascript enabled in your web browser
88% Success
Used 28 Times Today
Expires in 4 days
Plus Waived Activation, Free Gear Fit2 or 256GB Memory Card with any order.
+ free shipping
69% Success
Used 18 Times Today
Expires on 9/30/16
Get 30% more Data with Verizon Wireless.
75% Success
Used 28 Times Yesterday
The Verizon Plan: One plan. Five sizes. Simple. All sizes include unlimited talk and text. No more 2 year contracts. You have the freedom to adjust your plan monthly to match your needs at that time.
67% Success
Used 21 Times Yesterday
Expires on 9/30/16
Switch to Verizon LTE Advanced. 50% faster peak speeds.
Used 11 Times Yesterday
Expires on 9/30/16
Excludes upgrades.
+ free shipping
Used 12 Times Yesterday
Expires in 4 days
Plus waived activation.
Used 19 Times in the Last Week
Accessories include smart watches, headphones, Bluetooth speakers, and charging devices.
85% Success
Used 15 Times Yesterday
Expires in 4 days
Trade in your phone and we’ll help cover your costs to switch to Verizon.
New smartphone device payment activation & port-in req’d. Get up to $650 prepaid
card for installment plan balance less trade-in value (or up to $350 prepaid card for early termination fees less trade-in value).
Used 90 Times in the Last Week
Option must be selected at checkout.
+ free shipping
Used 46 Times in the Last Week
Expires in 4 days
New device payment activation required on smartphone & 2yr activation on iPad.
Used 52 Times in the Last Week
Expires in 4 days
New 2-yr activation required. $250 instant savings off the retail price.
45% Success
Used 44 Times in the Last Week
Used 29 Times in the Last Week
No credit checks, long-term contracts or deposits. Free Activation. Choose &#8220;Shop&#8221; for Plans & Services, then select &#8220;Prepaid Plans&#8221; to choose from the basic plan, smartphone plan, pay as you go, prepaid tablets or prepaid jetpack.
Used 16 Times in the Last Week
Save on phones from Verizon Wireless including HTC, LG, and Motorola.
Used 24 Times in the Last Week
Expires in 4 days
Get a free HTC Desire with no activation fee and nothing down! Requires 24-Month agreement.
Used 30 Times Today
Expires in 4 days
Plus Waived Activation, Online Only. New 2 Year Activation Req&#8217;d.
Used 56 Times Today
Expires on 9/30/16
Add hum App to your Verizon account and get roadside & emergency assistance, speed & car tracking, car diagnostics & more
Used 56 Times Today
Switch sizes any time.
Used 56 Times Today
EXPIRES TODAY
Used 56 Times Today
EXPIRES TODAY
Used 56 Times Today
EXPIRES TODAY
Used 26 Times Today
Expires on 9/30/16
Used 52 Times Today
Expires in 4 days
Added on 8/24/16
See More Offers
Includes Today's Best Offers email. By signing up, you agree
Hand-picked on 8/22/16 by johnnyg
Save with out code at checkout. See site for details.
Hand-picked on 8/20/16 by ada
Phones include Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy.
New device payment activation required.
Excludes upgrades.
Use our code at checkout to save $100 on the total price of the phone. See site for details.
New 2-year activation required. Excludes Upgrades.
+ free shipping
Excludes iPhones, Bundles, Tablets, Galaxy Note 3, HTC One Max, HTC One (M8), Moto X Maker, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
+ free shipping
Excludes iPhones, Bundles, Tablets, Galaxy Note 3, HTC One Max, HTC One (M8), Moto X Maker, Samsung ATIV SE, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
Top Verizon Wireless Product DealsThe latest sale and newly discounted products from Verizon Wireless updated 13 hours ago.
for $189.00
Free Shipping
expires today
Free Shipping
Free Shipping
1,106 DealsUsed Yesterday
About Verizon Wireless
Shopping for a new smartphone or tablet? Use a Verizon promo code to get a smartphone and get connected to high speed wireless wherever you roam. Or score a bargain on Verizon iPhones, Samsung, HTC and LG smartphones with coupons.
Holiday Savings
Top Categories
Other Verizon CompaniesVerizon Wireless
Top Similar Companies
More Information
Verizon Wireless offers communication and entertainment choices for wireless service, high-speed Internet, digital cable, and home phone. Verizon’s wireless 3G network is the largest in the country, boasts the fewest dropped calls, and is very affordable &#8211; thanks to Verizon promo codes and . Find communication solutions for your home, small business, or large enterprise from Verizon.
Use Verizon promo codes to save on other services, including:
Voice: Verizon provides a number of land line services, like POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service), VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol, optical fiber lines, long distance services, and a VoIP service venture with Microsoft called “Verizon Web Calling”.
Video: Verizon provides its FiOS video service that uses an optical fiber network to deliver over 500 channels, plus more than 180 digital music channels, 95 high-definition channels, and 10,000 video-on-demand titles.
Data: In many areas where it offers phone service, Verizon also provides High Speed Internet DSL service. Shared data plans are also available. Use a vzw promo code to save on data for the family.
Smartphone Bundles: Verizon iPhone promo codes for best in category smartphones like the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, as well as top models from Samsung, HTC, LG and Nokia.
Grab additional savings by using promotional codes on top of Verizon&#8217;s Red Hot Deals as featured /redhot
To appease an anti-trust judgment against American Telephone & Telegraph, Bell Atlantic Corporation was founded, along with six other “Baby Bells”. During one of the largest mergers in United States business history (worth $52 billion), Bell Atlantic merged with GTE in June of 2000 and was renamed Verizon Communications Inc.
No matter your communication needs, save money with Verizon Wireless promo codes.
jhsjfp31447
commented on
Arrived quickly. Exactly as advertised!
dicksonlashun421
commented on
I was really impressed with the savings! Love it! Keep the deals coming. :)
commented on
Great deals
robedsh577
commented on
great saving,awesome app. thanks ,robert s.
sherezada84
commented on
Enter Promo Code: NAVAR040VZ at checkout when ordering online to receive 5000 reward points when you sign up for Fios! Trade in the 5000 points to receive a $50 gift card of your choice (including Amazon, Target, and many more)!!
See More Comments
firstsamuel3
commented on
your monthly fees are really high for seniors on a fixed income. We would like to have a smartphone too.
Today's Best
Free Shipping
August 30, 2016
August 29, 2016
Collections & Holidays
By signing up, you agreeThe page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.出自 MBA智库百科()
Verizon无线公司(Verizon Wireless)
  Verizon Wireless公司网站网址:
  Verizon无线公司(Verizon Wireless)是2000年弗莱森公司与在美国的无线业务而成,前者持股55%,后者持股45%。
  Verizon Wireless原为美国第二大移动运营商,从手中Alltel后,Verizon Wireless移动用户数为8370万,超越成为美国移动通信新霸主。
  2005 年以来,Verizon Wireless相继推出了基于宽带的新型数据业务,如面向个人用户的多媒体数据业务V CAST、移动的典型应用视频共享等。
  V CAST业务
  V CAST是美国第一个面向个人用户的移动宽带多媒体业务,为用户提供高速视频下载、3D游戏、音乐下载及新闻和,包括V CASTMusic 、V CAST Mobile TV、VCAST Navigator以及多媒体短信等服务。Verizon Wireless的目标是通过V CAST和高速互联网接入应用,把变成用户的。
  手机电视业务
  Verizon Wireless与MediaFLOUSA合作,于2007年3月率先在美国中西部及西部地区约20个推出手机电视业务,目前可为用户提供8个频道的,包括ESPN、FOX移动、MTV等,业务月收费为15至25不等。这是美国首个由运营商大规模推出的内容丰富、特色突出的移动电视业务。到2007年6月,Verizon Wireless已在美国的30 个市场提供“V CAST MobileTV”业务。
  移动音乐业务
  2006年1月,Verizon Wireless公司推出了V CAST Music 移动音乐业务,音乐库有150 万歌曲,Verizon Wireless的移动用户可通过手机或者电脑下载整曲以及音乐回铃音等。每首歌曲下载到手机上的费用约为1.99美元,而下载到PC的费用为99美分。
  2007年5月,Verizon Wireless基于BREW手机软件推出了创新型V CAST Song ID业务,V CAST Song ID业务的功能是让用户找到喜欢的、而不知曲名的歌曲,通过V CAST Song ID 系统识别后,将歌曲的曲名、演唱者告诉用户,然后用户根据曲名下载整首曲目或回铃音以及墙纸,V CAST Song ID系统可识别上百万首歌曲。Verizon Wireless将继续加快移动音乐业务的发展,正积极地与音乐内容服务商、手机厂商、应用商等进行,讨论新的价格模式和合作方式。
  2007年,Verizon Wireless开始在其手机上的新闻、天气、体育及其他信息网站上发布,开通移动广告业务,这成为该又一收入来源。Verizon Wireless有步骤地开展移动广告业务,规定广告显示的位置,确保用户有满意的体验。业务启动的初期,Verizon Wireless推出了一些及短信广告。
  视频共享业务
  2006年底,Verizon Wireless开始向V CAST Video业务的用户提供 网站上的精选视频片段(月费15美元)。YouTube的编辑挑选视频片段,以供V CAST 用户观看,Verizon Wireless的用户能观看部分联网上最热门的视频节目。
  Verizon Wireless拥有在手机上播放YouTube视频的独家权利,尽管这种独家权利期有限,但该合作仍使Verizon Wireless在与对手的中占据先机,有助于该公司向互联网和娱乐进军。
  2007 年7 月,Verizon Wireless又与YouTube签定新协议,用户可通过短号码“98823”向YouTube网站上传视频片段。
  移动Flash业务
  为了吸引更多的用户购买和使用移动内容服务,Verizon Wireless 在2007年1 月推出了名为“Flash Litefor BREW”的Flash网页多媒体服务,从而使移动图像、视频内容更加栩栩如生、充满,这是北美地区首个Flash内容服务。此前,日本和韩国的已经推出了。
  为配合Flash网页多媒体技术的采用,Verizon Wireless推出了吸引用户的内容服务,如由Shock-wave公司提供的新款视频游戏,由Zingy公司的天气频道以及“电影人”栏目提供的多种图像类应用,目前有四款高端手机可支持“Flash Lite forBREW”。Verizon Wireless 采用了“Flash Lite for BREW”技术,大大丰富了现有移动内容服务,从而吸引更多用户使用。
  固定移动融合业务
  Verizon Wireless 2007年6 月面向用户推出三种新的固网移动融合业务,使用户可自由地在固定网络和之间进行切换。这三种业务分别是Wireless Office、Mobile Conference Connection、PBX MobileExtension。新的业务可为企业用户分配一个统一的号码,用户被呼叫时,其在办公室、家里的固话以及移动电话会同时振铃,还可以拥有统一的语音信箱,在 手机或 上进行简单的操作就可以使用业务。
  多种套餐推动数据业务发展
  为了推动移动数据业务的发展,Verizon Wireless推出了多种套餐计划,以满足用户移动话音资费下降的。该公司还将数据业务与话音业务捆绑,使得话音业务和数据业务使用量都大大增加,降低了话音业务收入下降的幅度,迅速提高了数据业务的。
  Verizon Wireless作为美国最大的CDMA运营商,在激烈的市场竞争中,承受了巨大的考验,努力研发新业务,在网络的升级和更新换代方面投入了大量的,从而成为美国市场收入第一的移动运营商。Verizon Wireless的策略体现在三方面。
  第一,大规模建设版本A网络。Verizon Wireless 2007年将大部分基站升级到EV-DO版本A,大大提高了网络的先进性和可靠性。
  第二,积极研发新技术。以Verizon Wireless为首的企业联盟对的IMS进行了适当的简化和改进,提出了增强型的A-IMS系统框架。同时Verizon Wireless还提出了以LTE为未来向4G演进的发展方向。
  第三,大力推广手机电视、移动音乐下载等多媒体数据业务。Verizon Wireless率先在美国采用的MediaFLO技术,大规模推出手机电视业务,其移动音乐业务也深受用户欢迎。另外,Verizon Wireless还推出了、视频共享、移动Flash、等新业务,在增强用户粘性的同时,也带动了数据业务收入的迅速增长。
  美国运营商Verizon公布了2007年,优良的业绩再次令人吃惊,其无线部门Verizon Wireless的表现尤为突出,数据业务收入比2006年增长了65%,值也实现连续7个季度增长。美国《无线周刊》已连续三年将Verizon Wireless评为“美国最佳移动运营商”,在行业、表现、业务创新等各个方面,Verizon Wireless都堪称第一。
  值得注意的是,按照用户数计算,Verizon Wireless并非美国最大的移动运营商。截至2007年底,以7010万用户位居第一,Verizon Wireless的用户数为6570万紧随其后。但是,Verizon Wireless每个用户带来的却远超过AT&T。美国公司TBR近日公布的运营商用户平均生命周期价值 (lifetimevaluepersubscriber)显示,Verizon Wireless以4273美元比AT&T的2989美元高出许多。
  如果再比较一下Verizon Wireless和AT&T的,就更加明显地看到前者的优势。Verizon Wireless和AT&T的2007年四季度ARPU值分别为51.49美元和50.28美元,考虑到两者用户数的类似,两者运营收入是类似的。但在四季度利润方面,Verizon Wireless以34亿美金比AT&T的19亿美金高出不少,那么,Verizon Wireless缘何能够取得如此优秀业绩呢?
  领跑3G的秘诀
  Verizon Wireless之所以取得成功,选用先进的并持续进行更新升级是一个重要原因。2000年,Verizon Wireless就把网络全部升级到了CDMA2年10月,Verizon Wireless开通北美首家CDMA2000 1x EV-DO网络,之后更是不断投资将网络升级,目前已经将约70%的网络升级至EV-DO版本A,其移动宽带网络覆盖了美国几乎全部人口。
  与CDMA2000 1x EV-DO版本0相比,EV-DO版本A的一个重大改进就是在网络中提供了空中接口QoS能力,能提供一键通、、可视电话、在线游戏等实时多媒体业务。提供VoIP业务将比CDMA1x语音业务具有更低的,Verizon Wireless正在EV-DO版本A网络上进行VoIP业务的预商用试验,同时也在积极研究基于EV-DO版本A网络的可视电话业务。
  与其他技术相比,CDMA拥有极高的频谱利用率,提供了清晰、高质量的和高速、高QoS的数据业务。在面向未来演进方面,CDMA的高度平滑性和低性都使其具有突出的技术优势。
  例如,从1x到EV-DO的升级很大程度上只需更换基站信道板,这种带内升级的优势大大节省了运营商的成本和时间。反观GSM到的升级,运营商需要重建网络,这使得运营商被迫同时运营GSM和两张网,大大提升了运营的难度。事实上,Verizon Wireless之所以能取得比AT&T更好的,CDMA技术功不可没,因为运营一张网的Verizon Wireless比运营两张网的AT&T大大节省了成本。
  在数据业务方面,Verizon Wireless也一直保持领先优势,无论在数据卡上网还是移动多媒体业务方面,该运营商都是美国市场的。据,Verizon Wireless和另一家CDMA运营商SprintNextel占据了大部分移动宽带市场份额,这也迫使AT&T等运营商不断升级3G网络,增加覆盖面积,以应对激烈的竞争。
  最勤奋的创新者
  美国《无线周刊》曾经以“最勤奋的运营商”称呼Verizon Wireless,的确,除了网络先进之外,Verizon Wireless还不断通过全方位的业务和商业创新来改善用户体验。首先,Verizon Wireless以敢于创新闻名,其创新的主旨一直是将用户利益放在首位。例如,Verizon Wireless是美国市场第一个宣布按比例收取提前解约费的运营商,也是首个站出来公开反对将私人号码列入电话黄页的运营商。去年,Verizon Wireless第一个宣布,用户改变资费套餐时,不再需要合约延期。此举充分显示出该运营商对用户忠诚度的自信。数字是有力的说明,去年四季度,Verizon Wireless的用户流失率只有1.2%,而AT&T为1.7%。
  其次,Verizon Wireless不断改革其资费策略以最大限度吸引用户。作为第一个推出不限时语音通话套餐的运营商,Verizon Wireless正在进一步赢得用户青睐。今年2月,该运营商宣布用户以每月99.99美元的可以任何时间在全美国享受无限时通话。该运营商还公布了最新的数据套餐——BroadbandAccess计划,可以每月花费39.99美元和59.99美元分别享受50MB和5GB流量的数据包月服务。
  再其次,Verizon Wireless推行“终端开放策略”,使用户可以根据自己的兴趣爱好选择手机。虽然AT&T与的合作赢得了大量iPhone爱好者,但是Verizon Wireless推出的LGVoyager和Venues手机也具备触控功能,堪称iPhone的强有力对手,今年还有另外25款不同价格的多媒体手机可供选择。此外,Verizon Wireless还提供可以收发邮件的黑莓手机以及的巧克力手机。
  Verizon Wireless近来力推的“开放网络策略”更是将这一策略发挥到极致。该策略允许手机制造商和应用直接进入其网络,这无疑将在美国开创了一种全新的,也给用户提供了近乎无限的终端和应用选择。
  最后,Verizon Wireless在和创新应用方面也走在美国市场最前列。
  去年3月,该运营商与高通旗下的MediaFLOUSA合作在20个城市推出手机电视服务,这也是美国首个由运营商大规模推出的内容丰富、特色突出的移动电视业务。在Verizon Wireless的竞争压力下,AT&T宣布5月推出基于MediaFLO的手机电视业务。
  此外,Verizon Wireless的VCast移动多媒体、、移动音乐、移动广告、视频共享、移动Flash等业务都受到了用户的喜爱,该运营商在推动行业融合和业务创新方面保持了领先优势。
  综上所述,Verizon Wireless无论在网络建设、拓展还是业务发展等方面,都敢为天下先,勇于尝试,锐意创新。正是有了这种创新的精神和对用户体验改善的不懈努力,才使得Verizon Wireless取得了目前的巨大成功。
高山.解读Verizon Wireless的成功奥秘《通信产业报》
本条目对我有帮助10
&&如果您认为本条目还有待完善,需要补充新内容或修改错误内容,请。
本条目由以下用户参与贡献
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '224685',
container: s,
size: '728,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
评论(共0条)提示:评论内容为网友针对条目"Verizon无线公司"展开的讨论,与本站观点立场无关。
发表评论请文明上网,理性发言并遵守有关规定。
以上内容根据网友推荐自动排序生成