懂的不懂浪漫的男朋友下载翻译一下

推荐到广播
646162 人聚集在这个小组
(深海小豚鼠)
(假装你的牙很好)
(噢噢噢哦哦)
第三方登录:请懂英文的朋友翻译一下[已扎口]
May 6, 2008Dear Mr. Hai,As you may know, Jack Cafferty recently gave an interview to Bill Press, a nationally syndicated political commentator in the United States. During that interview he was asked about his recent remarks that have been the subject of controversy in China and the United States. Mr. Cafferty responded :&And the one thing I regret was that some Chinese citizens in China and Chinese-Americans in this country felt like maybe I was insulting them. And that was never my intention. And I am sorry for that…&I hope this clarifies matters for you.Sincerely,David C. VigilanteVice President-Legal为了凑足500字,再来一次:May 6, 2008Dear Mr. Hai,As you may know, Jack Cafferty recently gave an interview to Bill Press, a nationally syndicated political commentator in the United States. During that interview he was asked about his recent remarks that have been the subject of controversy in China and the United States. Mr. Cafferty responded :&And the one thing I regret was that some Chinese citizens in China and Chinese-Americans in this country felt like maybe I was insulting them. And that was never my intention. And I am sorry for that…&I hope this clarifies matters for you.Sincerely,David C. VigilanteVice President-Legal
声明一下:读书时最怕学英语,高考英语8分。
哈哈,这不是那个cnn的道歉信吗?新闻上都有,不要在这里忽悠人了
水平一般,貌似是道歉信..
对,新浪新闻转载,但没翻译,真他MMD气人!
重点是这句话。And the one thing I regret was that some Chinese citizens in China and Chinese-Americans in this country felt like maybe I was insulting them. And that was never my intention. And I am sorry for that…让我感到很抱歉,我可能侮辱在中国居住的很多中国人以及很多美籍华人,然而这不是我的本来意图。非常抱歉,我不想那样。
翻译错了,是对于那些感觉受到侮辱的人,我向你们道歉。应该是这样。对于让在中国居住的很多中国人以及很多美籍华人感到受到了侮辱,我感到很抱歉,然而这不是我的本来意图。非常抱歉,我不想那样。
这个很简单啊尊敬的HAI先生,你也许已经知道,Jack Cafferty近日接受了BILL PRESS的采访,BILL PRESS是一位国家联合会的政治评论员。在采访中,Jack Cafferty被问到他最近关于中国的的评论,该评论成为中国和美国日前的一个矛盾焦点。Jack Cafferty说:“这件事让我感到遗憾,中国朋友和在美华人以为我是在侮辱他们。而那并不是我要表达的意思。但我仍然为此感动抱歉……”。|我希望你也能接受这个澄清。/原文直译是:我希望该澄清对你有用。。该句我译不好…………………………
中文大概意思差不多是这样的(不准确的地方还望包涵,我英语也不好):日 亲爱的Hai先生: 你可能知道,杰克.卡弗蒂最近接受了Bill出版社的采访,Bill出版社是美国一个国家级辛迪加化的政治解说者。在采访中当被问到由于他的评论所引起的在中国和美国的争论时,卡弗蒂先生回答说:“令我感到遗憾的是有些中国民众和在美国的华人感觉好象是我侮辱了他们。我不是有意的,对此我感到抱歉……” 我希望这能澄清一些事。 你诚挚的, David C. Vigilante 法律副总裁
作者:打机王 回复日期: 20:18:34 
这个很简单啊尊敬的HAI先生,你也许已经知道,Jack Cafferty近日接受了BILL PRESS的采访,BILL PRESS是一位国家联合会的政治评论员。在采访中,Jack Cafferty被问到他最近关于中国的的评论,该评论成为中国和美国日前的一个矛盾焦点。Jack Cafferty说:“这件事让我感到遗憾,中国朋友和在美华人以为我是在侮辱他们。而那并不是我要表达的意思。但我仍然为此感动抱歉……”。|我希望你也能接受这个澄清。/原文直译是:我希望该澄清对你有用。。该句我译不好----------对不起。。上面“矛盾焦点”应该 用“争论焦点”就可以-------这封信是David C. VigilanteVice President-Legal写给MR。HAI------那个律师的?
我翻译了一下,差不多是下面的意思。不准确的地方大家多多包涵------------------日 亲爱的Hai先生: 你可能知道,杰克.卡弗蒂最近接受了Bill出版社的采访,Bill出版社是美国一个国家级辛迪加化的政治解说者。在采访中当被问到由于他的评论所引起的在中国和美国的争论时,卡弗蒂先生回答说:“令我感到遗憾的是有些中国民众和在美国的华人感觉好象是我侮辱了他们。我不是有意的,对此我感到抱歉……” 我希望这能澄清一些事。 你诚挚的, David C. Vigilante 法律副总裁
作者:guduyixiao 回复日期: 20:21:10 --------虽然我的也不好。。但感觉你译得更差,和哈
作者:打机王 回复日期: 20:26:26 
作者:guduyixiao 回复日期: 20:21:10 --------虽然我的也不好。。但感觉你译得更差,和哈----------------------------------------------我英语本来就不怎么好,试着翻译了一下,你翻译的的确比我好。我可以对比着学习一下,呵呵!
和上一次的语气没有什么改变啊没有说他自己说的不好,而是说听的人理解不好-some Chinese citizens in China and Chinese-Americans in this country felt like maybe I was insulting them. And that was never my intention.这也算道歉,或者悔改?不要自欺欺人了。而且这个VICE PRESIDENT也没有说I APOLOGIZE。。。只是说这已经说明。。。, 说明了什么?什么也没有说明,那个傻瓜只说他很遗憾,他本意不是这样的,而一些华裔和中国人理解为他在侮辱人(他就是侮辱人了吧)。大家说说吧
作者:mmd无理 回复日期: 20:17:45 
翻译错了,是对于那些感觉受到侮辱的人,我向你们道歉。__________________________________自我感觉太好了(开玩笑), 他才不会那么好,说对那些人道歉呢。他只是说对这个事情表示遗憾(抱歉), 哪个事呢? 他们对他的话觉得他是在侮辱人这个事,并不是他说了这些侮辱人的话这个事。公正得说,这个THAT 是歧义的,不 真诚的道歉就会是这样。真诚的道歉必须是I APOLOGIZE。。。 或者I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE。。。
俺英语曾经考过3.8分。(雷倒)。就不献丑了。
好像是说如果有人以为他这么说是侮辱了他们,当然事实并非这样,那么他对这种情况表示遗憾。
大家还在看Good luck with that if you're not paying cash up front for the car. A dealer is contractually bound by the lender to handle the title and registration process to ensure the lender is listed as lienholder/legal owner on the new certificate of title. A cash customer can demand the title and handle it himself, but it is sometimes weeks and sometimes even a few months after the sale before the dealer has physical possession of the actual title certificate on a used vehicle. This is because used car titles involve paying off the old lender and waiting for them to mail the title to the dealer who took it in as a trade. It's not uncommon for a dealer to aquire a used vehicle from a wholesaler who bought the car from another dealer or auction and that adds add'l hands for the title to pass through before the dealer who made the retail sale receives the title. I've seen cars that have passed through as many as 14 wholesale steps before being retailed and each step adds a minimum of 3 business days to the process.There are 2 different sets of DMV paperwork for vehicle sales in California. New cars require a Report of Sale (RS) to be filed along with the Manufactures Statement of Origin (MSO) while used vehicles require an Application for Registration (AR) be filed along with a boatload of title, registration, notice of lien satisfaction and other docs. Both sets of paperwork are numbered and contain an original and a hard copy. The lower portion of the original is what goes in the window of the vehicle and serves as the temporary registration until title and registration are issued. The law requires the dealer to submit the lower portion of the hard copy (along with DMV fees collected) to DMV within 5 days of the sale whether the MSO, title or other docs are in their possession or not. The upper portion of the original is then submotted to DMV with all the required docs once the dealer has those in hand. The titling and registration of used cars can still take a long time even when the 5 day notice is sent in a timely fashion.Speaking as someone who has been through a couple of DMV audits, only an idiot dealer would drag his feet when it comes to RS/AR submissions. There is no quicker way to get on DMV's shitlist than to get sloppy with those 2 docs and no delaer wants to be on their shitlist.  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  我们在买车的时候有个registration也就是做车辆登记,但是title是啥呢?
  @larsis
22:29:00   Good luck with that if you're not paying cash up front for the car. A dealer is contractually bound by the lender to handle the title and registration process to ensure the lender is listed as lienho...........  -----------------------------  我们在买车的时候有个registration也就是做车辆登记,但是title是啥呢?
  @larsis
22:29:00     Good luck with that if you're not paying cash up front for the car. A dealer is contractually bound by the lender to handle the title and registration process to ensure the lender is listed as lienho...........    -----------------------------    我们在买车的时候有个registration也就是做车辆登记,但是title是啥呢?
  -----------------------------------------------------------------  是所有权的意思。
  title is proof of ownership. while registration is proof of vehicle is allowed to be operated. HTH.
  Good luck with that if you're not paying cash up front for the car. A dealer is contractually bound by the lender to handle the title and registration process to ensure the lender is listed as lienholder/legal owner on the new certificate of title.   如果你还没有把买车的钱付清,那么就要恭喜你了。 因为汽车经销商办理所有权和车辆登记手续是受借方合约约束的,这种约束是为了保证借方作为车辆所有者列在所有权证上。  A cash customer can demand the title and handle it himself, but it is sometimes weeks and sometimes even a few months after the sale before the dealer has physical possession of the actual title certificate on a used vehicle. This is because used car titles involve paying off the old lender and waiting for them to mail the title to the dealer who took it in as a trade. It's not uncommon for a dealer to aquire a used vehicle from a wholesaler who bought the car from another dealer or auction and that adds add'l hands for the title to pass through before the dealer who made the retail sale receives the title. I've seen cars that have passed through as many as 14 wholesale steps before being retailed and each step adds a minimum of 3 business days to the process.  用现金支付的客人可以要求所有权并且由客人自己办理,但是,从客户购买车辆成功到经销商资料充分可以办理所有权证书,这段时间这往往需要几周甚至几个月。这是因为二手汽车的所有权涉及到付清前借方,然后前借方把所有权证寄给销售此车辆的经销商。当一个经销商从批发商购得二手车,而批发商是从另一个经销商或者竞拍获得此车,那么分销商在此车成功销售前是几乎不可能得到所有权的。我曾经看见过有些车在零售前有14个批发步骤,而每一步都至少需要3个工作日办理手续。  
  仅供参考。。。
  谢谢各位
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)麻烦懂日语的朋友翻译一下 十分感谢!评论 - 王朝网络 -
| 分享&&&&&当前位置: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&评论麻烦懂日语的朋友翻译一下 十分感谢!评论&您当前在评论页面,&&今日推荐
&网友评论&&&&上一篇()下一篇()拼音版:汉音对照版:&  免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与王朝网络无关。王朝网络登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述,其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。&&日版宠物情人2017的插曲,很带节奏感,日语的,女生唱的。
最后听见是在第8集的时候女主手割伤了,然后男主用嘴帮她吸了一下,插曲就出来了。
歌手:Def...老钟家的两个儿子很特别,就是跟其他的人不太一样,魔一般的执着。兄弟俩都到了要结婚的年龄了,不管自家老爹怎么磨破嘴皮子,兄弟俩说不娶就不娶,老父母为兄弟两操碎了心...把牛仔裤磨出有线的破洞
1、具体工具就是磨脚石,下面垫一个硬物,然后用磨脚石一直磨一直磨,到把那块磨薄了,用手撕开就好了。出来的洞啊很自然的。需要猫须的话调几...先来看下敬业福和爱国福
今年春节,支付宝再次推出了“五福红包”活动,表示要“把欠大家的敬业福都还给大家”。
今天该活动正式启动,和去年一样,需要收集“五福”...有时候我们打开冰箱就会闻到一股异味,冰箱里的这种异味是因为一些物质发出的气味的混合体,闻起来让人恶心。 产生这些异味的主要原因有以下几点。
1、很多人有这种习...简介
《极品家丁》讲述了现代白领林晚荣无意回到古代金陵,并追随萧二小姐化名“林三”进入萧府,不料却阴差阳错上演了一出低级家丁拼搏上位的“林三升职记”。...你就是我最爱的宝宝 - 李溪芮
(电视剧《极品家丁》片尾曲)
作词:常馨内
作曲:常馨内
你的眉 又鬼马的挑
你的嘴 又坏坏的笑
上一秒吵闹 下...乌梅,又称春梅,中医认为,乌梅味酸,性温,无毒,具有安心、除热、下气、祛痰、止渴调中、杀虫的功效,治肢体痛、肺痨病。乌梅泡水喝能治伤寒烦热、止吐泻,与干姜一起制...什么是脂肪粒
在我们的脸上总会长一个个像脂肪的小颗粒,弄也弄不掉,而且颜色还是白白的。它既不是粉刺也不是其他的任何痘痘,它就是脂肪粒。
脂肪粒虽然也是由油脂...来源:中国青年报
新的攻击方法不断涌现,黑客几乎永远占据网络攻击的上风,我们不可能通过技术手段杜绝网络攻击。国家安全保障的主要方向是打击犯罪,而不是处置和惩罚...夫妻网络直播“造人”爆红
  1月9日,温岭城北派出所接到南京警方的协查通告,他们近期打掉了一个涉黄直播APP平台。而根据掌握的线索,其中有一对涉案的夫妻主播...如何防止墙纸老化?
(1)选择透气性好的墙纸
市场上墙纸的材质分无纺布的、木纤维的、PVC的、玻璃纤维基材的、布面的等,相对而言,PVC材质的墙纸最不透气...观点一:破日本销售量的“鲜肌之谜” 非日本生产
近一段时间,淘宝上架了一款名为“鲜肌之谜的” 鲑鱼卵巢美容液,号称是最近日本的一款推出的全新护肤品,产品本身所...系腰裙(北宋词人 张先)
惜霜蟾照夜云天,朦胧影、画勾阑。人情纵似长情月,算一年年。又能得、几番圆。
欲寄西江题叶字,流不到、五亭前。东池始有荷新绿,尚小如...关于女人的经典语句1、【做一个独立的女人】
思想独立:有主见、有自己的人生观、价值观。有上进心,永远不放弃自己的理想,做一份自己喜爱的事业,拥有快乐和成就...你想体验机器人性爱吗?你想和性爱机器人结婚吗?如果你想,机器人有拒绝你的权利吗?
近日,第二届“国际人类-机器人性爱研讨会”大会在伦敦金史密斯大学落下帷幕。而...10.土耳其地下洞穴城市
变态指数:★★☆☆☆
这是土耳其卡帕多西亚的一个著名景点,传说是当年基督教徒们为了躲避战争而在此修建。里面曾住着20000人,......据英国《每日快报》报道,一位科学家兼理论家Robert Lanza博士宣称,世界上并不存在人类死亡,死亡的只是身体。他认为我们的意识借助我们体内的能量生存,而且...《我爱狐狸精》 - 刘馨棋
  (电视剧《屏里狐》主题曲)
  作词:金十三&李旦
  作曲:刘嘉
  狐狸精 狐狸仙
  千年修...·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&&&& 02:34:08&&&&&为你推荐&&&&&&更多内容··········&&&&&频道精选&&网友关注··········&&热点推荐&01&&02&&03&&04&&05&&06&&07&&08&&09&&&&&&&王朝女性&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&王朝分栏&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&王朝编程&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&王朝导购&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&王朝其他&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&&&&2005-&&版权所有&

我要回帖

更多关于 女朋友不懂事 的文章

随机推荐