英语四级真题试卷题10道,谢谢(预约)

10道英语题,谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
1.available2.smog3.rush4.paid5.camera6.shield7.burn8.in person9.article10.release
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一、Use of English(10道小题,共20分)   1、A: Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the post office?  B: __________.(2分)   A、Donˊt ask that.
B、Sorry, Iˊm a stranger here.
  C、No, I canˊt say that.
D、No, youˊre driving too fast.      2、A: Would you mind changing seats with me?   B: ____________.
(2分)   A、Yes, you can.
B、Of course, I like to.   C、No, I donˊt mind.
D、Certainly, please do.      3、A: Are you ready to order desert, please?  B: _____________________.(2分)   A、Yes, please
B、Please don’t order it   C、No, donˊt mention it
D、Yes, Iˊd like to have some chocolate cake      4、A: Madam, do all the buses go downtown?  B: _________(2分)   A、Sorry, Iˊm new here. B、Wow, you got the idea.
  C、No, never mind. D、Pretty well, I guess.      5、A: I had a really good weekend at my uncleˊs.  B: _______________. (2分)   A、Oh, thatˊs very nice of you
B、Certainly   C、Itˊs a pleasure
D、Oh, Iˊm glad to hear that      6、A: What about going for a walk after dinner?  B: __________ (2分)   A、Why not? A good idea. B、Itˊs good for you.
  C、Thatˊs all right. D、So, do I.      7、A: Hello, may I talk to the director now?  B: __________.(2分)   A、Sorry, he is busy at the moment.
B、No, you canˊt.   C、Sorry, you canˊt.
D、I donˊt know.      8、A: How was your trip to London, Jane?   B: _______________ (2分)   A、I went there alone. B、The guide showed me the way.
  C、By plane and by bus.
D、Oh, wonderful indeed.      9、A: Is that Mr Robert Lee?  B: __________________.
(2分)   A、Yes, Lee speaking.
B、Hello, what do you want?   C、Sorry, speaking.
D、I donˊt know.      10、A: May I see the menu, please?  B: ________________.
(2分)   A、That is the menu, sir.
B、Yes, please go on.   C、Here you are, sir.
D、Of course, sir.            二、Reading(3道小题,共15分)   
America is growing older. Fifty years ago, only 4 out of every 100 people in the United States were 65 or older. Today, 10 out of every 100 Americans
The   aging of the population will affect American society in many ways — education, medicine, and business. Quietly the graying of America. has made us a very
society   — one in which people have a quite different idea of what kind of behavior is suitable at various ages.  
A personˊs age no longer tells you anything about his/her social position, marriage or health. There’s no longer a particular year in which one goes to school
goes   to work or gets married or starts a family. The social clock that kept us on time and told us when to go to school, get a job, or stop working isn’t as strong as it used
to   be. It doesnˊt surprise us to hear of a 29-year-old university president or a 35-year-old grandmother, or a 70-year-old man who has become
time.   Public notions are changing.  
Many people say, &I am much younger than my mother — or my father — was at my age. & No one says &act your age& anymore. Weˊve stopped looking with surprise
older   people who act in youthful ways.     1. It can be learnt from the text that the aging of the population in America
.    A) has made people feel younger    B) has changed peopleˊs social position    C) has changed peopleˊs understanding of age    D) has slowed down the countryˊs social development   2. The underlined word “one” refers to
.    A) a society    B) America    C) a place    D) population   3. We can infer from the text that if a 25-year-old man becomes general manager of a big firm, the writer would most probably consider it _______.    A) normal    B) wonderful    C) unbelievable    D) unreasonable   4. “Act your age” means people should
.    A) be active when they are old    B) do the right thing at the right age    C) show respect for their parents young or old    D) take more physical exercise suitable to their age   5. This passage is mainly about ______________.    A) why American society is different    B) suitable behaviors at different age in Americanˊs eyes    C) how older people act in youthful ways in America    D) how American peopleˊs ideas about age have changed      
How men first learnt to inv in other words, the origin of language is a mystery. All we really know is that men, unlike animals, somehow invented cer?  tain sounds to express thought and feelings, actions and things, so that they could communi?
and that later
called   letters, which could be combined to present those sounds, and which could be written down. Those sounds, whether spoken or written in letters, we call words.  
The power of words, then, lies in their associations—the things they bring up before our minds. Words become filled with meaning
and the longer
we   live, the more certain words recall to us the glad and sa and the more we read and learn, the more the number of words that mean something increases.  
Great writers are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in words which appeal powerfully to our minds and
and   telling use of words is what we call literary style. Above all, the real poet is a master of words. He can convey his meaning in words which sing
by   their position and associa?tion can move men to tears. We should therefore learn to choose our words carefully and use them accurately, or they will make our speech silly and   vulgar.     1. The origin of language is _______________.    A) a legend handed down from the past    B) a matter that is hidden or secret    C) a question difficult to answer    D) a problem not yet solved   2. What is true about words?    A) They are used to express feelings only.    B) They can not be written down.    C) They are simply sounds.    D) They are mysterious.   3. The real power of words lies in their ________________.    A) properties    B) characteristics    C) peculiarity    D) representative function   4. By &association&, the author means _________________.    A) a special quality    B) a joining of ideas in the mind    C) an appearance which is puzzling    D) a strange feature   5. Which of the following statements about the real poet is NOT true?    A) He is no more than a master of words.    B) He can convey his ideas in words which sing like music.    C) He can move men to tears.    D) His style is always charming.      
What makes a person a scientist? Does he have ways or tools of learning that are different from those of others? The answer is &no&. It is not the tools a scientist
uses   but how he uses these tools that makes him a scientist. You will probably agree that knowing how to use a power is important to a carpenter. You
too,   that knowing how to investigate, how to discover information, is important to everyone. The scientist, however, goes one
a   reasonable answer to his questions and that his answer can be confirmed by other persons. He also works to fit the answers he gets to many questions into a large set of ideas   about how the world works.  
The scientistˊs knowledge must be exact. There is no room for half right or right just half the time. He must be as nearly right as the
conditions
works   under one set of conditions at one time must work under the same conditions at other times. If the con? ditions are
different,
a   demonstration must be explained by the changes in the conditions. This is one reason that investigations are important in sci? ence. Albert Einstein, who developed the theory   of relativity, arrived at this theory through mathematics. The accuracy of his mathematics was later tested
investigations,
Einsteinˊs
be   correct. A scientist uses many tools for measurements. Then the measurements are used to make mathematical calculations that may test his investigations.     1. What makes a scientist according to the passage?    A) The tools he uses.    B) The way he uses his tools.    C) His ways of learning.    D) The various tools he uses.   2. &The scientist, however, goes one step further…& The author says this to show _________.    A) the importance of information    B) the importance of thinking    C) the difference between scientists and ordinary people    D) the difference between carpenters and people with other jobs   3. A sound scientific theory should be one that ____________.    A) works not only under one set of conditions at one time, but also under the same conditions at other times    B) does not allow any changes even under different conditions    C) can be used for many purposes    D) leaves no room for improvement   4. The author quotes the case of Albert Einstein to illustrate _____________.    A) that measurements are keys to success in science    B) that accuracy of mathematics    C) that the investigations are important in science    D) that the mathematical calculations may test his investigations   5. What is the main idea of the passage?    A) The theory of relativity.    B) Exactness is the core of science.    C) Scientists are different from ordinary people.    D) Exactness and ways of using tools are the keys to the making of a scientist.            三、Vocabulary and Structure(16道小题,共16分)   1、She has two best friends.
________ of them is in the country.(1分)   A、All
  C、No one
D、Neither      2、Great changes _______ in our institute in the last few years.(1分)   A、have taken place
B、has taken place
  C、took place
D、had taken place      3、The morning paper ____a story about demonstrations in New York and Washington D.C..(1分)   A、carried
B、extended   C、brought
D、took      4、Tom, what did you do with my documents? I have never seen such a ______ and disorder!(1分)   A、mass
  C、guess
D、bus      5、The new order means ________overtime. (1分)   A、works
  C、to work
D、working      6、It’s a common wish of all______ in a peaceful world. (1分)   A、live
  C、lived
D、to live      7、_____ with the size of the whole earth, the highest mountain does not seem high at all. (1分)   A、When compared
B、Compare   C、While comparing
D、Comparing      8、She will always _______ in mind what her parents told her when she left home. (1分)   A、place
  C、control
D、restrict      9、A computer _______ think for itself, it must be told what to do. (1分)   A、can’t
B、couldn’t
  C、may not
D、might not      10、The police are______ the two missing children.(1分)   A、looking out
B、looking after
  C、looking for
D、looking on      11、The students were all entertained in a Mexican restaurant, at Professor Brianˊs ______ .(1分)   A、money
  C、expense
D、loss      12、With his work completed, the manager stepped back to his seat, feeling pleased(1分)   A、______ he was a man of action. B、which
  C、that
D、what      13、Although he did not know London well, he made his way _______ to the airport.(1分)   A、easy enough
  C、easily enough
D、enough easily      14、No matter _________ , the little sisters managed to round the sheep up and drive them back home safely.(1分)   A、it was snowing hard
B、hard it was snowing   C、how it was snowing hard
D、how hard it was snowing      15、I’ll never forget the day ____ I became a doctor.(1分)   A、which
  C、of which
D、in that      16、We shall ask for samples _______ and then we can make our decision. (1分)   A、to be sent
B、being sent
  C、to send
D、to have been sent            四、Cloze(1道小题,共10分)   
It is always interesting to visit another country, especially for those who have never traveled a great deal. Foreign (1) can be very educational for
is   interested enough to make preparations beforehand. Learning the language of the new country would be difficult for the traveler, (2) the benefits of
would   become obvious immedi? ately (3) his arrival. It may not seem important to him when he comfortably stays at home, but knowing how to (4) a meal or book a room is
necessary   for the newcomer in a strange country. Without knowing the language, it is very difficult (5) the stranger to understand the people of the new country and their customs.  
Of course, in our small world it is often possible to find someone (6) understands our own, but this is only second-best for the traveler. To be sure, he can see
places   and things (7) the use of a language, but places and things (8) not the heart of any coun? try. To get the greatest benefit from a trip (9)
how   important for the visitor to (10) an understanding of the language.     1. A) travel
B) country   
C) language
D) people      2. A) when
B) so   
D) but      3. A) on
B) before   
D) at      4. A) buy
B) order   
D) -      5. A) of
B) to   
D) in      6. A) who
B) where   
D) whom      7. A) without
B) with   
D) that      8. A) is
B) are   
D) had      9. A) of
B) in   
D) on      10. A) has
B) having   
D) have               五、Translation(3道小题,共9分)   1、Translation: Put the following sentences into Chinese.   a. Wang Liˊs father has taught English here since he graduated from Peking University.   b. Please give this book to whoever
  c.   Though it was late, they kept on working.    (3分)       2、Translation: Put the following sentences into Chinese.   a. I think everyone knows how to swim.   b. Does the computer have instructions on it?   c. I think the picture shows us how
necessary   to life.    (3分)       3、Translation: Put the following sentences into Chinese.   a.Not all Americans are interested in sports of course.   b. He told me that he had lived in
China.    c. All things are difficult before they are easy.    (3分)        六、Writing(1道小题,共15分)   Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic “My View on Advertisement”. You should write at least
composition
the   outline (given in Chinese) below.   1. 广告的使用越来越普及;  2. 广告给消费者带来的好处;  3. 广告给消费者带来的弊端。  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  联想iphone,天语,oppo,步步高,NOKIA诺基亚,摩托罗拉,三星,多普达,HTC,LG,夏新,夏普,手机充电器,耳机,线控,线充,座充,数据线,耳机转接线,淘宝店:全部低价,!当天发货快              
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规问题补充&&
本页链接:
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &