il miss you so muchh badboy 什么意思?

[韩] 2NE1 - Baby I Miss You_罗马音歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,955贴子:
[韩] 2NE1 - Baby I Miss You收藏
Baby i miss youNega bogo sipeoAjik pyohyeonhal su eobtjimanBoy i miss you so muchNeoui moseubi tteoollaHaru jongilAll I'm doing all day isThinking about youYou a young boyI see youNega da boyeoNe ane naega boyeoNeoui haengdongeGeujeo miso jitge dwaeNeoneun bad boyGwaenchanha play that game boyI can handle itDeulkigo sipji anhaNeol hyanghan nae maeumeulHajimanI don't careI'm a let it showI'm a let it showBaby i miss youNega bogo sipeoAjik pyohyeonhal su eobtjimanBoy i miss you so muchNeoui moseubi tteoollaHaru jongilAll I'm doing all day isThinking about youBoy ijeul su eobseoNeoga cheoeum naege deonjin mareun hey what's upEosaekhaji anheun pyojeongeun machiYejeonbuteo imi aneun sai gatatjiI’ll be your starNaega damgin ne du nuneun bichinaMeoril tteonaji anha nega oh my godAmudo eomneun goseuro tteonaja nowDeulkigo sipji anhaNeol hyanghan nae maeumeulHajimanI don't careI'm a let it showI'm a let it showBaby i miss youNega bogo sipeoAjik pyohyeonhal su eobtjimanBoy i miss you so muchNeoui moseubi tteoollaHaru jongirAll i’m doing all day isThinking about youWhen i look into your eyesYou set me freeJust look into my eyesI’ll let you see everythingWe don’t need anything in our secret worldNobody’s invitedIt’s just you and meAlwaysNeowa i gireul geotgo sipeo naneunEonjenganeun kkok neoui nuneul bogoSaranghanda malhae jugo sipeoNeol mitneunda malhago sipeoBaby i miss youNega bogo sipeoAjik pyohyeonhal su eobtjimanBoy i miss you so muchNeoui moseubi tteoollaHaru jongilAll i’m doing all day isThinking about you
【中建瑞通】建筑资质新办,资质增项,资质升级的好帮手
求Scream 韩文版!!谢谢楼主!!
哈哈哈红红火火何厚铧谢谢楼主分享
有没有空格版的
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Ray J to Whitney Houston: ‘Nippy, I Miss You So Much!’ |
Uncategorized
Ray J is breaking his silence following the death of Whitney Houston.
released via his publicist on Friday, the R&B star expressed his deep sorrow over the loss of his close friend.
“Over the past few days I’ve tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing,” said Ray J.
“What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon but I lost my close friend. Nippy, I miss you so much! You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever.”
The “One Wish” singer and Houston had a close relationship and were reportedly dating, though neither confirmed it.
He spent time with the late legend in the days before her death.
Houston’s funeral will be held on Saturday at New Jersey’s New Hope Baptist Church.
Ray J will be in attendance at the invite-only service, which will be broadcast to her fans across the world at noon EST.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
RAP-UP RADIO
%post_date_str%9A U1-U6单元试卷(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
9A U1-U6单元试卷(含答案)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩27页未读,继续阅读