你的儿童节是不是过的很开心过去式hurt的英文过去式

英语作文《Children ’s Day》(儿童节) 不要太长,有个7、8句,30个单词就够了 { 附中文翻译}_百度知道
英语作文《Children ’s Day》(儿童节) 不要太长,有个7、8句,30个单词就够了 { 附中文翻译}
提问者采纳
我和爸爸妈妈去公园玩,the park was very beautiful.You could see children everythere。蝴蝶How fun today was.Many beautiful snoopies was put up on the wall,My parents took me to the park.All the children&#39.We are also going to play with our friends!今兲真是有趣啊.After class the world becomes the children&#39.We are going to buy some sweets and chips,the beautis day is coming,and some went to swim together,(也可以写成. All the things was unusual. 我们到达公园后.That day was a special day.The Children`s Day must s world.There was many flowers and 事实上,some went to the zoo. Today
children&#39,
首先It was exciting.今兲
是(is的过去式) 儿童节!June :I went to the park with my parents.Some children went tu the park with their parents。
然后 我们玩
跷跷板In fact。狠刺激.It is a hot wire to children,and students come to school with good tempers,
公园非常漂亮
和butterflies,
我的爸爸妈妈带我去公园玩,because it also means Children&#39We will have a party at home on children`s Day.Ts day 。)(After we got to thr park可省略)we played Roller coaster first,s are very happy I feels children&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
连锁 7天连锁酒店官网
7连锁酒店 7天连锁酒店电话 7天连锁酒店官网 北京7天连锁酒店 7天连锁酒店价格 7天连锁酒店官网
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语写一篇关于儿童节的作文 (过去式)急急急_百度知道
用英语写一篇关于儿童节的作文 (过去式)急急急
提问者采纳
we decided to see the animals.Then I watched TV with my brother.Later.What happened yesteerday is unforgettable to me.They&#39.In the afternoon,we ate some good food in a luxury resturant,we went for dinner,my parents and I went to the park anre very cute especially the giraffes.We flied kites in the park.After that.I did my homework and read a book as s day yesterdayI spent a Children&#39
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
从此,以后
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
过去式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,快A HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY记述你一个快乐的儿童节(一般过去式)有一个完整的故事70至80字I had an unforgettable children's day请顺便翻译一下
影歌SAMA0369
I had an unforgettable children's day esterday.Mum took me to the zoo to watch the animals.There were elephants,tigers,swans,giraffes and many other animals there.The most interesting is the penguins with white and black fur,staggering around,very lovely.I love it so much that mum bought me a plush penguin toy as a children's day gift.I said to mum:"Thank you for taking me to the zoo and buying me a gift.I love you!" But mum said she loved me as well so she was glad we could go there together.I was also taught in the zoo to protect the lovely animals.I decided to be an animal protecter after grow up.我过了一个难忘的儿童节.妈妈带我去动物园看动物.那有大象,老虎,天鹅,长颈鹿和其他一些动物.最有趣的是企鹅,有着白色和黑色的皮毛,走起来一摇一摆非常可爱.我太喜欢它了,妈妈就给我买了个企鹅毛绒玩具.我跟妈妈说:“谢谢你带我来动物园,还给我买礼物,我爱你!”但是妈妈说她也爱我,她也很高兴我们能一起去动物园.我在动物园也学到了要保护这些可爱的动物.我决定长大要做一名动物保护者.现写的啊...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码划船的英文(过去式)_百度知道
划船的英文(过去式)
提问者采纳
row划船可以说、go boating所以过去式分别是:rowed、rowed a boat、row a boat
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
过去式的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你已逐渐成为过去式 翻译英文_百度知道
你已逐渐成为过去式 翻译英文
提问者采纳
You have been becoming the past progressively.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Gradually,you have been the passing person (or thing),望采纳
电缆电线的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖