these dogsshe is so cute 种子是病句吗

January 23rd, 2008
The Great Dane is a dog that seems to capture attention wherever it goes, stopping traffic and drawing crowds. When well-bred, this dog is tall, chiseled and muscular in form, with a regal bearing. The qualities and characteristics of a
reflect the hundreds of years of careful breeding that has gone into the making of this magnificent creature. With popular media being what it is, as well as the legend and lore that accompanies the Great Dane, sometimes it can be difficult to know what is true and what is false when it comes to this huge breed of dog. Here are 10 surprising facts about the Great Dane:
Apartment life is just fine for Great Danes. Despite their size, according to the AKC, life in an apartment can suit a Great Dane quite well. They are not as high energy as other , but despite their couch potato ways, daily exercise is important. A brisk half hour walk a day will do, especially if complemented with some run time at a dog park or secure area a few times a week. No fenced area? A 50-foot
leash and a ball can help your Dane keep fit.
Great Danes grow incredibly fast. Within , Great Danes go from
to being able to stand up on their hind legs and look a 6-foot tall man eye-to-eye. During their
spurts, puppies can be visibly bigger after a night’s sleep.
They really don’t eat that much. A full grown
about 2-3 cups of dry dog food in a meal. Too much protein should be avoided, particularly with puppies, as growing faster than they already do can damage bones and joints. Rather than the high-protein, quick-grow type puppy foods, they should have an adult food with no more than 23 percent protein.?
Great Danes can be remarkably gentle. That is, once the period of rapid growth passes and they gain full control of their body, bringing an end to accidental injuries due to clumsiness. Many Danes share their homes with small dogs and cats. Great Danes have a well-deserved reputation for being wonderful with children and sometimes work as . However, no animal should be fully trusted with young children, especially one of such a size that a single mistake could be tragic.
They must have people. Great Danes are an extremely sensitive breed and do not fare well without close contact with their human family. Living outside in a doghouse can destroy a Great Dane, make him mentally unstable, depressed, and even aggressive.
Anxiety can kill Great Danes. There is increasing evidence that , a condition in which the stomach gets air in it and twists, or torsions, is related to anxiety. This can kill a Great Dane in less than an hour. Make sure to learn the symptoms and, if considering this breed, consider how much time per day the dog will have to be alone.
They tend to be a lady’s dog. That’s only because of the difference in speech and mannerisms between men and women, however. Great Danes do not respond well to , as they are emotionally sensitive creatures.
Great Danes can be shockingly aggressive. Modern breeders have worked hard to eliminate the
for the aggression necessary to hunt such prey as wild boar. While they’ve met with great success, poorly bred Danes can display . Not every Dane is Scooby Doo friendly. Never approach a Great Dane on the assumption of friendliness, especially if the Dane is accompanied by the children in his family, as the drive to protect the youngsters of the pack from perceived danger isn’t something that is so easily bred out.
They are not the tallest breed. Although the current holder of the
is a 42-inch tall Great Dane, the Irish Wolfhound is the breed that tends to be tallest, though it is lighter in weight.
Many Great Danes are thrown away. People don’t seem to understand that Great Danes are giant, powerful dogs. One of the commonest periods for this breed to be surrendered to a shelter or organization is after they are 9 months old, as people neglect to factor in the potentials of a still rapidly growing 100-pound dog that, because of his age, still acts like a crazy puppy.
Posted in ,
Leave a Reply
Our Most Popular
Popular Breeds
CategoriesCats are super adorable and lovable creatures. They are also very weird and mysterious and find enjoyment in the simplest of objects. Here are a couple of accessible items that can entertain your cat for hours.
1. Cardboard boxes
If you want to give your kitty a whole new world to explore, try throwing a couple of boxes together with some tape. If you have boxes that you don’t plan on ever using again, try cutting some holes into them. Cats love exploring these boxes. Make a kitty fortress for them by stacking and taping boxes together! But, beware, you may never see them again if you make it too crazy.
2. Shoelaces
We have no idea why, but cats love to dive their faces into smelly shoes. Take advantage of this and give them a shoelace to play with! Just slowly drag this around your home and watch your kitty hunt it down like prey. If you have a kitty fortress or any other object a cat can climb on, try dragging the shoelace around that! This is a great way to exercise your kitty and wear them out before bed time.
3. Hair ties
I can’t even properly explain this one or figure out why they like it, but kitties love to pay with hair ties. If you just leave one on the ground for them, they’ll eventually investigate it and start throwing it around using their mouth. In my experienced, used hair ties are always much more fun for them.
Mail time always brings new and exciting things to sit on for kitties. If you get a lot of advertisements and junk mail, just throw it on the ground for your cats. They love to sit paper and plastic and enjoy the crinkling noise that comes from it. For more action, try crumpling the paper up and throwing it for a simple game of fetch (they probably won’t bring it back though).
5. Hide and Seek
This one takes a little more effort, but only requires your body. Sneakily hide behind an object and stare at your cat. After a couple seconds, hide and make very quiet noises. Your cat will eventually get curious as to what you’re doing and seek you out. Try moving around your home a bit to make their search a little more exciting.
This is probably my favorite. Cats love bowls of all shapes and sizes. Try placing different bowls down on the floor to see which one your cats like the best.
Michael is a blogger for Smith Monitoring, a company that specializes in . He is the friend of two loving kitties that love random things. He is an expert architect in creating cardboard fortresses.
Posted under: .
It’s really hard not to give your dog table scraps when they are looking at you with those big puppy dog eyes. It’s even harder when they whine and paw at your leg. It’s pretty gross when they start drooling on your pants. But you must resist the urge to feed your dog your food! Especially when it comes to specific human foods. Even though you can eat some food, it doesn’t mean that your dog can handle it the same way. Dog tummies are much different than human tummies. Dog bodies are also much different than human bodies. While too much chocolate just makes us gain weight, even the smallest piece of it can be fatal for a dog. Here are six human foods you should never, ever feed your pup.
1. Don’t feed your pup any chocolate
Chocolate can cause major damage to your dog’s tummy. Vomiting and diarrhea have been known to occur, or even worse, your dog could die from even the smallest bit of chocolate. Just like chocolate isn’t good for your weight, it isn’t good for your dog either. Keep it out of the house to keep you both healthy!
2. Never give your dog a lick of alcohol
Never, under any circumstances, give your dog any alcohol. While too much alcohol isn’t good for humans, even an pinch of that amount can kill a dog. Their bodies are much smaller and therefore they are less able to digest alcohol the way humans can. Don’t get your dog drunk off of your beer. It might result in a fatal accident.
3. Don’t let your puppy drink or eat anything with caffeine
Just like alcohol, caffeine can kill dogs. Make sure you don’t give your dog anything with caffeine. This includes sodas, coffee, tea, painkillers, and anything else that has caffeine as an ingredient. Keep your dog alive with only water in his bowl!
4. Never toss the peach pits and apple cores to your furry friend
Both of these are terrible for doggie bellies! They can cause inflammation of the small intestine. Get this, the seeds in apples contain one of the same ingredients found in rat poison. Ick! Protect your puppy and don’t ever feed him or her apple cores or peach pits!
5. Keep the cookies, cakes, and anything else with sugar out of your dog’s reach
Just like sugar is bad for humans, it is equally bad for dogs. It can cause cavities, obesity, and even dog diabetes. Don’t give your dog anything with sugar, no matter how much they beg for it!
6. Don’t feed your pup grapes or raisins
Grapes and raisins are actually quite fatal to dogs. While there is really no known cause for why this happens, it is a proven fact that raisins and grapes do contain ingredients that can end up killing your pup. Don’t take the risk. Eliminate grapes and raisins from your dog’s diet. Protect your puppy and stop feeding him or her
to make sure they live a long and healthy life.
About the author: Carly is a blogger for , a provider of .
Sorry guys! I had a minor “nap time”. Hope you had plenty of other reasons to smile when I was gone!:)
Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear friends!:) Thank you all for being here for these cute pictures, thank you for the chance to make you smile!:)
Little mess-maker:D
“Just one more inch, one more….”
OMG! WANT this cute little mini piggy! SO CUTE!
HOW CUTE IS THAT??!!!? Love those big cats. Wish I could have one cuddling with me on my couch.. eating all the bad people:D
Posted under: , .
Baby river otter:) Love these cute animals!
So cute baby panda! And look how small it is!!!:)
Posted under: , .
Recent Posts
CategoriesRemember me on this computer
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Popular Puppy Picture Search
Your Daily Fix for Puppy Pictures
Welcome to The Daily P your source for cute puppy pictures, videos, articles and supplies. Browse pictures of the puppy of the day, create a profile for you and your puppy and connect with other puppy parents. Don't forget to check out different dog breeds, our puppy related articles and videos too!
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
My name is "Ffion". It is the Welsh word for "foxglove". I am a happy little girl who especially loves being busy in the garden. I have learned to sit and stay and I always try to go potty outside. I am trying hard to stop nipping people but I get excited and then I forget! Soon I will be able to meet lots more people and puppies, I just have to wait for my second injection to kick in--until then I have to stay close to my mummy. She loves me a lot but wishes that I would wake up at 8 a.m. instead of 6 a.m.--no chance!
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Hi, my name is Daenerys, but you can call me Dani! I live with my mom and dad in New Jersey, but I came from a shelter in Tennessee. They told my parents I was a Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix, but my DNA test says I actually have some big dog in me: Boston Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Alaskan Malamute, and Great Pyranees.
My favorite things are chew toys, running around on the grass, observing things, socks, wrestling with big dogs, licking my puppy friends' ears, licking people's faces, and cuddling. I'm really good at cuddling.
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Meet Moose! He is a 10 week old German Shepherd mix. He does what puppies do--play, sleep, eat, and repeat! He loves to watch golf and tennis, and his favorite toy is his very own moose.
Everyone loves saying hi to Moose and looking at his adorable white paw.
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
This is our German Shorthaired Pointer Brian. He lives in Christchurch, New Zealand.
We adopted him when he was 9 weeks old. We were victims of many shark attacks during his baby teeth stage. He was a little monster.
He loves to run, eat, and peel bark off trees.
He will have a Vizsla sister in a couple of months (he is almost 2 years old now).
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Rhea is a half toy poodle, half Chihuahua puppy who has an insatiable curiosity, and she loves to play. She adores her toys, and makes sure to give attention to each and every one! When she's sleepy, she loves to cuddle. Rhea sometimes can't help but get into mischief, but fortunately for her, those big round eyes get her out of pretty much anything! She lives in Japan, and is learning both English and Japanese.
You May Like
Recently Added Puppies
Today's Grown-up Puppy
Here at The Daily Puppy, we love puppies of all shapes, sizes, breeds, and colors.
We encourage visitors to browse our puppy picture archives to look at all the adorable photos of past daily puppies
, and to bookmark this page and visit often to see what cutie-pie graces the front page.
Want us to run a feature of your special little puppy? We are always looking for submissions of the cutest puppies on the planet.

我要回帖

更多关于 why are you so cute 的文章

随机推荐