高考英语作文万能句子,急急急!!!!快点快点!!!!!

急急急!请以“我最喜欢的宠物”为题目写一篇英语作文,不少于50词,快快快,谁先写出来就采纳谁的!!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急急急!请以“我最喜欢的宠物”为题目写一篇英语作文,不少于50词,快快快,谁先写出来就采纳谁的!!
急急急!请以“我最喜欢的宠物”为题目写一篇英语作文,不少于50词,快快快,谁先写出来就采纳谁的!!
采后有,我又作文的书
马上给发。
my favourite pet is cat
My favourite animal
请点击右上角
my little kitty has beatuful grey fur,and with white paws and green eyes. She weigh about 2 kilos. She is very quiet and nice, fish is her favourite food. She likes sleep under the sunshine, but never...
There are many animals in the world.People like keeping them as pets. My favorite pet is
dog,because it is cute .When I am bored ,dog can play with me just like my best friend .
My favorite animals are cat. Because they very cute. They can paly with me. They are my friden and they can gave me very happy. They are yellow , write and black. Many people all live them. I thing they are healhy. Can you tell me about your favorite animals?
My favourite animalMy favourite animal is hippo.It has two legs.It has a big mouth.It is grey.It eats grass.In a word hippo is my favourite animal.英语作文 We are what we read 急急急 快快快 一定是自己写的 抄的不给分_百度知道
英语作文 We are what we read 急急急 快快快 一定是自己写的 抄的不给分
exploring our environment of people,其他学生如中学生建议100字以上), and read joyfully, and learn best from first-hand and concrete experiences:阅读造就你我
读书往往对一个人的成长和学习有着重要的影响:清华大学)参考译文,最好的学习方式是通过实践? Write an essay
in response to this question and give reasons to support your position,激发出无限可能. What is your view on this issue、事和风景?就这一主题写一篇作文(本科及以上学生建议300字以上,并给出合适的理由证明你的观点。然而,使用我们的感官去探究周遭环境中的人. Everything becomes possible. When that happens, things,让我们更加博闻强识, the world opens,你有何看法。在恰当的时间, using our senses,享受阅读。对此。不知不觉. However, understand more,也有人认为,阅读一本好书可以点燃思想的火花,阅读拓宽了我们的视野, places and events.(题目提供, others believe we learn by doing. Finding the right book at the right time can light an emotional spark within us that motivates us to read more要求Some people believe that reading is a critical part of learning and growth
提问者采纳
As for me. Thirdly. Learning through reading is a more efficient choice for people. Then people can save much time to do other things, the solider our theoretical basis is, i support the former. while, learning and growth are the necessary deeds for modern people who live in a kind of society full of competitions, the knowledge from most books in publication is true and scientific, there is a hot topic about the method of learning and growth, the more knowledge we get. Sometimes the action is dangerous, which is worthy being learned by people.First of all, effective way for people to get knowledge in the least time. Some people is for reading books, i conclude my opinion, examples for people to reflect, learning by doing has its limitations, it is unrealistic for people to do or experience everything in order to get knowledge, and useful.In the end. Even if the knowledge is theoretical and academic. The following points can support my view, reading books is the most easy, and some people think doing and experiencing are the right ways to learn, which is more easily for people to innovate, comparing with the way of experiencing and doing, by killing an innocent person and bearing the terrible result, gotten from the authors’ or other predecessors’ first-hand concrete or emotional experiences. For example. The more books we read.we can’t get the knowledge---killing people is illegal. It is unreasonable. Owing to the limit of time and place, they can provide the meaningful experiences. Secondly, effective ways to solve daily problemsNowadays,
提问者评价六年级英语作文要关于《我喜欢的城市》的啊!快点啊!急!急!急!
六年级英语作文要关于《我喜欢的城市》的啊!快点啊!急!急!急!
Everyoneisrichandunique,thisisIhavebeenconvincedthat,althougheveryoneshouldbecherishedandunderstandingeachother,howeversome,somedisagreementremains,accompaniedbyunhappiness,andeveneachotherarms.Thesamecity,eachcityhasitsowntasteandtemperament,hereditary,andthecity,butalsoamongpeopleasmoreworthyofalotofthetaste.IlikeHangzhou,frommyexperiencehere.Butpriortothat,Hangzhouinthefirstsetfootontheland,noteveninmylifebeforethevisitinHangzhou,hasbeeninlovewiththecity.HasbeeninBeijingfora6yearsofmylifelivingoutsidehishomeinBaojicityinthelongesttime,andcookedbytheHealthandgraduallyadapttothethecity,butitwastoohardcore,toopolitical,toomanyofficialslikeculture,eveniftherearegrass-rootscivilbottom,butaresubmergedinthevastandpowerfulintheflavorofImperial.Ifthecityhassex,thatithasbeentoomasculine.Beijingdoesnotmeanthatbad,buttheturnipcabbage,somepeopleloveitinparticular,Ifeelslightlyalienated.IlovethesoftwaterOnsanSouth,elegantbreeze.Hangzhouisacity,itisveryfeminine,verysoftanddelicate.Tomoveinpeople'spassionformanyofthispoet,sayingtheUnitedStatesleftbehindcountless.Allalong,Hangzhoupoliticallylonely,andevenweak.leftinthecityembankmentSecondpersonisafrustratedpoliticalrepresentativesdisgracetomovethiswouldhavethepleasureofparadise,some.AndtheSouthernSongDynastyisweaktoleavetheimpressionthatfuturegenerations,"outsidetheCastleHill,whensinginganddancingofftheWestLake.heatersdrunkvisitorsonlyfortheHangzhou"hatetheirinvaginationZhongliang,lostoutsideforeignaggression.However,inadditiontotheSongDynastyemperorseveraloftheemperorisnotqualified,theachievementsintheartsarestriking,butthewrongdoorsofHealthemperors.Iwouldlikeitindifferentborn,livefreelyintheWestLake,itisthegodsinheaven.Inthemoderntimesandhereistherestofthepoliticiansandcelebrities,"SentimentalJourneystolenfreehalf-day"isthetemperamentofHangzhou.SonotaHangzhoucity,her,buthercalmandtolerancemakesherabovethe(suchasSuzhou),asifwe,doorsarewell-knownyetunassuming,quietlywatchingtheriseandfallofahundredyears,theMillenniumthepassageofyearsthesea.(杭州)Luoyang,locatedintheWaterinfobecauseofitsnameandYang,Chinesecivilizationisoneofthemainbirthplace.Sincetheyear770BC,movedthecapitaltoLuoYiZhouWang,oneafteranotherinthehistoryof13dynastiesestablishedtheircapitalshere,aslongas1,500years.AlonghistoryofdazzlinglefttotheLuoyangculturalheritageandtourismresourcesinexhaustible.Luoyangisrichincultural,LongmenGrottoesisoneofChina'sthreemajorgrottoes,theWhiteHorseTemple,China'sfirstofficialBuddhisttemple,theancientLuoyangMuseumistheworld'slargestgroupofancienttombs,aswellastwo-waytomb,thewhitegardenKuanLin,andsoonalargenumberofhistoricalsites.Luoyangequallyattractivescenery,"XiaoYue,Tianjin,""colorLongmenMountains,""LuopuAutumn,""MaBellTemple"LuoyangEightdifferentstyle,beautifulscenery,enjoythemeantime,youwillhavemademusicErwangBack.(洛阳)
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语好的快帮我个忙,写一篇英语作文!!急急急!相当急~~~_百度知道
英语好的快帮我个忙,写一篇英语作文!!急急急!相当急~~~
如你是李华 河南大学生运动会将在你们学校举行 现在正在招募志愿者,乐于助人,你希望成为其中一员 按要求用英文给组委会写一封信。 1个人情况 (年龄 姓名 性别 年龄专业) 2个人条件(爱好体育,善于交际
提问者采纳
I like the sports very much.
If i can be a volunteer at this sports meeting.Because I am the student in Henan University, i had made some outstanding progress at the school sports meeting, my name is Li Hua,I am glad to help people, therefore I know this school well, I can help you to do something easily. I am good at communicating.
Thanks Li Hua
7,5The respect organization committee, I am a male student in Henan University, I want to be a volunteer for this sports meetting, I promise I can give you wish the best service
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐