can you bring outme some appes这就话有没有语法错误?

are you kidding with me what is your doing 这两句话有没are you kidding with mewhat is your doing这两句话有没有语法错误_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
are you kidding with me what is your doing 这两句话有没are you kidding with mewhat is your doing这两句话有没有语法错误
are you kidding with me what is your doing 这两句话有没are you kidding with mewhat is your doing这两句话有没有语法错误
Are you kidding me 或者 Are you joking with meWhat are you doing 帮到您的话请采纳.
kidding me.what are you doing
有人说第一句不能用with
Are you kidding with mewhat are you doing这句话有语法错误吗?you must give me some candies,otherwisei will play tricks on you.有语法错误码_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这句话有语法错误吗?you must give me some candies,otherwisei will play tricks on you.有语法错误码
这句话有语法错误吗?you must give me some candies,otherwisei will play tricks on you.有语法错误码
You must give me some candies,otherwise I will play tricks on you.目测没有错误———若有任何疑问可以【直接回复】或是【继续追问】或是【百度hi】我 尽量在最短的时间内回复 顺便【赞】一个 或者【追加分】~o(>_
You 大写,没错啊语法上关于英语的从句 My view is that when weghing the pros and cons,it becomes clear that while they have some benefits ,the drawbacks clearly outweight them.这句话有没有语法错误?如果有的话该怎么改正?句子中的 第一个 that_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于英语的从句 My view is that when weghing the pros and cons,it becomes clear that while they have some benefits ,the drawbacks clearly outweight them.这句话有没有语法错误?如果有的话该怎么改正?句子中的 第一个 that
关于英语的从句 My view is that when weghing the pros and cons,it becomes clear that while they have some benefits ,the drawbacks clearly outweight them.这句话有没有语法错误?如果有的话该怎么改正?句子中的 第一个 that是什么从句?when呢?第二个that又是什么从句?while呢?我不太明白when和while不是 连接词吗,可以和that一起连用的吗?
My view is that when weghing the pros and cons,it becomes clear that while they have some benefits ,the drawbacks clearly outweight them.句子结构完整正确!这是个复杂句主句结构My view is that it becomes clear that the drawbacks clearly outweight
the benefits【them】.第一个 that引导主句表从,作is的表语 it becomes clear that the drawbacks clearly outweight
the benefits【them】第二个that是引导主语从句,而it是形式主语 the drawbacks clearly outweight
the benefits【them】when weghing the pros and cons修饰 it becomes clear--- while they have some benefits修饰,the drawbacks clearly outweight them

我要回帖

更多关于 bring up 的文章

随机推荐