太阳公司的图形文件格式〖后缀〗
Swedish University NETwork
瑞典大学网
顺新电脑有限公司?上海,光驱制造厂家
WordPerfect的字典补充文件格式〖后缀〗
SUPpressor
&&&&&&&&页次:&&&&&[543]&&&&&&第543页,本页显示记录,共30817条记录分617页显示
客服咨询热线:0
&&&电路图大全单选填空21.My grandfather has sent me _____ e-dog as my birthday present.A.a B.an C./ D.the22.--Which would you like,a cup of tea or a glass of milk?-- ______.I think I'll just have a glass of water.A.Both B.Neither C.None D.Either23.–Which do _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
单选填空21.My grandfather has sent me _____ e-dog as my birthday present.A.a B.an C./ D.the22.--Which would you like,a cup of tea or a glass of milk?-- ______.I think I'll just have a glass of water.A.Both B.Neither C.None D.Either23.–Which do
单选填空21.My grandfather has sent me _____ e-dog as my birthday present.A.a B.an C./ D.the22.--Which would you like,a cup of tea or a glass of milk?-- ______.I think I'll just have a glass of water.A.Both B.Neither C.None D.Either23.–Which do you think is ____ important,air tank,space suit or digital camera for an astronaut?--I think the digital camera.A.less B.the most C.more D.the least24.Do you know ____ will repair the robot that went wrong?A.whether B.where C.who D.why25.Amy prefers ____ at home to ____ out at the weekends.A. going B. going C. go D. go26.---Why not come and join us in the game,Linda?--- __________,but I have something to discuss with Mr Smith at his office now.A.Let's go B.I'd like to C.Yes,please D.It's a pleasure27.I don’t know if it ____ tomorrow.If it ____,we’ll go out for a picnic.A. won’t rain B. doesn’t rain C. won’t rain D. doesn’t rain28.--I do a lot of exercise,eat___ vegetables and ____ _meat than I did last year.--That’s why you’re getting thinner.A. more B. less C. more D. much29.When I came inside the office,they ____ a party for the coming festival.A.planned B.were planning C.plan D.have planned30.It is impossible ____ her ____ the work in half an hour.A. finish B. finish C. to finish D. to finish31.I wanted to help those homeless children in the flooded areas,____ I donated my pocket money that I had saved for two months.A.so B.because C.since D.for32.Audrey Hepburn ____ dancing and focused on acting after her first successful movie.A.gave in B.gave off C.gave out D.gave up33.--Could you tell me _____ to visit Dr Sun Yatsen’s Mausoleum(陵墓)?--The day after tomorrow,I think.A.when will you go B.when you will goC.when would you go D.when you would go34.Don’t forget to turn ____ the lights before you leave the office.A.down B.off C.on D.up35.The man made such a _____ speech that all the audience at the meeting felt _____.A. boring B. bored C.boring D.bored
1.B2.B3.D4.C5.A6.B7.B8.B9.D10.C11.A12.D13.D14.B15.B
21.B22.B23.D24.C25.A26.B27.B28.B29.D30.C31.A32.D33.D34.B35.B
BBDCCBBBDCADDB您好,欢迎来到中国供应商!
当前位置:&企业首页
公司注册地址:
主营产品:
供应信息分类
联系人:杜先生
职 位 :经理电 话 :21-手 机 :传 真 :21-
地 址 :上海 上海 虹口 上海市虹口区宝山路748号402室
免责声明:
上海尚申信息科技有限公司所提供的公司介绍、产品信息等相关信息均有上海尚申信息科技有限公司自行负责,商品内容真实性、准确性、合法性由上海尚申信息科技有限公司完全承担,中国供应商对此不承担任何保证责任。
友情提醒:
请您在购买上海尚申信息科技有限公司商品时认真查看供应商资质及产品质量,过低的价格可能为虚假信息,如您发现上海尚申信息科技有限公司提供的商品存在虚假信息,可随时向中国供应商()投诉,将携诚为您服务。
地址:上海 上海 虹口 上海市虹口区宝山路748号402室
按拼音检索:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
技术支持:you–or-my–sunsing的意思_百度知道
you–or-my–sunsing的意思
you–or-my–sunsing的意思
单词也错误,应该是这个,你那句语法错误you are my sunshine
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询