终于明白,原来我不是一棵植物真的什么都不是英文

英文签名--英文签名大全2015最新版带翻译的 L go my own way
{走自己的路}
& 正文英文签名--英文签名大全2015最新版带翻译的 L go my own way
{走自己的路}已有.人查看过本文标签:英文,签名,英文,签名,大全,2015,最新版,翻译,go,my,own,way, ,自己100%好评1.My heart got lost in you world 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了2.Dont let careless words hurt people 别让无心话伤了有心人3.Delay is the deadliest form of denial. 拖延其实就是最彻底的拒4.Finally understand,I really do not 终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是5.you are my everyday 我想你最初的容貌6.Finally understand,I really do not 终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是7.No one will be your tears and tears! 没有人会因为你的落泪而落泪8.Empty promises will wear 空洞的承诺总会磨损殆尽9.My heart got lost in you world 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了10.I have been,never left. [我一直在,从未离开。]11.My heart got lost in you world 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了12.Who never had a scar of youth. 谁的青春不曾有过伤痕。13.Softhearted is sick, but you are life. 心软是病,可你是命。14.I apply to get into your life . (我申请,加入你的人生)15.Rely on I don\t need your false! 我不需要你那虚伪的依靠16.My heart got lost in you world 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了17.Finally understand,I really do not 终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是18.I missed you but I missing you. 我已错过你但我仍在想念你19.I\ve been hdding their cry to helpless 我曾抱着自己哭到无助20.Not to pay, to know not overdo sth. 得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止。21.Empty promises will wear 空洞的承诺总会磨损殆尽22.The time that you are my most fatal. 时光深知你是我最致命的爱人23.L go my own way {走自己的路}24.I thought youd always be mine . 我以为你会永远都会是我的25.Delay is the deadliest form of denial 拖延其实就是最彻底的26.Didnt you imagination of so nostalgic 你没想象之中那么恋旧27.Glass is fragile heart 杯子易碎人心可谓28.Sleep when tired and smile when awake 睡眠的时候累了 笑醒着的29.You&re a jerk! {你是个废物/混球}30.Tu es mon seul dans le monde 你是我世界唯一的光31.Don\t let careless words hurt people 别让无心话伤了有心人32.I pretended to be indifferent to it 我假装无所谓才看不到心被拧碎33.The best things in life are free. (生活中最美好的东西都是免费的)34.I don\t need your hypocrisy 我不需要你那虚伪的依靠35.No one will be your tears and tears! 没有人会因为你的落泪而落泪36.I missed you but I missing you. 我已错过你但我仍在想念你37.Do not let yourself live like a joke. 不要让自己活得像个笑话38.A cat has nine lives only in one. 时间划破的伤疤叫做成长39.I don\t need your hypocrisy 我不需要你那虚伪的依靠40.My heart got lost in you world 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了41.When you I care is a joke (你当我的牵挂是笑话)42.Softhearted is sick, but you are life. 心软是病,可你是命。43.It has better to misses to meet 相见不如怀念44.The time that you are my most fatal. 时光深知你是我最致命的爱人45.When you I care is a joke 你当我的牵挂是笑话46.I apply to get into your life . (我申请,加入你的人生)英文签名:。出自,转载请保留此链接!。47.Silence is a girls loudest cry. 沉默是一个女孩最大的哭声。48.Jump is also I love the heart also 心脏还跳就还爱49.[Only I know how important you are ] 你有多重要只有我知道.50.It has better to misses to meet 相见不如怀念51.When your eyes narrowed to smile (当你的眼睛眯着笑)52.The time that you are my most fatal. 时光深知你是我最致命的爱人53.The time that you are my most fatal. 时光深知你是我最致命的爱人54.I would like to meet a warmyou wander 我愿颠沛流离再遇见温暖的你55.Out of sight heart not to read 眼不见心不念56.The time that you are my most fatal. 时光深知你是我最致命的57.I learned to give up finally (我终于学会了放弃)58.Out water slide with a smile. 微笑着凭眼角流水滑落59.Who never had a scar of youth. 谁的青春不曾有过伤痕。英文签名--英文签名大全2015最新版带翻译的 L go my own way
{走自己的路}。60.I pretended to be indifferent to it 我假装无所谓才看不到心被拧碎61.Because of you , so i madness . 因为有你,所以我疯狂。62.When your eyes narrowed to smile (当你的眼睛眯着笑)63.Out water slide with a smile. 微笑着凭眼角流水滑落64.Silence is a girls loudest cry. 猫有九命也只有一心而已。65.No one will be your tears and tears! 没有人会因为你的落泪而落泪66.He is warm {他是暖男}67.I learned to give up finally ( 我终于学会了放弃)68.My heart got lost in you world 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了69.You are really good but we don\t fit (你真的很好可是我们不合适)70.My heart got lost in you world 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了71.Rely on I don\t need your false! 我不需要你那虚伪的依靠72.The best things in life are free. (生活中最美好的东西都是免费的)73.Dont let careless words hurt people 别让无心话伤了有心人74.When you I care is a joke 你当我的牵挂是笑话75.Time cures all things 时间是医治一切创伤的良药76.[Only I know how important you are ] 你有多重要只有我知道.77.Tu es mon seul dans le monde 你是我世界唯一的光78.Ive been hdding their cry to helpless 我曾抱着自己哭到无助79.Do not let yourself live like a joke. 不要让自己活得像个笑话80.I learned to give up finally (我终于学会了放弃)81.When you I care is a joke 你当我的牵挂是笑话82.You never feel my lonliness. 你从未体会我的孤单。83.Finally understand,I really do not 终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是84.You and I separatend is inevilable 你我的走散是必然的85.Out of sight heart not to read 眼不见心不念86.loser are always in the wrong 胜者为王,败者为寇87.My heart got lost in you world 我的心曾在你的世界里丢了88.I thought youd always be mine . 我以为你会永远都会是我的89.Do not let yourself live like a joke. 不要让自己活得像个笑话90.Too much is lost in the language [ 太多的话都败在语言里 ]看完本文,记得打分哦:很好收藏到文集马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力个性签名相关文章:网友评论本类热门写作联盟48小时热门英文签名--好听的英语签名带翻--在你生命中,我只是路人
& 正文英文签名--好听的英语签名带翻--在你生命中,我只是路人已有.人查看过本文标签:英文,签名,好听,英语,签名,生命,只是,路人100%好评击:When you I care is a joke你当我的牵挂是笑话Jump is also I love the heart also心脏还跳就还爱iDidn\'t you imagination of so nostalgic你没想象之中那么恋旧The best things in life are free.生活中最美好的东西都是免费的。My heart got lost in you world我的心曾在你的世界里丢了Glass is fragile heart杯子易碎人心可谓The time will precipitate.时间会沉淀伤痛sea is the upside donw Sky.海是倒过来的天。The time will precipitate.时间会沉淀伤痛I apply to get into your life .我申请,加入你的人生I have been,never left.[我一直在,从未离开。]Love is a carefully designed lie.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言.Finally understand,I really do not终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是[ Rely on I don\'t need your false! ]我不需要你那虚伪的依靠you will never be able to see me.(你永远也看不懂我)A cat has nine lives ony in one.猫有九命仅有一心而已Nobody could ever replace you.谁也替代不了你[ Out water slide with a smile ]微笑着凭眼角流水滑落We are the tender love in the world.我们都在被这个世界温柔的爱着Do not let yourself live like a joke.不要让自己活得像个笑话Old people dream on emotions.『旧人旧梦旧情绪』You do not belong to me(你已不属于我.)Shout it from the sea.来自深海的呼喊。Won the world to lose you.赢了世界输了你。I missed you but I missing you【明明已经错过了你,但我还在想念你】[ Out water slide with a smile ]微笑着凭眼角流水滑落I\'ve been hdding their cry to helpless(我曾抱着自己哭到无助)Far from eyes,far from heart。眼不见,心不念。Who never had a scar of youth.谁的青春不曾有过伤痕。The time that you are my most fatal.时光深知你是我最致命的爱人Time always save the best for last.时间总是把最好的人留到最后.Softhearted is sick, but you are life.心软是病,可你是命.I am just a prisoner of love我只是做了爱情的奴隶Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止I will cherish every good to me。(我会珍惜身边每一个对我好的人。)Softhearted is sick, but you are life.心软是病,可你是命。The sea is not blue, I would not be.海不会不蓝,我不会不在。Time always save the best for last.时间总是把最好的人留到最后I am not greed but I envy.我没有贪婪但我羡慕海枯石烂I am queen do not bow to any person我是女王不向任何人低头I pretended to be indifferent to it.(我假装对他漠不关心)Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止。Down enough to let go失望攒够了就放手吧I just don&t like you anymore.我只是不再那么喜欢你A cat has nine lives onil in one(猫有九命也只有一心而已)I\'m not a cry to let you love dearly.[我没有一哭就让你心疼的]Envision the whole of you .期待你总是尽全力Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止Empty promises will wear空洞的承诺总会磨损殆尽Nobody could ever replace you.没有人能代替得了你.Ijust want to be different in your heart我想成为你心中的特别I wish in your arms into the cat Jiao我愿在你怀里成猫娇而不傲Your name, my heart.你的名字、我的心事。Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止。In your life, I just passers-by.在你生命中,我只是路人。Who never had a scar of youth.谁的青春不曾有过伤痕All the city is a full of lonely cage城市是一座装满孤独的牢笼I learned to give up finally我终于学会了放弃sea is the upside donw Sky.海是倒过来的天。Let the time tell the truth.任由时间说真话Time cures all things时间是医治一切创伤的良药The time that you are my most fatal.时光深知你是我最致命的爱Time cut scar is called growth.时间划过的伤疤叫做成长Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.热烈的爱情是不可抑制My world, I know a person is good.(我的世界,我一个人懂就好)。I love him,but he loves me not.(我鬯伤畚遥You let me have a long war你让我有种久违了的暖暖幸福Iwould have been,even if all pale我会一直在,纵使一切苍白The first glance Heartbeat.第一眼就心动.Love you so crazy you dream爱你如此,痴你如梦he is faith .他是信仰No one and you(无人及你)Laugh Until You C Cry Until You Laugh笑到终于哭出来;哭到终于笑出来。英文签名--好听的英语签名带翻--在你生命中,我只是路人。Alone in a noisy walk street, my world still only have me.独自一人走在喧闹的街,我的世界仍然只有我。You always blindly escape.(总是一味地躲避你 )&你猜我最想做哪一个超级英雄 &&Spiderman?Superman?Batman?&&都不对 your man&My biggest fear is leaving我最害怕的是离别,if you are fine ,then it is a sunny day for me(时光如水,总是无言,若你安好,便是晴)The wind blowing the hair is white.风霜吹满头也算是白首Don't give me that.(别给我来这套 。)Even when I lose I'm winning .(即使输了一切有你#from 英文签名--好听的英语签名带翻--在你生命中,我只是路人来自 end#在身边已是满足)You won't have the second me【你不会遇见第二个我】You must be happy, don't waste my mess exit.(你一定要过得幸福,才不枉我狼狈退出)I have always been with you。我会一直待在你的身旁。You are my sky.[你是我的天空]I want to be with you.若相惜 永不弃。Sorry, you are not in my mind.对不起,你不在我心里。Let the time tell the truth.任由时间说真话You've got to learn to let go.你得学会放手。The time that you are my most fatal.时光深知你是我最致命的爱人For how long was buried beside you is enough久伴是多久 葬你身旁够不够A word of goodbye, two of the world.一句再见,两个世界。I will cherish every good to me我会珍惜身边每一个对我好的人Do not ask me well, I do not even know yourself!别问我过得好不好,我连自己都不知道!Your name with my life.你的名字伴我生老病死.my end is no regrets, the iraqi people to wave.[衣带渐宽终不悔,为伊消得人憔悴.]I like you,but just like you纵然万劫不复,纵然相思入骨,我也待你眉眼如初,岁月如故.we are too young to talk about forever.(我们太年轻,谈不起永远。)Please fade Fade to black[请从回忆中褪去 褪回那片黑暗]The memory's got my chest in pieces[回忆让我心碎]i would never leave when you needs me most.当你最需要我的时候,我就在你身边。I have a stubborn will be strong.我有多倔强就有多坚强Now people have changed only as time goes by.今朝物是人非 也只剩时光荏苒.Strong beautiful than sentimental[ 坚强比矫情漂亮。]It is a year of graduation season, we meet again【又是一年季,我们又相遇】If I am right, it will be a sunny day.【我若安好,便是晴天】Although I am not the best, but I just do myself【我虽然不是最好的,但我只做自己】I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it.我对你的爱从来没有停止,只是我不再让别人知道Back turned to the moment of fireworks转身回头只为那一刹那烟火He once was a true love of mine.他曾是我的真爱I like your smile我喜欢你笑If you can't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.如果你不懂我的沉默,击:Reality is reality too.是现实太现实。Keep you close at heart.靠近你的内心。Laugh eyes and lie face.会笑的眼和说谎的脸。In my dream,you are my love.在我的梦里你是爱我的。I let go you\'ll never look back.我放手你就不会回头。The person I no love.愿我再无所爱之人。Lonely are the free.孤独是免费的。You are I wait less than passers-by.你是我等不到的路人。英文签名--好听的英语签名带翻--在你生命中,我只是路人文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。You will shine but hurt my heart.你会发光却刺痛了我的心。I waste heart will always love you.我荒废的心会一直爱你。Dare pick up your memories and I lost.你和我的回忆丢了不敢捡。The wind blowing the hair is white.风霜吹满头也算是白首。Never had to laugh at other people.没经历过才笑别人的疤。l still fight while l can fight.我仍在挣扎趁我还有余力。Goodbye my almost lover .再见了,我无缘的爱人。I tried so hard to let you go.我已经如此努力放手让你走。I love you for mylife past.我爱你,爱了整整一个曾经。I have everything what I want except you.除了你我什么都不缺。Did not say that is more than sad.没有说出口的何止是心酸。Delay is the deadliest form of denial.拖延其实就是最彻底的拒绝。We are too young to talk about foever.我们太年轻,谈不起永远。ithout you I cried as a smile.没了你我把哭当成了笑。I\'m very well, you just gone.我很好,只是你不在了。Why affection into temporary love.何必把一时好感夸大成爱。Love isn\'t hard to find, trust is.难找的不是爱,是信任。My world, I know a person is good.我的世界,我一个人懂就好。The end is not the result I want.结束不是我要的结果。To unmb the pain to laugh off my.痛到麻木 才能笑得畅快淋漓。new start,new you,not you.新的开始,新的你,却不再是你。I want to try,but my pride told me not to.我想哭泣,但我的骄傲不允许。Not because of sad, because eyes acid.不是因为难过,是因为眼睛酸。You see how ridiculous my wishful thinking was.你瞧我的一厢情愿有多可笑。I thought I was me, but I have not.我以为我还是那个我,可我已经不是了。英文签名--好听的英语签名带翻--在你生命中,我只是路人。I have everything what I want except you.除了你,我什么都不缺。Sometimes there is no way out exlep.有时候,除了说再见,别无选择。You are my first,you are my last.在你之前不曾有,在你之后不再有。Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.信任,总是经不起考验,显得如此不堪一击。I will do better,because I want you to regret.You missed me.我想做的更好,因为我想让你后悔你错过了我。Thank you push me off a cliff let me see the whole sky.感谢你将我推下悬崖让我看清整片天空。I m forced to fake a smile, a laugh everyday of my life.我被迫要在生命中的每一天假装微笑、开怀大笑。You see how ridiculous my wishful thinking was.你瞧我的一厢情愿有多可笑。英文签名:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好收藏到文集马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力个性签名相关文章:网友评论本类热门写作联盟48小时热门终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是英文_百度知道
终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是英文
提问者采纳
At last ,I
realise that I have no
place in the world . 可以从天生我材必有用(we all have our place in the world .)转化
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
终于明白的相关知识
其他1条回答
Finally/At last, I realize that I am nobody.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
2014最新伤感英文签名带翻译 Finally understand,I really do not
  2014最新伤感英文签名带翻译
  Finally understand,I really do not。(终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是。)
  Time always save the best for last.(时间总是把最好的人留到最后。)
  You love me you will die. 你喜欢我你会死啊?
  I just want to cherish now.[我只想珍惜好现在。]
  Crowded I always not see you 人潮拥挤我始终不见你
  I left because you never asked me to stay. 我离开是因为你从未叫我留下
  Place allow me to smal proud,because like you depend on.请容许我小小的骄傲,因为有你这样的依靠
  Meet each other, don't waste this lifetime【遇见彼此,不枉此生。】
  &&Smile can be used to hide cry笑可以用来掩饰哭。
  Pain is only aware of their own has not changed only you know痛不痛只有自己知道,变没变只有你知道。
  Destroy the torture you.毁掉那些折磨你的东西
  You are not my lover How to know my deep.【 你非我良人 怎知我情深。 】
  Give me endless summer 给我无尽的夏天
  I just want to use I this lifetime to love you&&我只想用我这一辈子去爱你。
  wen you live for love.当你为爱而活。
  I could be everything you need say,what you wanna hear(我可以变成你想要的任何东西说你想听的任何话)
  &&Do you know when you need I will break my neck to summer。 [你知道当你需要的夏天我会拼了命努力]
  Of all the lies I've heard ,&I love U &was my favourite.听过所有谎言中,我最喜欢那句&I love U&
  You are the air, is my life.你是空气,是我的命。
  I love you none of your business [我喜欢你 关你什么事.]
  I have been, never left 。 (我一直在,从没离开。)
  The less you give a damn, the happier you will be. 你越不在乎,你就越快乐。
  You are a remote control my mood, (你是我心情的遥控器,)
  Hold hand. and marriage.执子之手.与子偕老
  Some people are worth melting for. 有些人值得我融化
  When I am silent to say all in the eyes【当我沉默时 想说的话全在眼里】
  A man is not old until his regrets take place of his dreams .[只有当遗憾取代了梦想,人才算老]
  Only miss the sun when it starts to snow 只有在开始下雪时才会想念阳光。
  Softhearted is sick, but you are life 『心软是病,可你是命』
  You must know, in my world, you are the king. 你必须知道,在我的世界,你是我的王。
  Girls do not lose loving you 姑娘别输给爱
  I forget that you're just a false impression. 我忘了,你只是一个假象。
  I love you, the ends of the earth, to does not abandon! 我爱你,天涯海角,不离不弃!
  People dramatically cross very thin line between life and death 人的生死就在一线间
  You don\'t have much good, I like it [ 你不用多好 俄喜欢就好 ]
  Don't see my existence。 【不要看不到我的存在】
  ⅡrRetain green last a attentive. (保留迩最后的一丝温存)
  A riot of colours to wait.五彩缤纷的等待。
  A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. 只有当遗憾取代了梦想,人才会变老
  Tears are the words which the heart can't say. 眼泪是心无法诉说的话语。
  Don&t cry because it is over, smille because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有
  Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.   任何值得做的事就值得把它做好.
  In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. 要想让自己无可替代,你必须总是与众不同。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐您现在所的位置:
好听的英语个性签名带翻译
发布时间: 22:06 录入:文子
&好听的英语个性签名带翻译
说好了我们永远都不分离,为何现在却要离我而去,
你就是我的灵魂,没有了你我还能活吗,
以下就是小编为大家整理的关于好听的英语个性签名,希望大家能够喜欢!&
Glass is fragile heart杯子易碎人心可谓
The best things in life are free.生活中最美好的东西都是免费的。
My heart got lost in you world我的心曾在你的世界里丢了
The time will precipitate.时间会沉淀伤痛
I apply to get into your life .我申请,加入你的人生
I have been,never left.[我一直在,从未离开。]
Love is a carefully designed lie.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言.
Finally understand,I really do not终于明白,原来我真的什么都不是
The time will precipitate.时间会沉淀伤痛
sea is the upside donw Sky.海是倒过来的天。
When you I care is a joke你当我的牵挂是笑话
Jump is also I love the heart also心脏还跳就还爱
Didn\'t you imagination of so nostalgic你没想象之中那么恋旧
[ Rely on I don\'t need your false! ]我不需要你那虚伪的依靠
you will never be able to see me.(你永远也看不懂我)
A cat has nine lives ony in one.猫有九命仅有一心而已
I missed you but I missing you【明明已经错过了你,但我还在想念你】
[ Out water slide with a smile ]微笑着凭眼角流水滑落
I\'ve been hdding their cry to helpless(我曾抱着自己哭到无助)
Far from eyes,far from heart。眼不见,心不念。
Who never had a scar of youth.谁的青春不曾有过伤痕。
The time that you are my most fatal.时光深知你是我最致命的爱人
Nobody could ever replace you.谁也替代不了你
[ Out water slide with a smile ]微笑着凭眼角流水滑落
We are the tender love in the world.我们都在被这个世界温柔的爱着
Do not let yourself live like a joke.不要让自己活得像个笑话
Old people dream on emotions.『旧人旧梦旧情绪』
You do not belong to me(你已不属于我.)
Shout it from the sea.来自深海的呼喊。
Won the world to lose you.赢了世界输了你。
Time always save the best for last.时间总是把最好的人留到最后.
Softhearted is sick, but you are life.心软是病,可你是命.&
I am just a prisoner of love我只是做了爱情的奴隶
Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止
I will cherish every good to me。(我会珍惜身边每一个对我好的人。)
Softhearted is sick, but you are life.心软是病,可你是命。
The sea is not blue, I would not be.海不会不蓝,我不会不在。
Time always save the best for last.时间总是把最好的人留到最后
I am not greed but I envy.我没有贪婪但我羡慕海枯石烂
I am queen do not bow to any person我是女王不向任何人低头
Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止。
In your life, I just passers-by.在你生命中,我只是路人。
Who never had a scar of youth.谁的青春不曾有过伤痕
All the city is a full of lonely cage城市是一座装满孤独的牢笼
I learned to give up finally我终于学会了放弃
sea is the upside donw Sky.海是倒过来的天。
Let the time tell the truth.任由时间说真话
Time cures all things时间是医治一切创伤的良药
The time that you are my most fatal.时光深知你是我最致命的爱
Time cut scar is called growth.时间划过的伤疤叫做成长
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.热烈的爱情是不可抑制
My world, I know a person is good.(我的世界,我一个人懂就好)。
I pretended to be indifferent to it.(我假装对他漠不关心)
Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止。
Down enough to let go失望攒够了就放手吧
I just don&t like you anymore.我只是不再那么喜欢你
A cat has nine lives onil in one(猫有九命也只有一心而已)
I\'m not a cry to let you love dearly.[我没有一哭就让你心疼的]
Envision the whole of you .期待你总是尽全力
Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止
Empty promises will wear空洞的承诺总会磨损殆尽
Nobody could ever replace you.没有人能代替得了你.
I just want to be different in your heart我想成为你心中的特别
I wish in your arms into the cat Jiao我愿在你怀里成猫娇而不傲
Your name, my heart.你的名字、我的心事。
小编就介绍到这里,亲如果喜欢以上内容请把我复制到你QQ上吧!
如果你喜欢本站,请分享给你的小伙伴们,也请把我收藏在你的浏览器中!更多签名尽在:

我要回帖

更多关于 原来我种的不是植物 的文章

随机推荐