把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢人教版八年级上册英语期中复习题(短文填空专练)_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
期中复习题(短文填空专练)
Weather have swim friend dance sun beautiful
1.I went to Hawaii(夏威夷)last summer. Hawaii is a very _____place. Many people go there for_______ every year. The _____ was nice during my vacation in Hawaii. It was______ every day. I visited many beautiful places and I ______ a good time there. I ______to the beaches. I saw many people there. Some played on the beaches, some lay on the beaches and looked at the sky, and others _______ in the sea. Hawaii is the best place for water sports in the world. A very ______ sport is surfing (冲浪) . It’s exciting but kind of dangerous . People in Hawaii are very ____ . Many people are good at _____. There, I saw them dance very well. Service popular survey best think what plays worst price delicious 2. What do students ________ about fast-food restaurants in our city? We did a ________of the students in our school last week and this is _______we learned. Most of the students think all fast-food restaurants are good, but the KFC is the ________in our city. It has the most creative food and and the best________. However, McDonald’s is the cheapest ________ it has the funniest picture. It also _______the most interesting music. The most_______ restaurant is the Pizza Hut. It has the most________ food and the________ service. The restaurants is happy fast food. The food there is very terrible and the _____is high. Any watching much idea talked ago so working 3. My grandfather never watched TV. He thought that people spent too much time ____ it. Some of his friends often talked about sports shows, the movies and plays. My grandfather said to himself, "They never read _____books or go out in the evening". _____he didn't buy a TV. Two years ago my grandfather was 60 years old. He stopped ______in the hospital. My father bought him a TV. He likes to watch all the news. He knows _____more about the world now. And he reads more books, too. Now, my grandfather will get very _____ if you trouble (麻烦) when he is watching TV. I can't understand(明白) that one can change his ______when he is 60.
5. Ann and Lily are sisters. They live in a big city. Ann is ________ than Lily. She likes ________ in the city very much. She thinks living in the city is ________ more interesting than living in the countryside. She likes the lights in her city. She thinks the lights at ________ are ________ than the stars. She enjoys ________ and she reads more books than Lily. Lily dislikes living in the city, and she likes the countryside ________. She often visits her grandma in the countryside and takes ________ there. In the countryside, Lily often ________ walks after supper. She thinks it makes her very _______
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""八年级下英语语法专项练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级下英语语法专项练习题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐人教版八年级下册历史第一、二单元材料题专项训练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版八年级下册历史第一、二单元材料题专项训练
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢

我要回帖