first和nakedlady first是什么意思思

first和naked是什么意思_百度知道
first和naked是什么意思
naked:英 [ˈneɪkɪd]美 [ˈnekɪd]adj.裸体的,裸露的;率直的,赤裸裸的;缺乏保护;不加掩饰的first:英 [fɜ:st]美 [fɜ:rst]n.第一,最初;头等;一号,;[乐]高音部adv.最早,最初;首次;宁愿;优先adj.第一流的;最初的,最早的;基本的,概要的;高音的num.第一
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
第一.第一流的, 缺乏保护,赤裸裸的.首次, [乐]高音部adv,最早的, 一号, 率直的,裸露的, 宁愿.裸体的firstn,概要的,最初, 基本的, 最初的, 优先adj, 最早,, 头等,最初, 高音的nakedadj
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I first went to Harrow in the summer term.The school had the biggest swimming pool I had ever seen.I t was a good joke to come up behind a naked(裸体的) boy,and push him into the pool.I made quite a habit of this with boys o_百度作业帮
I first went to Harrow in the summer term.The school had the biggest swimming pool I had ever seen.I t was a good joke to come up behind a naked(裸体的) boy,and push him into the pool.I made quite a habit of this with boys o
&&&& I first went to Harrow in the summer term.The school had the biggest swimming pool I had ever seen.I t was a good joke to come up behind a naked(裸体的) boy,and push him into the pool.I made quite a habit of this with boys of my own size or less.&&&& One day I saw a boy wrapped in a towel(毛巾) on the side of the pool.He was no bigger than I was,so I thought him a ing secretly behind,I pushed him in,holding on to his towel so that it would not get wet,I was surprised to see an angry face come out from the water,and a being of great strength making its way by force strokes (猛力地划)to the shore.I fled,but in vain.(徒劳的) He overtook me,seized me violently,and threw me into the deepest part of the pool.I soon climbed out on the other side,and found myself surrounded by a crowd of younger boys." Do you know what you have done?" they said," It's A he is in Grade Six.He is champion(冠军) at gym,he has got his football honor." &&&& I was frightened and felt ashamed.How could I tell his position when he was wrapped in a bath towel and so small." He didn't seem pleased at all,so I added in a most brilliant word," My father,who is a great man,is also small." At this he laughed,and after some general words about my rude behavior and how I had better be careful in the future,signified(说明) the incident was closed.
1.The writer thought Amery "a fair game" because the boy _____&.
A.looked like an animal&&&&&& B.was fond of games C.was of similar size&&&&&&&& D.was good at sports
2.The writer felt" ashamed" because _____.
A .he was laughed at by other boys&& B.Amery turned out to be in the same grade C.he pushed Amery hard and hurt him&& D.he played a joke on an outstanding athlete
3.By saying "My father,who is a great man,is also small",the writer_____.
A.tried to please Amery&&&&&& B.challenged Amery C.threatened Amery&&&&&&&&&& D.admired his father
4.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.The writer could run faster than Amery.B.The writer liked playing on boys of all sizes.C.Amery was a student in Grade Four.D.Amery forgave(原谅) the writer for his rude behavior.The Naked Truth
The Naked Truth的图片
······
评论被折叠,是因为发布这条评论的帐号行为异常。评论仍可以被展开阅读,对发布人的账号不造成其他影响。如果认为有问题,可以豆瓣电影。
关于《The Naked Truth》的问题
· · · · · ·
The Naked Truth的影评
······
以下豆列推荐
······
谁在看这部电影
······
订阅The Naked Truth的评论: