体育比赛中的consolation bracket是bracket什么意思思

Consolation - definition of consolation by The Free Dictionary /consolation
consolation Also found in: , , , .Related to consolation:
con·so·la·tion
(kŏn′sə-lā′shən)n.1. a.
The act or an instance of consoling.b.
The state of being consoled.2.
O a comfort: Your kindness was a consolation to me in my grief.3.
Sports A second, smaller tournament or round of play for participants who have been eliminated before the final of a tournament, often to determine third and fourth place.consolation (?k?ns?'le???n) n1. the act of consoling or sta solace2. a person or thing that is a source of comfort in a time of suffering, grief, disappointment, etc consolatory adjcon•so•la•tion
(ˌkɒn səˈleɪ ʃən)
the state of being consoled.
someone or something that consoles.
a contest for tournament entrants eliminated before the final round.
[;75; Middle English (& Anglo-French) & Latin]
Switch to Noun1.consolation - the comfort you feel when consoled in tim "second place was no consolation to him",
- a feeling of freedom from worry or disappointment - very limited co "he told me that time heals all wounds but that was cold comfort to me",
- a consoling aspect of a "every cloud has a silver lining"; "look on the bright side of it"2.consolation -
"his presence was a consolation to her", , , ,
- assistance i "the contributions provided some relief for the victims"consolationnoun , , , , , , , , , ,
After her husband's death, she found great consolation in her children.consolationnounA consoling in time of grief or pain:, .
?????????? ??????????????? ?????????? ???????útěchautě?ováníutě?ujícíopmuntringtr?sttr?stepraemiehugguntola?bateselli kayna??consolation [&#x2kɒnsəˈleɪʃən]A. N →
mthat's one consolation →
un , if it's any consolation to you → si te
it is some consolation to know that → me
que ...B. CPD consolation prize N →
m de consolation [&#x2kɒnsəˈleɪʃən] n →
fconsolation prize n →
m de consolation n →
m no pl; (= act) →
f; it is some consolation to know that … → es ist
zu , dass …; that’s a big consolation! (iro) → das ist ein
!; old age has its consolations → das
hat auch seine
; a few words of consolation → ein
tr?stende consolation [&#x2kɒnsəˈleɪʃ/ən] n →
fconsole (k?n's?ul)
verb to comfort. She could not console the weeping child. troos, opbeur
???????? ???????? ??????
утешавам
???? ????? ???? ????
????????? ????
(nu)raminti, (pa)guosti
????? ???? ??????
teselli etmek
ут?шати
???? ????? ?????? ????
an ?i ?conso'lation (kon-)
the act of consoling.
troos, opbeuring, gerusstel
?????? ?????????? ???????
утешаване
consola??o
utě?ování, útěcha
die Tr?stung
tr? opmuntring
παρηγ?ρηση
????? ??????
lohduttaminen
vigasz(talás)
penghiburan
(nu)raminimas, guodimas
mierinā?ana
pocieszanie
???? ???? ????????? ?????? ?????: ???? ????? ???? ????? ???? ????
tr?st, tr?stande
????? ??????
s? an ?i 2.
something that consoles. His great wealth was no consolation for the lo (also adjective) a consolation prize (for someone who just failed to win). troos, gerusstelling
?????????? ?????????
утеха
consola??o
útěcha, utě?ující
tr? tr?stepraemie
veicinā?anas balva
menenangkan hati ;
(de) conso-lare ; утешительныи
tola? tola?ilen
??????????
teselli kayna??
в?драда; ут?шний
???? ????? ????? ???????? ????
?i?u an ?i
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Ned was offended and turned to Sallie for consolation, saying to her rather pettishly, "There isn't a bit of flirt in that girl, is there? He has the religion of the matter, in believing what is t and with such a consolation, it won't be long afore he submits to the rationality of killing a four-footed beast to save the lives of human men. It is a pious consolation to me that, through my interference, a sufficient space was allowed them for repentance of the evil and corrupt practices into which, as a matter of course, every Custom-House officer must be supposed to fall. And like a sister of charity did this charitable Aunt Charity bustle about hither and thither, ready to turn her hand and heart to anything that promised to yield safety, comfort, and consolation to all on board a ship in which her beloved brother Bildad was concerned, and in which she herself owned a score or two of well-saved dollars. It was the one consolation of Jurgis' long imprisonment that now he had time to look at his baby. The trader, who, considering his advantages, was almost as humane as some of our politicians, seemed to feel called on to administer such consolation as the case admitted of. Well, there is one consolation, such as it is--I've str there's nothing lower. If, however, I found in my new home hard- ship, hunger, whipping, and nakedness, I had the consolation that I should not have escaped any one of them by staying. Emma felt the bad taste of her friend, but let it pass with a " and it would be a small consolation to her, for the clownish manner which might be offending her every hour of the day, to know that her husband could write a good letter. They gave themselves up wholly to their sorrow, seeking increase of wretchedness in every reflection that could afford it, and resolved against ever admitting consolation in future. All, all is against me: she has blighted my single consolation. It is curious to observe, that in every state of society, some sort of ghostly consolation is provided for the members of the community, though assembled for purposes diametrically opposite to religion.
▲consolation▼
consolation
For webmasters:苹果Wrestling Bracket Maker下载 , 最新版Wrestling Bracket MakeriPad|iPhone手机版免费下载-PP助手官网
当前位置:
& 苹果版Wrestling Bracket Maker下载
Wrestling Bracket Maker软件截图Wrestling Bracket Maker下载信息Wrestling Bracket Maker简介
Create custom wrestling brackets on your iPhone. Tournament modes include single elimination, double elimination, and consolation brackets for up to 64 wrestlers!With Wrestling Bracket Maker, you can create wrestling brackets for just about any type of tournament. From 8 team brackets, to full 64 team tournaments, Wrestling Bracket Maker can do it. Wrestling Bracket Maker was written by wrestlers, for wrestlers.Features:Tournament Modeso Single elimination, double elimination, and consolation brackets for 4, 8, 16, 32, and 64 wrestler tournaments!o Support for seeded and non seeded tournamentso Support for custom match numberso Support for custom trophy imageso Support for tournament logoso Odd number of wrestlers? No problem! Just enter a BYE for any extra wrestler fieldsSimple, Intuitive, Smootho Simple and intuitive user interfaceo All match updates take place directly in the bracket viewo Alphanumeric scoringo Brackets can be zoomed in smoothly up to two times the original size with no loss of detailo Full rotation support for landscape viewso Easily switch between brackets, and add new ones!o Choose wrestler participants directly from your contacts!o Add wrestler photos from your camera roll, or directly from your camera!Save and Loado Brackets can be saved and loadedo Wrestler Lists can be saved and loadedSharingo Save tournament brackets to your camera roll for easy social media sharingo Email tournament brackets directly from the Wrestling Bracket Maker appiPhone 5/5C/5S and iOS7 Readyo Graphics and views are iPhone 5/5C/5S and iOS 7 ready!Visit /wrestlingbracketmakerWrestling Bracket Maker更新日志
o Fixed issue where bracket was covered by Ad in 64 wrestler bracket热门应用
Wrestling Bracket Maker相关资讯
Wrestling Bracket Maker使用技巧
下载Wrestling Bracket Maker的人还喜欢
应用下载排行榜1
107 万下载2
88 万下载3
81 万下载4
72 万下载5
72 万下载6
63 万下载7
57 万下载8
PP苹果助手:love25ppcom君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Wrestling 5 man bracket——所有资料文档均为本人悉心收集,全部是文档中的精品,绝对值得下载收藏!
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Wrestling 5 man bracket
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 consolation prize 的文章

随机推荐