beefsteak前用many much的区别还是much

Kobe Beef Steak (神户牛肉)| Mouriya| Kobe, Japan
Fresh Fruit Cheese Cake
For about 1 year, I have no chance to bake a fresh cream cake. Now, I am back to my little kitchen to bake something. Yeh! First fresh cream cake I baked this year for my lovely niece four years old birthday celebration, and I baked a fruit cheese cake for her.
Christmas Dinner Celebration | Little Cottage, PenangFirst of all, I would like to apologize to MnY blog's owner (Camus and myself) for publishing a poor quality photos. As mentioned in "About Us", the purpose of
is to share anything that is related to food. We will not only share "good" food but also "bad" food. Either "bad in taste", "bad in service", "bad in price" or anything else.
Today, we are going to share our year 2010 Christmas dinner celebration experience here.
Homemade Durian Ice Cream RecipeIngredients:
DIY Sandwich Mold Bread Maker CutterThis post, I am introducing a special sandwich mold cutter. It will cut away the bread "skin" that many people do not like to eat, and "seal" the filling nicely after cutting off the "skin".
I bought this mold cutter from daiso Japan at 100yen. I found it very useful especially to seal sandwich nicely and look tidy.
Written by Administrator
What you think about when some one says "Kobe" in front of you? I think lot of people will think about "Kobe Beef" or "Kobe Cow". Kobe beef is recognized as most expensive high quality beef worldwide.
According to Wikipedia:
"Kobe beef refers to beef
from the black Tajima-ushi breed of Wagyu cattle, raised according to strict tradition in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. Kobe beef is renowned for its flavour, tenderness, and fatty well-marbled texture.
The Wagyu cattle that produce the highly prized meat were introduced into Japan in the second century as work animals, used in rice cultivation. As beef became more prominent in society, farmers began hiring workers to massage the animal's backside. The mountainous topography of the islands of Japan resulted in small regions of isolated breeding, yielding herds that developed and maintained qualities in their meat that differ significantly from all other breeds of cattle. Resulting herd isolation and the distinctive feeding techniques put in place because of the limited land availability have led to distinguishing features that make the meat both superior in marbling and in the ratios of unsaturated versus saturated fats. Kobe beef is often considered a delicacy."
According to Mouriya Restaurant:
"Tajima Cow is the ancestor of Kobe Cow. The name "Kobe Cow" does not mean species or category, but is the name of brand. Original Tajima Cows that have passed the standard, i.e. those raised by the registered cattle farmers in the list of the Kobe Meat Promotion Association, those slaughtered at the specified Meat Center in Hyogo Prefecture, and those that are ranked A and B, and the BMS value (numerical value that shows marble condition of the beef) is more than 6 are called Kobe Cow.To start with, Tajima Cow used to live in the country of Tajima (presently northern part of Hyogo Prefecture) as shown by the name eating the wild grass that grew in abundance with clear water in the clear air. The meat of Tajima Cow has been originally good quality, and has become the wonderful brand through cattle farmers' zeal in raising them as the beef cow. Moreover, the obvious difference comparing to the brand cows in other prefectures is keeping blood line inside Hyogo Prefecture avoiding hybridizing with other ones. This system of maintaining the pure bloodline has been employed only by Hyogo Prefecture's cattle farmers in Japan. You might notice that Kobe Cow and Tajima Cow are basically small, so the beef is fine and not fatty, as well as the relish and flavor are delicious. We're positive you'll understand why we are so proud of the beef when you have such gracefully delicious beef."
Bla.. bla... bla...Lot of explanations about Kobe Beef in internet. Let skip it. We just interested on the taste of Kobe Beef.
Today, we would like to share our experience on having Kobe Beef dinner. We visited Kobe on 1st Jan 2010. The main purpose for us to visit this city was to try out the "KOBE BEeeeeeffffff....."! Until today, it is one and a half year already after the wonderful meal but we just can't stop ourselves to share it here after look back to the photos that we captured during the dinner.
Initially, we planned to have a Kobe Beef lunch which is cheaper in price. However, at the end we changed our mind to have dinner. Our perception was food quality for "dinner" normally better than "lunch". Also, we got more time to enjoy our meal at night time.
There were plenty of restaurants in Kobe serving what they called "Kobe Beef". However as we understand, quantity of Kobe Beef in Japan was very limited. Not all restaurants in Kobe are able to serve you 100% real Kobe Beef. Some of them are serving you the beef that they claimed "AS GREAT AS" Kobe Beef but not the real Kobe Beef or serving you the lower grade of Kobe Beef.
Here, we found a restaurant called "Mouriya", a restaurant that nearby to Sannomiya Train Station. It offered a special promotion on grade Special Kobe Beef (A5) dinner set. Beefs are graded from A1 to A5 in Japan. A5 is the top grade. A4 and A5 beef steaks are worth to try. Just beware, if can't find the grade level in the restaurant menu. It might be the beef that lower than grade A4.
Kobe beef steak restaurant
We ordered 2 Steak Sets. One was the promotion rib eye steak for Special Kobe Beef (A5) set and another one was the A4 grade tenderloin steak that they claimed as wonderful as Kobe Beef.
Menu: 7900yen (about RM300) / set
Here.... these are the Mr. Rib Eye and Ms. Tenderloin...
Before the main course, salad, a creamy corn soup and an appetizer with marinated beef and salmon slices have been served. All taste good.
The chef started to prepare our main courses when we having our corn soup and appetizer. First, the chef was preparing the crispy fried garlic. The chef cut out the fat from the rib eye and used it to prepare the Baked Vegetables.
Fried garlic
While waiting the vegetables to cooked, the chef started to cook the beef now. Started with tenderloin first, the tenderloin is thicker than rib eye. Since, we request to cooked the beef with medium rare. The tenderloin still reddish inside, taste creamy, extremely soooooft and smoooooooth ... Yummy...
Look at the photos below... be careful your saliva.
OK! stop drooling...!
Next, rib eye turns. Rib eye is thinner compared to tenderloin and more fat also. The fat in Kobe beef is spread quite even. So, you won't feel too much fat during tasting it. This rib eyes is more creamy taste than tenderloin.
It melted in our mouth without chewing... Ohhh... Unbelievable! Ok! now continue to drool with next photos now.
Lastly, the chef cooking bean sprouts with beef fat.
Here is the whole main course
Ms. Tenderloin
Mr. Rib Eye
Coffee and Tea were served at the end of main course.
Restaurant interior
Lisence for selling Kobe Beef
若是我有一百万,我要坐飞机,去日本吃神戸牛肉。。。
Related Posts:
Instant Ramen Museum is located at Ikeda-shi, Osaka. You can experience making your own cup noodle h...
It is not healthy to eat instant noodle, I know. It does not contain nutrision and not good for dige...
After Kobe trip with wonderful kobe beef dinner on 3 years back, I have another chance to visit Kobe...
I have just passed my first weekend in Japan. This time I am in Osaka. For my first shopping, I boug...
Last few weekend, I had a trip to Odaiba with my colleagues. That was the fourth time I visited to...
Latest Articles
Durian Recipes
Chiang Mai, Thailand Travel
Hong Kong &amp China Travel
Latest Comments
Ah Shui Little KitchenBeef Cuts and Steak Types | Gayot
Search Site
A Simple Primer to Understanding Steak
What's your beef? Wagyu,
Angus or Piedmontese? Porterhouse, prime rib or flatiron steak?
These days, going to a steakhouse is much more complicated than
years ago, when all you could choose from was a New York strip, ribeye and
filet mignon. Whether you like your steak lean, marbled or flavorfully fatty, we took the bull by the horns
to sort out all the terminology.
Diagram of Beef Cuts
STEAK CUTS
the side of the steer. Starting at the neck and working down
the backbone, you have the chuck, then the rib, followed by
the short loin and sirloin and ending with the rump. The side
section is the flank. Those areas produce the following steaks:
• Chateaubriand
A piece of the tenderloin (the pointed end of the short loin),
sized to feed two or more people and traditionally roasted.
• Delmonico
A boneless cut from the rib section, named after the 19th century
New York restaurant that popularized this dish.
• Filet
Think French! The name of this cut translates as
tenderloin and it is the tapered, fork-tender end of the short
• Flank
A lean cut of meat taken from the underbelly that
grills quickly. This cut often is used for fajitas.
• Flatiron
Cut from the top blade, so named because it resembles
a flatiron.
• Hanger
Also called the hanging tenderloin, this cut is part
of the diaphragm that hangs between the ribs and the loin.
• London
A large cut from the flank, often marinated to tenderize
it, then broiled and served thinly sliced.
• New
York strip
A steak by many other names such as shell
steak, Kansas City strip or sirloin club steak: The marbled,
larger end of the short loin.
• Porterhouse
Essentially the T-bone's big brother, combining two steaks in
one, the New York and the filet.
• Prime
The bone-in rib steak, cut from ribs six through twelve,
that often contains a bit of gristle but is full of flavor.
• Ribeye
A rib st prized among steak lovers for
its marbling and flavor.
• Sirloin
Sitting between the short loin and the rump steak
is the sirloin, less tender than the short loin but still full-flavored.
• T-bone
Similar cut as the Porterhouse, only the filet side is usually
a bit smaller. Named for the T-shaped bone running down the
center of the steak.
• Tri-tip
Also known as a culotte steak or triangle steak, the tri-tip
is a triangular-shaped portion of top sirloin.
Related Content:
Check out our
feature to learn how the nutrient-rich winter vegetable can help keep your immune system strong through flu season.
Eat like a caveman with GAYOT's , which promote a gluten-free, low-carb diet based on healthy, whole foods.不可数名词前用much还是many_百度作业帮
不可数名词前用much还是many
不可数名词前用much还是many

我要回帖

更多关于 people用many还是much 的文章

随机推荐