关于impress.js的一个题目

答案:B;B;C;D;A;B;C;D;D;A;B;C;C;D;A;A;B;B;C;C;D;D;C;B;A
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年江苏省沭阳县高二下学期期中调研测试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Most people think of birds as feathered animals that fly. Scientists, &&36&, do not define (给…下定义) birds as animals that fly, because some birds do not. Of the 10,000 or so species of birds, 46 cannot &&37&. Flight plays a key role in &&38&&for most birds. It allows them to find food over a &&39&&area and to get away from enemies. Ancestors of flightless birds may have &&40 &&their ability to fly because they had no regular predators (捕食者) or did not need to fly to find food. Rather than fly, some of these birds developed other &&41&&to catch food and avoid enemies. Two examples of &&42&&birds are penguins and ostriches.& 43&&birds that fly, penguins do not have wide wings or large feathers. In order to catch the fish they feed on, penguins use their powerful wings to swim &&44&. And when they swim, &they look as if they are flying through the water. The &&45&&of penguins’ bodies makes it possible for them to dive deep underwater, &46 &their thick feathers protect them from the cold.Ostriches are known for their long legs, long necks, and large size. To &&47&&themselves, they stay in groups and use their excellent sight and hearing to &&48&&enemies. As soon as &&&49&&approaches, they can run at a speed of more than 65 kilometers per hour to &&50 &. In addition to using their strong legs to run, they can kick powerfully.&Not all flightless birds have been &&51&&in protecting themselves. Flightless birds on some islands had no enemies until people &&52&. These birds were hunted and easily caught by people and the animals &&53&&by people. Human land development has &&54&&the habitats of some birds. A number of flightless birds &&55&&because they were unable to adapt to new conditions and new enemies.【小题1】A.thusB.howeverC.thereforeD.otherwise【小题2】A.standB.flyC.hearD.sing【小题3】A.growthB.communicationC.healthD.survival【小题4】A.wideB.familiarC.crowdedD.special【小题5】A.developedB.improvedC.lostD.proved【小题6】A.partsB.habitsC.waysD.tools【小题7】A.wildB.interestingC.rareD.flightless【小题8】A.Instead ofB.Because ofC.BesidesD.Unlike【小题9】A.quicklyB.carefullyC.differentlyD.gradually【小题10】A.shapeB.color C.bone D.skin【小题11】A.ifB.andC.butD.so【小题12】A.helpB.feedC.protectD.hide【小题13】A.killB.noticeC.confuseD.frighten【小题14】A.dawnB.darknessC.dangerD.food【小题15】A.lookB.escapeC.moveD.fight【小题16】A.successfulB.naturalC.unusualD.positive【小题17】A.realizedB.actedC.stoppedD.arrived【小题18】A.broughtB.foundC.boughtD.hunted【小题19】A.providedB.formedC.destroyedD.controlled【小题20】A.flew awayB.watched outC.gave awayD.died out
来源:山东省淄博市2010届高三下学期第一次模拟考试
第二节:完形填空(.共20小题每小题1分,满分20分)&&&阅读下下面短文,从后各题所给的,四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最隹选项。 I was walking downa.darkly lit street late one,evening when I heard ambiguous screams coming from behind bushes.Alarmed,I& 36& to listen, and panicked& 37& I realized that what l WaS hearing were the,definite sounds.of& a& 38&&:heavy noise, and tearing of cloth. A woman was beingattacked. Should I get& 39&& ?1 was frightened for my own&& 40 , and blamed myself for having& 41& decided to take a new route home that night.Shouldn't I justrunto the nearest phone and call the& 42& ? Although it seemed an etemity(漫长),the deliberations in my head had& 43& only sec-onds, but already the girl's cries were growing&& 44& I knew I had to act fast. How& 45 &I& walk away from this? No,Ifmally determined,& I& could not tum my back on the& 46& of& this Unknown woman, even if it meant& 47&& my ownlife. I am not a brave man, nor amI athletic.I don't know where I found the moral& 48&&&& and physical strength- but once I had finally determined to help the girl,I became strangely&&& 49& I ran behind the bushes and pulled.the attacker& 50&& the woman. Grasping, wefell to the ground, where we wrestled for a few mrnutes until the manjumped up and escaped. Breathing hard,I stood upright and&& 51& the& girl, who stayed down behind a tree, sob-bing.In the darkness,I could barely see her outline, but I could certainly& 52& her trem-bling shock.Not wanting to frighten her further,I& 53& spoke to her from a distance. "The man ran away. You're safe now.’’There was a long pause and then I heard the words, said in& wonder, in& 54&."Dad, is that you?" And then, from behind the tree, out& 55& my& youngest daughter, Katherine.36.A.broke down&& B.slowed down&& C.calmed down& D.tumed down37.A.when&&&&&&& B.until&&&&&&&&C.before&&&&&&&& D.though38.A.quarrel&&&&&&& B.conversation& C.struggle&&&&&&& D.dispute39.A.involved&&&&& B.informed&&&& C.conquered&&&
D.deserted40.A.property&&&&& B.safety&&&&&&&&& C.appearance&&& D.presence41.A.quickly&&&&&&& B.bravely&&&&&&& C.suddenly&&&&& D.cleverly42.A.friend&&&&&&&&& B.neighbour&&&
C.folk&&&&&&&&&D.police43.A.abandoned&&&&&&&&& B.covered&&&&&& C.held&&&&&&&&D.taken44.A.louder&&&&&&&& B.clearer&&&&&&&& C.weaker&&&&&&& D.heavier45.A.should&&&&&&&& B.could&&&&&&&C.would&&&&&&&&& D.must46.A.fate&&&&&&&&&B.face&&&&&&&&&C.moment&&&&&& D.spot47.A.saving&&&&&&&& B.risking&&&&&&&& C.losing&&&&&&&&& D.devoting48.A.lesson&&&&&&&&& B.spirit&&&&&&&C.story&&&&&&&D.courage49.A.behaved&&&&&& B.performed&&&
C.transformed&& D.Expressed 50.A.off&&&&&&&&&&B.down&&&&&&&& C.from&&&&&&&D.over51.A.attended&&&&& B.appreciated&&C.negotiated&&&& D.approached52.A.sense&&&&&&&B.feel&&&&&&&&&C.observe&&&&&&& D.hear53.A.after all&&&&&& B.at first&&&&&&&& C.as well&&&&&&&& D.asa result54.A.surprise&&&&&& B.disappointment C.sorrbw&&&&&&&& D.amazement55.A.cried&&&&&&&B.looked&&&&&&&& C.stepped&&&&&&& D.showed
来源:2012届河南省通许县丽星中学高三第二次月考英语试卷
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下在短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 It was the last day of the final examination in a large eastern university. On the steps of one building, a group of students were talking about the exam &&36&to begin in a few minutes. On their faces was &&37&.This was their last exam—then on to graduation and jobs.Some talked of jobs they already had, others talked of jobs they would get. With the certainty of four years of college, they felt& 38&and able to take &&39&&of the world.The coming exam, they knew, would be a(n)& 40&task, as the professor had said they could bringeither books or notes they wanted, requesting, only& 41&that they did not talk to each other during the test.& 42&they entered the classroom. The professor passed out the papers. And smiles appeared on the students’ faces as they &&43&&there were only five questions. Three hours had passed before the professor began to& 44&the papers. The students no longer looked confident. On their faces was a frightened expression. Papers in hand, no one spoke as the professor& 45&&the class.He looked at the worried faces before him, and then asked: “How many completed all five questions?” &&46&a hand was raised.“How many answered four?” Still no hands.“Three? Two?” The students& 47&restlessly(不安地) in their seats.“One, then? Certainly somebody finished one.” But the class remained &&48&.The professor put down the papers. “That is exactly what I &&49&,” he said. “I just want you to &50 you that, even although you have completed four years of engineering, there are still many things about the &&51&you don’t know. These questions you couldn’t answer are relatively common in everyday& 52&.” Then smiling, he &&53&, “You will all pass this course, but remember—even though you are now college graduates, your education has just& 54&.”The years have& 55&&the name of the professor, but not the lesson he taught. 【小题1】A.owingB.dueC.exactD.up【小题2】A.frightB.anxietyC.puzzleD.confidence【小题3】A.readyB.hopefulC.discouragedD.sad【小题4】A.holdB.controlC.chargeD.place【小题5】A.interestingB.necessaryC.easyD.unusual【小题6】A.orderingB.sharingC.askingD.requesting【小题7】A.NervouslyB.JoyfullyC.QuicklyD.Curiously【小题8】A.notedB.knewC.recognizedD.heard【小题9】A.checkB.hand inC.collectD.give out【小题10】A.gaveB.facedC.tookD.finished【小题11】A.NotB.OnceC.OnlyD.Even【小题12】A.talkedB.movedC.feltD.went【小题13】A.puzzledB.calmC.silentD.afraid【小题14】A.wonderedB.enjoyedC.hatedD.expected【小题15】A.put onB.look onC.depend uponD.impress upon【小题16】A.examB.subjectC.questionD.college【小题17】A.lifeB.habitC.practiceD.comunication【小题18】A.addedB.orderedC.talkedD.demanded【小题19】A.begunB.completedC.failedD.succeeded【小题20】A.forgotB.rememberedC.strengthenedD.weakened
来源:2014届江苏省沭阳县高二下学期期中调研测试英语试卷(解析版)
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Most people think of birds as feathered animals that
fly. Scientists, &&36&, do not define (给…下定义) birds as animals that
fly, because some birds do not. Of the 10,000 or so species of birds, 46 cannot
&&37&. Flight plays a key role in &&38&&for
most birds. It allows them to find food over a &&39&&area
and to get away from enemies. Ancestors of flightless birds may have &&40
&&their ability to fly because they had no regular predators (捕食者) or did not need to fly to find food. Rather than
fly, some of these birds developed other &&41&&to
catch food and avoid enemies. Two examples of &&42&&birds
are penguins and ostriches.
& 43&&birds that fly, penguins do not have wide wings
or large feathers. In order to catch the fish they feed on, penguins use their
powerful wings to swim &&44&. And when they swim,
&they look as if they are flying through the water. The &&45&&of
penguins’ bodies makes it possible for them to dive deep underwater, &46
&their thick feathers protect them from the cold.
Ostriches are known for their long legs, long necks,
and large size. To &&47&&themselves, they stay in
groups and use their excellent sight and hearing to &&48&&enemies.
As soon as &&&49&&approaches, they can run at a
speed of more than 65 kilometers per hour to &&50 &. In
addition to using their strong legs to run, they can kick powerfully.&
Not all flightless birds have been &&51&&in
protecting themselves. Flightless birds on some islands had no enemies until
people &&52&. These birds were hunted and easily caught by
people and the animals &&53&&by people. Human land
development has &&54&&the habitats of some birds. A
number of flightless birds &&55&&because they were
unable to adapt to new conditions and new enemies.
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.thus&&&&&&&&&& B.however&&&&&&& C.therefore D.otherwise
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.stand&&&&&&&&& B.fly&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hear D.sing
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.growth&&&&&&&& B.communication&& C.health&&& D.survival
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.wide&&&&&&&&&& B.familiar&&&&&&&& C.crowded& D.special
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.developed&&&&& B.improved&&&&&& C.lost& D.proved
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.parts&&&&&&&&&& B.habits&&&&&&&&& C.ways D.tools
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.wild&&&&&&&&&& B.interesting&&&&& C.rare D.flightless
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Instead of&&&&&& B.Because of&&&&& C.Besides&& D.Unlike
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.quickly&&&&&&&& B.carefully&&&&&&& C.differently D.gradually
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.shape&&&&&&&&& B.color &&&&&&&&& C.bone
11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.if&&&&&&&&&&&& B.and&&&&&&&&&&& C.but&& D.so
12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.help&&&&&&&&&& B.feed&&&&&&&&&& C.protect&&& D.hide
13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.kill&&&&&&&&&&& B.notice&&&&&&&&& C.confuse&& D.frighten
14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.dawn&&&&&&&&& B.darkness&&&&&&& C.danger&&& D.food
15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.look&&&&&&&&&& B.escape&&&&&&&& C.move D.fight
16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.successful&&&&& B.natural&&&&&&&& C.unusual&& D.positive
17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.realized&&&&&&& B.acted&&&&&&&&& C.stopped&& D.arrived
18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.brought&&&&&&& B.found&&&&&&&&& C.bought&&& D.hunted
19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.provided&&&&&& B.formed&&&&&&&& C.destroyed D.controlled
20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.flew away&&&&&& B.watched out&&&& C.gave away D.died out
来源:学年河南省高三第二次月考英语试题
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
&&& 阅读下在短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
&&& It was the last day of the
final examination in a large eastern university. On the steps of one building,
a group of students were talking about the exam &&36& to
begin in a few minutes. On their faces was &&37& .This
was their last exam—then
on to graduation and jobs.
Some talked of jobs they already had, others
talked of jobs they would get. With the certainty of four years of college,
they felt& 38& and able to take &&39&& of
the world.
The coming exam, they knew, would be a(n)&
40& task, as the professor had said they could
bring either books or notes they wanted, requesting, only& 41& that they did not talk to each other
during the test.
& 42& they entered the classroom. The professor passed out the
papers. And smiles appeared on the students’ faces as they &&43&
&there were only five questions.
Three hours had passed before the professor
began to& 44& the papers. The students no longer looked
confident. On their faces was a frightened expression. Papers in hand, no one
spoke as the professor& 45& &the class.
He looked at the worried faces before him,
and then asked: “How many completed all five questions?” &&46& a hand
was raised.
“How many answered four?” Still no hands.
“Three? Two?” The students& 47& restlessly(不安地) in their seats.
“One, then? Certainly somebody finished one.”
But the class remained &&48& .
The professor put down the papers. “That is
exactly what I &&49& ,” he said. “I just want you to &50
you that, even although you have completed four years of engineering, there
are still many things about the &&51& you don’t know.
These questions you couldn’t answer are relatively common in everyday&
52& .” Then smiling, he &&53& , “You will all
pass this course, but remember—even though you are now college graduates, your
education has just& 54& .”
The years have& 55& &the
name of the professor, but not the lesson he taught.
1.A.owing&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.due&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.exact&&&&&&&&&&& D.up
2.A.fright&&&&&&&&&&&& B.anxiety&&&&&&&&& C.puzzle&&&&&&&&&& D.confidence
3.A.ready&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.hopeful&&&&&&&&& C.discouraged&&&&& D.sad
4.A.hold&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.control&&&&&&&&& C.charge&&&&&&&&&& D.place
5.A.interesting&&&&&&& B.necessary&&&&&&& C.easy&&&&&&&&&&&& D.unusual
6.A.ordering&&&&&&&&&& B.sharing&&&&&&&&& C.asking&&&&&&&&&& D.requesting
7.A.Nervously&&&&&&&&& B.Joyfully&&&&&&&& C.Quickly&&&&&&&&& D.Curiously
8.A.noted&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.knew&&&&&&&&&&&& C.recognized&&&&&& D.heard
9.A.check&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.hand in&&&&&&&&& C.collect&&&&&&&&& D.give out
10.A.gave&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.faced&&&&&&&&&&& C.took&&&&&&&&&&&& D.finished
11.A.Not&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Once&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Only&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Even
12.A.talked&&&&&&&&&&& B.moved&&&&&&&&&&& C.felt&&&&&&&&&&&& D.went
13.A.puzzled&&&&&&&&&& B.calm&&&&&&&&&&&& C.silent&&&&&&&&&& D.afraid
14.A.wondered&&&&&&&&& B.enjoyed&&&&&&&&& C.hated&&&&&&&&&&& D.expected
15.A.put on&&&&&&&&&&& B.look on&&&&&&&&& C.depend upon&&&&& D.impress
upon
16.A.exam&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.subject&&&&&&&&& C.question&&&&&&&& D.college
17.A.life&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.habit&&&&&&&&&&& C.practice&&&&&&&& D.comunication
18.A.added&&&&&&&&&&&& B.ordered&&&&&&&&& C.talked&&&&&&&&&& D.demanded
19.A.begun&&&&&&&&&&&& B.completed&&&&&&& C.failed&&&&&&&&&& D.succeeded
20.A.forgot&&&&&&&&&&& B.remembered&&&&&& C.strengthened&&&& D.weakened
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2013年12月B级真题题目
下载积分:1000
内容提示:2013年12月B级真题题目,2013年1
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:219|
上传日期: 22:45:27|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2013年12月B级真题题目
官方公共微信一个英语单词问题(impress)impress为及物动词,意为“使……明白重要性,留下了深刻的印象”.The film impressed me deeply.那部影片给我留下了深刻的印象.His words impressed deeply on my memory.他的话深深的印在我的脑海里.What impressed me most was their brave spirit.给我印象最深的是他们的无畏精神.3个句子都是主动,为什么均有ed
付晨一生T伞
跟主动被动没关系吧,是跟过去式有关,impress使……明白重要性,留下了深刻的印象”.一定是看过或听过某件事之后产生印象的,那么事件或话语肯定是发生之前才会留下印象的,比如第一句中的影片留下深刻印象,肯定是先看了电影才会留下印象,看电影是过去的一件事,所以要加ed
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是过去式 不是被动
是过去时啊
扫描下载二维码impress on sb 和 impress sb 有什么差别,
impress on sb意思是留下深刻印象铭记某人,impress sb 意思是记住某人,印象回想某人.有差别.1、|前一个是牢记某人感染了你在心里留下了深刻的回忆,后一个是回想某人但是单单想起那个名字但没有牢记于心.解释上的差别.2、固定搭配上的差别.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项(A,B,C和D)中,选出一个最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。As I held my father’s hands one night, I couldn’t help but notice their calluses(老茧) and roughness. His hands tell the story of his life as a
, including all his struggles. One summer, I remember, a drought (旱灾) hit Ontario, turning it into a
desert. On one of those hot mornings I was picking sweet corn with my dad to fill the last
from the grocery store. Fifty dozen was all we needed, which
took twenty minutes. That morning, however, the process didn’t
quickly. After forty minutes of aimlessly walking in the field, we
needed twenty dozen. I was completely frustrated and
. Dropping the basket heavily, I declared, “If the store wants its last twenty dozen, they can pick it themselves!” Dad
, “Just think, my little girl, only ten dozen left for each of us and then we’re
.” Such is Dad — whatever problem he
, he never gives up.  
, the disastrous effects of the drought were felt all over our county. It was a challenging time for everyone,
Dad remained optimistic. He
to be grateful for other things like good health and food on our plates. Only then did I truly begin to
Dad and his faith that guided us through the hard times.  Dad is also a living example of real
. From dawn to dusk, he works countless hours to
our family. He always puts our happiness
his own, and never fails to cheer me on at my sports games
his exhaustion after long days. His loving and selfless nature has inspired me to become more sympathetic and
, putting others first.  Dad, the life
I have learned from you will stay with me forever. You are my father, teacher, friend and, most importantly, my hero.
A.teacher
B.gardener
C.disappearing
D.burning
D.position
A.repeatedly
B.normally
C.finally
A.surprised
B.nervous
D.frightened
A.apologized
C.complained
D.laughed
D.touched
A.meets with
B.brings up
C.works out
D.thinks about
A.Thankfully
B.Hopefully
C.Unfortunately
D.Strangely
A.happened
C.continued
B.appreciate
C.examine
D.question
C.friendship
D.honesty
A.support
D.impress
A.in spite of
B.in terms of
C.in control of
D.in place of
A.careful
B.regretful
C.considerate
D.humorous
A.history
C.patterns
D.lessons
小题1:C小题2:D小题3:A小题4:B小题5:A小题6:B小题7:C小题8:D小题9:B小题10:A小题11:C小题12:D 小题13:C小题14:B小题15:A小题16:A小题17:B小题18:A小题19:C小题20:D
试题分析:这篇文章告诉了我们作者通过握住爸爸的手引发了她对爸爸的回忆,表达了对爸爸浓浓的爱。本文是记叙文,第一段引入,第二、三段回忆,最后一段抒情。这种文章结构在完型填空中很常见,要多加注意。小题1:考查名词:就这一句话来说,哪一个选项都行——像这种情况,一般后面都会提到或有所暗示。第二段就有这样的暗示:After forty minutes of aimlessly walking in the field, we…漫无目的在田里走,我们……A老师,B园艺工人,C农民,D食品商。选C。小题2:考查形容词:后面的desert(沙漠)和前面的干旱告诉我们只能填一个稍带贬义的词,排除B(活泼的),stormy(有暴风雨的)也要排除,disappearing(正在消失的)也和干旱不符,故选D,在燃烧的。小题3:考查名词:后面我和爸爸在田里寻找玉米(After forty minutes of aimlessly walking in the field, we…)告诉我们是食品商预订了他们的玉米。A预订,B表格,C空隙,D位置。选A。小题4:考查副词:后面的however以及quickly暗示前面应该填B,正常地。A重复地,B正常地,C最后,D真正地。选B。小题5:考查动词:句意:这个过程进展并不顺利。其实go的这种用法我们在日常口语中的How’s everything going这句话中得到验证。A进展,B开始,C发生,D改变。选A.小题6:考查副词:这里和前文的the process didn’t go quickly呼应,选B。A尚,还(用于否定句和疑问句中);B还;C甚至;D将近。选B。小题7:考查形容词:这里有个and,并且前面是frustrated(沮丧的),这说明后面也应该用表示负面情绪的单词,故选C(生气的)。A感到吃惊的,B紧张的,D感到害怕的。选C。小题8:考查动词:文章的第三、四段说明爸爸很乐观(optimistic),故选D(大笑)。A道歉,B哭,C抱怨。选D。小题9:考查形容词:因为爸爸很乐观,应该填一个表示褒义的词,选B。A迷路,B我们做完了,C不见了,D感动。其实we are done也是一个交际用语,意思是“完了、结束了”。选B。小题10:考查词组:句意:无论遇到什么问题,爸爸永不放弃。A遇到,B抚养、呕吐,C算出,D考虑。选A。小题11:考查副词:句意:不幸的是,整个国家都受到了这次干旱的影响。在我看来这是不幸的,但是爸爸很乐观。衬托爸爸的乐观,故选C(不幸地)。A感激地,B充满希望地,D奇怪地。选C。小题12:考查连词:和前面对比,爸爸仍然很乐观,选D。A或者,否则;B因为;C所以。选D。小题13:考查动词:这里作者列举了爸爸乐观的表现:因为有健康的体魄等而感激。A碰巧,B似乎、好像——与事实不符:爸爸不是假装开心,C一直、继续,D目标。选C小题14:考查动词:那时我才意识到了爸爸及他的信念的重要性。A面对,B欣赏、感激,C检查,D质疑。这里和下面的文章都表明作者高度赞扬了爸爸的做法,故应选一个带有褒义的词语,选B。小题15:考查名词:从后面的例子“爸爸从早干到晚”可以看出作者爸爸很爱这个家。Dad is also a living example of love.是这一段的中心句,后面都是实例论证。A爱,B骄傲,C友谊,D诚实。选A。小题16:考查动词:爸爸从早干到晚养家。A赡养,B定居(vi)、解决(vt),C开始,D给……很深的印象。家里困难,爸爸很辛苦。是真心爱这个家庭,不是作秀。选A。小题17:考查介词:爸爸爱这个家庭,把自己的幸福放在后面,把家人的幸福放在前面, A在……之后,C在……旁边,D在……下面。选B。小题18:考查介词短语:爸爸尽管很劳累,仍然会在运动场上为我加油。A尽管,B就……来说,C控制,D代替。选A。小题19:考查形容词:爸爸对我的影响:更有同情心,更体贴。后面的putting others first表明作者多考虑他人, (体贴的)。A小心,B后悔的,D幽默的。因为爸爸就是一个有同情心、体贴的人。故选C小题20:考查名词:我从爸爸那里学到的东西永远会和我在一起。A历史,B格言,C模式,D训诫、教训,课程等。选D。
阅读《风筝》。完成小题。(共17分)风筝①北京的冬季,地上还有积雪,灰黑色的秃树枝丫杈于晴朗的天空中,而远处有一二风筝浮动,在我是一种惊异和悲哀。②故乡的风筝时节,是春二月,倘听到沙沙的风轮声,仰头便能看见一个淡墨色的蟹风筝或嫩蓝色的蜈蚣风筝。还有寂寞的瓦片风筝,没有风轮,又放得很低,伶仃地显出憔悴可怜模样。但此时地上的杨柳已经发芽,早的山桃也多吐蕾,和孩子们的天上的点缀相照应。打成一片春日的温和。我现在在哪里呢?四面都还是严冬的肃杀,而久经诀别的故乡的久经逝去的春天,却就在这天空中荡漾了。③但我是向来不爱放风筝的,不但不爱,并且嫌恶他,因为我以为这是没出息孩子所做的玩艺。和我相反的是我的小兄弟,他那时大概十岁内外罢,多病,瘦得不堪,然而最喜欢风筝,自己买不起,我又不许放,他只得张着小嘴,呆看着空中出神,有时至于小半日。远处的蟹风筝突然落下来了,他惊呼;两个瓦片风筝的缠绕解开了,他高兴得跳跃。他的这些,在我看来都是笑柄,可鄙的。④有一天,我忽然想起,似乎多日不很看见他了,但记得曾见他在后园拾枯竹。我恍然大悟似的,便跑向少有人去的一间堆积杂物的小屋去,推开门,果然就在尘封的什物堆中发见了他。他向着大方凳,坐在小凳上;便很惊惶地站了起来,失了色瑟缩着。大方凳旁靠着一个胡蝶风筝的竹骨,还没有糊上纸,凳上是一对做眼睛用的小风轮,正用红纸条装饰着,将要完工了。我在破获秘密的满足中,又很愤怒他的瞒了我的眼睛,这样苦心孤诣地来偷做没出息孩子的玩艺。我即刻伸手抓断了胡蝶的一支翅骨,又将风轮掷在地下,踏扁了。论长幼,论力气,他是都敌不过我的,我当然得到完全的胜利,于是傲然走出,留他绝望地站在小屋里。后来他怎样,我不知道,也没有留心。⑤然而我的惩罚终于轮到了,在我们离别得很久之后,我已经是中年。我不幸偶而看了一本外国的讲论儿童的书,才知道游戏是儿童最正当的行为,玩具是儿童的天使。于是二十年来毫不忆及的幼小时候对于精神的虐杀的这一幕,忽地在眼前展开,而我的心也仿佛同时变了铅块,很重很重地堕下去了。⑥但心又不竞堕下去而至于断绝,他只是很重很重地堕着,堕着。⑦我也知道补过的方法的:送他风筝,赞成他放,劝他放,我和他一同放。我们嚷着,跑着,笑着。——然而他其时已经和我一样,早已有了胡子了。⑧我也知道还有一个补过的方法的:去讨他的宽恕,等他说,“我可是毫不怪你啊。”那么,我的心一定就轻松了,这确是一个可行的方法。有一回,我们会面的时候,是脸上都已添刻了许多“生”的辛苦的条纹,而我的心很沉重。我们渐渐谈起儿时的旧事来,我便叙述到这一节,自说少年时代的胡涂。“我可是毫不怪你啊。”我想,他要说了,我即刻便受了宽恕,我的心从此也宽松了吧。⑨“有过这样的事吗?”他惊异地笑着说,就像旁听着别人的故事一样。他什么也不记得了。⑩全然忘却,毫无怨恨,又有什么宽恕之可言呢?无怨的恕,说谎罢了。(11)我还能希求什么呢?我的心只得沉重着。(12)现在,故乡的春天又在这异地的空中了,既给我久经逝去的儿时的回忆,而一并也带着无可把握的悲哀。我倒不如躲到肃杀的严冬中去吧,——但是,四面又明明是严冬,正给我非常的寒威和冷气。一九二五年一月二十四日。小题1:本文选自___________所著的《__________》。(2分)小题2:第①段中的“惊异”和第⑨段中的“惊异”分别指什么?(4分)小题3:第③段画线句子中的“这些”包括哪些内容?为什么“在我看来都是笑柄,可鄙的”?(5分)小题4:第⑤段中,“精神的虐杀的这一幕”具体指什么?怎样理解“精神的虐杀”?(6分)
阅读下文,完成下面各题(22分)孩子,我为什么打你毕淑敏①有一天与朋友聊天,我说,就是在文化大革命中当红卫兵,我也没打过人。我还说,我这一辈子,从没打过人。②你突然插嘴说:妈妈,你经常打一个人,那就是我…… ③那一瞬屋里很静很静。那一天我继续同客人谈了很多的话,但所有的话都心不在焉。孩子,你那固执的一问,仿佛爬山虎无数细小的卷须,攀满我的整个心灵。④面对你纯正无瑕的眼睛,我要承认:在这个世界上,我只打过一个人。不是偶然,而是经常,不是轻描淡写,而是刻骨铭心。这个人就是你。  ⑤在你最小最小的时候,我不曾打你。你那么幼嫩,好像一粒包在荚中的青豌豆。我生怕任何一点儿轻微地碰撞,将你稚弱的生命擦伤。我为你无日无夜地操劳,无怨无悔。面对你熟睡中像合欢一样静谧的额头,我向上苍发誓:我要尽一个母亲所有的力量保护你,直到我从这颗星球上离开的那一天。  ⑥你像竹笋一样开始长大。你开始淘气,开始恶作剧……对你摔破的盆碗、拆毁的玩具、遗失的钱币、污脏的衣着……我都不曾打过你。我想这对于一个正常而活泼的儿童,都像走路会跌跤一样应该原谅。  ⑦第一次打你的起因,已经记不清了。人们对于痛苦的记忆,总是趋向于忘记。总而言之那时你已渐渐懂事,初步具备人的智慧;你混沌天真又我行我素,你狡黠异常又漏洞百出。你像一匹顽皮的小兽,放任无羁地奔向你向往中的草原,而我则要你接受人类社会公认的法则……为了让你记住并终生遵守它们,在所有的苦口婆心都宣告失效,在所有的夸奖、批评、恐吓以及奖赏都无以建树之后,我被迫拿出最后一件武器——这就是殴打。  ⑧假如你去摸火,火焰灼痛你的手指,这种体验将使你一生不会再去抚摸这种橙红色抖动如绸的精灵。孩子,我希望虚伪、懦弱、残忍、狡诈这些最肮脏的品质,当你初次与它们接触时,就感到切肤的疼痛,从此与它们永远隔绝。  ⑨我知道打人犯法,但这个世界给了为人父母者一项特殊的赦免——打是爱。世人将这一份特权赋予母亲,当我行使它的时候臂系千钧。⑩我谨慎地使用殴打,犹如一个穷人使用他最后的金钱。每当打你的时候,我的心都在轻轻颤抖。我一次又一次问自己:是不是到了非打不可的时候?不打他我还有没有其它的办法?只有当所有的努力都归于失败,孩子,我才会举起我的手……11每一次打过你之后,我都要深深地自责。假如惩罚我自身可以使你汲取教训,孩子,我宁愿自罚,哪怕它将苛烈十倍。但我知道,责罚不可以替代也无法转让,它如同饥饿中的食品,只有你自己嚼碎了咽下去,才会成为你生命体验中的一部分。这道理可能有些深奥,也许要到你也为人父母时,才会理解。  12打人是个重体力活儿,它使人肩酸腕痛,好像徒手将一千块蜂窝煤搬上五楼。于是人们便发明了打人的工具:戒尺、鞋底、鸡毛掸子……  13我从不用那些工具。打人的人用了多大的力,便是遭受到同样的反作用力,这是一条力学定律。我愿在打你的同时,我的手指亲自承受力的反弹,遭受与你相等的苦痛。这样我才可以精确地掌握数量,不至于失手将你打得太重。  14我几乎毫不犹豫地认为:每打你一次,我感到的痛楚都要比你更为久远而悠长。因为,重要的不是身累,而是心累……15孩子,听了你的话,我终于决定不再打你了。因为你已经长大,因为你已经懂了很多的道理。毫不懂道理的婴孩和已经很懂道理的成人,我以为都不必打,因为打是没有用的。唯有对半懂不懂、自以为懂其实不甚懂道理的孩童,才可以打,以助他们快快长大。孩子,打与不打都是爱,你可懂得?小题1:第③段中“我”对所有的话都心不在焉的原因是什么?(3分)小题2:第④段说“面对你纯正无瑕的眼睛……”此处为什么要写孩子的眼睛?(3分)小题3:第⑦段中母亲明知打孩子是不对的,可为什么仍采用了殴打这种方式?(摘引原文语句回答)(4分)小题4: 说说“我谨慎地使用殴打,犹如一个穷人使用他最后的金钱。”一句用了什么修辞手法?有怎样的表达效果?(4分)小题5:本文的中心主旨是
(用三个字回答)(3分)小题6:作者认为打孩子是“以助他们快快长大”,有人曾说打孩子是一种最无能的教育方法,你是怎么看待这两种截然对立的观点的?(不能只表态,要有一定的分析)(5分)
课内现代文阅读(18分)不必说碧绿的菜畦,光滑的石井栏,高大的皂荚树,紫红的桑葚;也不必说鸣蝉在树叶里长吟,肥胖的黄蜂(
)在菜花上,轻捷的叫天子(云雀)忽然从草间直(
)向云霄里去了。单是周围的短短的泥墙根一带,就有无限趣味。油蛉在这里低唱,蟋蟀们在这里弹琴。翻开断砖来,有时会遇见蜈蚣;还有斑蝥,倘若用手指按住它的脊梁,便会啪的一声,从后窍喷出一阵烟雾。何首乌藤和木莲藤缠络着,木莲有莲房一般的果实,何首乌有臃肿的根。有人说,何首乌根是有像人形的,吃了便可以成仙,我于是常常拔它起来,牵连不断地拔起来,也曾因此弄坏了泥墙,却从来没有见过有一块根像人样。如果不怕刺,还可以摘到覆盆子,像小珊瑚珠攒成的小球,又酸又甜,色味都比桑葚要好得远。小题1:填出文段括号中的两个动词:
。(2分)小题2:这段文字写到了哪几个季节?从哪里可以看出来?(4分)
小题3:文中对拔何首乌根的描写有什么作用?试从“我”的心理和百草园对“我”的影响两方面加以回答。(4分)
小题4:指出画线句子所运用的修辞方法及其作用。(2分)
小题5:请你用简洁的文字概括出作者在百草园泥墙根一带所做的事。(3分)例如:拔何首乌 、
。小题6:用文中划线的句式“不必说……也不必说……单是……”写一段话。(3分)
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖