reng. suo读书笔记怎么写写

期待's account was automatically blocked.
Is this your first heart?
Sign in with Facebook or Twitter to start your gallery.
(C) All images are copyrighted by their respective authors.
Languages:一段翻译Human Flesh Search: Justice or Witch Hunt?
I have been curious about ren rou sou suo* since I first heard about it last year. The English translation of the phrase is very dramatic: human flesh search*. The image, the“picture,”it br_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一段翻译Human Flesh Search: Justice or Witch Hunt?
I have been curious about ren rou sou suo* since I first heard about it last year. The English translation of the phrase is very dramatic: human flesh search*. The image, the“picture,”it br
一段翻译Human Flesh Search: Justice or Witch Hunt?
I have been curious about ren rou sou suo* since I first heard about it last year. The English translation of the phrase is very dramatic: human flesh search*. The image, the“picture,”it brings to my mind is of a group of people chasing a person so they can kill and eat him! It’s a terrible picture but the“real life”ren rou sou suo is no less ugly.
Posting criticism
The human flesh search begins when someone says or does something that some people think is wrong. It could be a husband who has it could be someone who has voiced an unpopular opinion. Netizens* (citizens of the Internet) think these people should be punished so they begin searching the Internet for personal information on these people. They learn where they live and where they work or go to school. Then they begin posting criticism of these people online. They may go further and visit them in person and threaten them. As a result, the“wrong-doers”may lose their jobs and friends. They may even fear for their safety.
Great shame
These things remind of the Salem witch hunt* which took place in America in the 17th century. The people of Salem, Massachusetts (马塞诸塞州) were very religious. Anyone who thought or behaved differently was considered to be evil. Over 150 people were arrested and put in prison. Twenty people were executed. Today, Americans think of the Salem witch trials with great shame.
When someone does something we don’t like, it’s natural to feel angry. We want them to be responsible for their behavior and to change or, at least, apologize. But, remember, we may not know the whole story. And is it really the responsibility of people sitting comfortably at their computers to judge and punish others?
人肉搜索:司法或政治迫害?我一直好奇任守柔索*自从我第一次听说这件事去年.的英文翻译的词语是非常巨大的:人肉搜索*.的形象,在“图片” ,它使我的头脑中有一群人追赶的人,以便他们能够杀死,吃了他!这是一个可怕的图片,但“现实生活中”人肉搜锁是不难看.张贴批评人肉搜索的开始时,有人说还是有一些人认为是错误的.这可能是一个谁也骗丈夫对他的妻子,它可能是谁也有人表示,一个不受欢迎的意见.网民* (公民因特网)认为这些人应该受到惩罚,使他们开始搜索互联网上的个人信息这些人.他们了解他们生活和他们的工作或去上学.然后,他们开始张贴批评这些人在线.他们可能会再进一步,访问他们的人,并威胁他们.其结果是,“错误的事”可能会失去他们的工作和朋友.他们甚至可能担心自己的安全.非常遗憾这些事情提醒的塞勒姆迫害*发生在美国在17世纪.人民塞勒姆,马萨诸塞州(马塞诸塞州)非常宗教.任何人或谁的表现不同的思想被认为是邪恶的.超过150人被逮捕并在监狱中.20人被处决.今天,美国人认为的萨勒姆女巫审判怀着极大的耻辱.当有人不,我们不喜欢,它自然感到愤怒.我们希望他们来负责他们的行为和改变,或至少道歉.但是,请记住,我们可能不知道的故事.是不是真正的责任人坐在舒适的在他们的电脑来判断和惩罚呢?
人肉搜索:司法或政治迫害? 我一直好奇任守柔索*自从我第一次听说这件事去年。的英文翻译的词语是非常巨大的:人肉搜索*.的形象,在“图片” ,它使我的头脑中有一群人追赶的人,以便他们能够杀死,吃了他!这是一个可怕的图片,但“现实生活中”人肉搜锁是不难看。 张贴批评人肉搜索的开始时,有人说还是有一些人认为是错误的。这可能是一个谁也骗丈夫对他的妻子,它可能是谁也有人表示,一...期待's account was automatically blocked.
Languages:正在使用大哥大's account was automatically blocked.
Languages:

我要回帖

更多关于 电子邮箱格式怎么写 的文章

随机推荐