英语求解求这种铝合金急急急求这种铝合金急急急求这种铝合金急急急

英语翻译下列句子(速解,急急急!)_百度知道
英语翻译下列句子(速解,急急急!)
好的提高悬赏。4。6.请给我一把椅子.你能为我打这封信吗。5.汤姆正在粉刷书橱.他能游过那条河1。没了?3?2.苏珊现在在办公室吗.我能看见桥上的小汽车.你想要来一杯茶吗?7,谢谢请快些
提问者采纳
can you type this letter for me? 7 and I can see the cars on the bridge.
4 and he can swim across the river?
3 Tom was painting the bookcase.
6 would you like a cup of tea.
5 Please give me a chair?
2 and Susan is in the office now
提问者评价
谢谢!提高悬赏啦!真快!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
百度翻译上有
额那翻译的一点也不标准..........
1 can you type this letter for me?
2 and Susan is in the office now?
3 Tom was painting the bookcase.
4 and he can swim across the river.
5 Please give me a chair.
6 would you like a cup of tea?
7 and I can see the cars on the bridge.
1: can you type this letter for me?2:is Susan in the office now?3:Tom is painting the bookcase.4:He can swim across the river.5:Please bring me a chair.6:Would you like a cup of tea?7:I can see the car on the bridge.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解英语!急急急!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,059,968贴子:
求解英语!急急急!收藏
各位!帮帮忙!查查这英语“Maple leaves”是什么意思!谢谢!
TOEFL 考试,90% 的考生均进入了第一或第二志愿的大学。
不就是你名字么
谢谢各位!
No woman or man is worth you tears, and the one who is,won't make you cry.这是什么意思啊?帮帮忙!谢谢!
没人值得你落泪,而值得你落泪的人不会让你流泪 = =
maple syrup
楼主是故意的吗~看楼主ID
什么故意啊?
和张大佛爷、二月红一起去探秘矿洞墓穴!
这是意思吗?
谢谢各位!谢谢!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或初二英语,急大神求解,急急急急急急_百度知道
初二英语,急大神求解,急急急急急急
bought fordidn't packWhere did liveHow were
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
缉珐光貉叱股癸瘫含凯bought fordidn't pickWhere did & & & liveDid & &doHow were
1 bought for 2 didn‘t pack3 Where did
live 5How were
1 bought to
didnt packed
3 where did lived
百度上一搜就知道,不行问同学。
自己写才是好孩子
您可能关注的推广
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求答案。急急急急急急。好评好评&
这本是不是精编啊4 B5 C6 A7 C8 A9 A10 D
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求解英语问题,急!急急急急急急急急急急!_百度知道
求解英语问题,急!急急急急急急急急急急!
next.to,know.you.)7?)2,it,you?)5,the,left,I&#39.)11.going,can(,going,is.to,the(?)10.)6,store(.off,do,get,is.do,you(?)3,go,walk,it&#39,get.zoo,books,the,how,they?)12,park.shoe,read,left,on,the,to,cinema,going,the,can,what.the,are(,the.)9,after(,on,to,are,you,is,bus,are,stop,do,at(,bookstore(,what,the,the,hospital.)4.wh
at,are.three,next,school,to,for,store,straight,minutes(,to(,when(.)8,s(;m.on foot,shoe.)13一.连词成句1,to,we(,Amy
提问者采纳
We can go to the bus stop on foot?5?10、It&#39。1.8.7、What are you going to do after school.11、Is it next to the shoe store.6?2?3、The zoo is on the left、How can Am going to read shoe store books.4、The bookstore is on the left、When are you going、Get off at the hospital、Walk straight for three minutes?12.9;s next to the park、What are you going to do、I&#39.13、Do you know what they are为你解答
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
&nbsp.It' & & &nbsp. & & 我要去读书了; & & & & & &nbsp.13; &nbsp. 你核对一下这道题.What &nbsp? & & & & &W & & & &nbsp. & & & & &nbsp. & & &nbsp.10; & & 在医院下车; &nbsp. & &nbspIs it next to a shoe store ?I am & & & & & & & &nbsp? & & &nbsp? &nbsp. &nbsp?11; &我们可以步行(走到)车站; & &I am going to shoe &它紧邻公园; & & &nbsp. Do yo 你何时走; &nbsp.What are you goin &nbsp?& & &nbsp.Straight wa & & & &We can go to
&nbsp. &nbsp. & &nbsp. & 你知道它们是什么吗;shoe 这两个字吗; & & & & &Th & & & & 你将怎么做; &nbsp?12; & & &nbsp, 真有store 和&nbsp?How Amy can get to the cinemaThe bookstore on the left?Get off at the hospital
Is it next to the shoe store?How can Amy get to the cinema?The bookstore is on the left.What are you going to do after school?Get off at the hospital.&The zoo is on the left.Walk straight for three minutes.It's next to the park.What are you going to do?好像有问题?可能是I'm going to read shoe store books.但是觉得不对We can go to the bus stop on foot.What do you know they are?
1 It is next to the shoe store2 How can Amy get to the cinema3 The bookstore is on the left4 What are you going to do after school。。。。。。。同学,后面的还是自己排吧都是挺简单的排序问题,还是自己做做看才能学到东西,建议自己排完让别人检查更好,希望有所帮助哈O(∩_∩)O
Is it next to the shoe store?How can Amy get the cinema?The book store is no the left.What are you going to do after school?Get off at the hospital.The zoo is on the leftWalk straight for three minutes.
Is it next to the shoe store?How can Amy get to the cinema?The bookstore is on the left.What are you going to do after school?(这题有问题吧)The zoo is on the left.Walk staight for three minutes.It's next to the park.What are you going to do?I'm going to read books.11.这题有问题12.we can go to the bus stop on foot13.do you know what they are?
1.it is next to the shoe store
①Is it next to the shoe store?②How can Amy get to the cinema?③The bookstore is on the left.④What are you going to do after school?⑤Get off at the hospital.⑥The zoo is on the left.⑦Walk straight for three minutes.⑧It's next to the park.⑨What are you going to do?⑩是不是打错了?11.When are you going?12.We can go to the bus stop on foot.13.Do you know what they are?(不确定)
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 招卸水泥装卸工急急急 的文章

随机推荐