you not un 的意思un no是什么意思

adv.犹豫不决地,没把握地
柯林斯高阶英汉词典
1.ADJ-GRADED不确定的;迟疑的;无把握的If you are uncertain about something, you do not know what you should do, what is going to happen, or what the truth is about something.&He was uncertain about his brother's intentions...他拿不准他哥哥的意图是什么。They were uncertain of the total value of the transaction...他们还不确定这笔交易的总价值是多少。He stopped, uncertain how to put the question tactfully...他停顿下来,犹豫着该如何巧妙地提出那个问题。2.ADJ-GRADED未知的;不明了的;不确定的If something is uncertain, it is not known or definite.&How far the republics can give practical help, however, is uncertain...然而,这些共和国究竟能够提供多少切实可行的帮助还未可知。It's uncertain whether they will accept the plan...还不确定他们是否会接受这一方案。Students all over the country are facing an uncertain future.全国各地学生前途未卜。3.PHRASE明确地;毫不含糊地If you say that someone tells a person something in no uncertain terms, you are emphasizing that they say it strongly and clearly so that there is no doubt about what they mean.&She told him in no uncertain terms to go away.她明白无误地叫他离她远远的。的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Coutinho not unsellable, insists Klopp - Soccerway
国内球会赛事
国际球会赛事
Club teams
国家队赛事
全部体育项目
Coutinho not unsellable, insists Klopp
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has insisted he would not keep Philippe Coutinho or anyone else at the club against their will.The former Borussia Dortmund coach does not expect the Brazil international, who scored a sensational goal against Manchester United on Thursday as Liverpool reached the Europa League quarter-finals, to file a transfer request any time soon.But he is adamant that he would rather sell one of his stars than deal with an unhappy player for an entire season."Everything is okay at the moment but nobody in the world - maybe only Lionel Messi - is unsellable," Klopp told reporters."There is always a situation. I come from a club where the best players are always picked by other teams and in the end you have to accept a few things. You always need to have a Plan B or a Plan C. "If a player comes to me and says he doesn't feel comfortable and wants to leave because of our style of play or because he can make more money elsewhere, then you always have to start thinking. That's all I can say on this."Coutinho, [Roberto] Firmino, so many players are very special. You could go through the whole squad. But if a player wants to go to another club then I'd always be open to it because I don't want to have a player in my squad who doesn't want to be in the squad. "These are problems you don't need during a season. A player is never good enough for you to have to cope with problems like that for an entire year."
Sponsored links
Kick-off Times
Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.
Perform Brandsl am not happy beca se英语三行情书是什么意思_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 un number 是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐