最佳律师解答
(凌爱军)()&
(任玉山)()&
(李青娟)()&
(李庆标)()&
最新回复律师
黑龙江 哈尔滨
北京 海淀区当前位置: &
求翻译:睡了吗?我已经为你安排好送您到机场的事情了,请放心,实在抱歉,今天没有时间接待您,今晚要休息好,祝愿明天旅途愉快,我有些事情已经跟陈小姐沟通了一下是什么意思?
睡了吗?我已经为你安排好送您到机场的事情了,请放心,实在抱歉,今天没有时间接待您,今晚要休息好,祝愿明天旅途愉快,我有些事情已经跟陈小姐沟通了一下
问题补充:
Sleep? I have arranged for you to take you to the airport thing, please be assured that I am sorry, did not have time to meet you today, tonight to take a break, I wish a pleasant journey tomorrow, I have something a little communication with the Chen
Sleep? I have to send you the things you have been to the airport, please feel free, but I am really sorry, I have no time to talk with you this evening to take a break, better tomorrow, and I wish I enjoyed the trip, there are some things with Ms. Chen has been a communication
Has rested? I already arranged for you to deliver you to the airport matter, please feel relieved, really was sorry, today does not have the time to receive you, tonight must rest, the wish the journey will be tomorrow happy, my some matters have already communicated with Miss Chen
Did you sleep? I have made arrangements for you good things that take you to the airport, please be assured that I'm sorry, no time to meet you today, you want to have a good rest tonight, wish tomorrow have a good trip, I had some things have been communicating with Miss Chen
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!今晚有时间听课吗_百度知道
今晚有时间听课吗
提问者采纳
今晚有时间去听课你有什么想法么如果有的话不妨直接说出来吧
来自团队:
其他类似问题