What( )big bigfish游戏下载! A.a B.an C./ D.

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求老师解答:What big fish!Where
What big fish!Where did you get _____?It is the first time I _____ such fish.
A.it…see B.it…have seen C.them…see D.them… have seen
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>______ big fish they are! [ ]A. What B. How C. What a D...
______ big fish they are!
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“______ big fish they are! [ ]A. What B. How C. What a D...”主要考查你对&&感叹句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
感叹句:是表示喜怒哀乐等情感的句子。感叹句一般用how或what开头。感叹句要用降调,句末用感叹号 How作状语,修饰修饰形容词、副词、或句子;what作定语,修饰名词(名词前可有形容词或冠词)。感叹句结构:一、由感叹词what引导的感叹句。1.① What+a/an+(形容词)+单数可数名词+主语+谓语!② What+名词词组+主语+谓语!如: What a fine day it is!2. What+(形容词)+可数名词复数或不可数名词+主语+谓语!如: What kind women they are!What nice music it is!二、由How引导的感叹句。(how用来修饰形容词、副词或动词。)1.How+形容词(副词)+主语+谓语!如: How hard the workers are working!How clever the girl is!How quickly the boy is writing!2. How+主语+谓语!如:How time flies! 时光飞逝!三、注意:1. 当how修饰动词时,动词不跟着感叹词提到主语之前。如: How fast the runner runs!2. how与what引导的感叹句中的第一种格式(单数名词)一般情况下可以相互转换,转换后意义不变。如: What an interesting story it is! = How interesting the story is!What a beautiful building it is! = How beautiful the building is!3. 在口语中,感叹句的主语和谓语常常省略。如: What a nice present!(省略it is)How disappointed!(省略she is或其它可作本句主、谓的词语)感叹句 what 和 how 的区别:1.由"what"引导的感叹句:"what"意为"多么"用作定语,修饰名词(被强调部分),单数可数名词前要加不定冠词a/an,复数可数名词或不可数名词前不用冠词。这类句子的结构形式是:what+(a/an)+adj.+n.+主语+谓语+(it is).如: What a clever girl she is!&& 多么聪明的姑娘呀!&2.由"how"引导的感叹句:"how"意为"多么",用作状语,修饰形容词或副词(被强调部分)。如果修饰形容词,则句中的谓语动词用系动词;如果how修饰副词,则句中的谓语动词用行为动词,这类句子的结构形式是:How+adj.(adv.)+主语+谓语+(it is).如: How cold it is today!今天多么冷呀!  3.在表示同一意义时,英语感叹既可用"what"引导,也可用"how"引导。如:What a hot day it is!How hot the day is !4.感叹句在表示激动强烈的感情时,口语中常常采用省略句,其后面的主语和谓语往往略去不讲。如:What a fine day! 多么晴朗的天呀!一般陈述句转换成How或者What引导的感叹句的方法:方法:找出陈述句中的主语和谓语部分,再找出形容词,最后找陈述句中是否包含该形容词修饰的名词部分。例如:My classmates are very kind and helpful.分析:句子的主语是my classmates,谓语(即动词)是are,形容词有kind和helpful,但没有该形容词要修饰的名词。因此可以转换成How引导的感叹句,根据“How + adj. + 主语 + 谓语!”,该陈述句可以改成:How kind and helpful my classmates are!例如:China is a peaceful country.分析:句子中的主语是China,谓语是is,形容词是peaceful,而且有该形容词修饰的名词country,并且,country是可数名词,需要用冠词,原句有冠词a,因此可以转换成What引导的感叹句,根据“What + n. + 主语 + 谓语!”,该句子可以改成:What a peaceful country China is!
感叹句用法:感叹句多以how或what引导,但在口语中,还有一些特殊的感叹句表达形式。1.以副词here, there, in开头的感叹句。Here comes the bus! 公共汽车来了!There they are! 他们在那儿呢!2.以疑问词who开头,表示惊奇。Who else will read such a book! 谁还会读这样的书!3.以情态动词may开头,表示愿望。May you both be happy! 祝二位幸福。May you succeed! 祝你成功!4.否定疑问句用作感叹句时,它的意义是肯定的;但肯定疑问句用作感叹句在美国英语中比较常见。Aren’t they sweet! 他们多可爱啊!I am hungry! 我饿极了!5.一些短语用作感叹句。Dear me! 哎呀! My goodness! 嗳呀!None of your nonsense! 不要胡说了!6.一些作表语的成分用作感叹句。Just my luck! 又倒霉了!Sorry, my mistake! 对不起,是我的错!7.以从句表示的感叹句。例如:As if were my fault!好像是我的错似的!To think a scandal of this sort should be going on under my roof!真想不到这种丑事竟然出在我们家里!感叹句大全:一、由 what 引导的感叹句,其句子结构可分为以下三种: “ What + a/an +形容词+可数名词单数+主语+谓语!”。如: What a nice present it is! 它是一件多么好的礼物啊! What an interesting book it is! 它是一本多么有趣的书啊! “ What +形容词+可数名词复数+主语+谓语!”。如: What beautiful flowers they are! 多么漂亮的花啊! What good children they are! 他们是多么好的孩子啊! “ What +形容词+不可数名词+主语+谓语!”。如: What fine weather it is today! 今天天气多好啊! What important news it is! 多重要的新闻啊! 二、由 how 引导的感叹句,其句子结构也分为三种: “ How +形容词 / 副词+主语+谓语!”。如: How careful she is! 她多么细心啊! How fast he runs! 他跑得多快啊! “ How +形容词+ a/an +可数名词单数+主语+谓语!”。如: How beautiful a girl she is! 她是个多么漂亮的姑娘啊! “ How +主语+谓语!”。如: How time flies! 光阴似箭! 由 what 引导的感叹句与由 how 引导的感叹句有时可以转换,但句中部分单词的顺序要有所变化。如: How beautiful a girl she is! = What a beautiful girl she is! What delicious cakes these are! = How delicious these cakes are! 三、有时感叹句也可以由一个单词、词组、祈使句、陈述句等构成。 如: Good idea! (好主意!)wonderful! (太精彩了!) Thank goodness! (谢天谢地!)
发现相似题
与“______ big fish they are! [ ]A. What B. How C. What a D...”考查相似的试题有:
282790277869287205307038312426137922欢迎您,[][]
(您的IP:220.177.198.53)
类型筛选:
北京课改版北师大版冀教版教科版鲁教版牛津广州版牛津上海版(本地版)牛津深圳版牛津沈阳版牛津译林版其它版本上海新世纪版外研版新目标(Go for it)版牛津上海版(全国版)科普版通用版
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-3626655
二.选择填空
从下列每题所给的选项中选出一个最佳答案(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)(
)21.My uncle stopped __________ to talk to me when he saw me.A. working
B. to work
)22.It is _______ unusual thing for us to find ________ UFO.A. a; a
B. an; an
D. an; a (
)23. --- If a=4, b=5, what’s the answer to the question “a+2ab+1=”---
.A.Fourty fifth
B. Forty five
C.Twenty three
D. One hundred and twenty one(
)24. ---Who is the man in the blue coat
father.A.Kate’s and Mary’s
B. Kate and Mary’sC.
Kate and Mary
D. of Kate and Mary(
is the nearest bus stop
--- It’s 10 minutes’ walk.A.How often
B. How long
C. How soon
D. How far(
) 26. --- I am going on a spring outing tomorrow
   --- ____________A. You’re lucky
B. It’s good for youC. Have a good time
D. I’m glad to hear that(
)27. —Is ________ ready for the trip —No, we still need to buy a map before we start the trip.
A. anything
B. something
C. everything
D. nothing(
)28. — What about a drink of tea
—Hurry up. There is   
time for a drink. A. little
D. a little(
)29. Which of the following “ed” has a different pronunciation from the other three
A. answered
月考试卷/名校月考
ID:4-3618925
二、单项选择(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)1. This is ________ old photo.
D. /2. He goes to school by bus, but he walks ______after school.A. to home
C. his home
D. the home3.There ________ an apple and some bananas on the table.A. has
D. are4. Excuse me.
_____do you say that in EnglishA. How
D. What5. — Are these your coats
— Yes, ___________ are.A. those
D. their6. __________ name is Mimi. ________ a cat.A Its, It’s
B It’s, Its
C It’s, It’s
D. Its, Its[来7. —Is your name Peter
— __________.A.No, it is
B. Yes, I am
C. No, I’m not
D. No, it isn’t8. Can I eat ________ bread,Mum
Sally, _________ the window, please.
A. doesn’t open
C. don’t open
D. not open10. What’s under the chair __________ a cat under it.A. It’s
B. They’re
C. There’s
D. There’re11. - ______ the boys enjoy _______ the World Cup
--Yes, they_______.A. Does, watching, does
B. Do, watch, doC. Do, watching, do
D. Does, watch, does12. ________the woman with big eyes
—She’s my aunt.
D.Who’s13 .---Who ____ to your sister’s birthday party
--- My uncles and aunts. A. comes
月考试卷/名校月考
ID:4-3618801
学年初一英语上第一次阶段性测试卷 (2016/10)班级
一 单词辨音。(5%)(
)1. A. face
D. white(
D. phone(
D. bring(
D. where(
D. teach(
D. walk二 词汇运用。(12%)A. 根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。1. Do you like watching football __________(比赛) on TV2. It’s __________(真的)that we are going to have a school trip next week.================================================压缩包内容:江苏省苏州市吴中区年度初一英语上第一次阶段性测试卷答案.doc
月考试卷/名校月考
ID:4-3609080
二、选择题(15分)21.- Sandy ,
apple on the table is for you. Have it before you go out.-Thanks, Mum.
apple a day keeps the doctor away.A. the; An
B. an; An
C. an; The
D. the; The22. This pair of boots _______ nice. Could I ________A. look; try on it
B. looks; try them on
C. looks; try it on
D. look; try on them23. ---Would you like
---No ,I’d like some
things .A. any; else
B. any; other
C. some; other
D. some; else24. ---________ TV do you watch every day
---Less than one hour.
A. How much
B. How long
C. How often
D. How many25. Every day my mother___20 minutes exercising in the park because it
A. costs;takes
B. takes;costs
C. spends ;costs
D. pays ; pays26. ---May I have _______more juice, Mum
---Sorry. We don’t have _______more at home.
A. some; any
B. any; some
C. any; any
D. some; some27. ______, Jim and _______ are good friends .And we always have a good time at school .
A. You , me
B. You , I
D. Me, you28. -Here
some of the models .
- Yes, one of them
A. are; look
B. is coming ; look
C. are coming; looks
D. come; looks 29.There are
months in a year. December is in the
A. twelve; twelve
B. twelfth; twelfth
C. twelfth; twelve
D. twelve; twelfth30.
students in my
月考试卷/名校月考
ID:4-3609059
二、单词辨音 (本大题共5分,每小题0.5分)21. A. snack B. lazy C. radio D. taste22. A. geography B. questi on C. tennis D. dress23. A. learn B. uncle C. different D. present24. A. mangoes B. notes C. lives D. stories25. A. sweater B. really C. bread D. ready26. A. football B. goodbye C. book D. pool27. A. salt B. always C. walk D. also28. A. shout B. about C. around D. young29. A. think B. thin C. together D. month30. A. slow B. show C. flower D. snow三、单项选择(本大题共15分,每小题1分)31. --- What colour is your shirt
--- It’s________ orange. It’s ________ orange shirt.A.
Mum says we need more fruit and vegetables to be ________ because _______ is very important.A.
healthy; health
healthy; healthy
health; health
health; healthy33.
--- How often does Dick exercise
--- ___________.A.
Every week
For a week
two or three hours34. ---What’s in the fridge
---A few ___________, but little _________。A.
lemons, coffees
lemons; coffee
lemon; coffee
c offee; lemons35. --- A can of cola, please!
--- Only one left (剩下). Would you like to have _________, sirA.
He is always ________ busy. And he has ________ free time to do sports with his friends.A.
too much ; too much
much too; too much
much too; no
月考试卷/名校月考
ID:4-3609053
二、单项选择 从下列每题所给的四个选项中, 选择一个最佳答案。(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)1. If you buy ____ iphone 6s in our shopping mall, you will get ___ umbrella for free. A. a; an
B. an; an
D. a; a2. -Did you hear the shouts _________ the boy
-Yes. When I arrived there, I found the boy looking at a snake _________ fear.A. from; in
B. at; with
C. from; with
D. in; in
3. You said the books were on the shelf, but there was _______ there.
C. nothing
D. none 4. Help ______ to some fish, boys and girls!A. you
B. yourself
D. yourselves5. There are
visitors to come to our school every year.
A. four hundreds
B. five hundred of
C. hundred of
D. hundreds of
6.There’s water all over the kitchen. You’d better _______ right away.A. to mop up it
B. to mop it up
C. mop it up
D. mop up it7.-Sixty percent of the animals
ill because of the dirty water and air.
-That’s true. So we must take action to
people making the earth dirty.A. gets; protect
B. get; protect
C. get; prevent
D. gets; prevent 8. -What should I do when the earthquake happens, Dad
-First of all, it’s important to_______ and hide yourself in the corners(角落) of the room.A. calm down
B. put down
C. get down
D. fall down9. - She doesn’t speak ______ her friends.- I agree with you. But her writte
月考试卷/名校月考
ID:4-3609051
二、单项选择(15分)(
)21.1. There is ______ "m" and ______ "u" in the word "much".
B. an; an
D. an; a(
)22.Don’t eat_______ sweets, Benny! There is_______ sugar in them.
A.too much; too much
B.too many, too muchC.too many; too many
D.too much; too many (
)23.If the students____in classs,they should______sorry to the teacher.A.tell ;say
B.speak ;tell
C.talk;say
D.talk;tell(
)24.It’s 10:30 now. Boys and girls. It’s time for us ____________ .
A.to do eye exercises
B.to do eyes exercise
C.doing eye exercises
D.doing eye exercise (
)25.The door of the classroom is
now. Kate,
it, please.A.open; closed
B.open; close
C.close; open
D.closed; opens(
)26.The Spring Festival is __________January or February.It’s often cold _______ this time of year. But people in China are all happy _______that day.
A.in, on, at
B.at, in, on
C.in, at, on
D.on, at, in(
)27.-Can I
your new bike and keep it for two days
-Yes, but you can’t _____ other people. A. lend; borrow it from
B. borrow; lend it from
C. borrow; lend it to
D. lend; borrow it to(
)28 -- Where is Simon
-- He with two of his friends_______ games in the garden.
C. is playing
D. are playing;(
)29.-_________
月考试卷/名校月考
ID:4-3609042
二、单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分)在下列各题从ABCD四个选项中选择一个能填入空白处最佳答案。21.______ girl over there is my sister. She wears _______ orange coat.A. The; an
B. The; a
D. A; the22. Our school has the parents’ meeting ___ the afternoon of October 10th, and it starts___3p.m.A. at, in
D. on, at 23.--_____ do you have a class meeting, Maria
- Once a week.A. How often
B. How long
C.How soon
D. How far24. ---My pen is broken. Can I _____ a pen ______you
- Of course.A. borrow, to
B. borrow, from
C. lend, to
D. lend, from25. -_________ do you like this film so much
- Because it’s fun.A.How
D.Why26. - __________ is this English book
- I think it is our teacher’s.A.Whose
D.What27. My mother _______at 8 a.m. ________every Monday morning.A. wakes me up; on
B. wakes up me; /
C. wakes me up; in
D. wakes me up; /28. I hope my best friend _________ to my birthday party next Sunday. A. to come
D. can come29.--I hear you get a new iPhone 7.May I _______
- Yes, certainly.A. see
C. look at
D. have a look30. ______your parents ________ BeijingA. Are; come from
B. Do; from
C. Are; from
D. Do; comes from31. - Can I go to the museum this Sunday - No.It
月考试卷/名校月考
ID:4-3608839
二、单项选择题(20分)21.--What __________ cold weather it is in Harbin!
--Yes. We have _______ unusual time because we live in a hot place.
D. a, an22. If it ________ next Sunday, _______you still ____________ the Great Wall
A. will rain; do; visit
B. will rain; will; visit
C. rains; do; visit
D. rains; will; visit23. Nanjing has become one of ________ most famous ________ in China _____the fog and haze(雾霾).
A. the; city; because
B. /; cities; because ofC. the; cities; because of
D. the; cities; because24. - Did you take any photos of the baby giant panda
- I took ________. I only took some pictures of his mother. A. nothing
D. none25. -______ a baby panda ________, do you know
- It is quite small and has little fur.
A. What’s; like
B. What does; like
C. How does; look like
D. How is; like26. - Will it be sunny this afternoon- It _________ fine. Who knows The weather (天气) always changes quickly.
A. must be
B. will be
D. maybe27. - I’m sorry I ______ my exercise book at home.
- Don’t forget _______ it to school tomorrow, please.
A. forgot, to take
B. left, to bring
C. forgot, to bring
D. left, to take28. - I am afraid I can’t go to your party. You know, the exam is coming.
- Really _________
B. What a pity!
月考试卷/名校月考
ID:4-3608822
二、单项选择(共15小题;每小题1,计15分)21. My brother is
honest boy, he never tells a lie.
D. /22. Nobody can live________ fresh air and clean water.A. with
D. without23. --- I didn’t see Tom last night. Where was he
--- He______ an interesting book at home.A. reads
B. is reading
C. was reading
D. will reading 24. - Who is the man over there Is it Mr. Wu
- It ________ him, but I am not quite sure.A. may be
D. must be25. Our teachers always tell us ________ across the street when the traffic light is red. A. to go
B. don’t go
C to not go
D. not to go26. We should do ________ talking and some more work. Actions speak louder than words.A. less
D. little27. - Why do English people talk so often about the weather when they start a talk
- Because the weather is a(n) ________ topic (话题).A. safe
B. serious
D. exciting 28. - Kate, ________ forget to give my best wishes to your uncle.
- Thanks, I will.A. doesn’t
D. can’t 29. The snowstorm brought disaster to ________ people.A. thousands of
B. thousands
C. thousand of
D. thousand30. My father was reading a book ________ I was doing my homework.A. before
D. while31.Your ________ is so sweet, you w
月考试卷/名校月考
1 / 200 页> 【答案带解析】—What ____ cold weather! —Yes, But it’s ...
—What ____ cold weather!—Yes, But it’s ____ unusual experience for us. We normally live in a hot place.A. /; a
B. a; anC. /; an
D. a; the 
试题分析:句意:多冷的天气呀!是的。不过对于我们来说是个不寻常的经历。我们通常生活在一个炎热的地方。Weather不可数名词,故前面不用不定冠词。Unusual的音标中第一个因素为元音,故前面的不定冠词用an。
考点:不定冠词。
考点分析:
考点1:冠词
大家一定会想到a 、an和the,实际上,冠词就是指这三兄弟
冠词分类及用法
& & & & 1. 不定冠词的基本用法:(1)不定冠词有a和an两种:a用于辅音音素开头的词前,例如:a dog, an用于元音音素开头的词前,例如:an apple;(2)用来表示“—”的意思,但不强调数的观念,只说明名词为不特定者。即不具体说明是何人何物。例如:She picked up a book and began to read.(3)不定冠词含有“—”的意思,但数量观念没有one强烈,在句子里边一般可以不必译出,但若有“一个”的意思则译出,(4)一般用在可数名词单数前,指人或事物的某一种类。例如:I am a nurse.(5)用在某些固定词组中,如have a rest,a few,a lot 等。
& & & & 2. &定冠词的用法:(1)特指某(些)人或某(些)事物。(2)指双方都知道的人或事物,例如:Open the door,please. (3)指上文提到的人或事物。(4)用在世界上独一无二的事物前。例如:The sun is bigger than the moon.太阳比月亮大些。(5)用在序数词和形容词最高级前。例如:The first island is the biggest of the three.第一个小岛是三个中最大的。(6)用在形容词前表示一类人,the +形容词指的是一群人,是一种复数含义,所以其后动词应用复数形式。例如:The old are sick.
& & & & 3. 零冠词的用法 ,就是不用冠词的情况。
& & & & 1) 国名,人名前通常不用定冠词:England, Mary;
& & & & 2) 泛指的复数名词,表示一类人或事物时,可不用定冠词;
& & & & They are teachers. 他们是教师。
& & & & 3) 抽象名词表示一般概念时,通常不加冠词;
& & & & Failure is the mother of success. 失败乃成功之母。
& & & & 4) 物质名词表示一般概念时,通常不加冠词,当表示特定的意思时,需要加定冠词;Man cannot live without water. 人离开水就无法生存。
& & & & 5) 在季节、月份、节日、假日、日期、星期等表示时间的名词之前,不加冠词;
& & & & We go to school from Monday to Friday. 我们从星期一到星期五都上课。
& & & & 6) 在三餐、球类运动和娱乐运动的名称前,不加冠词;如:have breakfast, play chess
& & & & 7) 当by与火车等交通工具连用,表示一种方式时,中间无冠词;by bus, by train;
& & & & 8) 固定短语,如:go to hospital 去医院看病;at home, in class,go to bed等。
& & & & 根据对冠词部分全国各地中考试题的分析可知,冠词考查主要在单项选择和完形填空题型之中。冠词主要考查的有:
& & & & 1、 不定冠词、定冠词和零冠词的基本用法。
& & & & 2、 冠词常见的习惯搭配用法。
& & & & 3、 部分物质名词抽象名词具体化之后的冠词用法。
& & & & 4、 冠词的位置 & &
不定冠词a用于辅音音素开头的单词前,an用于元音音素开头的单词前。
典型例题1: ——Tina,could you please play____ piano for me while I’m singing?
——With pleasure.
A. a & & B. an & & C. the & & &D. /
解析:表示乐器的名词前应用定冠词the 。
& &典型例题2: There is ____“h” in the word “hour”,but____“h” doesn’t make a sound.
A . a, a &B. a, the &C. the, an &D. an, the
解析:这是一道很迷惑人的习题。第一个空很多学生认为“h”是一个辅音字母,所以会填a,但是选择a 或an,看的是音素,即读音,而并不是字母本身,“h”是一个辅音字母,但却是以元音音素开头,所以前面应用an;第二个空“h”第二次出现,所以用定冠词 the 。
& & & & 不定冠词a用于辅音音(而不是字母)开头的单词前,an用于元音音素(而不是字母)开头的单词前,例如上面典型例题2
相关试题推荐
文段表达假设你是李华,你在英国的笔友Tommy最近为自己发胖感到苦恼。请你根据所给提示,给他发一封100词左右的电子邮件。邮件内容包括:可能造成发胖的原因(如饮食,锻炼等),至少写出两条;简述你自己的相关的健康生活方式。注意:邮件开头和落款已经为你写好。Dear Tommy,I am really feeling bad that you are being troubled by overweight these days. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua 
阅读短文,根据短文内容回答问题。How long does it take to build a new house? It usually takes about six months or more. But each year, thousands of people work together to build new homes in just four months! Who does this wonderful work? Habitat for Humanity. Habitat for Humanity is a group that builds homes for families in need. It has branches in different states around the USA. This group works all over the world, too. Volunteers help build the homes. They are unpaid workers. Volunteers can be builders and painters. They can be teachers or bankers. Some are students.Habitat for Humanity has built more than 300,000 houses. More than 1.5 million people live in these houses. Building a home is hard work. Volunteers learn how to put up walls. They use tools and machines. These selfless volunteers work with the family that will live in the house. Everyone works together to make the family's dream come true.Suruchi Srikanth has worked with Habitat for Humanity for four years. She began volunteering in high school. She has built many homes with other volunteers. She takes her responsibilities(责任) seriously. Volunteers know that if they don't help, homes might not get built. They are good citizens(公民) who care about other people.1.What is Habitat for Humanity?______________________________________2.Does Habitat for Humanity work all over the world?______________________________________3.When did Suruchi Srikanth start working as a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity?______________________________________4.How many houses has Habitat for Humanity built?______________________________________5.What is the passage mainly about?______________________________________ 
阅读短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。每个选项只能用一次。Hemingway was one of the most famous writers. He was born in America in 1899. His father was a doctor and loved sports very much, and his mother taught music. Among the six children in the family,
1. .Hemingway had written many books in his life. The Old Man and the Sea is one of the most famous and also my favorite.
. The main character in the book is a fisherman.
. People think he is a man with bad luck, because he doesn't get a fish in eighty-four days. Every evening, he comes home with his empty boat.
. Then on the eighty-fifth day the man takes a big fish.
, the old man never gives up.  A. He is an old man and fishes aloneB. Hemingway was the second oldestC. It came out in 1952D, Although he meets a lot of troubleE. But the old man believes himself 
Have you ever had the flu(流感)? If you have, you know how bad it can make you feel. Most kids will get the flu sometime during their school years.When you have the flu, you usually get a fever(发烧) (which can be high), have a cough(咳嗽), feel very tired, and may have a sore throat(喉咙痛) as well. It can make you feel sick for a few days or for as long as a week. Sometimes, it can be hard to tell if you have the flu or a cold, but with the flu, you'll usually have a higher fever and feel much worse.The flu is a type of virus(病毒), which means medicine will only help the symptoms such as the cough and fever. For most kids, the flu comes and goes, but for some, it can be a serious illness. Most kids get the flu in winter because germs(细菌) spread(传播) more easily when kids are inside in settings such as classrooms.The best way to stop from getting the flu is to wash your hands often, keep your hands to yourself, and go to your doctor for the flu shot(注射) or mist(喷雾).1.What does the underlined word "symptoms" mean in the passage?A. Viruses.
D. Medicines.2.According to the writer, which of the following is true?A. Most kids get the flu in winter.B. The flu always comes with a sore throat.C. Most kids don't even realize they have the flu.D. The flu can't spread from one person to another easily.3.Which of the following would not help you in stopping the flu?A. Getting a flu shot or flu mist.B. Washing your hands often.C. Keeping your hands to yourself.D. Staying in the classroom.4.According to the passage, the writer probably(很可能) agrees that _______.A. the flu is not really a virusB. medicine will not be able to kill the fluC. medicine doesn't help a lot if you have the fluD. medicine will not help your fever or sore throat 
Anne Sanders was practicing soccer moves, which was not normal. Usually, Anne only plays basketball. She wins every basketball game she plays, and she loses at any other game.
"Anne", I waved to her. "Why are you playing soccer?""Well, the gym teacher is doing something different," she said. "There are teams of four and partners of two.We get to pick our partners, and I want someone to pick me. "Anne held up a list."It looks like I'm on a team with you, Stacey, and Paul," I said.
"Stacey is my best friend.Maybe we can be together: " Just then,
Stacey and Paul came over.
They had heard of the teams."Do you want to be partners, Stacey?" I asked."Well, I was going to be partners with Paul," she claimed. I didn't blame her. Paul was as fast as a rocket, and my nickname was "Snail".
"But we are best friends," said Stacey.
“So I guess I'II be with you. "It was our first game. Stacey went to talk to some other friends afterwards, and Paul and Anne were talking about winning their game. I was sipping on my water, when I overheard Stacey, "She's worse than I
if I played the team alone,, I would have won easily. She's worse than a snail.
She's more like a statue. "That night, I felt terrible for losing and mad at Stacey for calling me a statue. After all, she was my best friend and my only friend. Anyway, the phone rang, and it was Stacey. At first, I thought she might apologize, but no such luck.“Allison,
the game tomorrow is canceled, "
she said."Okay," I replied.
"Sorry about the game today", Stacey hung up on me.The next day, I went over to the soccer field. I knew the game was canceled, but maybe I could help clean up.But instead of a mess, I saw a soccer game in progress.
Stacey and were playing, and Anne was hiding in the corner.
"Paul made me pretend to be sick, "
she whispered.
“He wants to play with Stacey because she's so fast. "So Anne and I went to get ice cream.
Even if I lost Stacey ,I just created a lifelong friendship.1.Why did Anne practice playing soccer?A.Because she wanted to win in all games.B.Because she didn't want to be left out.C.Because she intended to be a normal student.D.Because she hoped to do something different.2.What did Stacey complain about Allison?A.Allison called her nickname.B.Allison was as fast as a rocket.C.Allison didn't treat her as a best friendD.Allison moved too slowly in the game.3.Stacey phoned Allison in order toA.get rid of Allison as a partnerB.apologize for calling Allison a statueC.tell Allison there was no game tomorrowD.encourage Allison to fight in the next game 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 bigfish解谜游戏 的文章

随机推荐