继续活下去下去没有未来的故事吗?翻译

There is no point in arguing future.翻译是““继续争论”是没有用处的.”为什么不能翻译成“争论未来是没有用处的”呢?
段家技术组0174
There is no point in arguing future.争论未来是毫无意义的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果要翻译成“争论未来是没有用处的” 的话,那么这句英语应该改为: “There is no point in arguing in future.”
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我还在幻想我们的未来,可是,我们没有未来。是什么意思?
我还在幻想我们的未来,可是,我们没有未来。
问题补充:
I still fantasy of our future, but we have no future.
I am also with a fantasy about our future, however, we have no future.
I will also be fantasizing our future, but, we will not have the future.
I'm in a fantasy of our future, but we have no future.
I'm in a fantasy of our future, but we have no future.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语 厉害的来.被伤过的 而且不会在继续下去 感觉没有未来 感觉很绝望 感觉世界很黑暗 一点点讽刺和冷笑 自己 那么傻 我要的是句子(名词) 而不是要单单的翻译 也可以有2句注意:(不要是百度 一个一个翻译的 ) 我的意思是 有没有短一点的 英语句子 然后里面的 意思 大概有(很绝望 感觉没有未来 想死的感觉) 并不是说 把(很绝望 感觉没有未来 想死的感觉)翻译出来
想这样的:ASLEEP
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Once being hurt, i won't continue. I can not see the furture, and only see the darkness of the world with thoroughly despair.A little bit satire, a little bit sneer, why am i so stupid!
The injured have been and will not continue in the future without feeling a sense of despair felt very dark world A little ironic sneer and their stupid
最好是三个句子的:Being hurted before,anyway it wouldn't keep going on. Feeling no future, despaired, it's dark all over the world. With the feeling kind of sarcastic and sardonic,how silly of m...
bei shang guo de
erqie bu hui zai jixu xiaqu ganjue meiyou lai ,ganjue hen juewang ,ganjue shijie hen heian yi dian dian fengci he
langxiao ziji name sha 我初中考试时英语作文都这样翻译~
译成诗体较好,也是一句话。被伤过的 而且不会在继续下去 感觉没有未来 感觉很绝望 感觉世界很黑暗一点点讽刺和冷笑 自己 那么傻 Once being hurt,never continuing,desperate without future,I could only feel the world's darkness,silly mys...
Injuries Been And But Not continue The future No Feeling Very Despair Feeling World Very dark FeelingA little ironic and sneer He Then Silly
Not hurting anymore,but no future in my mind.Only darkness and desperature I can feel.Silly like me is hanging by sneering and mocking..
shit!!!!!!!
vinedmoon - 魔法师 五级 up
说唱版once been thrown, never want to be holdfeeling without hope,the mood is low, the world is asshole!I'm laugh in cold,cause i'm a goon.哈哈 这才搞笑列.
Being hurted before,anyway it wouldn't keep going on. Feeling no future, despaired, it's dark all over the world. With the feeling kind of sarcastic and sardonic,how silly of me!
被伤过的 而且不会在继续下去 感觉没有未来 感觉很绝望 感觉世界很黑暗 一点点讽刺和冷笑 自己 那么傻 Being hurt so badly, I fall in such a despair, in such a dark world, I won't go on as there is no future for me, with a little satire I sneer, how silly I am !
BE harmed of and can't Be continue under feel have no future to feel very despair a felling world be very darkA little irony and sneer at an oneself so silly
Once being hurt, i won't continue. I can not see the furture, and only see the darkness of the world with thoroughly despair. A little bit satire, a little bit sneer, why am i so stupid! !
你这个中文也好像并不优美。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 继续活下去的5个故事 的文章

随机推荐