wwe[女子舞蹈大赛]Kelly Kelly,maryse ouellet,Eve,Lena Yada,Layla

WWE现役所有女选手(全性感照)_kane吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:10,394贴子:
WWE现役所有女选手(全性感照)
Beth&Phoenix
我先来 发图片必粉
只算现在的剧情实力,10...
抄袭APP,布莱克 bo神镇...
第一个当然是我最爱的哈...
盘点现役wwe巨星打击感...
WWE一直以来都希望将拉...
2楼开更 娱乐大家
小公举镇楼
“健康随e保(长青版)”老人防癌险,线上免体检。
Katie&Lea&Burchill
Kelly&Kelly
Lilian&Garcia
Mickie&James
Brie&Bella
“健康随e保”可保障儿童41种重大疾病。150元起/年,给孩子45万高额保障。
Eve&Torres
Michelle&McCool
Angelina&Love
Christy&Hemme
Karen&Angle
Taylor&Wilde
Velvet&Sky
Trish&Stratus(已退役吧)
好了,发完了,我是在公司发的,刚被上司看到了,被误会是色狼,哎...希望大家看的开心啦,选选最喜欢哪个?
幸好本人不喜洋妞,不然...
你终于来了啊,我刚看见鬼了,汗...
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴WWE Divas Fan Club | Fansite with photos, videos, and more
Fanpop, Inc., all rights reserved.
Recent Videos
The fans pick: kelly kelly
The fans pick: Lita
The fans pick: Lita
The fans pick: Kaitlyn
The fans pick: maria
1 fan answered this question
8 fans answered this question
hi im anthony and id have some ideas on my mind about wreslemania.i was thinking what match i would love to see at wreslmania then i got a thought kharma vs beth phoenix for the divas championship at wreslemania.i been waiting for kharma to do a match after that awsome return at the royal rumble.im thinking there will be a suprise match and i think it will be that.think aboutthat would be amazing 2 power divas beth.i will follow and give news on my thinkings cant wait for wreslemanaia.so far no diva can beat the glamazon she is very strong.beth never had a diva as strong and powerful as kharma...
I like all the outfits that they wear. Especially the shorts.Kelly Kelly is my fave ever , I love her hair , clothes and attitude. She never gives up. SHES AMAZIN!!
Eve is lovely , Kelly and Eve are both like lovely barbie dolls , all of them are really , except Beth Phoenix , she looks about 30-40 YRS OLD!!.WHHHOOOOO IIS
YOOOUURRR FFFFAAVVVVE
It has been said that Kaitlyn has a crush on Dolph Ziggler.
EEXXXXCCCUUUUUUSSSSSEEE
MMEEEEEEEEEE!!!
After weeks of "courtesies" verbal and physical properties of Co-Champions Unified Divas "Lay-Cool, Natalya will undoubtedly take revenge - and finally catch the" noble butterfly "- a WWE Bragging Rights.Natalya has already had an opportunity with the Mean Girls in Hell in a Cell, where Layla threw a shoe on the third generation of divs to take voluntarily and disqualification to hold the title to Michelle McCool Divas unified. With this move, Layla Michelle saved from almost certain when a submission has locked in the Sharpshooter Natalya - maneuver that he inherited from his uncle, the Hall...
I finally found the official Divas roster for WWE's Smackdown vs Raw 2011. There are 11 Divas. Which are: Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, Brie Bella, Eve Torres, Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Melina, Michelle McCool, Natalya, and Nikki Bella.
I heard that Layla will be a downloadable, but, I did hear somewhere else she will be in it, but it just hasn't be confirmed yet. But I'm not sure.
If you want to see these photos, these are the links to each one:
Alicia Fox...
PWI's list of the top 50 female wrestlers of 2010 has been released. You can check out the whole list under the cut. You can check out the whole list under the cut.
1)Michelle McCool
2)Angelina Love
3)Mercedes Martinez
4)Cheerleader Melissa
5)Eve Torres
6)Madison Rayne
7)Beth Phoenix
8)Mickie James
12)Sara Del Rey
13)Gail Kim
14)Awesome Kong
15)Madison Eagles
In what will undoubtedly be a match one (or we can define "perfect") to Night of Champions, the Divas Champion Melina will face one of self-proclaimed "Co-Women's Champions, Team Lay-Cool, in a match that will unify the Women's Divas and titles - an undertaking that each Diva will be at ringside to witness.Returning from injury and regained the Divas Championship at SummerSlam, Melina has every reason to celebrate. But the dominant duo of SmackDown, Michelle McCool & Layla, have derided the Diva Latina in recent weeks with both verbal and physical attacks. When the Lay-Cool Team had...
Since he defeated Beth Phoenix earlier this year and won the women's title, Layla has had a few problems to keep the belt. And Michelle McCool by his side, the self-proclaimed "co-champion female, for there was no other occasion. But the team, "Lay-Cool" was not as "flawless" as claimed to be. Kelly Kelly, for example, has happened recently is that with Michelle Layla. Now, in his first opportunity in his career titled, Kelly hopes to get a victory when it finally counts. Kelly has proven to be able to win against anyone, but manages to avoid two potential obstacles - that lie behind Layla -...
Since winning the WWE Diva Search the conquest of the securities and Divas Women's Champion, Eve and Layla have followed two completely different ways to earn an honored place in WWE. For both, however, winning the summit came after years of sacrifice, hard training and dedication. Only in this way has been able to establish a reputation WWE universe. When Eve, the current Divas Champion, won the 2007 edition of Diva Search, did not only think of becoming a professional wrestler, but to become the best "When I decide to dedicate myself to something, do it with conviction become the number one...
ha poor natalya thought she wouldn't get caught but hey i guess she was proven wrong at our school dance when gabby caught her clappin and backin it al da way up on her man yes dis bitch natalya was clappin and is only in da sixth grade yes people how would u react to this please send me ur thought about what u would do and how u would react to this problem it all started with natalya being the ex of james once he ended it with her she became very obbessed with him then at the dance natalya showed her true side and how crazy she can be when it come to james
A blog that provides analysis of the diva division.
Submitted by
steph86 over&a&year&ago
Submitted by
LostPB over&a&year&ago
Fantastic Fan page!!
many rare pics of
Submitted by
REXDART over&a&year&ago
Hey Guys, please joi in these clubs:
Posted 4&months&ago
Diva division loses AJ Lee and TNA women's division has so many women. Would like to see Mickie James back in WWE.
Posted over&a&year&ago
Hey al new to fanpop and wanted to say HELLO and introduce myself to the fans here of the WWE divas .I love wrestling and been a fan for a long long time but i especially love the beautiful ladies of wrestling.Check out my fanpop page and add me as a friend and hopefully we all can have some conversations about the lovely ladies of wrestling.
Posted over&a&year&ago
jeff hardy
Last reply over&a&year&ago
Posted over&a&year&ago
Posted over&a&year&ago
Last reply over&a&year&ago
Posted over&a&year&ago
Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News
Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. By using Fanpop, you agree to our use of cookies.
Login or Join Fanpop to Chat
Login with Facebook
Join Fanpop - It's Free!
Already have an account?Sign In to Fanpop《Cyber Sunday 2008》_在线播放_PPV_51VS
Cyber Sunday 2008 决战星期天
所属类别 :
赛事时长 :
<span style="color:#5 分
举行时间 :
<span style="color:#08-10-27
更新时间 :
<span style="color:#08-10-27
更新状态 :
已更新中文
主赛选手 :
[&土豆&]&播放列表
[&快播&]&播放列表
[&迅雷&]&下载列表
[&Cyber Sunday 2008&]&赛事介绍
2008年10月大型互动PPV赛事Cyber Sunday 2008于北京时间10月27日举行!
世界重量级冠军赛
Chris Jericho vs. Batista
观众投票选择特别裁判:
1.Stone Cold
2.Randy Orton
3.Shawn Michaels
Triple H vs. ???
观众投票选择挑战者:
1.Jeff Hardy
2.Vladimir Kozlov
2.Jeff Hardy和Vladimir Kozlov 三角赛
洲际冠军赛
Santino Marella vs. ???
观众投票选择挑战者:
1.Roddy Piper
3.Honky Tonk Man
Kane vs. Rey Mysterio
观众投票决定比赛类型:
1.Fall Counts Anywhere
2.No Holds Barred
3.Best 2-out-of-3 Falls
Undertaker vs. Big Show
观众投票决定比赛类型:
1.Knockout Match
2.I Quit Match
3.Last Man Standing Match
万圣节女子造型比赛
参赛选手:Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle, Eve, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Lena Yada, Maria, Maryse, Melina, Natalya, Tiffany, Victoria, Mickie James.
双打比赛:
??? vs. ???
观众投票决定要举行的比赛:
1.The Miz & John Morrison vs. Cryme Tyme
2.Layla & William Regal vs. Micky James & Jamie Noble
3.Cody Rhodes & Ted Debiase Jr. vs. CM Punk & Kofi Kingston
Matt Hardy vs. ???
观众投票决定挑战者:
1.Mark Henry
3.Evan Bourne
Brock Lesnar
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker
Brock Lesnar
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker
更新状态 : 已更新中文
更新状态 : 英文[转载]WWE历史上最养眼百张美女照(下)
WWE除了阳刚和火爆之外,还有众Divas女将给这个擂台带来多彩斑斓,日前,WWE就评选出历史上100张最棒的Divas美女照,她们包括Torrie(托丽),
Stacy(史黛希)到Eve和Kelly Kelly(凯莉-凯莉)....
51. Tiffany and Katie Lea (蒂芙妮和凯蒂-莉亚)
52.Dawn Marie (多恩-玛丽)
53.Melina (梅琳娜)
54.Maryse (玛丽丝)
55.Rosa Mendes(洛萨-门德斯)
56.Kelly (凯莉)
57.Beth Phoenix(贝斯-菲尼克斯)
58.Trish Stratus(特里斯-斯特拉图斯)
59.AJ(April Jeanette 阿普里尔-珍妮特)
60.Maryse (玛丽丝)
61.Kaitlyn (凯特琳)
62.Alicia Fox(阿莉西亚-福克斯)
64.Maria(玛丽亚)
65.Kelly (凯莉)
66.Stacy Keibler(史黛希-姬伯乐)
67.Aksana(阿克萨娜)
68.Beth Phoenix(贝斯-菲尼克斯)
69.Cherry (“樱桃”切瑞)
70.The Bellas twins (贝拉斯孪生姐妹)
71.Beth Phoenix(贝斯-菲尼克斯)
72.Maryse (玛丽丝)
73.Miss Elizabeth (伊莉莎白小姐)
74.Rosa Mendes(洛萨-门德斯)
75.Layla(蕾拉)
76.Katie Lea (凯蒂-莉亚)
77.Sharmell (莎梅尔)
78.Michelle McCool and Maria (米雪儿-麦库尔和玛丽亚)
79.Candice
Michelle(坎迪斯-米雪尔)
80.Lena Yada, Layla and Kelly (雷娜-雅达,蕾拉和凯莉)
81.Beth Phoenix and Savannah (贝斯-菲尼克斯和莎瓦娜)
82.Tamina (塔米娜)
83.Torrie Wilson
(托瑞-威尔森)
84.Maxine(马克辛)
85.AJ(April Jeanette 阿普里尔-珍妮特)
86.Kaitlyn (凯特琳)
87.Trish Stratus(特里斯-斯特拉图斯)
88.Kelly (凯莉)
89.Rosa Mendes(洛萨-门德斯)
90.Alicia Fox(阿莉西亚-福克斯)
91.Layla(蕾拉)
92.Tamina (塔米娜)
93.Beth Phoenix and Natalya(贝斯-菲尼克斯和娜塔莉亚)
94.Brie Bella (布利-贝拉 贝拉孪生姐妹之一)
95.Aksana(阿克萨娜)
96.Maryse (玛丽丝)
97.The Bellas twins
(贝拉斯孪生姐妹)
98.AJ(April Jeanette 阿普里尔-珍妮特)
99.Natalya(娜塔莉亚)
100.Aksana(阿克萨娜)
紧密相关:
Reference source:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖