初一英语 15个选择 回答感谢的英语完必定采纳 感谢感谢

初一英语 15个选择 回答完必定采纳 感谢感谢16. Tom make up his mind to get a seat for the football match ________ it means standing in a queue all night.
B. as though
C. even if
D. whatever 17. The roof fell ________ he had time to dash into the house to save his baby.
D. before 18. Doing your homework is a sure way to improve your test scores, and this is especially true ________ it comes to classroom tests. A. as
D. after 19. I have been keeping that photo ________ I can see it every day, as it always reminds me of my college days.
C. whether
D. when 20. You may borrow this book --________ you promise to give it back.
A. in case
B. so long as
D. even if
21. ________ the man grew older, he lost interest in everything except gardening.
D. As 22. ________ you understand this rule, you’ll have no further difficulty.
D. Until 23. I had no sooner got back to the kitchen ________ the door-bell rang loud enough to wake the dead.
D. while 24. I criticized him, you know, not ________ I hate him but ________ I love him.
A. because
C. because
D. for 25. ________ he studies hard, he will never pass the examination.
C. Even if
D. Even though 26. She worked hard ________ everything would be ready by the time he came back.
B. so that
D. unless 27. He waited ________ the volcano became quiet and he was able to return two days later. A. when
D. until 28. — May I go and play football with Dick this afternoon, Dad? — No, you can’t go out ________ your work is being done.
D. after 29. A warning news report from Qatar announces that a group of Islam will continue to kill Americans wherever they are ________ they leave the Arab world forever.
A. even though
B. in case
C. whenever
D. until 30. I was so familiar with her that I recognized her voice ________ I picked up the phone.
A. the moment
妙恋wan12932
26. D27. D
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码到国外四个月,语言不太利索,很多时候同学夸奖我的时候除了说谢谢就不知道该说什么了,感觉这样很没礼貌…很敷衍的感觉。比如上美术课画画的时候,有同学经过就会很认真地告诉你你画得很好!我很喜欢你画的xxxx部分,特别是xxx 然后我就只会说thanks/thank you 【掩面 有的时候还不止一个同学,两三个一起的那种,我就只会全程thank you_(:з」∠)_ 所以想请教一下各位…非常感谢! ———————————————————————————— 还有一个前天发生的事情 老师发了一张纸印着所有同学画的人像 旁边那个可爱的女孩子问我:“猜猜哪个是我画的!最丑的那个!” 她只说前半句还好…说了后半句让我好为难… 知道她在开玩笑但不知道怎样回应…【宽面条泪 擅自邀请了几位前辈 如果打扰到你们非常抱歉!
她夸你,你也要夸她啊。她夸你发型,你就夸她衣服呗。她夸你猫可爱,你就夸她狗活泼呗。有来有往,闲聊还不会么。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录
老司机,带带我八年级英语完型阅读,只要回答,必定采纳&
豪豪zRS61V
楼主……这个看不清楚……
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码完形填空英语初一,感谢您的回答——高手_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 回答感谢的英语 的文章

随机推荐